Btms you prefer older or younger tops

mnbare

Older TOP here. I love breeding younger bottoms. I have bred older bottoms too but prefer them younger.  I just hit 60 and am able to shoot several loads. I just LOVE breeding. I can't get enough ass. I get hit up more now than before as I have gotten older.  I love it. Also love sloppy seconds. 1 on 1 3way or groups. All fun. Guess I'm just a top slut.  I think about sex all the time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest berlin-merlin

I love older tops as well. The body hair, the streaks of silver in their hair, their scent, the way their body feels. Oh and their experience in most cases. All of that makes older tops superior to younger ones in my opinion.
But I also know I might be biased in the sense that I've always loved older men.

Guest 1234zzz

older tops all the way for me. I've always preferred old and much older daddies. Their knowledge, their bodies are way sexier, and i love begging for daddy's seed.

I like both. Older tops for the experience. Younger tops for the energy and stamina. Never had younger tops until I reached the age when I apparently was considered a 'Daddy' and attracted guys who are into that. Never thought I'd like younger guys. Getting three loads pumped in your hole in less than an hour changed that thought!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Prefer the older daddy with a nice gut.  Don’t mind a bit of “ugly” tossed in either.  Gets my hole wet knowing a big bear is violating me when most people I know  wouldn’t  think of touching their cock.  Just a bit of reminiscence from my younger days I guess.   But as many other bottoms have said here, when my ass is in the air, and i’m face down, I just want that load pumped in me.