fuck with pierced dick

mansjuice

I had one guy with a very large gage P A fuck me. His P A was really ramming against my prostate. We fucked for a long time. At first, the feeling was great. But after about 15 minutes of fucking, my prostate began to get tender and it became painful. He agreed to take it out and continued to fuck me till he came. My prostate felt sore for about 3 days after the fuck. 
I was asking my urologist about it? He said my prostate was slightly enlarged and as such might feel very tender. He said that a cock hitting it in a direct way would cause bruising and pain. 
I've kind of been frightened to try getting fucked by a P A again. 

• Upvote 1

The pierced guy I mentioned slow-fucked me for almost two hours (I realised afterwards, couldn't believe it myself but it's true). His bottom mate watched for a while and then disappeared from the room. Tbh I don't remember most of it. It was the first time I -knowingly- took an X pill (at his suggestion). I can remember I was in a dreamlike state and horny as fuck. I DO remember I had problems sitting down for almost a week which had never happened to me before.

• Like 1

Only had 1 pierced cock that i know of and boy did i know this one!  I was taking loads in the sling at the sauna.  I felt something cold and heavy at my hole and my top told me he had a small piercing as he rammed home.  The sensation was amazing as he hammered at my hole.

When he had finished with my ass and pulled out i could finally see my invader....  im no expert in piercings but this thing was NOT a small piercing!  Its was huge!!  The cock it was on wasnt bad either.  It had obviously torn me up slightly as his ring was covered in pink creamy ass juice - that i of course cleaned up for him ;)

I would gladly take another pierced guy!

• Upvote 2

I love getting fucked by a pierced cock. A guy with a good sized PA feels amazing.

Most of the time I've run across as guy with a pierced cock it has been at CumUnion. Only a few times during hookups, although one of them became a semi-regular fuck buddy until he graduated and moved away.

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Getting fucked by a pierced dick is SO much hotter...it’s like the difference between getting fucked wrapped and raw. The feeling of the cock entering and stroking inside is like its amped up. It feels like the dick is bigger or somehow different. It’s apparently not the same for everyone but for me it gives it more intensity. I orgasmed far harder and more intensely getting fucked by a guy with a pierced cock. Maybe it was psychological but it made me a believer. Sad thing is so few guys have one but after that first time I wanted it all the time off that guy and just knowing a guy has a pierced cock makes me say YES. A bud of mine had mentioned getting one after he’d been fucked by a guy with one and I told him about my experience and told him he’d have guys all over him. He went for it and that’s proved to be the case...he’s had guys constantly wanting to come back for more.

i have to agree i have been fucked before by  a pearced cock and it feel so hot and sexy and different and would love to get fucked again by a pierced cock.

I have recently had a number of experiences bottoming for guys with PAs. Most have been in darkroom/fuckbench situations.

In most cases, the tops avoided letting me touch or suck their cocks prior to fucking me which led me to wonder. Are they concerned that if I feel the piercing that I won't let them fuck me? Do they just get off on "stealth" inserting a big piece of metal in my ass?

It is something that a few years ago would have worried me. Would it hurt? Would I bleed? But now it just excites me. And no, it doesn't seem to cause bleeding.

One thing that has been delightful is ass to mouth in the middle of a fuck. If I already have a couple of loads in my ass I find it clings to the PA in ropey strands that I lick up.

Most of the pireced cocks I have had have been big cocks with big, heavy guage piercings, so it is rounded, deep, and I am way opened up. I actually wonder if it would be more painful or damaging to have a smaller cock and piercing which might do damage to my opening.

• Like 1

Guest BritBottom

The size [gauge] of the PA makes a big difference. A friend has a small close ring and it’s not particularly noticeable if at all. I’ve had a guy with large PA in me and the effect on the prostate was much harsher and intense, it also made my inner ring sore for quite a while after.

Always wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a guy with a reverse PA or, especially, a Jacobs ladder but have yet to come across them in real life.

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to get fucked by a guy with PA. I don’t care about the blood. Actually, it kind of turns me on  that there might be blood. Definitely on my bucket list. And if he’s a cigar smoker who smokes while he fucks would check all of my boxes !!!! Any volunteers ? 😉