The Man Behind The Face

losolent

Part 12 - Mysterious Model

Joshua had finally been persuaded out of Texas and come to New York for 4 days, he was missing Sean already who had been there since Sunday, he had a big week ahead of him and was not due to return until Saturday. Jacob being a very understanding person was only to happy to pay for Joshua's trip, plus he was also hoping to finally persuade him to get in front of the camera.

Sean was excited to see us all especially Joshua whom he had missed terribly the last few days. It was their closeness that struck a chord with many people at JJF who already liked Sean and wanted to work with him. Sean walked in to the studio with boxes of the fitness range that had been created as samples. Joshua was impressed holding the tops and vests up against his body in the mirror.

Jacob walked up behind him "Good aren't they" he said watching Joshua smile "$5k if you model them".
Joshua chuckled and put the tops down "I can't model I don't have it in me" he smiled.
"Eddie is the best photographer you will be surprised" Jacob tried again.
Sean walked up and cuddled Joshua from behind "For me" he asked kissing his neck.
Joshua sighed knowing it was a lost cause and smiled "Okay" he finally agreed.
Jacob dropped his trump card "Sean you will need to cost in the use of Tom, Brad and Joshua to model" he said.
"You what?" he asked looking perplexed "you didn't say anything about costing things" he replied.
Jacob smiled "It is your budget Sean, you have to manage it" he said "or get Joshua on board to help".
Sean looked at Joshua "Would you, I mean, I suppose I will have to pay you" he asked pleadingly to Joshua.
The penny dropped and he laughed "Very underhanded Jacob" Joshua said,  he looked at Sean "you know I can't say no to you".

Jacob hoped that this would be a way of getting Joshua as the brands accountant, after all I did drop a few hints to him about Joshua's qualifications. Meantime there was a great deal of hype as word got around that I would be modelling with Joshua, Brad refused as he didn't want his face seen, not matter how much Sean pleaded he would not budge. It wasn't the real shoots, only test ones to see how the designs came out on camera after all that is what sold them primarily. Eddie sat there looking at the two of us and Joshua was way out his league unsure what he was suppose to do, the studio door opening and closing as the whole of the marketing team wanted to watch until Jacob shooed them all out as it was a closed shoot. He did some solo shots with me then asked Joshua to stand there, Eddie kissed him on the cheek 'trust me' he said and arranged Joshua's body in to a pose 'don't look at the camera' he said smiling to him. Joshua and I then did some poses together leaning against each others backs with our arms folded pushing up our tiny muscles compared to Eddie's. Taking the tops off and wearing the shorts and trainers we repeated the back to back pose and one of us sitting on a box facing each other.

"Is that it?" Joshua asked when Eddie said he had finished.
Eddie looked up and laughed "What else do you want Joshua?" he asked smiling at him.
Sean was smiling ear to ear "God you were sexy up there" he said to Joshua who blushed.
Eddie tapped Sean on the shoulder "Your turn, I want some of Joshua and you" he said.

Sean looked mortified at first but joined in then Eddie called me back over to join them as he wanted to see the three of us together in a shoot. Afterwards the four of us sat down talking until Marcus called Sean to join them, he returned half an hour later telling us it was a go, they would arrange a proper shoot but he also had to come up with some swim wear to complement the fitness range as it was seen as an expanding range. As the trip was so busy we never got Joshua and James together, we spent a while saying goodbye to Sean, for some strange reason Jacob and Marcus took us to the airport. During the ride they asked if they could shoot the fitness range at Medina. Brad got a text back from his father saying he had no problem with that, and Jacob said they would fly down and do it the following weekend which would give Sean time to come up with some swim wear. Joshua agreed to take part having seen the results of what Eddie had done in the studio he had a copies of the three photos he loved most, one of him and me, Sean and him and all three of us. Getting out of the limo and walking in the main terminal building Marcus stopped Brad and I and turned us to the massive advert. I was looking at Brad and I modelling the jock straps, it was the intimate photo Eddie had captured that said it all. Yes it was advertising underwear but more significantly it showered an emotion of love and sexualness. Brad looked 'wow' he said unable to put in to words what he saw. Joshua stared at it and smiled 'now that is love' he said putting his arms around Brad and I. Underneath it simply read 'Life, Live, Love by Jacob Jansen'.

"Crap that looks amazing" Brad said putting his arm around Jacob.
He nodded "I still find it awesome how Eddie captured you both in that moment" Jacob replied.
Brad smiled "It tells of two people in love beyond words" he said wiping his eye overcome with emotion.
Marcus smiled "It is a one of a kind photo no one can replicate it" he said.
We turned and hugged him and Jacob "It is going international" Marcus said looking at the picture again.
"International" we both said in unison.
"Yes, as soon as this advert hit sales jumped 70%" Jacob said "thanks to you both".
I just couldn't help but stare as people had their photos taken next ours "That's weird" I chuckled.
Jacob laughed "You really have no idea how popular you are and both of you together" he said.
"Yes but people having their photo taken kissing your ass is weird" I said pointing it out.
Jacob laughed loudly then hugged me "Not really when you look as perfect as that" he said.

We left for our flight and pleased to be home and some privacy enjoying a family dinner telling out parents about our trip. A couple of days later Marcus sent me a text 'photo gone viral, news article about it on the news channel'. I went and retrieved my lap top and searched for the clip which didn't take long as it was right at the top of the listings having almost 5 million views since it went on line the day before, Seth, Brad and my mother both leaned over to watch it 'They say a photo can speak a thousand words but in the case of this photo it just speaks of one, when do you know if love is real? When you capture an image like this, one photographer captured what so many try to achieve without success. Eddie Morales renowned fashion photographer captured this image during a model shoot of The Model Called Tom with this mysterious model with his back to the camera. We know Tom is the model whose face we can just see. Word is he is signed exclusively to Jacob Jansen Fashions. The unknown sensual muscle man who by the way has the most adorable rear is stirring up much controversy as no one knows who he is. JJF have refused to reveal the identity of what is fast becoming known as The Mysterious Model one thing seems apparent and that is they are a real couple. Speculation is now rife if they will both attend the International Model awards at the Met in two months as the photo has been nominated for 2 awards. Could this year see the first photo of a gay couple to win the prestigious life model capture of the year?. In the meantime the search is on to find The Mysterious Model.'. We all sat there speechless for a moment.

"Holy shit" I said before my mother reprimanded on my language "is this for real?" I asked looking at them all.
Brad scratched his head "So I guess it is popular" he said dumbfounded.
I nodded "Strange how they made no mention about me being gay" I replied looking around.
Seth laughed "It's not that big a deal nowadays Tom" he said "You both certainly look loved up".
My mother kissed us both "Proves how wrong I was to doubt you two being together" she said.

I sent a reply to Marcus telling him that is crazy, his response was short 'You both had a bonus paid 10 minutes ago as your making us a lot of money and publicity'. I grabbed my phone and opened the banking app and saw $50k deposited today from JJF. I told Brad to check his, he nearly dropped his phone looking as he had the same amount deposited in this account. Brad an I returned to our room still a little dazed, I opened up the twitter app and saw I was now being followed by 1.5 million people many of whom had retweeted their own attempts to recreate the photo of Brad and I. It was fast becoming a new social media challenge and even more so after JJF announced they would providing a prize for the closest resemblance. Brad was still having trouble comprehending the fascination of him in the picture, he only saw himself as the lad from Texas much like me in some ways. I was slowly beginning to understand the extent of what people saw.

