Pee Fantasies?

Guest peepee-love

Guest peepee-love

I've enjoyed many exciting times with urine throughout my life including drinking from urinals, drinking cups of urine in front of people at wild parties, and even drinking urine while sucking penises. However, there are things I would love to do and fantasize about, but would not. Do you masturbate and orgasm to fantasies about things you would never do and if so, would you describe one of your fantasies?

Edited by peepee-love

It is not that I wouldn't do this but I have never gotten the opportunity for it to happen.  I would like to be a urinal for a large group.  On my knees in a tub or something and guys (or girls if present) could piss on me or in my mouth or ass.  I would be there as long as needed and I am sure eventually covered in piss inside and out.  

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 3:58 PM, baldwin said:

It is not that I wouldn't do this but I have never gotten the opportunity for it to happen.  I would like to be a urinal for a large group.  On my knees in a tub or something and guys (or girls if present) could piss on me or in my mouth or ass.  I would be there as long as needed and I am sure eventually covered in piss inside and out.  

Been there...done that!

• Like 1

My fantasy is to be doing some regular activity with from like being at a party, or hiking, or on a road trip, and maybe I wear my yellow hanky. So that whenever someone has to piss they know to find me to have me swallow it without spilling a drop instead of trying to find a bathroom or something. And then maybe someone sees me performing that service and they'd want to do the same. After I'm done I'd just go back to the party or whatever I'm doing with the smell of piss on my breath but acting like nothing happened until the next time someone wants my mouth.

image1.JPG

Edited by BoyBakery

• 2 years later...
On 6/4/2022 at 2:56 AM, starboard said:

Really would love to have two guys on each end. One piss in my mouth and one piss in my ass at the same time. Unfortunately haven’t had many chances to play around with ws so far. 

I've done that; I highly  recomend.  I actually came without touching my dick or balls, and then pissed myself as the two guys were pissing in my mouth and ass.  Very fun.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Would love to spend a whole weekend with a str8/married/bisexual Fuckbuddy without clothing. Enjoying a BBQ, watching sports, paying pool and poker, swimming in the pool and a lot of beers ...And during the whole weekend my FB will use my mouth or my ass for his piss. 😋👍

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 months later...

We are working on a fantasy. We visit a nudist resort just another couple there for the sun and buns. Walking thru the nature trails we pass other couples

and we stop and visit with a couple, I just happen to need to relive myself, my slave boi goes to his knees. I never miss a beat during the conversation with the couple.

Boi takes a full load with out spilling a drop. We meet new friends and boi gets filled and let the fun begin when all the nudist find out we are a fun couple to be around.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

My fantasy is to sit in a stall urinal (similar to one in the attached pic) at sex club. I would leave any urinal cakes/screens in place. Guys (suit/tie, jeans/tee, even club staff if allowed to play) would enter and choose the urinal I am in to piss even though others are empty. The guy would just go ahead and piss without saying anything, wetting me down or aim at the top of the urinal so I can watch a nice golden waterfall against the shiny porcelain. Once done he'll just flush the urinal and then the next guy in line steps up to take a piss even if the urinal is still flushing; remember that other urinals and toilets are vacant so the guys are choosing to piss on me.  I want to sit in the urinal for the night getting "washed" and "rinsed" by a lot of guys, all shape and sizes.

PIC00022.jpg

• Piggy 1

During covid, I was "working" from home for about 2 months.
At the time I was servicing a very dom black man (fuck i miss him)
He was all but living with me for those 2 months, and one of his demands was that I drink his piss, EVERY time he had to piss.
I was actually worried it would make me sick, but thankfully it didnt.
But I did my duty, and I drank ALL of that mans piss for 2 months.
Which, not surprisingly, had an effect on me, while I dont really love the taste of piss, the act of swallowing it REALLY turns me on.
To this day, I LOVE being fed piss.

• Piggy 1

On 11/13/2022 at 8:33 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

During covid, I was "working" from home for about 2 months.
At the time I was servicing a very dom black man (fuck i miss him)
He was all but living with me for those 2 months, and one of his demands was that I drink his piss, EVERY time he had to piss.
I was actually worried it would make me sick, but thankfully it didnt.
But I did my duty, and I drank ALL of that mans piss for 2 months.
Which, not surprisingly, had an effect on me, while I dont really love the taste of piss, the act of swallowing it REALLY turns me on.
To this day, I LOVE being fed piss.

you got changed

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...