Challenge accepted

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

I received a message on KIK calling me out as a cum dump. He said if you're truly a cum dump you will come over today and get used by all cummers. I replied and started to ask questions, I received a quick reply of cumdumps don't ask questions. I said OK. I received an address with simple instructions. Come over, go into the back yard, strip down naked(you may wear a jockstrap) bend over the bench close your eyes and wait. I told him OK, and said it would take me about 15 minutes to get there. Nervous but excited I headed over. I got an OK and message me when you're here. 

I arrived and looked around nervously, I entered the backyard, and saw the bench. I stripped down naked, and looked around no one in sight windows closed it was dark. I bent over and closed my eyes it didn't take long before I heard foot steps. The man approached and said hmm I thought you would be all talk like the others. He then placed a blindfold over my eyes and pulled my hands behind my back putting hand cuffs on them. It startled me. He said wait here. 

A few moments later he came back and started playing with my ass using a large butt plug heavily lubbed. Forcing it in, he mad his way to my face and started face fucking me. About 5ish minutes later I felt the plug being played with again pushing in and out. It felt good. It was removed and a cock was put in my ass... Wait a minute I thought, I was still being face fucked. Two tops.. 

The top fucking me was aggressive, the cock left my mouth and the man said yes now the fun begins. Let's see how many grindr guys show... 

Wait what I thought, as the top in my ass was near finishing he slowed down with long strokes. Cumming in my ass he pulled out and left quickly. Once he was gone the man told me his plan, he would see how many people from grindr he could get to come over in an hour. He placed the plug back in and started having me blow him. I was in an awkward position and not ready for this. But I figured he would get bored soon. 

To be continued

Cumdump tails??? Lol

Guest Azcumdump91

Continued

Working his dick nice and slow as I was told, he was taunting me telling me he had a lot of dicks on their way. I really didn't believe it, but I soon heard footsteps and another guy approached. The man in charge told him to just pull out the plug when ready. 

A smaller dick entered my ass pumping fast, and not very well I could tell it was a younger inexperienced guy. He was very enthusiastic though. Pumping as hard as he could a few moments later he busted in my ass. His dick came out he walked around and stick his half hard dick in my mouth and I cleaned it for him. Another top was walking over as the guy running it laughed saying no break for you bitch. The top walked around and stick a soft but pretty large dick in my mouth I could taste the sweat. Working it it got hard pretty quickly. 

I mentioned being uncomfortable and we repositioned me on the bench with a towel underneath my back this time laying in my back. The top began working my ass. He knew how to fuck, it felt really good and he took his time. Fucking me deep hitting my prostate nicely. He had to have been fucking for a solid 10 minutes with the guy cheering him on. Fuck he said my dick is hard from just watching. He placed his hard dick in my slapping my face from the side. The top fucking me pulled out moaned and let loose  cumming on my cock and balls. He pushed his dick back in I don't think it ever went soft. The guy in my mouth walked around and I heard mumbles. 

A dick slid out and a dick slid in a few pumps and bamm another load in my ass. More mumbles and I heard OK its time you can go. He Un tied my hand told me to count to 100 and get dressed. 

I hope you are reading this, I know you got my KIK off here 

Guest Azcumdump91
10 hours ago, funcagedbear said:

Did you get asked to do it again ? and would you?

I haven't yet, but I think I would especially from that same guy. It was a perfect storm of horny available and I guess the challenge lol

Guest Azcumdump91
On 9/29/2019 at 1:01 PM, chargedodger said:

love sexon a dare games and challenges.:)

I love the dares too lol I try and do them if I can muster the courage lol 

This is so fucking hot! I love been anon fucked, I did similar yesterday but was only with one guy! Nothing like the feeling of hearing him close by and then just bending over and waiting in the dark.... 🙂

Hoping for multiple loads today in a sauna glory hole!!