Panty sniffing

piggychemlover

On 9/25/2019 at 5:04 PM, AmbertheTG86 said:

She put her bloody tampon in me once after she was done omg it made me so horny I could hardly handle it 

I enjoy wearing tampons in my MTF trans feminine vagina, inserting them with the special applicator tube, which I pull out when the tampon is sitting well inside me. I wear them ideally well beyond the maximum period, when biological women risk to get infected and maybe die from septic stress, but I think it‘s OK for me as trans girl.

It would be fun for me too if a (poz?) woman puts her tampon in me after it has become soaked in her menstruation fluid. As it will be soggy and limper than a fresh tampon, and the applicator can’t be used again with a swollen tampon, she would have to ram it inside me with something hard. Then I would want to fuck her (unprotected) to show my gratitude.

I don‘t think the HIV virus can get transferred via insertion of a bloody tampon in my hole, but it would be nice thinking that it could indeed infect me when it is inside me, worth a try then.

• 2 weeks later...

Love wearing a tampon,  feel so slutty and makes my man hole feel like a pussy. will often wear one around the house while doing chores and have even worn one out while doing errands. My cock stays rock hard thinking of walking around with a tampon deep in my ass in public or while wife is home without her being aware. 

We have shared MF bathrooms at the Gym.

i realises I can open them and go through the used tampons and sanitary pads.

love the smell of hot dirty cunts on them. Especially if fresh. I check the bins, then watch to see who goes on then if I get lucky I get a fresh on.

started sticking used tampons up my arse now which is so hot. Feels so dirty and naughty.

Love the big thick panty liners soaked in period blood. 

Super kinky walking around the gym with tight shorts on a tampon up my pussy and a thick pantry liner in my Lycra shirts. Gives you a nice smooth front and hides my package. Looks super girly!

Girls don’t know how lucky they are to have cunts!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I share my wife's used panties with any tops who like the taste of cunt and ass.  It helps them cum.  I love that they are thinking about her when they cum.  I invite guys to cum I the crotch of her clean panties.  Many have taken me up.  They go back in her clean panty drawer of course.