Bottoms, do you prefer to be blindfolded so you can't see the guys fucking you?

hornycumslut91

I prefer being hooded and accepting any cock 

Then you can imagine if any of them have a bio hazard tattoo

Great if one the guys said there is guy with a bio hazard waiting in line to have you

a real cumdump doesn't care who is fucking it. we just want to take load after load from as many males as possible. we don't care what race, what age, what they look like, what their body is like, their sexuality, status, or anything else. all I care about is having cocks shoved into my body and unloading their balls into me. I don't care if you are a friend, acquaintance, blood relative, stranger, or an enemy. I don't care if you love me or hate me or you don't give a fuck about me. I don't care if you don't have a drop of respect for me or think of me as a sub-human dirty used fuckboy or feminized t-girl whore or just think I'm trash. I am a fuckhole and a cumdumpster. dump your load in me and leave my sloppy pussy dripping869474685_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.92639a67c22aa357ad16f814e56e9caf.jpgimafuckhol.jpg.6f3032c837a7407389997d0374258839.jpg for the next guy to use.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest smileatyou

Sometimes I like to watch the guy fucking me in the mirror, but my favorite kink is the blindfolded, anon fuck. I've taken many with no idea who, and fucked some too. Now, just putting on my blindfold turns me on!

Guest takingdeepanal
On 9/24/2019 at 9:15 AM, BoyStrangler said:

I love it when a faggot is such a dirty little whore that not only does it not care what the guys fucking it look like but they don't even know what the guys fucking them bareback and dumping loads in their sloppy fuckholes look like. Especially when that faggot is hot. Its hot to know it could have standards but its such a cockhungry slut it will let absolutely anyone fuck it. The trolls love taking advantage of that so its hot to see some sexy little cumdump taking loads from the nastiest looking old trolls.Plus you can be pretty sure the whore is pozzed up trash and probably a hooker on the side.

Shame I'm neither younger (nor closer) ...

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 5:56 PM, Luvbbslut said:

You're spot on! Hot looking cumdumps taking loads from the ugliest men can be such a turn on, and tells how far the road of depravity a faggot has gone.

I'd even go further and say that a faggot getting fucked without blindfold is even nastier. He's seeing all these men fucking him, no way for him to fantasize about hot men breeding his cunt, just the reality of the crowd there to take advantage of him.

You're so right! I love both blind folds and seeing the guys who fuck me! And if I let a nasty slag of a top slide his slimy, bumpy raw dick up my ass, I moan and beg him for it all the same. I love being used like that!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1