Easy access hotels in Montreal

Spunkinmyarse

Actually, you could go to one of the 3 saunas in the Village.

I just Googled "Hotels Gay Village Montreal" and you get all the possiblilities. 

One better than the other? Aside from Hôtel Gouverneur Montréal, I don't know them

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your reply @Gilmtl. Funnily enough, I was also thinking of just taking a room at GI Joes, at least for the first night.  I don’t get in till quite late- doesn’t seem worth paying for a hotel when I was planning to head straight out to a sauna anyway lol.

I didn’t realise you could book an overnight room at the saunas- you can’t do that in London...

• 1 year later...

Bonjour mes amis!! Is there an update on this post-COVID? Or is the Hotel Gouvenerneur still the best option?

Anyone have any recent experience here that they could share? Any local guys have any advice on the best way to set oneself up to take (anonymous) loads?

• 1 month later...

Bonjour! Hello. I am planning a trip to Montreal August 26-27. I will likely arrive Wednesday evening (August 25) and check-out on Saturday (August 28). I am hoping to find a convenient hotel that is well located so I can spend Thursday and Friday taking loads.

Any suggestions or recommendations? I believe "The Hotel Gouverneur Place" was sold or purchased by Hyatt and it is now the Hyatt Place Montreal Downtown. I assume room access has changed as a result. I think it also "sold-out" this weekend.

Does anyone know anything about these two properties you can tell me? Is one better or more convenient than the other?

Option 1 - Hotel St. Thomas (430 rue Sherbrooke Est, Montreal H2L 1J6)

or

Option 2 - Best Western Plus Hotel Montreal (161 rue Sainte-Catherine Est, Montreal H2X 1K8)

Please message me directly if you would like to connect while I am visiting. Any help about the above properties would be appreciated. Thanks!! Merci beaucoup!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/9/2021 at 12:29 PM, FunCheerSlut said:

Bonjour! Hello. I am planning a trip to Montreal August 26-27. I will likely arrive Wednesday evening (August 25) and check-out on Saturday (August 28). I am hoping to find a convenient hotel that is well located so I can spend Thursday and Friday taking loads.

Any suggestions or recommendations? I believe "The Hotel Gouverneur Place" was sold or purchased by Hyatt and it is now the Hyatt Place Montreal Downtown. I assume room access has changed as a result. I think it also "sold-out" this weekend.

Does anyone know anything about these two properties you can tell me? Is one better or more convenient than the other?

Option 1 - Hotel St. Thomas (430 rue Sherbrooke Est, Montreal H2L 1J6)

or

Option 2 - Best Western Plus Hotel Montreal (161 rue Sainte-Catherine Est, Montreal H2X 1K8)

Please message me directly if you would like to connect while I am visiting. Any help about the above properties would be appreciated. Thanks!! Merci beaucoup!!

No the Gouverneur was converted to a homeless shelter during the pandemic and has not been converted back. The Hyatt is much further away from the village.