Tops - What do you want your bottom's hole to smell like?

backdoorjimmy

Tops - What should a bottom's ass smell like?   

54 members have voted

1. 1. How should a bottom's hole smell?

• It should be clean and smell like soap
    • It should be clean with no smell
    • It should be clean but smell like hot, horny butthole
    • It should stink so that I know how badly he wants it
    • Other - please explain

Tops, what do you like our holes to smell like? Do you want it clean and smelling fresh like soap? Do you like musk or even a little bit of stink? If so, how much musk is too much from a bottom's ass?

I enjoy the smell of my hole when I'm horny and needing to be fucked. But I sometimes when I'm really ripe I'll clean up for a hookup or even for my bf because I don't know how much musk is too much. 

Will be interesting to see the comments and poll results!

As a bottom i enjoy serving my hole fresh or slightly musky. I have only encountered one top who literally wanted to fuck the shit out of me....i passed on him, not my thing.

Are there Any Tops on this thread. I am a Proud POZ Bareback Cum Pig and Love getting Fucked Bareback and filled with Multiple Loads of Cum. I start off fresh shower and hole is Cleaned Out and ready for action. Pre-Lubed and ready for action but once I get a load in my ass I am ready for action.  I believe every ass feels different as does every Cock. I am not sure how it feels to a Top Man but I Love getting Fucked Bareback and pounding away until he Explodes DEEP Inside my ass. 

What do Tops like? 

• Upvote 1

The cleaner the better to me, so somewhere between soap and NO small.  Love going down on an ass before fucking, and you can tell he's DEF cleaned out.  I love eating in between fucking it if I get too close and want it to last longer.  Also LOVE ass to mouth bottoms, and NOT into shit or smell, so def the cleaner the better for me!  As the hole gets juicy with precum, lube, ass juice and cum that's all hot but no dirty smell for me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 7:07 AM, backdoorjimmy said:

Tops, what do you like our holes to smell like? Do you want it clean and smelling fresh like soap? Do you like musk or even a little bit of stink? If so, how much musk is too much from a bottom's ass?

I enjoy the smell of my hole when I'm horny and needing to be fucked. But I sometimes when I'm really ripe I'll clean up for a hookup or even for my bf because I don't know how much musk is too much. 

On 9/15/2019 at 7:07 AM, backdoorjimmy said:

It should smell like sweat, sperm, and the crotches of the men that grind on it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1