Back to back loads

Brianbttm

Traveling with work and got to the hotel late around 10pm.  Black guy on grindr, 38, 6'1", 195, 8" dick, hits me up no pic.  Says he looks like Michael Jordan and doesn't send pics.  Says he's 10 mins away.  Asked him if he's into bb and fucking me anon ass up face down.  He said yes.  He messages when he gets to the hotel and I give room number, put a blindfold on waiting ass up face down.  After 30 minutes of pounding he breeds me.  Never saw him.

While waiting for the first guy to get here got hit up by a 22yr old white guy, 6'1", 180, 8" dick....and hot.  Exchanged face pics, etc.  He asked about poppers, safe or bb.  I said bb.  He said he's 15 minutes away and is on the way.  Other guy left 15 mins before he gets here. He comes in hot guy, tall, tshirt, jeans and cowboy boots.  Strips down, already hard and I start sucking him.  Soon I'm on the bed doggy style and he's behind, lubes up and inserts his dick.  After a slow start he picks up the pace and starts pounding me for 15-20 minutes.  I could tell he was getting close and I told him to breed me breed that fuckhole.  Within a minute or two he releases and I feel him cum inside me.  As he stands up i begin to suck him off for a few seconds.   He cleans up in the bathroom dresses and leaves.  

Nice feeling with 2 loads back to back still inside and now headed to sleep.

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Another back to back load. Got back to the hotel after dinner tonight.  Wasn't expecting much on Grindr.  Guy messages and we figure out we're in the same hotel. He's 29, 5'10", 190, white guy.  From his profile face pic wasn't my type,  but he sent a dick pic.  I said I'm looking to get fucked here anon ass up face down. I sent a couple ass pics.  He asked how many loads I had and I said none yet, but ready when you are.  He said he was and I sent the room number.  Propped the door open, got ass up face down on the bed and put the blindfold on.  He came in and lubed up, sliding in me slowly.  We shared a hit of poppers. He started slow then picked up the pace.  After pounding me for 10 minutes I felt him unload inside me.  He pulled out, wiped off with the towel and left.

A couple messages were exchanged talking about how good it felt.  After a few minutes he asked if his load was still in me.  I said yes I try to hold them as long as I can.  Few minutes later he said he was hard again and wanted to fuck me again and try to cum.  I said I was ready.  He messaged he was on the way down again.  Getting in position ass up face down with the blindfold again, he came in and fucked me another 10-15 minutes before he unloaded load #2 in my ass.  Pulled out, cleaned off with the towel and left.  Haven't heard anything from him since.   Think he went to sleep after round 2.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2