Brad was still looking at his banking app when I climbed in to bed next to him. I don't know what happened that night but I felt hornier than ever and ceased the opportunity. Crazily I kissed Brad and slipped in between his legs pushing them up. He looked at me curiously at first until he realised what I wanted, he chuckled then kissed me and nodded. I held his legs up and liberally lubed his ass listening to his quiet moans his eyes were fixed on me as I leant forward placing his legs over my shoulders. Slowly I eased my cock in wincing more in surprise than pain and the feeling that was coursing up through my groin. Brad's hand grabbed my hips steadying me so I didn't push in to fast after all he had only got fucked once before and my cock was no match for the size of Eddie's. It felt like a tight fitting glove slipped over and held it firmly 'oh god' I said looking in to his eyes, I removed his legs from my shoulders letting then fall to my hips using my legs to keep his up I managed to lean close enough to kiss him. His body arched in tiny movements as I began to push in deeper until my balls met his ass 'Tom' he looked at me in a very submissive state that I found exciting. My hips began an automatic undulating flow massaging the his ass and pulling me nearer to orgasm. I found my pace that Brad was comfortable with and settled in kissing him in between thrusts, I felt turned on every time his body tensed then relaxed in tune with my cocks movements. It was like having a some bizarre control over someone but it was my way of showing how much I truly loved and wanted him. My balls ached as they waited for their time to shine, building up gradually waiting for the moment the switch went on.

I had to stop and kiss him harder, his arms wrapping around my neck telling me how much he loved me. I raised my head as my balls started pushing me on, my movements became more rapid, a tiny bead of sweat ran down my chin and dropped on to Brad as I moaned and moaned building the intensity my cock working deeper and feeling like it was growing bigger. I threw my head up and closed my eyes grunting loudly and growling as my cock throbbed shooting my seed in to Brad. His hand gripping my shoulders hard riding through my orgasm he called my name and pulled me down in to his embrace holding me tightly as my body shuddered shaking off the orgasm. I pulled out and rolled on to my back staring at the ceiling, Brad turned to look at me.

"What is it?" he asked rolling on this stomach next to me "Was I bad?".
I looked at him "No, I mean I.. it was good and I have wanted to do that" I replied.
"But..." Brad said stroking my chest.
"I didn't find it as arousing, seeing you submissive like that" I said and sat up thinking I said the wrong thing.
Brad pulled me back down "I doesn't matter who fucks who  just as long as you love me" he said "anyway I like to pleasure you".

We rolled on to our side facing each other caressing and stroking each other until we fell asleep. Joshua was waiting outside his house as I pulled up to collect him. We drove to Dallas to meet Sean, Jacob and Marcus, Eddie was flying in from LA first thing tomorrow morning. Sean was definitely a lot more confident when we met them at arrivals. We spent the entire drive talking about the picture and how much Eddie and Marcus wanted to create something even better. Arriving at Medina I was amazed to see parcels had been delivered from the Dallas boutique addressed to Jacob. Sean dragged the case that contained his fitness range, gleefully telling us that the release date was in two weeks time, the day after the Man By Jacob brand was to be announced publicly with the fitness range to be the first wave of products to be launched. My mother was in the family room and got up to say hello Jacob and Marcus like old family members. Jacob retrieved a couple of boxes handing them to my mother, opening them she looked up and nearly cried thanking Jacob for the emerald green evening gown and shoes which matched her eyes. Brad walked in with Seth just after 7pm quickly saying hello and going off to change for dinner.

Brad walked in to the dining room "Marcus" he called over to him "what is with that bonus" he asked hugging him.
"Oh crap" Marcus replied snickering "have you checked your account today?" he then asked.
Brad shook his head "No why?" he replied quickly grabbing his phone checking "No you can't that's to much" he said.
Jacob laughed "Sorry Brad but we sold the licensing rights to that photo for $500k" he said.
Marcus put his arm around Brad "Tom, Eddie and you all got $100k each".
"Seth" Jacob said returning to the dining room "this is for you, if its the wrong size we can change it".

Seth looked shocked pulling out one JJ Men's suits and went over and hugged him thanking him for the present. After a good old fashioned Texan dinner and an evening spent chatting Jacob and Marcus went to the guest bedroom. The four of us got in to the same bed. Sean leaning over grabbed the book and asked me to read, I was happy to do so but only managed two pages, it was hard fighting off the advances and sexual torture I was getting, throwing the book on the floor I grabbed Joshua and snogged the face off him in retaliation and gratification. Brad got his way with Joshua and for the first time I fucked Sean in doggie style, strangely I found it more sensual an arousing fucking him. It would affirm my initial thought that with Brad our love was meant to be the way it started, I wanted him to make love to me and it something that never changed in our lives. After sexual antics I pushed Joshua and Sean out of bed telling them to go and be with each other, they didn't need to be asked twice and were at it before they got halfway across the room.

Eddie arrived by 9am having got lost a couple of times finding the place, he was made welcome by my mother and Seth being the first up, it didn't take us long to realise he had arrived, jumping out of bed and running almost naked through the house to find him. Over breakfast he said James was so annoyed he couldn't get away and join us as he was desperate to meet Joshua. We spoke about the photo in great length, Eddie telling us that there was more requests to license the photo so there was bound to be further bonuses paid, he made it very clear that it was Brad and I that made the photo and he happened to capture it.

We had a leisurely Saturday morning sat by the pool looking at the swim wear Sean and Giovanni came up with and running some shots to see how they looked. Brad as usual was rifling through Jacob's case of clothing and pulled out a packet of Jockstraps and underwear at the bottom marked 'Dead' asking him what they were, Marcus laughed and Jacob waved his hand 'oh they don't sell a bad design I think' he replied and telling them he was stuck with the stock and about to offload it to outlet malls, Brad looked at them and held them up showing me. Brad looked at Jacob telling him he had an idea and disappeared in to the house. He returned with two cowboy hats and some old boots of his that he wouldn't throw out.

"Come on" Brad said handing me the boots and Jacob the hats "Eddie is your camera charged?" he asked.
Eddie nodded "Yes where are going?" he asked as we were marched out to the front of the ranch house.
Brad smiled "Medina river" he said and Eddie looked a little puzzled.
"Oh my god yes" Jacob said "Eddie you will love this place, why didn't I think of it".
Jacob looked a little confused "What are we doing?" he asked.
"Were going to sell this stock for you" he said "well Tom is" he chuckled heading out the door.

We left Sean, Joshua and Marcus at the pool talking through the budget after Joshua had spent a few hours getting the figures straight. We drove to our spot at the river and put on the underwear, boots and cowboy hats and stood in the shallow part of the river. Eddie smiled rather excitedly and took photos of us standing apart with out hats lowered covering our eyes. Brad pulled me close and we kissed, Eddie frantically snapping hundreds of shots. He took my hat off and placed it in front of our faces, I could hear Jacob's delight when Brad called Eddie over to get some closer shots of us. Eddie only wearing shorts now waded in to the water and took some sots focusing more on the underwear.

Jacob smiled "I will give you 50% commission on any of this range that sells" he said somewhat unconvinced.
Brad chuckled and looked over his shoulder at Jacob "Is that a promise" he said.
Eddie laughed "Better get your cheque book out Jacob" he said resuming photographing us.
Brad walked to the bag and pulled another jock strap out "Put them on then have your photo taken with us".
Jacob chuckled "No, absolutely not" he said "anyway is not the done thing".
Brad stood there "Put them on Jacob, please" he said looking him in the eye.

