I doting understand the craze

jckent

I don't understand peoples fascination to be posed.   

i understand the dirty excitement in fantasy around it.  even i  ( Being hiv+) find tehstories exciting). the realism isn't all that.

Yes, modern meds make it no big deal.  i'd rather have his than type 2 diabetes. 

I get tired very quickly. i have mild brains damage - 10 years undiagnosed.

i live with stigma etc.

its not exciting, i have to take a pill every day ( whoops woo you say). but it's easy to forget. 

i live with the possibility of other illnesses creeping up on me.

the worry ( even though I'm UD) of passing it on.

If given the choice i wouldn't have this.  it isn't a life ender but i wouldn't want to share it.

just my own humble opinion

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 9/28/2019 at 9:11 PM, pussyboy82 said:

I don't think it's for you to say. There are positives and negatives to most things. Nothing is ever just good or just bad. 

I think you've missed the point completely. 

He as all as nearly everyone has the freedom of speech.

He's poz and he's stating his opinion based on his experiences.

• Upvote 1

I don't see how forgetting to take a single pill a day is easy to forget if you care about your health. I think caring about your health isn't a reason why guys seek out infection. For some people only bb will do. Prep is the same as the meds so why not have some fun instead? 

What's enjoyable about wanting to be poz? It beats being on prep!

I personally dislike guys on prep as they are more likely to not worry about other infections so perhaps the bug chase is a better prospect meeting guys not on prep? 

That's a bit of justification perhaps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

On 9/29/2019 at 11:19 PM, pussyboy82 said:

I don't see how forgetting to take a single pill a day is easy to forget if you care about your health. I think caring about your health isn't a reason why guys seek out infection. For some people only bb will do. Prep is the same as the meds so why not have some fun instead? 

I personally dislike guys on prep as they are more likely to not worry about other infections so perhaps the bug chase is a better prospect meeting guys not on prep? 

👍

On 9/29/2019 at 11:22 PM, pussyboy82 said:

In an ideal world everyone could bb without risks. 

It sure would be great if that's the case.

Guest POZitiveBoyZ
On 9/29/2019 at 11:19 PM, pussyboy82 said:

The problem is about the American fucking fagots are so creepy pathetic and jealous. Most of you still prefer living with this fucking old fashion things "Don't ask, Don't tell". Means "I prefer to close my eyes and not knowing about something cuz it's not fun being informed". This is a first thing. And second. This is about RACISM! Cuz I'm a Russian. And most of you making sense like "Why this fucking Russian faggot came to us with his AIDS and spreading this infections among us! He should getting fucked only with a condoms!" But, GirlZ! You are a fucking hypocrites! Cuz EVERYONE is fucking ONLY BAREBACK! Cuz every fag around the World fucking only RAW! isn't? Or I'm a wrong? If you got a marriage equality that doesn't means that you should be the same as straight! Cuz being a kinky pig cumdump fag slut it is our human nature! And now I can say it. I'm NOT GOING TO BE A MEMBER of American LGBTQ community! Cuz this community is a fucking WRONG and has a LOT of hates, jealous and loving bully harrass abuse shame reject their fellow members! And you have no any fucking rights to promote diversity inclusiveness and acceptance by straight ppl if you can't doing the same inside of you!      

• 6 months later...
On 9/29/2019 at 10:19 PM, pussyboy82 said:

I think that you are not meeting the right guys. I'm on prep. I love taking poz cock and cum. I normally get tested every 30 days. I have met poz guys who havent gotten tested for anything besides viral counts in 2 years. Hell one of them gave me something. So think you got the wrong tree to be barking up. 

• 2 weeks later...