Covent Garden Health Spa

Guest gwmcatcher

• 3 months later...

The times I've been, it's never been particularly busy, tho I don't know what it's like when there's an 'event' (like the Pool Party or Stark Bollock Naked).

Saying that, I really like the place. It's very relaxed for a short, centrally-located stop-off during the day (£15 entry before 2pm), just don't go expecting the place to be rammed.

Two things make me think well of the place: the nice cups of tea I've had there - little metal tea pot, milk jug, all on a tray, so fucking pleasant; and the last time I was there just before Christmas, I fucked and bred a horny, moustached, muscle-bubble-arsed bloke in the showers - kissing, rimming, sucking and fucking in one of the cabins, then went to the showers to clean up, too horny watching his muscle body getting wet, so we started fucking again, and with his hands on the wall and his legs spread, he took my load right there in the showers, absolute delight.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I’m going to second everything that HereInLondon has already said.  I’ve only been once, and that was some time ago, for one of their regular Saturday night naked parties, TFN.  It wasn’t that busy, but it was early days for TFN, and I don’t know if it’s better attended these days.

But it did strike me as a very pleasant venue, a cut above the usual London sauna (which isn’t hard- London saunas are pretty dire compared to those in other parts of the world).  It’s not huge, but it is very central, and I can imagine it’s a relaxing place to spend a few hours.  Can’t comment on the tea lol.  But like HereInLondon, I have rose-tinted memories of the place largely down to the fact that I was in the receiving end of a particularly stupendous fuck there in one of the private cabins 😉

Went there in Sept with my two guys -- the three of us took a local bottom from the bars to Covent and enjoyed a good bareback tag team session. A muscle guy came in and joined us about half an hour in and bent over for us, too. Four loads were deposited (3 in the original bottom and 1 in the newbie). Otherwise, the seemed like a sleepy little spa. Would be interested in trying it out again during prime hours -- we where there around 22:00.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/6/2020 at 4:48 AM, atlfukbud said:

Went there in Sept with my two guys -- the three of us took a local bottom from the bars to Covent and enjoyed a good bareback tag team session. A muscle guy came in and joined us about half an hour in and bent over for us, too. Four loads were deposited (3 in the original bottom and 1 in the newbie). Otherwise, the seemed like a sleepy little spa. Would be interested in trying it out again during prime hours -- we where there around 22:00.

I'm fairly sure I'm the bottom in this story. That was such a hot night, and it's so hot to come across a story with me in on this website. 

On an event night, like HParties and TFN it's pretty busy there, and it gets a rush of people early evening, but otherwise it's a steady small flow of people or almost dead. It is a nice place to have a drink and a relax though, and hope some cock comes along, where the other saunas I've tried are rubbish while waiting for the action but more people flow through. Ive been there with friends and we chat and relax til someone hot passes through. 

This place currently holds a special place in my heart, well, in my wank bank - it was the last place I had a good, long, sleazy raw session before the lockdown kicked in.

Went there with a mate I hadn't played with in years; he's in a long-term relationship which is sort-of-open-sort-of-not and the boundaries seem to be always in flux with him and his man. But that Sunday, the boundaries were in our favour, so we ended up at the sauna. 

We only played bare with each other, mostly me topping him, but I occasionally got his cock in me. We did play with a couple of others, but using condoms, which seemed to be a combination of our choice and theirs (still managed to make it a bit sleazy tho - a big, hairy, beardy guy was fucking my mate using a condom, he pulled his covered cock out my mate and ploughed it straight into my waiting arse, I usually hate being fucked with a condom, but knowing this covered cock was still wet from my mate's hole got my arse opening up...) In the end tho, the most fun we had was with each other.

As much as I like this sauna, the cabins aren't the most comfortable. They're quite dinky, and not a lot of space on the ledges/platforms, and like most cabins in saunas, when you've been at it for a while, the cabin floors start to get slippery with sweat and water and whatever and you can't get decent purchase to fuck steadily. Which is why myself and my mate ended up on this low, cushioned platform in a mirrored alcove down the side of a couple of the cabins. I'm not really into public play that much, but this alcove was the most comfortable place to stretch out and fuck. We got the occasional viewer, but mostly we were just left to it. So nice having him under me, switching between fucking him and rimming him, finally breeding him with the taste of his hole in my mouth.

I can report the tea remains top-notch. I wanted a breather after I'd cum, but my mate wasn't done. So whilst I had a tea, he went away and got his arse fucked again in the steam room by a strapping big lad.

One last note: also worth mentioning is the sauna's choice of movies that they play in the lounge. They put on feature films but with the sound off. So far, I've watched portions of True Lies and Iron Man, both muted, and the last time was Robocop 2, muted but with subtitles. It's oddly relaxing.

On 4/16/2020 at 11:52 AM, HereInLondon said:

One last note: also worth mentioning is the sauna's choice of movies that they play in the lounge. They put on feature films but with the sound off. So far, I've watched portions of True Lies and Iron Man, both muted, and the last time was Robocop 2, muted but with subtitles. It's oddly relaxing.

You're right about this. I think that's why I like this place best out of the few I've tried. When nothing is happening or you want a break, it's a great place to sit, relax, watch some random film and have a drink and chat. 