I looked at him with my puppy eyes 'Fuck it' he said, he stripped off and pulled up the jock strap. His tall dark features set off his beautifully built body the hairs on his chest tapered down his abdomen and diving beneath the underwear. Brad put Jacob in the middle of us and stood behind him, placing his hands on Jacob's chest resting his head on his back hiding his face. I turned to face Jacob and held him looking up in to his eyes 'oh yes' we heard Eddie say as he started frantically clicking away again. Jacob moved out of the way having had his fill of modelling, the last few shoots had me laying down in the shallow water, Brad kneeled next to me with water running from his hand on to my chest, the glee in my eyes clearly came out on camera looking at Brad whose face hidden by his hat, still retaining that mysterious side.

We returned to the ranch house for a late lunch, Marcus became obsessed over three photos from the short. The one of Brad and I kissing, the one of me laying in the shallow river and of course the three of us. Eddie caught a perfect smile of Jacob's face and he really did look totally sexy. Marcus still couldn't believe that we had persuaded Jacob to take part but he knew he had a gold mine with these photos. He got Eddie to send them to the marketing team and told them to put the range back on sale on the website and put the photos on my twitter feed and make it front page on the website. Within two hours the range was on sale with all the stock loaded. Marcus was watching the twitter feed going crazy posting further tweets telling them the range was on line now. So it was finally time, Joshua and I dressed in Sean's fitness range, so I may be biased but my god it felt amazing to wear, the tight shorts alone was hard to contend with as I kept getting a boner seeing Joshua in them. Marcus and Eddie walked in to the gym by the pool with Sean, Marcus pushed Sean forward and guiding him on what type of photos he needs to look for, with that Sean instructed us to do several poses but keeping it very light hearted. Joshua would bench press weights as I spotted him. Eddie sprayed me with water handing me a towel and a bottle of water I sat down on the weight bench looking at the camera 'My god I want to fuck you so much' he said unable to concentrate.

Joshua put his arm around Sean "I want to do a shoot with you" he said to him.
Sean kissed him "Okay".

Sean dressed in the turquoise tight vest and purple shorts and spent half an hour shooting with Joshua and then me. Finally we put on the swim wear and modelled out by the pool which proved to be a great setting when you got the whole Texan landscape in behind you. Seth and my mother ha come out and watched the final few shots being taken. Eddie looked up and called Brad and I over, then proceeded to photograph us as a family, something we hadn't done since Brad's graduation. Overall the fitness range photos were looking very good and unique with the Man By Jacob logo adorning each garment. Marcus was taking Joshua over some of the calculations so he got get an idea on what target they needed to hit to start running in to profit. As they nearly ended their work Marcus's phone buzzed from a continuous stream of messages.

"Jacob" Marcus called to him "That range JS3 did you want to restock marketing are asking?" he said.
"Your kidding me?" Jacob responded jumping to his feet "crap" he said laughing.
Marcus looked at him "What?" he asked.
Jacob walked over and checked the website 'SOLD OUT' written across "Dam you Tom and Brad" he laughed.
"What is going on?" Marcus asked again as we all walked over.
Jacob smiled "I promised them 50% commission on sales of JS3 dead range".
Brad came over "What has happened then?" he asked as Marcus turned the screen to him.
"Sold out within 30 minutes of going on line, all 2,000 units" Marcus said.
Brad laughed "Got any more dead ones you want selling?" he asked him "you know same deal" he laughed.
Marcus looked up at Brad "You know this is causing a media storm Brad, they will find who you are eventually" he said to him.
Brad nodded "I suppose I can't look over my shoulder for ever, but it is kind of fun" he said smiling.

The photo of Jacob with Brad and I was causing it's own little storm amongst the fashion world, never had a designer stripped and wore his own underwear on camera with two models. The picture would adorn their office in New York and many fashion magazine covers for months titled 'The Designer, the model and the mystery'. If that wasn't enough the two photos of Brad and I, one kissing and the other me laying down in the stream became the most recognised photos of the time and without really knowing it became synonymous as the gay cowboys. Marcus quick to jump on the band wagon put up another prize for anyone who could recreate the image in the stream perfectly. To say this one went viral was very much an understatement as it was another photo that JJF licensed out to many gay tour operators around the world who all wanted to use it promoting the USA, the cowboy image became a focal point in the reception of Jacob's offices in New York, a large life sized poster that people seemed to flood to having their picture taken next to it. People do the strangest things I often thought to myself.

Our last night together we spent outdoors and in the pool, getting Jacob almost naked again Joshua and I were clearly smitten. It was the first time we saw him and Marcus truly unwind seeing the love they had for each other was adorable. We had a pleasurable chilled out morning the following day. Joshua going through the figures one last time with Sean and Marcus who was nodding and verifying everything was accounted for, he gave a quick glance to Jacob.

"You have a good eye for figures Joshua and you certainly know what your doing" Marcus said looking at him.
Joshua sat back "You think so?" he replied and shrugged his shoulders "Not a boring accountant?" he asked.
Marcus laughed Model and accountant that is not boring" he looked seriously at him "Come and work for us?" he suddenly said.
Joshua didn't even need to think he nodded straight away "Yes".
Sean and Marcus were overjoyed "Oh Joshua thank you so much" Sean said kissing him.

Our parents were quite proud of Sean, it was almost like they had unofficially adopted him and they were interested to see in what he had designed. Jacob got everyone together on the terrace shortly before they were due to leave.

"As you know Monday if the official launch of the new brand, Tuesday is Sean's day" Jacob started saying.
He continued "Next Friday we want to fly you all up to our country house in Chappaqua for the weekend".
Eddie laughed "Country house is an understatement" he said.
Jacob smiled "Okay so Rosewood is a little bigger than a country house, please all come".

And so it was set we would be invited in to the personal world of Jacob and Marcus, something that only Eddie and James had experienced as they were a very private couple and it was their sanctuary...

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys back from a few weeks in Caribbean, apologies to those waiting for the next chapter...

Part 13 - Chappaqua Launch Weekend

Brad and I ended up going to the bank a few times that week transferring money in to our savings account. I had to double take when I saw the balance was nearly at $800k. In truth and I didn't know it at the time but I was becoming one of the highest paid male models. Brad was amassing a small fortune of his own despite only doing two actual shoots at the time. Eddie was keen to make a the most of The Mysterious Model which was still causing waves as the hunt was on to find who he was. Joshua handed over our accounts to his replacement, this was his last few days working in the bank dealing with mundane people in Medina.

Manic to say the least was the scene at JFK when our flight landed, I was spotted by several people on the plane and through the airport, I took Seth and my mother to show them the advert in the terminal before returning and getting in the cars Jacob had laid on.

"How wealthy is Jacob?" my mother asked me as we settled in for the ride out to Chappaqua.
I looked at her stunned myself "I.. I have no idea, Brad?" I asked looking at him.
Brad shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, it's not something we ever asked".

Okay so we could have searched for it but it was much more fun just speculating. The cars pulled up to the large wrought iron gates, when closed they spelled out 'RoseWood' and when opened Rose was on the left and Wood on the right gate. We drove along the tree lined driveway and took a fork in the road to the left but we carried on in to the courtyard to the Georgian style mansion that laid around the courtyard.

"Holy fuck" Brad said seeing the size of the place unfolding in front of us.
My mother looked "Well I guess that answers the question, very rich" she said.

Half expecting a fleet of staff to be greeting us, only Jacob and Marcus stood at the front doors waiting for the cars to circle around the large pond and fountain to the front doors. We all exited the cars and said went over to say hello to them both.

Marcus smiled "Welcome to Rosewood" he said hugging us all "bring your bags through" he said.
Brad stood there in awe then quipped "What no staff dude?" he giggled.
Jacob laughed "Certainly, a housekeeper and maid, cleaner and 3 gardeners, that's all" he said.
Marcus rolled his eyes "I want more, but he likes privacy here" he laughed.
Jacob kissed Marcus "Only because he has to walk to the swimming pool".

