Private Gym

Guest iJoey

there is a "Ray", there is a private gym where he plays, but this is mostly fiction

Private Gym 

I met Ray at my gym one of these national chain types of places. He caught me staring at his 55 year old, well-built hot body and his large 8in cock outline in his shorts. I am generally not into older guys, but I dropped to my knees for huge cocks and his had to be huge. 

It was late only 4 of us were in the gym me, Ray , a black guy who never spoke to anyone and a MILF. She was hot for everyone, but she is another story.  The Milf gave up on us all for the night and I went to the locker room. I needed a steam and a soak in the hot tub. I left Ray on the floor actually chatting to the black guy which I thought was odd. 

I stripped naked at my locker and made my way to the hot tub area. I stepped into the tub and felt all my issues melt away. It helped that one of the jets was blowing onto my slutty hole. I wasn’t in the tub 5 minutes before I was joined by a very naked Ray with him being ever so slightly chubbed up being followed by the black guy just as naked as Ray and I. His cock dangled a good 8 or 9 inches down his leg. 

Ray asked, “is there room for 2 more?”

I nodded and said, “oh, sure plenty!” with a bit more glee than I would have liked to let on. 

Ray sat pretty close to me on my right and the black guy to my left. Needless to say, I was rock hard at just the site of them, but before too long I felt Ray’s hand slide up my leg. He stopped when he felt my hardness. He grinned a knowing grin.

I spread my legs a bit bumping into the black guy’s leg and that’s when I felt his hand run up my leg and dig in between my cheeks. I melted into their hands. I felt their hands all over my cock, legs and digging into my ass. 

Ray finally introduced me to Damon as he ordered me to stand, turn around and bend over the edge of the tub. 

Ray sat on the edge of the tub and fed me his 8 inch cock while Damon fingered and rimmed my eager ass. 

I would like to say I had never been here before, but I have been spit roasted many many times just never in the gym, let alone in the gym hot tub. 

Damon suggested we hit the steam room. Ray agreed by pulling his cock from my mouth and Damon let me from the tub with his thumb wedged deep in my hole. Ray sat on the second level, and I resumed sucking his thick cock. 

Damon resumed eating my ass while stroking his huge cock. He spit on my hole and aimed his huge cock to my hole, and he slowly pushed into me. I had been fucked the day before. So, I was able to take it with just a little bit uneasiness, but I was enjoying every ass widening moment of his penetration. 

They both fucked away at each end of my body while we all worked up a sweat in the steam room. Ray pulled me off of his cock and guided me to his eat his ass, which I eagerly did. Damon worked my ass over with his huge cock. When he suddenly pulled free and spun me around.  He fed me his ass covered cock while Ray jammed his 8 inch rod in my well fucked butt. 

I feasted on the coal sausage in my mouth while the silver bullet fired off in my ass. 

Ray grunted, “take my load you faggot slut!” as he drained his oversized cock in my slutty cum chute. 

He was right. I was a faggot slut. I eagerly took his cock load while barely knowing his name and  I am sure. I was about to take Damon’s having just met him that night. 

Ray smacked my ass as he and Damon led me from the overheated steam room.  I could feel Ray’s load leak from my ass when Damon bent me over a bench outside the showers. He planted his mouth over my hole and gave me a top notch rim job cleaning my ass before reinserting his massive dong in my ass. 

I begged him to fuck me like a cheap whore, to knock me up. HE gripped my hips and fucked me harder than he had previously. He bottomed out in my ass as he grunted so loud I thought he was going to blow the roof off of the place. 

I felt his cock spasm 5 or 6 times as he shot load after load deep in me as Ray watched from the showers. 

I crumbled to the bench as Damon’s cock withdrew from my abused hole. 

While I laid there on there Ray told me about the test I had just past. He lived out of town on a farm with it’s own private gym and I just past the first entrance exam to join him, Damon and up to 20 other tops that workout in his executive gym in his “barn” on the weekends and need good looking and very slutty willing bareback bottoms. 

Needless to say, I jumped at the chance. I sat on the bench as Ray talked about. My eyes never leaving his oversized cock. He continued their next workout was that Saturday and I should be there by 9am ready to “workout” with the club. 

I showered and git dressed in silence, and I was leaving I got a calendar invite from Ray complete with map to his place

I blocked out my next 10 weekends

I love feedback, email and hot steamy chat. 

Joey

I am a 40yo, bi, bareback bottom slut 

• 1 month later...