Barely legal High School BBC

Japbtm

So I had a ... barely legal high school student who wants me to be his first guy he tops. He also complained that high school teachers he hook up with can’t suck his 9” deep throat. 

He wants safe but... any advise on how I can get it bare? 

• Like 1

Bring 2 condoms, but prep them with small holes in the tips, and some silicone lube.  Suck him first, and then use some lube to jerk him off.  and rub his lubed cock up and down your crack, pausing at your hole frequently.  That my put him over the edge to begin with.  If not, get sneaky.  Put the condom on for him, stretching it tightly over the head.  It may break immediately, but if not the silicone lube will help break it once it is inside you.  If he stops to replace the condom, your second one is treated the same way and should break as well.  After that, either he stops fucking you (not a chance at that point) or he goes bare inside you. 

• Upvote 1

That’s awesome... I told him my condones were too small. I should have kept my mouth shut and put a lambskin or Asian condom on his dick. More chances of breaking. I also thought of prepping my hole with Vaseline and Elbow grease and while I’m sucking, dip my finger in my ass to bring the Vaseline to his cock. Hopefully oil his dick from the inside before I place the rubber on... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Japbtm said:

So I had a ... barely legal high school student who wants me to be his first guy he tops. He also complained that high school teachers he hook up with can’t suck his 9” deep throat. 

He wants safe but... any advise on how I can get it bare? 

I used condoms with holes and pre-stretched and ready to break-that way he'll get your sweet juices raw!

• Upvote 1

On 9/11/2019 at 7:44 AM, Japbtm said:

That’s awesome... I told him my condones were too small. I should have kept my mouth shut and put a lambskin or Asian condom on his dick. More chances of breaking. I also thought of prepping my hole with Vaseline and Elbow grease and while I’m sucking, dip my finger in my ass to bring the Vaseline to his cock. Hopefully oil his dick from the inside before I place the rubber on... 

Silicone lube is safe with condoms. It’s oil based lube that will break them

• Upvote 1

HAHA! 

I hooked up with an an 18 year old guy once who I actually asked for ID from before we did anything. 😂

As for getting what you want out of him, You know sex, he doesn't.  Take the wheel, make him feel comfortable, and amazing and I'm sure you will get what you want.