Poppered and Owned by a Shemale

It was a Saturday night, and plans fell through for going out with friends. So I was sitting at my computer going through local ads for shemale companions. I came across one ad for someone who actually was quite close to me.

She advertised as a dominant Latin shemale, 5'10", 170lbs, long black hair and well hung. It had been a long time since I got properly laid, so I called her up. A feminine accented voice answered, we had a brief chat about what I wanted and arranged a time. Shower, shave, clean out and I was at her place in an hour.

When she answered the door I was floored. She had on those shiny black thigh high boots, PVC mini skirt, lace top, full red lips and a perfume that got me instantly going. I stepped inside, she closed the door and she firmly pushed my back against the wall, kissing me deeply and tweaking my nipples. When she stopped kissing me, she said, I'm going to take control of you tonight and you will love it. With that, she took out a small brown bottle (which I later discovered were poppers), and placed it under my nose. Inhale slowly and deeply with each nostril she told me. I got this incredible rush along with a feeling of sluttiness. She looked at me and smiled then took my hand and led me to a darkened bedroom. She then stood behind me and slowly took off everything I was wearing. When she was done, she wrapped her arms around me and I could feel this massive cock getting hard between my legs. Time for you to have some more treats as she put the bottle under my nose and told me to inhale again.

My knees got weak and she guided me to lie face down on the bed. She got on top of me and started pouring oil on my back and ass, giving a deep and strong massage, all the while rubbing that massive cock between my cheeks. I started pushing my ass against her cock, but she said not yet honey, you need some stretching exercises. She took a big pillow and put it under my stomach and then poured more oil on my ass. I then felt slowly one finger then two enter my ass. As she was going in and out, she handed me the bottle of poppers and said you will take a hit every time I tell you, like right now! As I inhaled again, she suddenly got 4 fingers in me! I never felt so slutty, as I pushed against those fingers. She purred, you like that do you? How about a little more? Take another hit baby. As I sniffed deeply, she got her thumb in, then with a gentle push I could feel her whole hand go inside me. I was shocked, breathing deeply and she said relax, I'm not going any further. Just feel it, enjoy it. I'm taking control of your ass. Now take another small hit and I'm going to take my hand out. I think you're ready for the main event.

She slowly withdrew her hand, turned me over onto my back and smiled at me. Very good, you did so well. She then leaned over, kissed me deeply and lay on top of me, taking me into her arms. After a few minutes of cuddling and caressing, she whispered into my ear, I really like you, and now I'm going to own you. Take another hit of poppers, hold it, exhale, then take a second hit.

As I was taking that first hit, she turned my body so my ass was partially off the bed, put my legs on her shoulders and smiled. I know you really want this. She then began stroking her cock and I got a good look at it. This was definitely 9 inches and thick. As I was taking the second hit of poppers, she started inching her way into my ass, no condom just bare. I'd never taken a bare cock in my life but it felt so good going in. Now breathe deeply and take one more hit, and as I did, she went all the way in. My god I felt so full, so slutty and completely in her control.

She then took the bottle of poppers and took a hit herself, handed them back to me and slowly started to fuck me, staring deeply into my eyes. Nothing was said during the next 20 minutes, just a slow deep fucking, every few minutes she would gesture for me to take some more poppers. I could see sweat building up on her forehead, and then she said, this is now where I mark you as mine, are you ready? I just smiled and said yes, I am yours. With that, she buried herself deeply into me and I could feel her cock pulse, 7, 8 times and a feeling of warmth and wetness in my ass.

She stayed inside me and caressed my body, quietly saying, you are mine, all mine, I own you and will have you in any way I want. My seed is in you now, there is no going back. Now take another hit of poppers. As I did, she slowly pulled out and cupped her hand below my ass as a handful of cum leaked out. She crawled up onto the bed and poured it into my mouth. Go ahead and swallow and don't worry, I left lots more inside you. Her cum was sweet, thick and made me want more. She then kissed me again, both of us tasting her cum.

She sat back, smiled, and said, I think I know what I want to do with you now. She went into her dresser drawers, took out a bra, crotchless panties, a corset and stockings. Stand up my pet, and get dressed in these . She guided me on how to wear the lingerie and then stood back, I like this look on you. She then put a blindfold on me and led me over to a fuck bench in the living room. When she strapped me in, she placed a breathing mask over my nose and filled it with poppers. The poppers did not feel as strong but it was a constant hit.