Marcus gave us a tour of the grounds and it was a indeed a walk to the pool and pool house, nicely nestled away from the house it was a beautifully staged infinity pool overlooking part of the 86 acres of land. When we all returned to the house Eddie and James had arrived and were sat talking with Jacob. Joshua and Sean went off for a walk with our parents to explore the land.

Eddie sat next to Brad "Will you do another shoot for us here at the pool tomorrow just an hour?" he asked him.
Brad nodded "Yeah but no face" he chuckled.
Jacob came over "To right no face, keeping you a mystery is half the fun" he said kissing Brad on the cheek.

One thing became apparent over dinner that evening, James was quite taken by Joshua although he still had a big thing for Sean. It was close to midnight when we all began dispersing to our bedrooms. Jacob was aware things would probably happen and carefully he put our parents in a room in the opposite side of the house so they wouldn't be woken by our antics.

Joshua and Sean knocked on Eddie and James's door, he pushed Joshua in to the bedroom and grabbed Eddie taking him to our room. James a little stunned was about to ask Joshua if this was something he wanted to happen but by the time he closed the door Joshua was already taking his t-shirt and underwear off jumping on the bed. James smiled and whipped his underwear off walking towards the bed. Joshua kneeled up facing James who stood at the edge of the bed, so close their bodies touched. James ran his hand up Joshua's chest, neck then the side of his face. Instantly their lips met parting quickly into a deep kiss. Joshua couldn't contain the excitement he felt, he arms wrapping around James's neck moaning and almost squaling in delight having this handsome blond muscle man in his hands. His body lifted up he wrapped his legs around James's waist securely, feeling him kneel on the bed, his body lowered gently back on to the bed still wrapped around James. There was no mistaking James's intention feeling his cock nudging against his hole relentlessly waiting until Joshua could be prised open. He made rapid kisses down along the young body lifting his legs he found smooth pleasure park and dove in with his tongue eagerly licking and probing.

Joshua gasped sharply and wriggled in response to the dominance of James, recounting what Sean told him about having sex with James he could barely speak, understanding everything Sean had said about how he felt. His body completely seduced as his hole slickened and loosened slightly from the probing tongue. In himself he was ready and leaned up pulling James back down, his legs falling on the shoulder of the man in charge. Kissed like a possessed animal his arched back feeling James slowly and assertively pushing his cock. Joshua gasped looking in to his eyes feeling his arse opening as James penetrated him gently. He could see the hunger in James's eyes, his ass opening wider gasping again and moaning his head lifted up meeting the sensual lips of James, quickly kissing before he lowered his head again. His hands rested against the shoulders above him bracing as he felt him going deeper and deeper, gently pulling out and back in to maximise effect. Joshua's body arched over and over in excitement as he began slow deep fucking. His face only inches above his own, his arms wrapped around James's neck pulling him down to kiss. James slipped his arms around Joshua's body and lifted him up, keeling back he was held in those beautiful arms chest against chest, his legs wrapped around James as he continued his gentle fucking, listening and enjoying the tiny moans and squeals of delight escaping Joshua's mouth as they kissed enveloped in their own world of love making. Joshua's body rippled with the upward thrusts that began speeding up and arriving with more force, he moaned leaning back forcing his ass further down on to James's cock.

James felt his balls tingling unable to prevent himself from rising to the occasion, he somehow knew this would be the first of many times they would be intimate. Lowering Joshua back on to the bed his hips began thrusting forward faster, grinding and circling his cock deep in to Joshua. He moaned and called his name, body jerking Joshua shot his load across his chest, his ass muscles began clamping rapidly around James's cock. He let out a loud moan and jolted forward burying his cock as deep as he could get before growling in pleasure sowing his seed and fertilising the young guy underneath him. James kissed Joshua's neck as he continued to push up and moan in his ear, finally pulling Joshua back up impaled on his cock. No words were required as looked at each other and kissed deeply.

Joshua stood on the floor loosing his balance slightly still overcome but what he had just experienced, standing in front of James who was kneeling on the bed smiling, Joshua ran his hands over the smooth chest and muscled arms, it was almost like a dream to have someone this sexy and every inch a man making love to you. All those times he had quickies meant nothing, but looking at him he couldn't keep his mouth away from kissing some part of James's body. Hand in hand they put on underwear and walked to his and Sean's room joining Eddie, Brad and myself we all played sexing out James and Eddie. Yes we actually sexed out Eddie for once. When we finally went to bed Eddie slept with Brad and I and James with Sean and Joshua.

By the time we woke and went down to join them for breakfast our parents had taken one of Jacob's cars and gone to see some of the sights around the county, they didn't want to be a burden to Jacob and Marcus's kindness and knew there was going to be some work done around lunchtime by the pool. Brad took part in the customary shot his face hidden as usual keeping up the mystery model appearance that Eddie loved to play on with him. Returning to the house in the afternoon Jacob was with his senior designer Giovanni and 4 assistants with piles of boxes, we were summoned to the lounge to join them and he looked up smiling as we entered.

"Boys we need to fit you with a suit each for tomorrow's launch" Jacob said handing us a box each.
Brad looked at him "Are you expecting me to go?" he asked with a cautious look on his face.
Jacob smiled "I would love you to come along" he said "But I do understand if you don't want to".
Brad nodded "Please don't be upset but I don't want to be to involved" he replied.
Jacob hugged him "It is okay Brad, you can stay here for the evening we will be back around 11pm".

None of us had realised it was New York fashion week and many famous designers were in town. Jacob broke the news to me that I would be modelling some of the Man By Jacob concepts. All the press and media were aware of a new line being launched by Jacob Jansen and there was speculation if The Model Called Tom would be present causing much hype, not only with the press but other designers and fashion houses. Marcus had one of the models with me all day in his office guiding me through the runway and how and when to stop and turn, judging by the smile on Marcus's face I must have done it right. Everyone had pleaded for Brad to come but he was adamant in his decision, I was sad he wouldn't be here to share this part with me, but I knew all along he only did the photos for me.

As we pulled up in our two limos I was sat with Jacob and Marcus in the front limo, Marcus explained that Jacob exits first and we wait until he is at the top of the red carpet then I was to step out and follow Jacob. I looked like a rabbit in headlights as Marcus laughed, he assured me it would be fine and just stand casually and let them photograph you before walking on. All of a sudden my mouth went dry and I was about to bottle it until Jacob held my hand and told me to relax and think of them as just people welcoming me. I could already see the flashes from numerous cameras going off and throng of the press and public lining the 30 meters of red carpet leading in to the venue as we queued up behind the limo in front as some celebrity got out. Finally we pulled up and the door was opened, Jacob stepped out and screams and cheers as Marcus and I sat back in our seat watching through the dark tinted windows. I watched him diligently walk a few meters then stop and face each side. Marcus turned to me and checked my suit and hair and kissed me.

"Your show now Tom" he said smiling.
I looked at Marcus "I can't" I replied.
Marcus looked at me "Just smile not massively but show them your happy, be you, be Tom" he said.

I gulped hard and leaned forward out of my seat exiting the limo to a massive roar and cheer, people shouting my name wanting me to turn this way and that, the flashes went beserk. For the first time I stepped in the world of publicity, I now knew what Eddie, Marcus and Jacob had been going on about for the last few months and how popular I was as a model. My name was shouted from every angel and I was unable to comprehend who or what was calling me, I took a few steps and posed for 10 seconds then turned and did the same, I walked about 12 strides and posed again and so it continued until I saw Jacob standing there smiling by a TV crew and a gentleman smartly dressed talking in to the camera. Jacob declined being interviewed as he wanted to watch me arrive.

