The abandoned house next door

Rawboipussy

So the house next door to me caught fire earlier this year, and the owner has literally done nothing with it. The back yard is pretty closed off from prying eyes. I live on one side, the house on the other side is empty, and for sale, and the garage obstructs the view from the house behind it.

Since I don’t live alone, me being able to host is pretty slim, and most of the guys on Grindr around me are middle eastern and black, so most are dl/married. So this guy hits me up one morning, and since I couldn’t host, I decided to try the backyard. We walk back there, and he whips out his big dick. It’s got to at least be 10” long. One of the longest dicks I’ve ever had. I start sucking him, and get his dick wet from spit, then he slowly slides inside of me, and starts pumping my cunt. I start to cream on his dick, which seemed to turn him on, he starts pumping deeper and harder, and then goes balls deep, and I feel it. His dick is throbbing, and his nut is filling me up. We’ve done it back there a few times since then. 

A couple days later, the kid who mows my lawn was over. He’s sexy af. 18, slim, with a big dick, if the bulge in his basketball shorts is to be believed. I always try to be in something tight around my ass when he’s over, even though I’m sure he’s straight. One day, on a particularly hot day, he came up and asked for some water. I got him a bottle, and looked down, and his dick was rock hard. Like so hard, you can almost see everything. I start to blush, and he said “I need some head. You think you can help me oki?” Since my roommates were home, we went over to the next door backyard, I pull his Dick out, and it’s beautiful. It’s at least 8-9”, and really thick. I had a hard time getting a lot of it in my throat. I’m sucking his dick, when I take my mouth off of it to ask, “you wanna fuck?” He took a second or two to say yeah. He asked for a condom, but since I only fuck raw, I don’t have any on me. I keep sucking, thinking we’re not gonna fuck because of the condom, when he says bend over. We go to the central air machine, and I bend over. It’s thick. It hurts, so I flip over on my back. I don’t know why, but it always goes in easier that way. He slides the tip in, and starts to slowly open me up. I’m a total slut. I’m tight, but once I’m opened, you can pound me as deep and hard as you want. So we get a good rhythm going, and that’s when I hear him mutter “oh fuck.” I knew he was close, I whisper “cum in me, baby. Give me your babies.” He starts to pound it now, and cums. Loads. I mean, when I say he cummed, I mean it was a huge load. Literally was leaking down my legs, there was so much of it. I get back on my knees, and clean his dick off with my throat. He pulls my head in down on his dick, and says “thanks. Don’t tell anyone.”

Now we come to today. On Grindr, and another black guy who we’ve chatted with before, hits me up, asking if I’ve been loaded up yet. I hadn’t. I work nights, and wake up in the early afternoon. He asked if he could give me one. I gave him the address, washed my hole, and headed over. He pulls his already thick dick out. 9” long, and 7” thick at least. I’m sucking him, thinking “he’s going to destroy my hole”, til he’s rock hard, and I pull my pants down and bend over. He’s taller than me, and has a hard time getting it in. I start sucking him again, lubing that dick up, then bend over again. He gets his head in, and starts opening me up, getting a little more in every time. We get him in all the way, when I start to cream. Guys love it when your ass creams, idk why. He’s pumping deep, with a good rhythm now. I start cumming without even touching myself. This has only happened once before, this turned him on, and he pushes his dick in as deep as he can. I whisper “cum in me”, and that’s all it took. He started pumping his nut in me. He pulled out, and I started worshipping his Dick again. He puts his thick dick back in his underwear, gets in his car. I get in mine, grab dinner, and here I am with his load still in me. 

More stories to come of my backyard escapades. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

Tonight’s escapade. So last Tuesday this guy who lives 2 miles from me came and pounded my boipussy behind the house, messaged me and wanted to meet me again tonight. He had a friend that wanted to come too. Me being the cumdump slut that I am obliged. Went back there, and a few minutes later they both came back. We started making out, me dropping to my knees immediately, took both of their dicks in my mouth.

The guy I fucked last week bent me over the junk in the backyard, and started eating my pussy. Said he wanted to blow some air in it, and have me push the air out while he was fucking me. While he prepped my pussy with spit, (I always prefer spit over lube), then the other top started to face fuck me. It’s one of the thicket dicks I’ve ever had.

So the first top starts fucking my hole. Asking if I was his good little cumdump, slut, etc. He pumps my pussy until he almost had to cum. He pulled out and smacked my pussy. He then said your turn. So the other too goes around to my ass. He starts sucking on my raw whore pussy, and calls me a good slut, and my juicy pussy tastes good. He gets up, and pushes me down. He then proceeds to stick his hard cock inside me, hard. He didn’t try to ease it in, he just mounted me. It hurt, a lot. The other top held me down it hurt that bad.

