Going off prep to get pozzed

NJGB

Stay on prep, tell the dude you’ve been off it. What’s the worry about lying, let it be the toxic top’s fantasy that he’s spreading his seed...but keep yourself safe. Guys lie all the time about status. You don’t want to get pozzed if you can avoid it. Sure, we’re within reach of a cure. Until then it’s taking a pill a day and constant testing.  I wished I had prep available to me before getting pozzed.  It was always a fantasy to take poz cumloads. Once tested poz the reality sits in like a one ton brick. No turning back, it’s expensive, and you’re now worrying about being exposed, medicine supply, insurance, other health issues.  It’s definitely life changing. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest josebarebear
On 11/16/2019 at 11:30 PM, azndude said:

I would say don't do it but did you do it? any update?

My bf converted me. He was undetectable and I was on prep. One day, we have decided to stop the pill and we started to make love every night, lol it was like trying to get impregnated. Finally, one day i had a flu. I remember he got so excited and fucked me when i was sick, added another poz load into my body.

are you and bf still together?

always fun to give an 'insurance fuck'.

On 9/26/2019 at 8:11 PM, NJGB said:

Hey guys 27 year old sub bottom here. I found a gift giver via this site, and we are 80 miles apart so next month we have plans for him to come over and breed me

We are discussing the idea of me going off prep and I am hugely conflicted.

First things first, I DON'T want HIV, I know its not a death sentence and its treatable, but my chase isn't because I want the virus. But I do want to engage in piggy subby sex with him where I over up my unprepped neg ass to his toxic dick.

I know HIV is just a pill a day treatment, but it seems really stupid to be doing this while I am on prep.

Any thoughts?

I'm curious what your decision was......did you convert or stay on PrEP?

An update 

We did not do it.

I don’t want HIV but being on this site for 6 Years I’ve developed an attraction to the fetish

part of me wants to spend the night on poppers taking unmedicated poz loads in my unmedicated ass but only because the rush and the thrilly risks would make me diamonds.

again I don’t want HIV but I am into the idea of taking risky dirty loads to chase the slutty feeling 

1 hour ago, NJGB said:

An update 

We did not do it.

I don’t want HIV but being on this site for 6 Years I’ve developed an attraction to the fetish

part of me wants to spend the night on poppers taking unmedicated poz loads in my unmedicated ass but only because the rush and the thrilly risks would make me diamonds.

again I don’t want HIV but I am into the idea of taking risky dirty loads to chase the slutty feeling 

Good for you! 

I understand the excitement and desire to take a toxic load. I have that desire myself. However,  that should be a decision that is made with careful consideration.  Many people on this forum did just that and decided that was right for them. It sounds like you did too.

I take PrEP and I see a lot of opinions on this forum against PrEP, but again that is a personal decision.  With PrEP, I can stop at anytime. With HIV, you make the decision to take meds or not. If your decision is to take the meds,  you have to take them for the rest of your life to keep the HIV in check. 

Also, HIV makes you more susceptible to to other STDs. I have had several of these. Some are not bad, but in my case Syphilis was the worst because it made me very sick even though I had treatment early. If untreated, Syphilis can cause neurological problems and even blindness. What kind of good sex am I going to have at that point?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
9 minutes ago, Aeropic333 said:

okay iunderstand all the risks 

what i want to know is how long does it take after you stop taking PrEP before you are "at risk" ?

PrEP is still 90% effective 7 days after you stop taking it (assuming you were taking it daily). But from what I've heard the percent effectiveness goes down quickly after 7 days. So I'd say you start being "at risk" (defined as less safe than a condom) around day 7. And I'm guessing you'd be "high risk" 10-14 days after you stop.

I see this question as being way more complex.  There are guys who are turned on by the idea of being pozzed... but for whom being the decider “I will get myself pozzed now” is anathema....  Being pozzed because someone else wants to poz them or because it was what the fates decreed with a diceroll.     There are ways of expressing this - making it a function of chance by undermining your prep / protections, putting your status in the sole control of your poz buddy through control of your meds or his, or... asking a group of potentially like-minded people for permission or marching orders (or taking orders from a dom).   

this is complex because of the overlapping questions of control / power exchange and poz-chasing... and because you only get pozzed once, if you’re going to increase your risk level, there’s more pressure to “get it right” (because it’s so conditional and predicated on *how* you get pozzed, rather than the final result).  

having this as a fantasy doesn't make it illegitimate, nor does complexity or “greyness” signal that you’re a dilettante or that your stupid (“if you don’t want hiv, stay on prep”, “duh” implied), but it does make it hard to communicate and challenging to navigate yourself  - after all, the more you think it out, the more control you assume, the more you undermine your fetish.  

it’s a thorny problem.  I suggest staying on prep until something comes up that really makes you go OMFG I must have that.  If you never find it, bummer but at least you’re still neg.  And if you do find the scenario that blows your mind, you’ll have a memory to rock your world.  I recommend getting that on vid.  

• Like 1