Going off prep to get pozzed

NJGB

You are responsible for the results of your decisions.

You're a grown man of 27 y/o.

You're informed. 

You're on PrEP and started that because you DIDN'T want to catch Hiv.

And then there was this:

On 9/27/2019 at 2:11 AM, NJGB said:

I found a gift giver via this site, and we are 80 miles apart so next month we ha

So I'm wondering what changed for you. Meeting someone on this site made you 'change your mind'?

But why did you come to this site where people talk openly about barebacking and it's consequences in the first place?

Perhaps now you are going to choose to get infected with a disease there is no cure (although there is treatment) for.

But I don't think it's fair to ask others what to do. If that's what your question is.

If you choose this, stupid it may be, that's your choice.

It's not and will never be the fault of whomever else you might talk to if you get infected. Nobody on this site and not the unmedicated Hiv-positive man ('gift giver') you're planning to meet. You can stay on PrEP (and even use condoms). Unless someone physically or by any other way literally forces you to practice unsafe sex, you are the one responsible for your health in this case. It's your life and your body.

(Sorry if I sound harsh. I wish you all the best but I feel you should think on this).

• 3 weeks later...

Alls I can say is I wish they had had Prep before I got infected, being pozzed was bound to happen to me because of my slutty behavior I blame no one but myself (maybe the guy who invented poppers too lol) keep your body healthy it works better that way 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I would say don't do it but did you do it? any update?

My bf converted me. He was undetectable and I was on prep. One day, we have decided to stop the pill and we started to make love every night, lol it was like trying to get impregnated. Finally, one day i had a flu. I remember he got so excited and fucked me when i was sick, added another poz load into my body.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Guest Porthos
8 hours ago, azndude said:

I would say don't do it but did you do it? any update?

My bf converted me. He was undetectable and I was on prep. One day, we have decided to stop the pill and we started to make love every night, lol it was like trying to get impregnated. Finally, one day i had a flu. I remember he got so excited and fucked me when i was sick, added another poz load into my body.

OMG...That is my dream to find a man who I fall in love and wants my HIV. I would go off my meds and we would fuck every day. I can't imagine how intense our sex would be.

How long was your bf off meds before you converted?

Did he tell his docs? Did he have any issues while off meds?

Was his transition back to meds smooth?

Tell us more

For whoever's sake...don't jump in to a fantasy which in reality will be nasty to accept and live with. Get educated before you jump forever. Once poz there is no turning around. It may not be a death sentence any more but it will be a strict commitment sentence. Think about the meds you will have to take regularly and of course you will have to be tested. Drugs will have to be trialled before your body finds a good one to adjust to. The opportunitcs infections will bog you down. It may not be a death sentence but a near death sentence for sure. When you are ok taking meds to stay undetectable then why not Prep?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest josebarebear
On 9/27/2019 at 2:25 PM, Homo60 said:

Sorry for sounding like an  A-Hole here, but you have answered your own question !!  You stated you don't want HIV, so the answer is, "Stay on PrEP" and be as piggy as you desire !!  The day will come, as it does and has for most of us , when you will come to the need and desire to poz up, but allow it to come naturally, stay on PrEP, enjoy yourself in the meantime and enjoy the ride.

I agree. 

Sounds to me as if you are too conflicted about it, and are not willing to totally accept responsibility for your actions or choices.

Stay on PreP until you are 100% or 1000% sure that you WANT HIV.  Fantasy and reality are two different things.

I have no regrets for my decisions.  But I was SURE of what I wanted.

Guest DetroitAnon
On 9/26/2019 at 8:11 PM, NJGB said:

Hey guys 27 year old sub bottom here. I found a gift giver via this site, and we are 80 miles apart so next month we have plans for him to come over and breed me

We are discussing the idea of me going off prep and I am hugely conflicted.

First things first, I DON'T want HIV, I know its not a death sentence and its treatable, but my chase isn't because I want the virus. But I do want to engage in piggy subby sex with him where I over up my unprepped neg ass to his toxic dick.

I know HIV is just a pill a day treatment, but it seems really stupid to be doing this while I am on prep.

Any thoughts?

I didn’t have the choice years ago to fuck raw and not contract HIV.  Take Prep, and get vaccinated against Hep a and b so you can be a cumdump with less fear of premature death with high viral loads.  I think it’s hotter being on prep and being able to take toxic loads knowing your chance in contracting hiv is slim.  I wish prep was available to me when I started taking loads.  You are fulfilling his fantasy in pozzing you.  Is it truly your fantasy too?   Do you truly want that to be your new reality?   It’s not just taking a pill once a day, it’s that fact that your life depends on taking that pill.  Should something happen someday with a life challenge and you don’t qualify for low cost or free meds, your life will be in jeopardy. Think hard that you are ok with that.   I know it’s months later, but I hope I caught you in time. 

Guest DetroitAnon
2 minutes ago, CumDump15 said:

I didn’t have the choice years ago to fuck raw and not contract HIV.  Take Prep, and get vaccinated against Hep a and b so you can be a cumdump with less fear of premature death with high viral loads.  I think it’s hotter being on prep and being able to take toxic loads knowing your chance in contracting hiv is slim.  I wish prep was available to me when I started taking loads.  You are fulfilling his fantasy in pozzing you.  Is it truly your fantasy too?   Do you truly want that to be your new reality?   It’s not just taking a pill once a day, it’s that fact that your life depends on taking that pill.  Should something happen someday with a life challenge and you don’t qualify for low cost or free meds, your life will be in jeopardy. Think hard that you are ok with that.   I know it’s months later, but I hope I caught you in time. 

Taking Toxic loads as much as you want and knowing you will remain negative....that’s my fantasy, but HIV is my reality.  

• 1 month later...