Btms you prefer older or younger tops

mnbare

I am 35 and i have always had a thing for older tops.  Since i was 26 (when i really started to venture out sexually) i have been with guys that were as old as 72.  I had an ongoing sexual thing with a guy who was 64 when we met that went on for 4 years.  He was the first guy i wasnt In a relationship to cum inside me.  

• Like 1

I prefer them older than me. Probably goes back to the first time I had sex when I was 14 and he was about 40. Even if older guys (70+) can't get hard enough to fuck I love using my mouth to give pleasure and a long, slow orgasm. The oldest guy I was with was about 30 years ago when I was in my mid 20's and he was 92. While he couldn't get properly hard, he liked to tie me up, spank me and have me suck him. 

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I seem to be in the minority here as I only want younger tops fucking me. Over 30 and it’s likely to be s no but I have been fucked by guys over 30 but not over 40 with some rare exceptions.