Bottoms, do you prefer to be blindfolded so you can't see the guys fucking you?

hornycumslut91

I will put on a blindfold if requested by a Top (this is rare) but never on my own initiative. Yet as often as not, I never see my breeder. I always present with my back to him, head slightly bowed. If he wants me to see him, he will turn me. Otherwise I never try to “sneak a peek”.

To my mind there is a value in a cumdump faggot not knowing the identity of every man who fucks him - it is a source of humility and perspective.

• Like 1

It kinda turns me on to be at a disadvantage. I have had a few fuck buddies who I have never seen because they wanted me blindfolded. Some were married "straight" guys. One guy liked that he would pass me on the street in the neighborhood and I had no idea that he had fucked me. I got off on walking down the street, knowing that I might be walking past some guy who had cum in my ass.

• Like 4

Guest SubAssNH

So I've yet to work up the will to go through with a hookup. But my fantasy is to be bound, gagged, blindfolded and fucked.

Face down, ass up, and unable to stop my married ass from being fucked and filled. 

I'm not really into guys, but it's the domination thing that I'm into. 

"prefer" doesn't fit for me, it really comes down to the chemistry and connection i have with the guy i am with.  As far as i'm concerned, the best sex employs the mind along with the body, and that can happen with or without a blind fold.

Getting fucked with a blindfold on can be very hot.  As eastvillage notes, there can be a "disadvantage" to being blindfolded. The bottom is missing his visual sense, never quite knows what's going to happen next. Also, the bottom has no idea what his Top looks like, so appearance doesn't figure in for the bottom.

Getting fucked while a Top holds your gaze can also be extremely hot, a silent message of ownership, dominance can be sent with that gaze. 

Both can be awesome.

• Upvote 1

I love it when a faggot is such a dirty little whore that not only does it not care what the guys fucking it look like but they don't even know what the guys fucking them bareback and dumping loads in their sloppy fuckholes look like. Especially when that faggot is hot. Its hot to know it could have standards but its such a cockhungry slut it will let absolutely anyone fuck it. The trolls love taking advantage of that so its hot to see some sexy little cumdump taking loads from the nastiest looking old trolls.Plus you can be pretty sure the whore is pozzed up trash and probably a hooker on the side.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3