London Outdoor Cruising & Public Sex Group

liberty77

Moving back to Elephant & Castle on Friday - want to get back into outdoor and public sex. Would be great to get a group of guys together who are keen to get naked in parks or meet and wank at bus stops or public benches. Anyone know Burgess Park? Great bushes for late night head giving or fucking my cunt full of your heavy load.... 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Badthoughts48

Hi def up for outdoor fun - meeting guys for risky semi public naked/jerk fun/ sex etc.  Am based Elephant too

Message here, or wikr: aroldo48    kik:  hawkshead4U

I live in London and always wanted to be fucked in public. Don’t care who sees us. Hot if passers by catch us and we just carry on. I get turned on at the thought of passing women seeing us lol

• 11 months later...
On 10/25/2019 at 11:32 AM, LondonLegendUK said:

I live in London and always wanted to be fucked in public. Don’t care who sees us. Hot if passers by catch us and we just carry on. I get turned on at the thought of passing women seeing us lol

Why not go to the heath? You will always have an audience there especially at the fuck tree

3 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Do you take a frame for the night? Or hang it from/between trees?

hang from screws in trees. . also works well go lock hand restraints above head

can also screw hand restraints to the fuck tree. no moving possible

• Like 2