ABS Whore

bbbugfkrme

Was back at the ABS yesterday. Same MO. To the gym. Clean out and head over. Got there and pulled up a hypno trainer on the phone. Started stroking and poppered up with a fresh bottle of JJ.  Right off a nice looking 40 something guy comes in. I'm hitting the poppers hard and go right down on him. His cock grows to a respectable 7 cut inches that tapered to a narrow point. He's loving the attention and I'm wanting his baby batter in my hole. I stop and tell him he can fuck me if he wants.

"I only fuck with rubbers," he says, "I want to cum in your mouth."

I'm cool with that and go back to sucking him. He's moaning and calling me a slut. I'm loving it. I let him know he can just slide around between my checks if he wants. Doesn't have to penetrate. I go back to sucking.  He says,

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to just play around a little." 

So I bend over, spit lube and guide his bone to my ass. He starts sliding around and getting real excited. He stops suddenly and back off. 

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum to quick. That's hot. I want to cum in your mouth."

I give him a minute. Hit the poppers and go down on him again. Not too long and he says,

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to just put the tip in a couple of times." Fuck that was sweet to hear.

I bent over and he started sliding around again.  Then he popped the head of his cock into my hole a couple of times. I urged him on. "Mmmmmm...so hot." I said. He slipped in again and I told him how good it felt. He suddenly just gasped and said,

"Fuck it." and slid up inside me and started cumming. Fuck I was in heaven. He loaded and plowed hard and deep. He shuddered, whispered "fuck." and his bone slid out. 

"You got any paper towels," he asked

"You don't need them," I said and dutifully licked and sucked him squeaky clean.  He left satisfied and I left craving more cock and cum.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Fuck yeah...love it when a guy gives in like that. That’s why I hold firm on not giving him a rubber and keep reaffirming it’s cool to slide in me raw and cum...cause I know they want it and they’ll go my way. Got it that way off this cute white boy at the gym last night. He kept sliding it in for a little bit and got too worked up, wound up blasting his load in me.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:18 AM, CuriousDallas said:

Fuck yeah...love it when a guy gives in like that. That’s why I hold firm on not giving him a rubber and keep reaffirming it’s cool to slide in me raw and cum...cause I know they want it and they’ll go my way. Got it that way off this cute white boy at the gym last night. He kept sliding it in for a little bit and got too worked up, wound up blasting his load in me.

Naughty boy. LOL. 

Yeah, it works both ways: reluctant tops and reluctant bottoms. Going in simply feels too awesome to resist. Sensations overcome logic every time. Stealthers and chasers figure this out after the first or second time.

• Upvote 1

Is there a proper name for this, when a hesitant "just the tip" happens? I think we all know the difference between outright fucking and that....reluctant slip and slide you describe. Like good boys we start innocently - toying with boundaries, then gradually we lose the strength to resist our most carnal drives until one or both men give in, and give up those magic words....

"Yeah bro u wanna try just sliding the tip in?"

Followed by that insane rush, the moment right after a hesitant bottom finally caves and lets me go from sliding up n down his crease, to injecting sperm inside his now slimy bottom

Guys is there a name for that type of breeding?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ameneo said:

Is there a proper name for this, when a hesitant "just the tip" happens? I think we all know the difference between outright fucking and that....reluctant slip and slide you describe. Like good boys we start innocently - toying with boundaries, then gradually we lose the strength to resist our most carnal drives until one or both men give in, and give up those magic words....

Followed by that insane rush, the moment right after a hesitant bottom finally caves and lets me go from sliding up n down his crease, to injecting sperm inside his now slimy bottom

I call it "hot as fuck!" 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Pure lust? My first time happened when a dude asked permission to try “just the tip.” I had no idea how good it was going to feel. I think he knew exactly how it would end. I lost all will to say no, even as my inner voice was screaming “stop!” I learned that day what “breeding” meant. No regrets.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2019 at 7:46 PM, ameneo said:

Dipping

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 10/6/2019 at 2:46 PM, ameneo said:

It's called fucking perfect, to me... 😉

• Like 1