Pee Fantasies?

Guest peepee-love

• 2 weeks later...

Having a Piss Dom would honestly be pretty nice. 

Someone who regularly makes me drink his piss from the tap, saves his piss in bottles for me, and thinks of creative ways to satisfy my piss cravings. Having him use me as a urinal for his friends/strangers would be cool too. 

I know it’s definitely a possible fantasy, but I’m still on the lookout. 💛

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Hey guys!

im traveling to Berlin next weekend. Im wondering if you have experience in some of those exciting sexclubs regarding piss. 
im thinking about Laboratory. Is it always easy to get pissed on by random boys there?

Also what about KitKat? Is it possible to ask there some guys to piss on me? Is it okay there? 

I would love to just hang around in the club and ask some willing boys to piss on me or to let me drink their piss at those open public urinal areas.

On 4/3/2023 at 11:41 AM, NastyRawBottom said:

Someone who regularly makes me drink his piss from the tap, saves his piss in bottles for me, and thinks of creative ways to satisfy my piss cravings. Having him use me as a urinal for his friends/strangers would be cool too. 

I have a guy who calls me “Toilet” and he never fucks me or lets me suck his cock, but he invites me over just to piss down my throat. he actually puts his cock in my mouth and pisses and I drink till he is done. I’m not allowed to suck it or even move my head. sometimes he has another guy or two there to also piss in my mouth. those guys will sometimes let me suck them off and one of them fucked me a few times but he literally only uses me for a toilet. he let me suck him off twice in over a hundred meetings and he always uses me blindfolded so I have no idea what he looks like and he has even used me 3, 4 times in a single day. a couple times he actually got me to come over every single time he needed to piss lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/3/2023 at 11:41 AM, NastyRawBottom said:

I have to drink my own piss 💛

• 7 months later...

You see drawings of it, but I'd love a group of men to force me into becoming their urinal. I can imagine them taking me into a dirty bathroom, strapping me down to the floor, securing a tube to my mouth, and each man taking his turn pissing into a funnel that leads into my open mouth. I'd want them to also piss all over my naked body, making me as filthy as the floor. 

• 1 month later...

My fantasy is to have a dom tie me up at a urinal with a funnel gag, forced to swallow everything that goes in.....then he takes out my driver's license and puts it in plain view and records a video of it on his cellphone to use as 'leverage' agaisnt me...