BBC Pounding

Guest iJoey

Not My Story

One night browsing Doublelist, I come across a post that says "Must be able to take a BBC pounding" I was intrigued because i love some rough BBC pounding. I message with a pic and my stats and i get a quick response with a cock pic and body pic. This brotha was pretty sexy, medium build, chiseled chest and abs, nice built legs. The slightest salt and pepper beard. He had a beautiful 9.5 inch cock. He wastes no time and sends me his address. Before I leave, i lube up my hole and prepare myself for that thick meat.

I finally arrive to the house and I am introduced to "G" he looked even sexier in person. As I walked in, he asked if he asked if i could really handle his cock. I told him i was certainly up for the challenge. He said "Good, cuz i don't even want head" We move into his living room and he tells me to bend over his ottoman. He grabs the lube from the table and begins to apply lube on his bare cock. He strokes his semi stiff cock a bit and begins to mount me doggystyle. Before penetrating me he says "don't stay stop once I start going, i'm not going to stop until I nut, ok?" I happily agree. He gives me a bit of a chuckle and then presses his cock head against my ass.

He firmly pushes his BBC into my tight white ass. He lets out a nice moan as he bottoms out in my ass. He wastes no time and begins to pick up speed with every stroke. He is holding both of my ass cheeks with a vice like grip. I knew he was only getting started. He started saying "good faggot, take that cock faggot" I could feel him hitting spots that might make me explode hands free. My eyes started to role back into my head. I was on cloud 9, his cock was giving me intense amounts of pleasure. Even with a tight hole, I am a pro at engulfing BBC's in my ass. My ass checks felt numb from the amount of movement of the pounding. He had to he fucking me doggy for about 20 minutes when I can feel his stroke game alter a bit. I knew that i had been a good slut and that i would soon received his beautiful black load. He started to thrust just a bit deeper into me and begin to shoot ropes of hot cum into my asshole. He said "yea bitch, you fucking dumb fat slut, take that load you bitch" He continued to fuck my hole even after he nutted deep inside of me. He said "I'm not done, until I say I'm done" and with that continued to stroke inside my asshole, he wasn't even fully hard but kept fucking my ass at a nice pace. He seemed to have closed his eyes and was basically having a convo with himself by saying "yea... i'm fucking that ass,, giving him that cock, that boy pussy" As he continues his little speech he begins to harden in my ass a bit and I knew i was about to get a 2nd load. His strokes intensify and soon enough unloads a fee more ropes of cum into my ass. By now, I am full of black cum. As he pulls out, i feel some of it drip down my asshole. I hate when that happens because i usually like to take the load with me. As "G" pulls out he tells me "clean up and get out" I obey his command and with a butt full of cum, exit his house. I remember going home to take a shower and having cum oozing out of my ass few minutes. A very successful evening.

• 1 year later...