"Everyone is out for the biggest night of fashion week and we will chat to more designers later" he spoke.
"But oh my god, is it? It is The Model Called Tom he is finally here everyone" he screamed.
"Tom, Tom can we have a quick word with you" he called out all flustered having seen me.
I nervously smiled and walked over "Hello" I said my mouth going dry like a desert.
"Tom the very ever so elusive model finally out in public, what are you working on?" he asked
I treaded carefully seeing Jacob nervous "Some modelling and I am happy to be working with JJF".
"Is it true that you are exclusive to Jacob Jansen?" he asked, okay I was getting aroused as this guy was sexy.
I nodded "Yes that is correct" I replied keeping a smile on my face looking at him.
"There is so much hype that you would be here tonight Tom I cannot tell you how exciting this is" he said.
"Thank you" I replied then kissed him on the cheek, well I thought that is what you did.
I re-joined Jacob hearing the guy almost orgasm from me kissing him "You did superbly Tom" Jacob said.
My hands were shaking a little from nerves "That was horrible" I said to him.
"I promise only one more tomorrow when we launch Sean's fitness wear" he said and I nodded.
"Wait I want to see the rest arrive" I said looking down the red carpet.

Sean and Joshua photographed a lot as the press recognised them from my twitter posts. Seth and my mother walked up being photographed, my mother wearing a long chiffon even dress by Jacob. I wasn't really prepared for what happened next as we went inside to the cocktail party. Editors from the top fashion magazines and fashion designers all came over introducing themselves, apparently I was this year must have accessory. Jacob whisked me off and with Giovanni they dressed me in JJ's trainers and shorts.

"Is this right?" I asked looking a Jacob.
He stopped at looked at me "What do you mean Tom?" he replied looking concerned.
"Well you want me to walk down the runway dressed in this?" I said and Giovanni looked at Jacob.
"Oh, well we can't give any of the Man brand away yet" Jacob replied "You could wear a jock strap" he laughed.
"Has it ever been done" I asked and they both looked at me.
Giovanni shook his head "Never but my god it would shake up the establishment" he said as if it was a joke.
I was sort of in the moment "Let's give them what they want" I said "me in your jacob strap".
Jacob laughed "Stop calling them that you bad boy" he looked at me "shit your serious" he asked and I nodded.

Giovanni brought one of latest ranges that I modelled and handed it to me, Jacob still unsure if I would actually go through with it. I took the jock strap and went behind the screen to change, Gio handed me a robe to put cover me as the make up artist but some powder on that was suppose to stop me shining under the lights. Marcus was floored when he saw me and quickly had to regain his composure. We could hear the runway part of the show coming to a close which was our call so we moved near the runway entrance. Models walked passed us in some fashionable designer wear, mostly female, a couple of male models walked past and said hello. The lights out front went black and the music started, Marcus removed the robe and looked at me 'ready? he asked and I smiled nodding 'fuck this is going to be big' he said unable to contain his own excitement and not boosting my confidence at all. The voice over commenced 'Only 24 hours to go, 24 hours before fashion is redefined and a new brand is born to the world. Jacob Jansen Fashion brings you Man By Jacob', the image of Jacob standing in the stream with Brad and I was flashed all around on the screens to cheers and whistles as Two Tribes was blaring out over the speakers, then suddenly it was my turn 'Ladies and gentleman meet the face of Man By Jacob' I walked out to gasps from the audience as I stepped on to the runway. There was so many flashes going off and I could just make out the audience standing on their feet clapping loudly and cheering as I got to the bottom of the runway and turned to the left, then the right and slowly walked back. Standing at the top of runway I saw Jacob standing in the wings beaming, I held out my hand and Marcus pushed Jacob gently. Jacob took my hand and we walked down the runway together to more cheers and applause.

I had to sit down as the rush of adrenaline in my body was making me shake, Marcus brought me some much needed water over. Every model in the back room came over and congratulating me, for what I had no idea. I mean I just walked out in front of people in a jock strap, oh right it suddenly dawned and I laughed. I looked up and there she stood, Patricia with Steve in tow. Steve ran over and hugged me telling me how much everyone was now talking about me.

"Tom, well done you certainly broke the mould in runway fashion" She said moving closer to me.
I stood up and put my robe on "Patty, nice to see you again" I said timidly.
"I was stupid to let you leave like that" she said looking at me "I should have realised the truth".
I stood wandering if this was her way of apologising "Well what's done is done" I remarked.
"I want you back Tom, bigger salary and better assignments" she almost pleaded to me.
I looked at Steve "I'm sorry Patty, I have signed an exclusive contract with Jacob" I said facing her.
She nodded "Well it's only exclusive as far as Jacob can take you with his brand" she implored.
Jacob stood behind Patricia "I'm Jacob's for as long as he wants me" I told her.
"Steve!" she called out to him "we are leaving" she turned and left.

I fell asleep in the limo on the way back to Rosewood to get as much rest as possible since the following day was going to be even busier. We left around lunch time heading back to the city and the hotel where the launch was happening. Sean had left early with Jacob to meet Giovanni. When we arrived we did some shots in the hotels gym wearing Sean's designs. Eddie and I were causing a few heads to turn as we joked and laughed. A few men come over and started asking questions about where we got the clothing from, I wasn't sure weather they actually like it or just wanted to flirt with me. I never knew that so many gay men worked out in gyms in New York, the whole place seemed infiltrated by them, but I only had eyes for Eddie and ignored them all despite knowing they were staring at me from the glances I made around the room. I still found being around a public area with gay men somewhat scary especially when I remember back to my night in Dallas. When Eddie had finished I made a clear show of where part of my affection lies and kissed Eddie as we left to join the others. We found Marcus surrounded by articles from last night, Jacob and I had made the front page of many publications being described as revolutionary, teasing and breaking the mould of traditional runway looks. I turned hearing voices and surprised to see Brad had turned and was talking with James as they watched every one rushing about. Every time it did it for me, whenever I saw Brad my face lit up with love especially when he caught my gaze and grinned mischievously at me. I walked over and kissed him passionately 'Thank you' I said as he gazed in to my eyes and James make vomiting sounds at our gushing over each other.

Jacob walked in the room "Tom" he called over to me "I need you to get ready" he said.
I kissed Brad and walked over "Okay" I replied following him to the dressing room.
Joshua was sat in the dressing room grinning "I'm modelling with you" he said grinning at me.
Smiling "Brilliant" I replied sitting next to him "glad you will be with me" I said feeling the nerves.

There was no doubt that doing modelling in front of the camera was so easier than live modelling but I least I only had 4 trips down the runway. Brad popped by to wish us luck as he went to sit with our parents. Joshua and I changed in to Sean's track suit and some gym wear underneath, we could already hear the launch starting and Jacob on stage briefing the large audience mostly made up of department stores from all over the world as well as gym chains. There was a lot of excitement as fashion designers rarely went in to sport or gym wear ranges. Sean well he was nervous as hell and undecided if he wanted to be introduced as the designer despite the efforts of Gio and Marcus. He knew it could easily get back to his family in Dallas and give them an idea of his whereabouts and who he was working for.

"Don't let it get you" Joshua said as we took our places backstage.
Sean looked at us both "I want to do it but my family and brother will know everything" he replied.
I hugged Joshua "Maybe but they don't know where you live though" I reminded him.
Marcus appeared "Ready guys" he asked ushering us to the staging area.

The whole thing flew by, Joshua and I stole the runway from the other 3 models as we played off each other much to the audiences delight and providing another unconventional fashion show. The party was great but Brad kept his distance from us until he had a few glasses of champagne.

