Best way to start

Biboi

So I've been trying to find good videos and a good way to learn about what to do, but haven't been able to find any first time vids. Do you have any recommendations on how to try ws my first time or videos showing it? 

2 hours ago, Biboi said:

I tasted it off my fingers tonight. It was a little salty but better than I expected

So this is where the experimentation starts....drink more water if you want to dilute it.  Taste yourself after you drink more fruit juice than usual.  And again after a lot of soda.   Then beer.  Before you know it you will be lying in your bathtub and covering yourself. When I was learning to drink, I loved to go head over heels and piss directly into my mouth-- just like how I used to suck my own cock.

15 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

So this is where the experimentation starts....drink more water if you want to dilute it.  Taste yourself after you drink more fruit juice than usual.  And again after a lot of soda.   Then beer.  Before you know it you will be lying in your bathtub and covering yourself. When I was learning to drink, I loved to go head over heels and piss directly into my mouth-- just like how I used to suck my own cock.

Yes sir. I will work on these tasks

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is a hot vid on several levels for me https://xhamster.com/videos/drink-it-boy-3743226#

The boy in this vid comes across to me as wanting to please... the look in his eyes? idk, he totally reminds me of a dog ("pup?") who wants to please.  i can see a lot of guys this will appeal to. For me, i respond better to seduction than force.  If someone forces me, i have to fight myself to submit, seduction awakens in me extra effort to please.

i've never drunk piss. i have two fears, choking on the stream or flow and reacting with wanting to spit it out because of taste. Those are mental barriers for me, not objections.  

i love and appreciate FelchingPisser's input and advice, it's very practical for getting accustomed to drinking piss. Psychologically, though,  i associate piss with the pisser, and something in me doesn't want to disassociate the two.  Drinking my own piss would feel like being my own top. When i contemplate it as a way to laarn, it feels like trying to fuck and inseminate myself.  i know, weird, i have the same sort of issue trying to use a dildo on myself.  i think it's because, for me, it's not about the piss, but about the Man the piss is coming from. When i fantasize or imagine drinking a Mans piss, it's always from His cock. Drinking piss from a glass loses something vital for me. 

Here's how i imagine being trained/seduced into drinking piss: i am sucking a Tops cock and He 'accidentally' lets some of His piss flow, just enough to test me and my response. i imagine myself being startled, but also swallowing it if it's just a little out of the desire to please. If i were to then see a smile of recognition in my Tops eyes, i'd also be tremendously turned on by that. It would be like He found the way to flip the switch in me where i deeply love to please Him. i imagine Him doing this progressively, letting a little of His piss go at a time until i am more used to it, but more importantly, thoroughly turned on by His pleasure and success at turning me, seducing me and sort of addicting me, not to piss, but to receiving piss from His cock. 

i don't know what it is about piss that makes me want it directly from the Tops cock? i've taken more than a few used condoms and put the cum in my ass, never having seen the Top. Piss for me seems different.  I've taken piss up the ass several times and love to hold and absorb it, and maybe that's why i have a different response to it? When i take it up the ass and absorb it, i can smell my Tops piss when i end up urinating, kind of proof of impregnation to me where i can only imagine the effects of absorbing His cum. 

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

This is a hot vid on several levels for me https://xhamster.com/videos/drink-it-boy-3743226#

The boy in this vid comes across to me as wanting to please... the look in his eyes? idk, he totally reminds me of a dog ("pup?") who wants to please.  i can see a lot of guys this will appeal to. For me, i respond better to seduction than force.  If someone forces me, i have to fight myself to submit, seduction awakens in me extra effort to please.

i've never drunk piss. i have two fears, choking on the stream or flow and reacting with wanting to spit it out because of taste. Those are mental barriers for me, not objections.  

i love and appreciate FelchingPisser's input and advice, it's very practical for getting accustomed to drinking piss. Psychologically, though,  i associate piss with the pisser, and something in me doesn't want to disassociate the two.  Drinking my own piss would feel like being my own top. When i contemplate it as a way to laarn, it feels like trying to fuck and inseminate myself.  i know, weird, i have the same sort of issue trying to use a dildo on myself.  i think it's because, for me, it's not about the piss, but about the Man the piss is coming from. When i fantasize or imagine drinking a Mans piss, it's always from His cock. Drinking piss from a glass loses something vital for me. 

