Your last blowjob - given or received

Guest Upstateguy518

My last blow job was given to my husband last weekend in the shower. He was sitting on the teak stool and leaning back against the wall while I was on my knees between his legs. I took my time and made love to his cock until he finally released down my throat. Sometimes I’ll get lucky and he’ll pee in my mouth after I blow him, but this time he didn’t.

It’s been a couple of years since the last time my husband sucked my dick. He used to want to blow my dick to pleasure me, but I finally convinced him that I didn’t want him to play with dick anymore. It took time for him to finally understand that I didn’t need or want to cum like a man anymore.

• Like 1

New years eve I went to a party at my sisters house. I know we weren't suppose to party but I still did it. I was being very good and I really wanted to suck my relatives cocks, especially her youngest son. But like I said I was a good guy, no sexual advances. About two when I left my sisters husband asked if I would give his friend, named Mat who was drunk a ride home. I agreed and we left. As soon as we were away from the house he started to rub my cock through my jeans. I asked if he wanted to suck my cock and he said yes. I found a dark street and pushed my pants down and he gobbled my cock like he was starving for some cum. It felt fabulous. Then I drove him to his place.. Helped him in and sucked a sweet load of cum out of him. Then I fucked him and he sucked me again. I got another delicious cum load out of him as I sucked him the second time before I left. It was wonderful cap of the new year and my number one cock for the new tear.

• Like 1

Last Saturday I went to the local arcade . They have booths and several theaters. Played with several guys.  We all wore masks except during the one on one encounters. I had the privilege of sucking three men.  I really went to town sucking while they tortured my nips.  Main guy grabbed me by the hair and really started to pound deep into my throat. He told me to take and swallow his load. He was so big I could not answer him and only grunted and hummed mmm. He pounded for 15 minutes and then held my head tight against his pubes shooting me a protein shake for a good 5 minutes

The other two just wanted sucked, but didn’t give me their load.  

I can’t wait until next time.

A517914A-66E4-47ED-B1CA-0BAE62C9DA4E.jpeg

• Like 1

So this happened last year when i was 16 and im now 17 i lied about my age on grindr and kept texting dudes teasing them with my tight virgin hole and telling them id be down to eventually meet until i found this bear of a black man and he we had a short conversation because he offered to pick me up fuck in the car and drop me off so i met him at my local park he picked me up we had small talk while trying to find a spot and eventually we did we parked and moved to the back where before i could even say anything his hard cock was out and he was stroking it and i said how should we start and he said well you can suck my dick so i layed down and threw my ass up and started licking the tip moving my tounge along his shaft and moving his dick down my throat to the point i gag for a second and cough and he pushed my head back down so i stroked his cock and licked in circles and sucked he worked his hands down my back and started fingering me so i sucked harder  i got to horny i had to prop up and take off my shorts and be fucked 

• Like 1

Given, it was the janitor at the Court House.  He led me to a closet, we went in among mops and supplies.  The door is kept locked as supplied disappear.  I didn't see his wedding ring until he was deep in my mouth and throat.  I normally don't go ro married men.  He came loads.  He asked if I would meet him again.  I didn't want to.  He pulled me around and fucked me with that big black cock as he jerked me off.  I'm sorely tempted to go back for more

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

I sucked a friend yesterday.  He is a guy I knew in high school and straight.  We reconnected not too long ago.  We were talking one night.  He knew I was a faggot and asked me if I would blow him.  Of course I did and have been sucking his cock on a regular basis.

But tonight I want something strange.  I'm gong to put on a fresh pair of white lacy panties, shorts and flowy top and go to this adult bookstore and arcade on on the edge of town.  They have a theater and I want to blow a guy in public.  I want men to watch me suck cock.  Of course I'll take more than one cock if situation presents itself.

I’m married to a woman and found another married guy in my town last week to suck off. 

I swung by his house and he was on the couch all ready for me to service him. Older white daddy type with a 6 inch cock. I started sucking and he wanted me naked so I said yes of course. I got back on my knees and started sucking again while jacking. He asked to return the favor and we swapped places. He has some practice and did a great job. My intent though was to swallow his cum so I flipped and got back on my knees. I started to deep throat him. He started moaning and saying he would cum. I just kept sucking and he shot a nice load in my mouth. 

It was super sweet so I kept the load in my mouth and jacked off then came. Felt good to submit like that. 

Last Friday. As soon as I made it through the door and it closed behind me I stripped because I love being nude when playing, it really brings out the slutty side of me. My ongoing fuck-buddy had his cock out for me to get to work on. We've been meeting up for sex on Friday nights because we both need to unwind from respectfully crappy weeks, so I was good with sucking him until he shot his load down my throat. Based on previous weeks I knew we were in for an all-night sex marathon, and after some small-talk and recovery time I sucked him hard again and we got down to fucking.

And here we are with another Friday... we'll have to see how tonight progresses!

• Like 1

I'm finally back to cycling again and also back to sucking off guys out on the trail. I met a hot older runner yesterday. Without a word, he whipped out a nice 7"er and I was on my knees sucking it instantly. He kept apologizing for not being able to cum...until he shot a huge load into my mouth. It tasted so good! I love swallowing random loss loads outdoors on the trails.