Bottoms, do you prefer to be blindfolded so you can't see the guys fucking you?

hornycumslut91

Blindfolding is a good way to show a cumdump whore what it is for and that it doesn't matter what the men fucking them look like. Faggots exist to take mens loads and a true whore will let any man fuck it bareback and share its fuckhole with other men, even whore it out. Once a faggot gets used to getting fucked by literally ANY MALE, it can fulfil its purpose as a fuckhole.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

Blindfolding is a good way to show a cumdump whore what it is for and that it doesn't matter what the men fucking them look like. Faggots exist to take mens loads and a true whore will let any man fuck it bareback and share its fuckhole with other men, even whore it out. Once a faggot gets used to getting fucked by literally ANY MALE, it can fulfil its purpose as a fuckhole.

Thank you sir!!! You're right that a faggots' only purpose is to please real men. 

My ad usually reads:  “door unlocked, blindfold on.  Head down and ass up - ready to be bred”

I’ve had so many hot encounters with guys that want to remain anonymous - that’s okay for me.  It’s great to get a wink from someone at the gym and wonder ..  have I milked his cock?

One guy rolled me over while fucking me, and started to slide off the blindfold so I could enjoy the view, and so he could stare into my eyes has he Bred me.

• Like 1

Never been blindfolded but have had the lights out in a hotel room and head buried in a pillow with anonymous men breeding me. I don't know what it is when I don't see what the guy looks like that just unloaded in me that has me so turned on. It has also happened at the baths also.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/23/2019 at 4:15 PM, BoyStrangler said:

I love it when a faggot is such a dirty little whore that not only does it not care what the guys fucking it look like but they don't even know what the guys fucking them bareback and dumping loads in their sloppy fuckholes look like. Especially when that faggot is hot. Its hot to know it could have standards but its such a cockhungry slut it will let absolutely anyone fuck it. The trolls love taking advantage of that so its hot to see some sexy little cumdump taking loads from the nastiest looking old trolls.Plus you can be pretty sure the whore is pozzed up trash and probably a hooker on the side.

@BoyStrangler I've been reading your post and I'm OBSESSED work your attitude and the way you think. I'd have you watch me take trolls cock and cum then watch me let who ever use me while I'm blindfolded too then hopefully have you have fuck me, spit on my face, dump your toxic load up my pathetic faggot ass while strangling me, then finish it off marking me in your piss. You should check it the true stories of my nights slutting myself in parks and online. You'll see what kind of whore I am

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 5:17 PM, hornycumslut91 said:

Question for guys who bottom, do you prefer to be blindfolded when you're being bred, so you can't see the tops or not?

Yes, given the choice I try to ensure I never see who is fucking me, whether that’s hook-ups at home or sessions in a dark room sex club.

I just want to get fucked and take loads.

This is why I like the stricter fickstutenmarkt parties where you are not allowed to see the tops at all. 

Some places have tried to copy the parties in the UK but they're not quite the same as the rules aren't enforced. The rules are what makes it horny. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 1:15 AM, BoyStrangler said:

I love it when a faggot is such a dirty little whore that not only does it not care what the guys fucking it look like but they don't even know what the guys fucking them bareback and dumping loads in their sloppy fuckholes look like. Especially when that faggot is hot. Its hot to know it could have standards but its such a cockhungry slut it will let absolutely anyone fuck it. The trolls love taking advantage of that so its hot to see some sexy little cumdump taking loads from the nastiest looking old trolls.Plus you can be pretty sure the whore is pozzed up trash and probably a hooker on the side.

You're spot on! Hot looking cumdumps taking loads from the ugliest men can be such a turn on, and tells how far the road of depravity a faggot has gone.

I'd even go further and say that a faggot getting fucked without blindfold is even nastier. He's seeing all these men fucking him, no way for him to fantasize about hot men breeding his cunt, just the reality of the crowd there to take advantage of him.

• Like 1

Guest LDNPigBoy
On 10/12/2019 at 5:24 PM, Faggotuser said:

Totally agree sir - blindfolds reinforce this