"My sexy man, you both looked fuckable on the stage" Brad said grinning from ear to ear.
"Brad" my mother said in shock "control yourself and remember where you are" she chastised him holding a giggle in.
"My man" Brad said again and pulled me in to his arms and kissed me.

The flash in the my eyes as two photographers caught us in the act quickly grabbing a photo. Brad didn't care he carried on kissing me and rubbing my ass until Eddie pulled us apart as it looked like we were about to get down to having sex in the middle of the party. By the time we had left to go home the photos taken were already circulating and hitting the pages of the press, for Brad there was no going back from this point. The secret held within our close circle of family and friends was now out there.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

Part 14 - Trophies and Revelations

The two photos went viral within hours of them being published and Brad sat there the following morning laughing with Marcus as no one had a clue that Brad was the Mysterious Model. It was this that gave Marcus an idea that would again break the mould at the IMA in a few weeks. I had been worried that something might change in Brad now it was public knowledge that he was gay, indeed it wouldn't take long for us to be known as the hottest gay couple from the media perspective. To his credit he took it in his stride but was desperate to go back home for us to have some alone time. There were a few paparazzi hanging around the gates of Jacob's place but the house afforded us enough privacy.

Marcus looked at Brad "Your not overly concerned about this are you?" he asked him.
"No" Brad replied and looked over at me "I love Tom more than anything Marcus" he said facing Marcus again.
Marcus pulled the first photo of Brad and I out of a folder "This is photo that is going to win" he said.
Brad smiled "I remember it well" he replied "how do you know it is going to win?" Brad asked.
"We get told before the ceremony" he said "but you must not say anything, only Jacob and I know" he implored.
Brad nodded "I have a feeling you want me to go to this award thing?" he said looking up at Marcus.
Marcus grinned "Could be the big reveal, I want to recreate it on the stage" he said waiting for Brad's response.
"But that will ruin your Mysterious Model thing" Brad replied laughing then stopped seeing Marcus's serious look.
"I will pay you handsomely as a severance, you know your retiring from modelling" Marcus explained.
Brad looked at him "And if I want to do the occasional ones?" he asked.
Marcus smiled at him "That would be the best present you could give and you will still get paid" he replied.
Brad leaned back in his chair looking at me "I will do it, but I am doing it for Tom mostly" he said quietly.
Marcus nodded "Let's keep this between us, Jacob and Eddie" he replied and Brad nodded.

Sean was staying in NY and the rest of us flew back to Medina for a few days. Brad had to work a couple of days back at his fathers business before the weekend and Joshua was preparing his family to give them the news he was moving to NY with Sean, Jacob generously brought them a nice pad just off Central Park he mad sure it had plenty of bedrooms to entertain guests, mostly us as he knew how close our friendship was. Saturday turned in to a blazer with clear blue skies as far as the eye could see, Brad and I headed down to the river to escape for the afternoon. Brad laid a blanket out on the bank of the river and I carried the hamper over and set it down with a couple of books, Brad stripped off and went for a dip in the river to cool off. I stripped down to the jacob strap I was wearing, it was becoming kind of a habit now to wear one, and I laid down on my back catching some sun.

"That's so refreshing" Brad said returning and sitting by me.
I opened one eye to look at him "I might go in later" I replied as Brad ran a finger up along my chest.
I smiled with my eyes shut "I'm going to fuck you Tommy" he said in his Texan accent.

I giggled feeling him moving closer, I remained silent as his warm breath flowed over my lips acting like magic they parted slightly inviting him. Taking the cue Brad slipped his tongue in to my mouth and quickly positioned his legs in between mine easing them apart and hooking them around his waist as he moved his legs up higher around my ass. I pushed my head back and moaned feeling his cock opening my hole and jabbing until the head worked it's way inside of me. My eyes opened and looked up in to his, I slipped my hand around the back of his neck pulling him down to kiss me as he pushed the entire length of his cock deep in to me. Placing his arms either side of my head he kissed my cheek and whispered in to my ear 'I want to marry you Tom' he said then pushed his hips up hard giving me the full force of his penetration. I moaned louder and arched my back as my step-brother began to make love to me on the banks of the Medina river. Kissing me harder I could see the sweat glistening on his forehead as I held on to his neck for dear life, the taste of him, the feel of him inside me, his body touching mine felt like life had given me the best lover and friend I could want. My legs rubbing up against his thighs and waist as he continued fucking me slow and soft then deep and hard, my cries of excitement drowned out by the babbling water over the pebbles against the shore. Our eyes locked on each other feeling his body tensing up, a drip of sweat landed on my cheek as he raised his head, grunted and pushed up hard with his hips to get deeper in to me releasing his seed. Collapsing forward Brad kissed me through his orgasm, my legs squeezing around his body pulling him in deeper. I stroked his back as he laid on top of me kissing my neck 'You want to be mine forever' I quietly asked, he raised his head and looked me in the eye 'Yes'.

"I thought you two would be here" Joshua said appearing and startling us "Never thought you would be doing that".
Brad chuckled and looked up "Take your clothes off and join us" he said.
"Hi Joshua" I said pushing Brad off of me on to his back.
Joshua stripped quickly and jumped at the chance "I miss Sean" he said getting in the middle of us.
I slipped on top of him "We can help with that" I replied as Joshua giggled.
"I thought I was going to be the one to fuck you" he said stroking my face.
I smiled down at him "Maybe later, but for now I want you" I replied.

Brad kneeled up and pushed his cum covered cock in to Joshua's mouth and he seemed to purr in delight. I raised his legs and dived in rimming his ass and coating it with my saliva for a few minutes before resting his legs on my shoulder and leaning forward my cock penetrated him. He cry stifled from his mouth full of Brad's cock. Joshua hand reached up and gripped on to my nipple where he started to tease it delicately, my hips undulated allowing my cock to caress the inside of his ass slowly picking up speed every time he pinched my nipple harder. I was already on the verge of orgasm from Brad fucking me so quickly I gripped Joshua's legs holding them against my body to help control my orgasm. The rush I felt was overwhelming as my cock exploded inside him. Slowly I pulled out feeling light headed from the adrenaline rush, collapsing by the side of Joshua we kissed as Brad slipped in between his legs, Brad's cock was hard and slipped effortlessly in to Joshua. Hot and exhausted the three of us laid there chatting and swimming the rest of the afternoon. Joshua had been quiet for several minutes staring up at the sky as the sun sunk lower behind the trees.

"Is something wrong Joshua?" I asked leaning over him.
He look up at me "Scared Tom, this whole move to NY and living with Sean" he replied confessing to us.
Brad sat up "You love him don't you?" he asked.
Joshua nodded "Yes of course but it is a big change".
"I felt the same when I went to LA, but with you it is different you have Sean there" I said to him reassuringly.
Joshua sat up "But you will both come and stay with us?" he asked looking between Brad and I.
Brad laughed "Of course, I don't think we can give up and sleeping with you two" he said.
I nodded "Importantly you are friends and Sean well he is family, and you have to come here and stay".
Joshua smile and laid back down "Promise me we will remain friends I like you both so much" he asked.
"We will, we should head back are you coming to the ranch?" I asked Joshua.
"If you don't mind I would like to spend the night, let the family cool down about me moving" he replied.
Brad stood up "You never need to ask Joshua, anyway I want to enjoy seeing you fuck Tom" he replied grinning.