Here's how i imagine being trained/seduced into drinking piss: i am sucking a Tops cock and He 'accidentally' lets some of His piss flow, just enough to test me and my response. i imagine myself being startled, but also swallowing it if it's just a little out of the desire to please. If i were to then see a smile of recognition in my Tops eyes, i'd also be tremendously turned on by that. It would be like He found the way to flip the switch in me where i deeply love to please Him. i imagine Him doing this progressively, letting a little of His piss go at a time until i am more used to it, but more importantly, thoroughly turned on by His pleasure and success at turning me, seducing me and sort of addicting me, not to piss, but to receiving piss from His cock. 

i don't know what it is about piss that makes me want it directly from the Tops cock? i've taken more than a few used condoms and put the cum in my ass, never having seen the Top. Piss for me seems different.  I've taken piss up the ass several times and love to hold and absorb it, and maybe that's why i have a different response to it? When i take it up the ass and absorb it, i can smell my Tops piss when i end up urinating, kind of proof of impregnation to me where i can only imagine the effects of absorbing His cum. 

I can agree with this. For me it's also about who the piss is coming from more than the piss itself. I like to drink it from the tap and have it pissed up my hole. But something about getting pissed on just feels impersonal to me. So I don't enjoy it as much. I'm the same way about cum. In me, not On me is my motto. And yes I love when a top has pissed min me and I smell him coming through me when I go to urinate.

On another note. One of my first piss experiences was with myself, but the first with another person was Indeed somewhat of an accident. Needless to say it was very welcome

Guest peepee-love

When you close your eyes and fantasize about water sports, what do you think of? What aspects of it excite you sexually?   As for me,  it's a combination of many things including the warm, splashing, tickling sensations of urine hitting my body.  Also, I find the flavor# of urine pleasant and intriguing, as they vary somewhat slightly from person to person.   There's also the excitement of knowing that urine is excreted through the penis, which is obviously needed for sexual intercourse.  It's just so amazingly erotic to suck on a penis, and even more so as urine is coursing through and out of it!  Add to that, urine is a waste product and therefore technically not intended for drinking.  So then when I drink it, I feel delightfully mischievous!  Not only am I sucking on a sexual organ which rightfully should be inserted into a vagina, but I'm tasting and gulping down fluid that should rightfully be dispensed into a urinal or toilet.  In fact, much of my sexual excitement comes from the idea that I am literally toilet!  I even become sexually aroused when people discover my fetish, mock and tease me, and laugh at me.  It's a form of sadomasochism that started when I was  ruthlessly teased and bullied for my small stature and being cross-eyed during a critical time of sexual development.

Whatever your reasons for wanting to get into water sports, I hope you find ultimate joy in it as I have.  

Just tasted my own urine. Was sort of spontaneous, i didn't have to go much, so i just cupped my hand and squirted a little into the palm of my hand and slurped it from there. Warm and a little salty with some other flavor i can't identify. Honestly, i guess a part of me wants to be a little prepared for when a Top pisses while i am sucking Him.  The flavor isn't really something that matters to me, i just don't want to be repelled by the flavor when it happens and have a negative response. i'm also a little concerned about quantity, i.e., if a Top has a huge amount that comes out and sort of overwhelms?  i wanna do it right and well when a Top gives me HIs piss, so that's where my mind and emotions go when i consider it.  

Honestly, tasting my own urine feels a little bit like cheating to me, which i know is silly, but it's because, for me, it's the idea and intent behind taking a Tops piss that gets into my head.  When i think of WS with another guy, i have urine to be discarded, He has valuable piss to mark, inseminate and impregnate with. It's a part of Him the He can use to effect and possess a bottom. 

On 10/7/2019 at 12:54 PM, tallslenderguy said:

.....Honestly, i guess a part of me wants to be a little prepared for when a Top pisses while i am sucking Him.  The flavor isn't really something that matters to me, i just don't want to be repelled by the flavor when it happens and have a negative response. i'm also a little concerned about quantity, i.e., if a Top has a huge amount that comes out and sort of overwhelms?  i wanna do it right and well when a Top gives me HIs piss, so that's where my mind and emotions go when i consider it.  

Honestly, tasting my own urine feels a little bit like cheating to me, which i know is silly, but it's because, for me, it's the idea and intent behind taking a Tops piss that gets into my head.  When i think of WS with another guy, i have urine to be discarded, He has valuable piss to mark, inseminate and impregnate with. It's a part of Him the He can use to effect and possess a bottom. 

Tasting your own is exactly about being prepared.  And I would want you to be.  Just like I have had men who couldn't deepthroat me, do oral sex with a dildo so they were good enough to take me to the root.  Or for a man to get used to an object in his ass. 

As to quantity, a good piss top knows how start and stop the flow.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FelchingPisser said:

Tasting your own is exactly about being prepared.  And I would want you to be.  Just like I have had men who couldn't deepthroat me, do oral sex with a dildo so they were good enough to take me to the root.  Or for a man to get used to an object in his ass. 

As to quantity, a good piss top knows how start and stop the flow.   

Thank You, that's good input... i sort of knew that, but didn't want to admit it to myself. i'm a romantic and love the idea of affectionate training. i tasted my urine for the first time the other day, kinda warm and salty.