fuck with pierced dick

mansjuice

21 hours ago, Petereater said:

Think of a prostate stimulator on steroids... once you have taken a pierced cock, you will seek them out... There is often a bit of blood when I top...but not always.5a26b79756ea5_redbushwithPA.thumb.jpg.a7e01e7b0e0809072786f7ee6513c654.jpg

I'd love to feel that banging around in my hole. I love getting bred by pierced cock.

• Upvote 3

Could go either way.  Personally if a guy asks me to take my PA out I don’t get annoyed, but I do tell him it’s not gonna happen so it’s his call how he wants to proceed and no harm no foul if he’s not up for it.  To be honest though the kind of guys I play with would never ask.

• Like 2

Unlike the pa shown in the picis earlier.. mine is a captured ball like the one in Qban's pici. I never take it out for fucking - only have had a few who asked. Haven't had anyone bleed during the experience..all the edges are smooth. 

• Upvote 1

Went to a sex party 2 weeks ago. First guy to fuck me had a really huge PA. With plenty of lube and poppers, he worked it in me and his beautiful big cock followed nicely. The “irritation” and “discomfort” I felt in my hole—both rubbing over my butt nut and way, way deep—was awesome and caused my hole to make a slick, natural lube. So much so that, even though he didn’t cum in me, the next guy to fuck me commented on how wet my hole was and that I must have a big load in me. Love the feeling of a PA in me.

• Upvote 2

Guest RawCunt

I have only had a couple of pierced cocks.. that I have noticed.

Apart from the initial entry when it was first cock of the day it really didn't feel that different