What the Sling is For

ErosWired

Damn bud, you've hit all the nails on the head!  When I go to Slammer club out here in L.A. and finally get up the nerve to get in the sling or on one of the fuck slantboards (which I wish I could do gracefully!) I can then be there for ages (it seems).  Finally guys will come up and do all kinds of things, which I truly appreciate but, it takes the one special one to start fucking me.  What do the rest of them think I'm here for?  A finger?!?   The only good part is that usually once the first has fucked me, the others will rally round and just follow the breeding scent.  Amen!

• Haha 1

I was at Slammers - FTL recently and saw the same dude in a 'public' sling for at least 4 hours, I never saw him get a fuck, although I didn't keep close tabs. Personally, I love sling and fuck bench sex -- and have both in my basement, but at saunas/sex clubs I only hop in a sling when I have an interested top who wants to fuck me in it. In my limited experience, this creates interests and often results in 2 or 3 additional bare dicks in my hole. Just lying in a sling waiting seems unproductive to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

when I get in the bathhouse sling I put on my blindfold immediately to send a clear message that literally anyone is welcome to fuck me. I don't care what you look like or your age or race or whether you have biohazard tattoos. I'm just a hot faceable naked body with a well lubed fuckhole for anyone with a hard cock to fuck me up the ass bareback and use me to get themselves off. plus if you don't want some whore to know who you are, faggots like me are great to use. it really helps guys who don't want to think of me as a person. just a human flashlight or a subhuman public cumdumpster. most of the guys who breed me don't even talk to me, they just use me then leave. most of the guys who do talk to me are just telling me what a whore I am, how soppy my pussy is or dirty talking about breeding me

• Like 1

I've experienced a new problem with slings recently.  I've had several guys come up and rub the head of their rock hard cocks on my hole, while refusing to put it in me.  After several minutes of pointless teasing I will start trying to help them get it in me which has caused a couple of them to get mad.  

It didn't happen to me directly, Saturday while I was in the sling getting bred twice with only a short break in between.  Around the same time my 1st breeder pushed into me, the guy in the sling next to me attracted an extreme teaser.  To the "tops" credit he did warn the bottom that he liked to tease a hole.  After an extended period of teasing the "top" rolled on a condom, only to continue just teasing the desperate bottom even longer.  The bottom finally gave up and got up around the time my 2nd top unloaded in me.

I'm frequently surprised at the ways guys can find not to fuck each other, while appearing to be looking for sex.

Edited by NWUSHorny

13 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

when I get in the bathhouse sling I put on my blindfold immediately to send a clear message that literally anyone is welcome to fuck me. I don't care what you look like or your age or race or whether you have biohazard tattoos. I'm just a hot faceable naked body with a well lubed fuckhole for anyone with a hard cock to fuck me up the ass bareback and use me to get themselves off. plus if you don't want some whore to know who you are, faggots like me are great to use. it really helps guys who don't want to think of me as a person. just a human flashlight or a subhuman public cumdumpster. most of the guys who breed me don't even talk to me, they just use me then leave. most of the guys who do talk to me are just telling me what a whore I am, how soppy my pussy is or dirty talking about breeding me

Technically the sling was designed for nasty faggots like you. birthday party at chuck e cheese Scarborough next weekend, verse gay couple looking for an eager bottom to help the crowd during, car fun and than condo after

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 3:00 AM, PowerTopper said:

Technically the sling was designed for nasty faggots like you. birthday party at chuck e cheese Scarborough next weekend, verse gay couple looking for an eager bottom to help the crowd during, car fun and than condo after

its the best place for large numbers of horny men to use a nasty faggot like me for a community cumdumpster

• Haha 1

Same experience with a Fbench. I'm there, head down, ass exposed, waiting for cock in my ass. I'm not there to suck someone off or have a proctological exam by your calloused fingers. I'm there to take cock, cum, then the next taker. Ass exposed means fuck it, cum, then let the next top in

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You’ve all got it wrong.  Slings are there for when you want to take a nap, aren’t they?  

Whenever I’m in a busy cruise club, and am feeling, well, for want of a better word, a bit ‘fucked’ and in need of a recuperative break, I head for a sling.  It’s the one place I can guarantee I’ll get no attention whatsoever.

As soon as I stretch out in a sling, I become completely invisible.  There can be literally hundreds of guys wandering around, and not one will even glance in my direction.  They’ll often stand around right in front of it, invariably with their backs turned, watching and wanking over any lame action taking place nearby: two guys kissing, someone bending over to do up his laces, a man drinking a beer.  Meanwhile, my waiting hole won’t be approached by even the ugliest of trolls.  It’s very relaxing.

After a few minutes, I’ll get up and head back into the fray.  Suddenly I exist again.

So just treat the sling like a hammock, and you won’t be disappointed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

You’ve all got it wrong.  Slings are there for when you want to take a nap, aren’t they?  

Whenever I’m in a busy cruise club, and am feeling, well, for want of a better word, a bit ‘fucked’ and in need of a recuperative break, I head for a sling.  It’s the one place I can guarantee I’ll get no attention whatsoever.

As soon as I stretch out in a sling, I become completely invisible.  There can be literally hundreds of guys wandering around, and not one will even glance in my direction.  They’ll often stand around right in front of it, invariably with their backs turned, watching and wanking over any lame action taking place nearby: two guys kissing, someone bending over to do up his laces, a man drinking a beer.  Meanwhile, my waiting hole won’t be approached by even the ugliest of trolls.  It’s very relaxing.

After a few minutes, I’ll get up and head back into the fray.  Suddenly I exist again.

So just treat the sling like a hammock, and you won’t be disappointed.

This is so true to experience that it makes one wonder what causes this phenomenon. Something must. In the same way that one Top using a bottom in a sling may be the kindling that sets a group’s lust burning, is there something that works the other way? Is there a ‘sling stigma’ if you’re seen in a sling not being fucked?

On 1/9/2020 at 12:12 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

its the best place for large numbers of horny men to use a nasty faggot like me for a community cumdumpster

It's a place for the gay/curious men of Toronto to "swap cum" in your asshttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_02/download.jpeg.76ff181fb46c72b2e7643f01efc7fb99.jpeghttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_04/tumblr_m9vyze72jm1rfipe7o1_500.jpg.3ec470610b5ad76bf19da5dbc39e2f1e.jpg

On 1/13/2020 at 12:57 PM, ErosWired said:

This is so true to experience that it makes one wonder what causes this phenomenon. Something must. In the same way that one Top using a bottom in a sling may be the kindling that sets a group’s lust burning, is there something that works the other way? Is there a ‘sling stigma’ if you’re seen in a sling not being fucked?

The last sentence nails it on the head.  There have been a few posts in the past on here about so-called "sling lizards", who are guys ass waiting in a sling for the purpose of getting fucked - but aren't getting the action to warrant their continued presence.  If you're in a sling simply for relaxation, that's fine if you give it up for a couple looking to actually fuck.  I only go for a sling hand-holding my top partner so people know what we're heading for.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1