Going off prep to get pozzed

NJGB

Hey guys 27 year old sub bottom here. I found a gift giver via this site, and we are 80 miles apart so next month we have plans for him to come over and breed me

We are discussing the idea of me going off prep and I am hugely conflicted.

First things first, I DON'T want HIV, I know its not a death sentence and its treatable, but my chase isn't because I want the virus. But I do want to engage in piggy subby sex with him where I over up my unprepped neg ass to his toxic dick.

I know HIV is just a pill a day treatment, but it seems really stupid to be doing this while I am on prep.

Any thoughts?

You already said you don't want HIV. STAY ON PREP THEN!  Don't let anyone force you to compromise your own health. As you wrote, it IS really stupid to be doing this while on PreP. PM me if you'd like to.

I think you are trying to blur the line between fantasy and reality when the line is clearly defined. If you don't want it, what the hell are you doing by hooking up with a gifter who will give you something you don't want??? 

It's an extreme analogy, but I think it needs to be said. You're asking us to give you permission to kill yourself. 

• Like 2

Guest AmbertheTG75
1 hour ago, SuzeFagRag said:

Stay on PreP.  Getting POZ is a big decision-a good one- but not for everyone-be you!

I completely agree. There is no going back once it happens. If you’re unsure don’t do it. 

18 hours ago, NJGB said:

Hey guys 27 year old sub bottom here. I found a gift giver via this site, and we are 80 miles apart so next month we have plans for him to come over and breed me

We are discussing the idea of me going off prep and I am hugely conflicted.

First things first, I DON'T want HIV, I know its not a death sentence and its treatable, but my chase isn't because I want the virus. But I do want to engage in piggy subby sex with him where I over up my unprepped neg ass to his toxic dick.

I know HIV is just a pill a day treatment, but it seems really stupid to be doing this while I am on prep.

Any thoughts?

Sorry for sounding like an  A-Hole here, but you have answered your own question !!  You stated you don't want HIV, so the answer is, "Stay on PrEP" and be as piggy as you desire !!  The day will come, as it does and has for most of us , when you will come to the need and desire to poz up, but allow it to come naturally, stay on PrEP, enjoy yourself in the meantime and enjoy the ride.

Your 27, why would you want to convert? Just a pill a day, you say ... for the rest of your life! This site talks about poz being a great thing, visit some other sites and read what they have to say. I too am on Prep, will stay on it until I want to come off, not because I want to convert either. There is a huge stigma behind being poz and I don’t mean to be disrespectful. It’s not as accepted as we are to believe. Read about all the stealth breedings on here, you really want to trust them? 

Think of your future, job prospects etc. keep taking Prep, be the pig you want to be, none of us know what the future holds!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Homo60 said:

Sorry for sounding like an  A-Hole here, but you have answered your own question !!  You stated you don't want HIV, so the answer is, "Stay on PrEP" and be as piggy as you desire !!  The day will come, as it does and has for most of us , when you will come to the need and desire to poz up, but allow it to come naturally, stay on PrEP, enjoy yourself in the meantime and enjoy the ride.

Well said!!

• Like 1

You state "It's just a pill a day". 
Oh, it's not that easy. That "pill a day" is fuckin' expensive. That "pill a day" requires blood tests and doctor visits all year long, year after year. That "pill a day" can cause a lot of undesirable side effects that can affect your organs. It can cause you bowel issues that make it so you can't bottom for days or weeks. You'll face sexual discrimination within the gay community from guys that treat you as unclean and diseased. 
Everything changes when you "convert". 
If you want to convert, go for it.
But, since you said you don't want HIV, stay on PrEP. 
It's not as easy as just swallowing a pill every day. 
Make a wise decision. There's no going back once you have the virus. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Homo60 said:

Agree-I found HIV/AIDS liberating-but not all do. Stay on PreP

• Like 1

The 3 optimal suggestions:

*Tell him the truth and see if he's okay still breeding you though you're still on pREP

*Hide your pREP and take it as you are now and make him think you're off of it

*Continue using pREP as you are and perhaps move on if that's condition of him banging you

• Thanks 1

Keep in mind that using prep doesn't mean you're totally protected.

no drug is 100% effective

prep doesn't prevent STDs

Safer sex practices with prep help reduce your risk

The only 100% way to prevent getting HIV is to abstain from sex and needles

I'm on prep and typically get bred and I understand the risks and know if I become +, it likely was meant to be

• Upvote 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I stopped taking PrEP on 4/1/18 (yeah intentionally April Fool's Day).   Waited 10 days to have sex.  Then had a great weekend with a known POZ guy (who had been hammering me while I was on PrEP.   I was likely POZZED before we even went to dinner on that Friday night.   

If you DO NOT WANT to be POZ, then take PrEP, abstain or become a condom Nazi-------three options to avoid the virus that have been proven effective.    Any other choice will likely lead to an exposure at some point.   With enough exposures, the odds eventually will catch up with you.   While I am very PRO-POZ, I also believe becoming infected should be a choice not an accident.    Only YOU are responsible for your own sexual health

I also have seemed to become an STD magnet.   I currently have the "full set" and it has kicked my ass over the pass couple months.   I was confident in my choice to accept the virus, but was not prepared as I should have been to become the STD cesspool that I am today.    While I have accepted that fate---and even learned to welcome the experience.   It is not something I would recommend.   

It sounds to me like the poster of this thread isn't having bareback sex or isn't on prep. Just with what is said. 

If you're taking prep and engaging in risky sex with guys with unknown status what is the appeal with sex with someone "definitely" infectious?

Either you want to protect yourself with prep or not. You should've decided that before starting. 

The instructions for prep are very detailed so you should really be taking it every day if you're very promiscuous anyway. So you're doing what you'd do if you became poz anyway. 

In summary, grow a pair and either trust the prep or use condoms. 

• Upvote 2