That evening we facetimed Sean who was having dinner with James since Eddie was out of town. Sean was excited as his workout wear had been picked up by several major retailers already. His biggest news was that Gio wanted to teach him everything about fashion design seeing massive potential in him. The rest of the weekend slipped by quickly and Joshua left to go home Sunday evening as he was flying back to NY on Monday morning. On Wednesday I was surprised that Brad was flying out with me to the IMA, we stayed at Jacob and James's house again, Joshua and Sean were staying in their Central Park apartment, Mike was flying in to meet up with Steve who was now on the verge of leaving Manon International as he wanted to spend more time with Mike, they would be staying with Joshua and Sean. Our parents were flying up Friday morning and staying with us at Rosewood. Wednesday evening Steve gave Patty the slip and joined Mike, Joshua and Sean, Eddie and James as they drove out to Rosewood for dinner. He was still my first real gay friend and one I had come to love in so many ways so seeing Steve was always a big deal for us both. We walked around the grounds of Rosewood chatting.

"She keeps asking if you would work again with her" Steve said as we stood looking at the mansion.
I smiled "She doesn't give up easy" I replied looking at him "I guess I should as I owe my life to her".
Steve chuckled "She is always good at spotting talent" he replied putting his arm around me.
"What about you though?" I asked Steve "I mean does she know your leaving?".
Steve looked at me "Yeah, she was actually quite sad about me leaving but she understands" he explained.
"If Jacob agrees tell her I will do a shoot for her only with Eddie though" I said relenting to her persistence.

Jacob did agree and Eddie said he would do it, to say she was pleased was an understatement. I was even more surprised when I found out that she wanted us to fly to Bora Bora to model summer beach wear. Having never done a location shoot except at Medina I was quite pleased and kept sticking it under Jacob's nose until he promised he would do a location shoot with me when things quieten down. Patty said she would meet us the day after the IMA's to talk fees and Jacob reminded me that if I win any awards I should double what she is offering.

Thursday morning was a blur as Brad and I spent the morning swimming in the beautiful pool and made love several times having the pool area to ourselves at Rosewood. The Butler came out to find us and advise that the car would be taking us in to JJF's office in thirty minutes. I was happy Brad was coming with me and he explained roughly about Eddie wanting to re-stage a photo, he was pretty evasive when I probed more. Indeed he wasn't wrong when we arrived at the office Marcus had the two exact jock straps we wore, the studio blinds were down and blackout curtains up, just a hint of dappled light pointing in one direction that would illuminate the back of Brad and my face. We recreated the photo and Eddie sat there shaking his head in amazement when he looked at the picture and showed Jacob.

"How the hell..." he started saying "they really are in love" he looked over at Eddie.
"Tom do you think you can do that tomorrow on stage?" Marcus called over.
I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders "With Brad yes, but anyone else I don't know" I replied.

Friday evening was much like the launch night with the red carpet but one very big difference. Brad was sat in the limo with me as we pulled up, Jacob and Marcus exited first and we waited our cue from the doorman to exit. In many ways being with Brad I now fully understood about how known or famous I had become as he kept pointing out from limo the number of people holding banners and photos of me. Brad started biting his finger as we waited.

"You haven't done that for ages" I said taking hold of his hand.
I looked at Brad who smiled "Don't run off without me" he said.
"Ditto" I replied "I feel sick" I said the nerves kicking in for the first time, Brad leaned over and kissed me.

I stepped out to flashes and cheers from the waiting crowd and smiled, I really wanted to throw up from how nervous I was feeling on the inside, I guess it was down to overthinking how awkward this was for Brad. I turned as he stepped out of the limo, he still took my breath away, ignoring the press and crowd he looked and smiled at me. The unimaginable happened when he took my hand and we walked up the red carpet hand in hand with me to the cheers in the crowd. It was his way of reaffirming how committed he was to me. We were ushered to our table near the front and Marcus told me he has found the perfect person to recreate the photo, before I could ask he dashed off again. 15 minutes before I was due to strip down again I was taken away backstage, they waited until I was out of view before Brad went to the dressing room next to mine to change. I stood at the wings of the stage waiting, the single dappled light was pointing down flooding a small area in the centre of the stage, Eddie stood next to me talking quietly and relaxing me. I could hear the build up as location shoot of the year winner was announced, then it suddenly dawned on me why we were recreating this photo. Eddie kissed me 'deep breaths' he said.

I could hear the compere talking 'It takes many hours and many photos to capture a living memory that speaks a thousand words in every language around the world. One photo captured that this year, the innocence, the love, the desire. Those are some of the words that have been used to describe how Eddie Morales captured The Model Called Tom in one frame, one moment in time. The other model, well you all know that no one knows' the crowd laughed getting the joke 'Ladies and gentlemen I give you Eddie Morales' a big cheer and standing ovation resounded around the entire room from the two thousand strong crowd. I ran through my directions and cues from Eddie talking on stage running the events of the photo, my whole body felt like it wanted to fold in on itself right now from nerves.

The curtain drew back "First you need the lighting, not to bright and not to dark, enough to accentuate".
"The model who is your focus" I walked on stage and stood at the centre to cheers and applause.
Eddie walked over to me "Direct the model to correct position" I turned slightly to my left.
"A second model that the first has a true binding connection with" I almost cried seeing him in the wings.

The light went out and he walked over to me 'Only for you' he said as he placed his arms around me and we recreated the exact position quickly.

"The click of the camera as you try to get that once in a lifetime shot" Eddie said as the light flashed briefly.
"You then have a moment in time that will always be remembered" he finished and the light came back on.

I could hear the gasps as everyone in the audience realised it was the Mysterious Model. The audience began taking pictures and clapping loudly, whistling and cheering. So it could be them cheering seeing Brad's ass exposed in the jock strap or that this was the first time a photo had ever been recreated on stage at the awards.

"Ladies and gentlemen this is modelling at it's finest" Eddie said and crowd roared.

Yeah I was a little aroused and tried to contain it but it was not easy when Brad was pressing his cock up hard against mine and holding me tight. The light went off and it was my queue to step forward 5 paces, a prop hand in the wing ran on and gave Brad his cowboy hat that he put on so that it covered his face. Marcus walked on stage carrying six awards as the compere announced 'Ladies and gentlemen IMA's Prestigious Life Model Capture of the year winner and Photo of the Year'. Marcus handed the awards to Eddie and myself as they crowd continued clapping, 'Ladies and gentlemen' Marcus said holding up the last two awards and the light behind us came on dimly at first but grew brighter 'I give you the third recipient of the award, the Mysterious Model you have seen in many of our shoots, Brad'. Brad took off his cowboy hat to a roaring scream of approval when they realised he was my partner (well they didn't know then he was my step-brother as well). Brad hugged Marcus and Eddie then kissed me on stage. We left the stage after several minutes of continuous applause and standing ovation. Brad leaning up against the wall pleading for water as his body shook from nerves. Changed and back at our table I ended up with a few more awards, best newcomer, international newcomer and the big one male model of the year.

The party afterwards was amazing, Brad never left my side and was now being offered modelling work by various agencies. Joshua surprisingly for him was recognised and offered work which he debated about, Jacob realised what was happening offered Steve a job of managing all three of us as a separate branch of JJF as he had enough experience of managing models for Patty. I was a little tipsy by the time the party ended at 3am, not in an outrageous state like my fateful night in LA, just happy and chatty annoying as many people as I could. Champagne was okay but I stuck to orange juice mostly as did Brad. Jacob had invited Patty over to Rosewood for lunch at 2pm, the first time she had ever been invited to his sanctuary and she hoped it would be a thawing in their relationship, Steve was also invited along with Mike, Joshua and Sean. Primarily it was a business lunch where cards would be laid on the table and bargaining take place. She arrived at 2pm on the dot wearing one of JJ's dress suits as she was out to impress. She came over and congratulated me on winning the coveted model of the year, I had a feeling she was waiting for me to say it was all down to her. But I made it clear I only won because of the photographer which didn't go down to well with her. I saw Jacob give a cheeky grin from behind her before I said a thank you to her for giving me the opportunity, this appeased her somewhat.

