Atlanta Anon Sex

Msudog

With Manifest closed, where is everyone going for piggy sex?  I'm not black, so the Den is out.  No where else in town is as "productive" as Manifest--at Manifest, people were always fucking/sucking--I could always stay very busy.  At these other places (Tokyo Valentino, Flex, Southern Night, etc.), there's too much wasted time with people just standing around.  The apps are aggravating--slow, but can have great time or horrible time (and then you can't just move to someone else quickly).  Started using Squirt and found several hook-up spots around--Taco Hills Bird Sanctuary seems to be one of the best--but no where as productive as Manifest.  Also, no where else seems to have so many horny 20 year old bottoms.  What are you doing or where would one need to travel to find a place similar to Manifest?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I tranferred to Heretic on Saturday night and will probably start at Atlanta Eagle for blackout soon.

BTW, at Heretic on Saturday I was getting sucked by a guy with a t-shirt "Manifest Staff" so I asked if Manifest really will reopen. YES, as soon as red tape and neighborhood issues are resolved. Wait for it.  YAY

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

I tranferred to Heretic on Saturday night and will probably start at Atlanta Eagle for blackout soon.

BTW, at Heretic on Saturday I was getting sucked by a guy with a t-shirt "Manifest Staff" so I asked if Manifest really will reopen. YES, as soon as red tape and neighborhood issues are resolved. Wait for it.  YAY

Glad to hear Manifest will reopen soon

Where is Manifest going to reopen (and when)? And are there any other places a bi married (DL) cumdump can go to get some raw cock?? I'm tired of Tokyo Valentino and Southern Nights (too many other bottoms) ... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Next weekend during Pride i think either Saturday afternoon  or Sunday during the parade Tokyo would be a great place to get all the anon lovers out of the sun and into some dark corners where we belong. I can't spend 15 min at the "festival" in the park or watching the parade floats before all the men walking around make me wanna fuck anyway... I'd rather spend $20 on admission to tokyo and a bottle of water  than a small fortune on parking, overpriced event drinks and rainbow merch... i can think of a few guys that would be down and if we can add even just 10 to 20 of the kinda sluts and pigs reading this forum to whatever crowd is there anyway  we could sleaze it up real quick. I'd vote for Saturday cause it's not far from the park and a decent crowd could (inevitably cruising sites and apps on our phones periodically) could snowball and pull in some serious dick and ass. If anyone's interested vote for Saturday mid day/afternoon or Sunday during/after the Parade with a reply ... and the more popular option come Thursday or Friday is when we spread the word that Tokyo will be packed with raw fuckers and anon breeding... I'm definitly going and wanna here from anyone thatll be there too

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I breed at flex on Sunday afternoons from about 2 pm till 8pm.

I eat ass in wet sauna..and breed in wet sauna and sling.

Love being watched. As I shoot my toxic  unmedicated loads in Hungary raw cumdumps.

Edited by 8x6rawtop
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

They seem to be 'cleaning up' cheshire bridge road and not renewing leases/building condos and apartment buildings instead. Hope Manifest can find a good location!! I haven't found a replacement besides HOUSE PARTIES. Wish ATL were more like Ft Lauderdale -- so many great options with the Club, Slammers, Inn Leather, etc. Seems Heretic is never as busy as it used to be... I love black dick, so need to try the Den, any white men have positive experiences there?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 7:21 AM, 8x6rawtop said:

I breed at flex on Sunday afternoons from about 2 pm till 8pm.

I eat ass in wet sauna..and breed in wet sauna and sling.

Love being watched. As I shoot my toxic  unmedicated loads in Hungary raw cumdumps.

And does it so well too 😈

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I love playing around in the steamroom at Flex.  I usually lie back so guys sitting in front of me can watch me play with myself...already have my hole lubed up good from spit, hot loads u took in the voyager room.  Love taking hot loads from tops in the steamroom gangbanging my holes..  Now sir I'm hoping you rape my hole and fuck the cum out of me.1582511689_Screenshot_2020-12-30-01-35-552(1).png.4c2a27ff40209b808d28152b58b21f85.png