Do gay generally don't like femmes ?

SubHornyBottom

Im a submissive bottom gay, I may consider myself feminine but only emotionally physically im a male with all the male attributes but i like men with no tits, men with nice cocks and love to see those cocks between my legs and their hands grabbing and feeling me between my legs a gay male.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:54 AM, rawTOP said:

IMHO… In VERY rough terms…

• Gay men are attracted to masculinity
  • Straight men are attracted to femininity
  • Bisexuals are attracted to both
  • Queer folks are attracted to non-conformity and gender ambiguity (or are themselves non-conforming / ambiguous)

So, if your fem your target audience should be straight & bisexual men and queer folks. It doesn't surprise me at all that you'd strike out in a gay male venue – they're not interested in what you're selling.

Or to put it another way – the way I've always described my own sexuality is "if I were interested in fem, I'd be straight". To me femmy guys are in the same category as girls – never more than friends. (Except for anonymous pump-n-dumps where I'm not really aware they're fem).

Exactlyyy. I consider myself to be a bit of both....and while some fems are cool, masculine men are a huge turn on

I know guys only into really femme guys i know guys into really masc guys.  This whole thing is as varied as gender identity and sexuallity.   There are no rules.  And don't attack guys who don't conform to what you want from them.  Because a guy is sexually turned on with one or the other is out of his control.  I am sick of being attacted when i explain that i am only into masc guys sexually.  Its not in my control any more than being gay, or identifying as Cis.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Boy guys, I’m a sissy but I don’t try and pass a s a girl, I do wear panties and fishnets and maybe an outfit like this and I get tons of interest on Grindr doubleliat etc. I’m not fem though in my mannerisms, I’m a guy, just really submissive.  Not saying I’m right and anyone’s wrong, but maybe because I just put on slutty stuff to show how submissive and pathetic I am but still a man? 

but the interest I get is many times from either the mean quiet bull type or mean older guys or the disturbed lol

3605558E-E183-44EC-9F41-7A375BB439E5.jpeg