Over lunch Jacob explained that Steve was now managing my diary but carefully he ensured she understood that it would only be possible to hire me if it did not clash with JJF work and that I was happy to take on the assignment. As it was the dates she had in mind were clear and Jacob approved that he could spare me, I know it sounds like Jacob was controlling me, and he was. But I didn't mind or worry as I knew he would look after me as his prize asset. Patty, Steve and I stayed behind at the table as the others disappeared on to the terrace leaving us to talk business, Eddie was not needed as she knew his fees already. Steve went to fetch his notebook and diary that Jacob had provided him leaving Patty and I alone for several minutes.

She looked at me "You know Jacob is controlling you more than I did" she said watching my reaction.
I smiled "I know. He looked after me in LA" I replied "he took me out for dinner every night he was there".
She raised an eyebrow "I thought you were out with Steve" she replied.
"I don't hate you or hold anything against you Patty" I said "but you left me vulnerable" I looked at her.
Patty nodded "I know that now Tom. Steve told me everything, I can't apologise enough" she replied looking down.
"That's all you had to do Patty, apologise" I said smiling at her for the first time in ages.
"Sorry, found it" Steve said rushing back in looking flustered.
Patty laughed "Unlike you to be disorganised" she said to him.
Steve looked at us both "Well you know a lot has happened and I am trying to get my head around it".
Patty nodded "How are things with your lover?" she asked Steve.
"Oh, great we have got engaged and set a date" Steve replied looking a little shocked by her question.
"That is good news" she replied "So 5 days next month in Bora Bora I need two models" she said looking at Steve.
Steve wrote down then looked up "What budget have you in mind? I mean Tom's fees have gone up now".
Patty nodded "Business class flight and hotel and meals all paid for by client" she said as Steve continued writing.
"Good, you know Eddie's fees so I guess you have budgeted that" he asked and she nodded.
"Model's fees are $10k for Tom and $3k the second model" she reeled the information off.
Steve tapped his pencil against the notebook "Hmmm. You have one of the top models here Patty try again" he said.
Patty laughed "You worked for me way to long. I tell you what I can go to $12k as a favour" she said watching him.
Steve sat back in his chair "Nice try Patty" he said waving his hand in a higher gesture.
Patty looked at me "$15k that's my limit he is still inexperienced and $10k completion fee" she said.
Steve glanced at the me and smiled "Okay $15k then, what about the second model who do you have in mind?" he asked.
"Someone nice" I replied laughing as Joshua walked in by accident.
"Oh Sorry, still get lost around here" he giggled and turned to walk out.
"Him" Patty said "he was in a photo with you a while back".
"Joshua" Steve called him back "How do you fancy a week in Bora Bora modelling with Tom?" he asked.
Joshua turned and shrugged his shoulders "Sure" he said then casually walked out causing Patty to laugh.
Steve chuckled "$5k and he is yours as well" he said and Patty nodded shaking hands with him.
"Draw the contracts up I will be at the Four Seasons until Saturday" she said walking out.
I looked at Steve and smiled "$15k to go Bora Bora" I said and he looked strangely at me.
"Err no, $15k per day Tom" Steve replied and I sat there with my mouth open.

Joshua nearly fell off his seat when found out he was about to earn $25k for his trip to Bora Bora. Well I don't need to tell you how spectacular it was in  Bora Boa, finally we found some alone time having got shot of the other people travelling with us. Joshua and I shared an overwater bungalow and Eddie was next door although he spent most of his time in our room. After our return Patty told us the client was overjoyed with the results and paid us an additional bonus of $5k each.

So here we are, a few years later sitting in bed in our overwater bungalow in Bora Boa, having celebrated my 24th birthday yesterday here the island with everyone courtesy of Jacob and Marcus. I never stopped talking about the place from the photo shoot I did for Patty here. Jacob had taken us on location to Europe and the Seychelles which were also amazing. I am still Tom, albeit kind of famous and Brad is sleeping at my side wearing his wedding band and now a very confident sexy man. In 6 months we move in to our own ranch house that has been built 30 meters away from the banks of the Medina river, a present from Seth and my mother to us. A lot smaller than the Medina ranch house but it still has 4 bedrooms and great big open plan family areas ideal for entertaining and a nice a pool deck that leads to a path down to the river. Brad will on occasion model with me although he now has a seat on the board of the company his father owns but only works 4 days a week. Our wedding took place in La Jolle in our beach house that Patty, Jacob and Marcus brought for us as a wedding gift having heard how much I fell in love with the place before I became famous. It was never quiet as usually when we stayed the whole gang at some point showed up, in fact Seth and my mother jetted off there most weekends when no one was there.

Usually we spend 1 week a month in NY for modelling and to see Joshua and Sean and stay with them or at Rosewood. I am still cheap for Jacob $10k per day, I know ridiculous right! Once every two months I model for Patty and she now pays me $20k per day. She often ventures out of LA and comes for lunch in La Jolle with us. Ultimately I am still exclusive to JJF, Brad earns quite a bit of royalties as the dead range that he persuaded Jacob to try again still sell to this day. Jacob calls them Brad's range and he gets 80% of the profit as a thank you from Jacob. It was during the summer when I was 23 that reality hit that we had become millionaires, all down to Jacob and therefore as I said at the beginning he was one of the most influential people in my life. Brad and I don't spend much money, we just like the simple things in life and each other, it is comfortable knowing it is there if needed but as I said before I am still just Tom, small town Texan lad.

Mike and Steve, well Steve is still managing JJF's models brilliantly and now had 10 to manage, he loves his job especially as he can work from home. Mike is still with his airline and is now VP of Cabin Service, they moved closer to Medina and DFW airport and have a beautiful house on a gated estate. Brad and I are all over the airline as we agreed to take part in the safety demonstration video as the airline was keen to show it's diversity. We see them every week when in Medina and often jet off to La Jolle with them.

Sean is still under Gio's wing learning a lot every day, his workout wear was an instant hit and still sells in large quantities today and it has made him and Joshua quite a lot of money as well, Sean has now taken on designing some casual clothes for Man By Jacob under Gio's guidance. He continued working out and has turned out to be an incredibly sexy man with his muscle build and my god he is still amazing to have sex. They tied the knot two months after us, Joshua is now VP of Finance for Man By Jacob, he also models with JJF and Patty when a trip abroad is on the plate. The hardest part last year was Sean's decision to come to Dallas and see his family but on his insistence they had to come to a hotel in Dallas as a neutral ground. I have to admit Sean's brother was a very aggressive and arrogant person, 4 years older than Sean but he looked like Sean and just as sexy, but he has an obvious dislike of gay people. Seth had come with us but overall it had gone okay, a long way to go at patching things up but Sean's mother was upset when she found out he had married Joshua in NY without telling the family. Sean promised that next time he would bring Joshua, a few months later he did exactly that which seemed to help things along as they liked Joshua and started accepting Sean's choices in life. Sean's brother is still a work in progress as he refused to meet Sean and Joshua when they come to town, they are now on speaking terms so tiny steps on that front.

Eddie and James, well they are our guilty pleasures in life, Eddie is and will always be the only photographer I will work with. Brad and I love to bottom for them when we get together. James is a self confessed fanatic for Joshua and Sean though. I guess the biggest problem people have is finding us, whenever we all go away together no one knows which room anyone is in.

But at least this morning Brad and I are in the right overwater bungalow, well we did want to make love last night, just the two step-brothers totally besotted by each other.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 4