He kept fucking, while the other top told me what a good little cum pussyboy I was. I started sucking his dick for a few minutes, before he gave his buddy the sign, and moved to blow his load up my pussy. He keeps pumping til he knows he’s drained, and let the other top start fucking again. The first top went back to my face and made me clean his cummy cock off. 

Suddenly the other top moaned he he’s about to cum, and he did. He filled my guts, with cum dripping down my wrecked hole. He pulls out and starts eating my stretched out cummy hole. He gets up then they pull their pants up and tell me to lay there until they’re gone. I pull my jock strap and shorts back up and walk home. I’m keeping these loads in me all night. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Guest CuriousDallas

That is so fucking hot. Love the teen boy who wanted the condom but decides on going for it bare. So hot. Like most guys he enjoys it and just decides to go for it. There’s a house like that nearby that’s getting flipped, has a 6 foot wooden fence around it but the gates aren’t locked and so the neighborhood kids are using it as a hookup place to go fuck. Guys hang out near it after 9 at night, mostly Latino, shirts off, rubbing their cock through their shorts. You know what they want. You see guys pairing off and heading down the alley. Some find a spot that’s dark to fuck, others know about the yard and go in through the back gate just off the alley. Drove past it Sunday night and saw this cute Latino boy there, shirt off, rubbing his dick through his shorts. Parked my car, walked up up to him and nodded towards the alley. I led him to the gate and we went in. There was already a pair of guys off in the distance fucking...black kid pounding a Latino boy. The Latino boy dropped to his knees and started sucking me as I watched the other two fuck. I was pretty turned on and was close to cumming in no time and asked the kid if he wanted it in his mouth or ass. Saying nothing he stood up, moved over to a tree, dropped his shorts and bared his ass. I spit on my cock and his ass and started fingering his hole only to realize I wasn’t his first, so I just slid inside him and went to town. I blasted one in him pretty quickly and kept stroking knowing a second one wouldn’t take much effort. I was stroking his thick cock and telling him how good his ass felt.  He wasn’t saying much so I kept at it blasting my second inside him. Once I finished I told him to fuck me and handed him some lube. He eagerly lubed me up and pounded two fast hard ones in me that had me gasping and panting, the sweat pouring off me now. Once he’d busted both loads in me, he grabbed his shorts, pulled them back on and headed off saying nothing. By now the other two had finished and the black kid headed out. The Latino kid who’d been getting pounded nodded his head at me and towards the tree and I figured he wanted his turn at my ass. Turned out I was right...guessed he’d been watching and wanted to get off in me too. His cock wasn’t as thick as the kid before me but I didn’t give a shit as he was in me raw and didn’t mind sloppy seconds. He blasted a load in me and kept at it, popping a second in me with a loud satisfied groan. Like the kid before he slid out, saying nothing as he pulled his shorts back on and headed out. I headed back out not long after him and saw the kid I’d hooked up with first headed in the gate again with another guy...clearly he can’t get fucked enough. I hung out on the street with my shirt off for a while and got picked up by another guy. Clearly that yard gets a lot of action.

Guest CuriousDallas

That is so fucking hot. Love the teen boy who wanted the condom but decides on going for it bare. So hot. Like most guys he enjoys it and just decides to go for it. There’s a house like that nearby that’s getting flipped, has a 6 foot wooden fence around it but the gates aren’t locked and so the neighborhood kids are using it as a hookup place to go fuck. Guys hang out near it after 9 at night, mostly Latino, shirts off, rubbing their cock through their shorts. You know what they want. You see guys pairing off and heading down the alley. Some find a spot that’s dark to fuck, others know about the yard and go in through the back gate just off the alley. Drove past it Sunday night and saw this cute Latino boy there, shirt off, rubbing his dick through his shorts. Parked my car, walked up up to him and nodded towards the alley. I led him to the gate and we went in. There was already a pair of guys off in the distance fucking...black kid pounding a Latino boy. The Latino boy dropped to his knees and started sucking me as I watched the other two fuck. I was pretty turned on and was close to cumming in no time and asked the kid if he wanted it in his mouth or ass. Saying nothing he stood up, moved over to a tree, dropped his shorts and bared his ass. I spit on my cock and his ass and started fingering his hole only to realize I wasn’t his first, so I just slid inside him and went to town. I blasted one in him pretty quickly and kept stroking knowing a second one wouldn’t take much effort. I was stroking his thick cock and telling him how good his ass felt.  He wasn’t saying much so I kept at it blasting my second inside him. Once I finished I told him to fuck me and handed him some lube. He eagerly lubed me up and pounded two fast hard ones in me that had me gasping and panting, the sweat pouring off me now. Once he’d busted both loads in me, he grabbed his shorts, pulled them back on and headed off saying nothing. By now the other two had finished and the black kid headed out. The Latino kid who’d been getting pounded nodded his head at me and towards the tree and I figured he wanted his turn at my ass. Turned out I was right...guessed he’d been watching and wanted to get off in me too. His cock wasn’t as thick as the kid before me but I didn’t give a shit as he was in me raw and didn’t mind sloppy seconds. He blasted a load in me and kept at it, popping a second in me with a loud satisfied groan. Like the kid before he slid out, saying nothing as he pulled his shorts back on and headed out. I headed back out not long after him and saw the kid I’d hooked up with first headed in the gate again with another guy...clearly he can’t get fucked enough. I hung out on the street with my shirt off for a while and got picked up by another guy. Clearly that yard gets a lot of action.