• 3 months later...

Has anyone been since the spa reopened? I'm intrigued how it would work with covid restrictions? Obviously it's not the sort of venue you can pop in to look if it seems low enough risk or not.

You have to book a massage (rather than just paying an entry fee), and before and after your massage you have access to 'the facilities', which pretty much consists of the bar/cafe and the jacuzzi. Neither the dry sauna nor the steam room are open, tho you can still get access to the cabins, where there are lots of signs up on the cabin doors saying 'STOP. ONLY ONE PERSON AT A TIME PLEASE'. Personally, I took those signs to mean that, due to social distancing, you should only have sex with one person at a time... Not that there was much going on; when I was there, there was only ever at most four customers kicking about. So, I'd say it's definitely 'low risk'.

I'm not exactly painting the most thrilling picture, but... I had a really good massage (masseur called James); it was lovely to be out and about somewhere to get naked again; and it's currently one of the few venues of it's kind that's open so it was nice to support it in some way.

6 hours ago, HereInLondon said:

You have to book a massage (rather than just paying an entry fee), and before and after your massage you have access to 'the facilities', which pretty much consists of the bar/cafe and the jacuzzi. Neither the dry sauna nor the steam room are open, tho you can still get access to the cabins, where there are lots of signs up on the cabin doors saying 'STOP. ONLY ONE PERSON AT A TIME PLEASE'. Personally, I took those signs to mean that, due to social distancing, you should only have sex with one person at a time... Not that there was much going on; when I was there, there was only ever at most four customers kicking about. So, I'd say it's definitely 'low risk'.

I'm not exactly painting the most thrilling picture, but... I had a really good massage (masseur called James); it was lovely to be out and about somewhere to get naked again; and it's currently one of the few venues of it's kind that's open so it was nice to support it in some way.

Was there any sex going on? Wondered if it's worth going in. And if I went with a pal would we be able to chat in the jacuzzi and bar or are you meant to space apart? I guess I'm wondering if they're treating it like a true distanced health spa or if it's still a gay sauna with some adjustments. 

Also, I've never had a massage there. I'm assuming it's purely professional massage and no extras? 

2 hours ago, TheMoreTheMerrier said:

Was there any sex going on? Wondered if it's worth going in. And if I went with a pal would we be able to chat in the jacuzzi and bar or are you meant to space apart? I guess I'm wondering if they're treating it like a true distanced health spa or if it's still a gay sauna with some adjustments. 

Also, I've never had a massage there. I'm assuming it's purely professional massage and no extras? 

Yeah, you could chat with your mate in the jacuzzi, for all the staff know you're a couple or in the same 'bubble'. I guess it's the same as if you went into a cafe or a restaurant together - the staff aren't going to enforce social distancing on you with each other. 
Saying that, I don't know how vigilant the staff are at stopping guys hooking up in the cabins. There are guys looking to do that - I got cruised in the jacuzzi just before heading into my massage (well, he had a bottle of poppers with him and we were both naked and he was making small talk, so I'm taking that as a 'cruising'). 

The massage is purely professional, but you can be naked throughout (no towelling).

14 hours ago, HereInLondon said:

Yeah, you could chat with your mate in the jacuzzi, for all the staff know you're a couple or in the same 'bubble'. I guess it's the same as if you went into a cafe or a restaurant together - the staff aren't going to enforce social distancing on you with each other. 
Saying that, I don't know how vigilant the staff are at stopping guys hooking up in the cabins. There are guys looking to do that - I got cruised in the jacuzzi just before heading into my massage (well, he had a bottle of poppers with him and we were both naked and he was making small talk, so I'm taking that as a 'cruising'). 

The massage is purely professional, but you can be naked throughout (no towelling).

Thanks, if the cabins are open then surely fucking is at least tolerated. Unless the idea is for people to use them to rest. I'd guess it's just a lot less people in there cruising. 

I really miss cruising in a sauna or sex club, it's the only environment where I actually get good responses. Something about being naked liberates me from my social awkwardness and makes chatting to hot guys much easier.

On 8/17/2020 at 10:32 AM, TheMoreTheMerrier said:

I really miss cruising in a sauna or sex club, it's the only environment where I actually get good responses. Something about being naked liberates me from my social awkwardness and makes chatting to hot guys much easier.

The Locker Room in Kennington has announced it'll be re-opening as of tomorrow (Monday 24th) - [think before following links] https://lockerroomsauna.co.uk

No sauna or steam room, open 12-9pm, only 30 patrons at a time, £10 entry.

I'm still a bit wary of the possibility of getting involved in large groups (because of covid, but also as I've only just settled back into a routine for getting STI screenings), but really good to see it re-open.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HereInLondon said:

The Locker Room in Kennington has announced it'll be re-opening as of tomorrow (Monday 24th) - [think before following links] [think before following links] https://lockerroomsauna.co.uk

No sauna or steam room, open 12-9pm, only 30 patrons at a time, £10 entry.

I'm still a bit wary of the possibility of getting involved in large groups (because of covid, but also as I've only just settled back into a routine for getting STI screenings), but really good to see it re-open.

That is great news