I heard her walk away and get on her phone. Hello girl, are you bored? I have a new playtoy! 20 minutes? I'll see you soon! We're going to have some fun tonight!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

We left off from the first part of this story.

After about 30 minutes, I heard a quiet knock on the apartment door. My Latin Mistress left the bedroom and I heard her speaking Spanish with her friend as she let her in. They spoke quietly in the living room still in Spanish then they switched to English. My Latin Mistress said this is Marlena. I could feed a pair of hands gently running all over my body and a gentle moan coming from Marlena. I could feel her pull down the poppers mask and she gently kissed my lips and said, I like this one. But why only one load in him that I can see from the mark on your ass? We're going to have to fix that.

Mistress said, Marlena why don't you fix us some drinks and then you can get things setup while I keep his hole open. Mistress then slowly slid back inside my ass and gently slid in and out and ground her body into my ass.

About 2 minutes later I could feel a straw pushed up against my lips as Marlena said drink up, we don't want you getting dehydrated. Oh my, that drink was strong. It felt like 8 shots of vodka mixed with some kind of lemon soda. I kept drinking until the glass was empty and felt the alcohol hit me.

Mistress pulled her cock out and I could hear them quietly talking in Spanish again, I could hear bags being unzipped and things being setup around me. Suddenly, even though I was blindfolded I could feel a wash of light across my body. Mistress said, not too bright, turn it down just a bit.

Mistress untied me from the bench, told me to keep my eyes closed as she removed the blindfold. Now open your eyes slowly and get used to the light. It took a few moments before I could open my eyes fully, and I saw Mistress and Marlena looking at me.

Marlena was about 5'7 without heels, long flowing blonde hair and a thicker body than Mistress with the typical Latin big booty and wide hips. She was wearing a short PVC skirt, stockings and a silk blouse. She slowly lifted up her skirt and while not as long as Mistress, her 7 inch cock was thicker than a red bull can.

Mistress tells me you like poppers? I just came back from Europe and they have some great ones that will make you into a real slut. We can't have the playtoy in our videos being non compliant can we? I looked around and finally comprehended they setup three video cameras and lights around the bench.

Now come here baby, suck my cock and you can sample the poppers. Mistress turned on the camera and positioned one on me as I got on my knees in front of Marlena. Mistress then held my head, put the poppers under my nose and I sniffed. Wow, definitely stronger than what we were using (and they were good). I stretched my mouth and Marlena slowly pumped her cock in and out while Mistress continued to hold my and caress my head. After a few minutes Marlena was rock hard.

They both helped me stand up (was really woozy with all the poppers and alcohol) and they strapped me onto the bench face up this time. Marlena but a towel under my ass saying, this could get messy now. Mistress said, how about you get him filled with lube while I get him ready for you. Mistress held the poppers under my nose again saying don't worry, my friend and I will take good care of you tonight. She kissed me again as my head swam in a haze of poppers. I could then feel a nozzle enter my ass and felt alot of lube being shot inside me. Marlena said, I really like a wet and sloppy ass.

Mistress gave me one more hit, then she took a hit from the bottle and passed it to Marlena who took four really big hits. I heard her say something about culo and leche when she slowly, ever so slowly slid into my ass. She gave a deep moan and then Mistress got onto the bench and lowered her perfumed ass onto my face. I think they were kissing as Marlena went from slow to fast, grinding then slow then fast again on my ass. I could feel the lube and Mistress's cum leaking out.

Mistress got off the bench and Marlena asked, so you really got your fist inside him? I've got an idea. Put three of your fingers in him and let me see if I can fit my cock in as well. Mistress inserted her finders into my ass then I felt that incredible stretching as Marlena went back inside me. Madre dios, you're going to make me cum soon! And so she did with 9-10 long deep spurts. Mistress said move aside, I'm so hot I've got to breed him again! With that she slipped inside my soaking hole and let loose in just a few minutes with another load.

Mistress pulled out and I saw that Marlena was still hard, and she pushed back into me. I've got to get more into you baby, this won't take long! By now my hole was gaping and dripping as she pumped another load into me. She leaned over and gave me a long wet kiss, then Mistress joined in and two gorgeous Latin women were kissing and caressing me at the same time.

Mistress pulled back and said, we're keeping you here overnight ok? We can watch the video we just made and do this all over again. She then lifted my ass and marked the three more loads inside me.

But first, get dressed, there is a bar downtown that has a dark room. I have some trans and TV friends who would like to sample that ass of yours.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...