On 10/1/2019 at 1:59 PM, CuriousDallas said:

if you like these kind of stories then you should check out my stories (fiction) https://breeding.zone/forum/57-chem-sex-fiction/

Today’s exploits. So this hung married cop who I’ve given head to multiple times behind factories multiple times decided he wants to fuck. He only fucks with condoms, so I agreed. He asked me to pick them up, and I did. I begged him to fuck me raw, but he kept refusing, so before he got to the abandoned house, I decided to tamper with the condom. I took a safety pin and poked some tiny holes into one side of the condom.

I headed over to the back yard, and wait for him. I brought a towel to lay across the central air unit, and waited for him. It couldn’t have been more than 3-4 minutes when he finally walked around the house. He looks so sexy in his uniform. Thick, built, late 30’s, sporting a dad bod, and his dick sat just right in his underwear that the bulge was all I could look at.  He unzipped his pants, and pulled his dick out, and it was beautiful. Thick. Veiny. A good 7” not even hard yet.

I took it in my mouth, and began to worship that dick like never before. I was so excited that I was finally going to get fucked by him, my dick started leaking. I worked that dick until it was so hard, I had a hard time deep throating it. I pulled out the condom out, and  put in on the head of his dick. Then I started pushing the condom down his shaft with my mouth, and keep gagging on it to get it all wet before this big dick starts fucking my pussy. 

I get up, with my hand holding his cock like a leash to the AC unit, and spit into my hand. I’m only in flip flops, a hat, and my jockstrap at this point, while he’s still in full cop gear, with his cock hanging out. I can feel it throbbing through the condom. He wants this pussy bad.

I put one knee up on the unit, with the other still planted on the ground. I use one to cup my ass, while the other one to help keep my balance, and he does something I wasn’t ready for: he started eating my hole out, and I gasped. I don’t know what it is, but dl guys know how to eat some boipussy. He does this for about two minutes until I beg him for his dick.

Like I said, it’s thick, so he starts very slowly until my hole starts to loosen up some. It’s a little clumsy at first, but once he finds him rhythm, I’m in ecstasy. He’s fucking me really sensual, until I gasp to pound me harder. He starts pounding me, but pulls out suddenly. He was about to cum. I grab his dick, feeling it throb hard. I coach it back to my hole, rubbing it up and down, and he whispers “oh fuck”, I run my nail against the tip, hoping it might snag a pin prick and make it break when we start fucking again. 

I get on my back, and he stoops down pushing the tip in my now loosened pussy. He closes his eyes, and his mouth is wide open. I think I might be his first boy he’s ever fucked. He starts getting back into his rhythm, enjoying it. He opens his eyes and stares at his monster married cop dick fucking this boihole. He likes it. He grabs my legs and starts pounding hard. I get ready to start moaning, so I clutch my mouth to muffle my moans of passion. This dick feels amazing. 

He asks me to start riding him. I prefer missionary or doggy, but I figured I’ll do anything for this dick. I start riding him side saddle, and he’s loving it. Clutching my thigh with one hand, and my ass with the other.

As he’s pounding my hole, I hear it. The condom broke. He whispers “oh fuck”, and tells me to get off. I’m still stroking his dick with my velvet like hole. I said “are you sure!”, and the answer was yes. I keep pumping a couple more then get off. I start sucking his dick, begging for him to fuck me raw.  Asking if it felt good, he said yes. 

He finally said fuck it. He tells me to bend over, so I did and he starts pounding my swollen hole. He pounds my hole like he’s hate fucking me. I just gasp. I want to moan so bad, but it’s only noon, and I don’t want to draw attention to us. All of a sudden he whispers “fuck”, and just stops. His fingers tightly digging into my hips. He’s about to cum. He starts trying to pull out, but I grab his ass, and tell him to breed me. He whispers, “yeah? Cum inside of you?” And I quickly beg for it. He unloads. I don’t know how many days it’s been since he’s cum, but he just kept cumming. He quickly pulls out, and grabs the towel, but I grab his hand, and shakily get on my knees to clean his dick off with my mouth. He’s literally dumbfounded. Just keeps muttering “damn”, over and over again. I get up, put my shorts back on and said, “let’s do that again soon.” 

With winter approaching, I’m going to miss my little cum dump area. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1