Your last blowjob - given or received

Guest Upstateguy518

I had time in the middle of the day today to hit one of the gyms I go to.  There was an amazing looking guy that I had not seen before that was checking me out the whole time.  He's apparently in town for the holidays.  He didn't have enough time to fuck, and I would have had to get my husband's permission, so I sucked him off in a shower stall.  Nice big dick and balls.  Very muscular and hairy guy.  He said he was 40.  I did deep-throat like I always do.  Nice big load right down to my stomach.  I want him to fuck me one other day when he is still here, so I'm having my husband check him out.

• Moderators

I met this guy years ago on Craigslist. Even though my ad at that time was for tops to fuck me, he asked if I would be okay just blowing him. Since that night, I have sucked him off two dozen times or more. He is always very skittish about doing more than receiving head. He is a cute, short black guy with a cock a little longer than average but not thicker than average. 

We had not been able to connect for a long while, but when he hit me up yesterday morning, I didn't have anything going on. I cannot currently host in the house, so I have a chair set up in the garage for giving head. He declined to sit, so I did. He grabbed the back of my head and fucked my face from the start. Eventually, he pulled me to my feet and rubbed our cocks together. He worked my nipples and even gave me a kiss for the first time. After a few moments, he pushed me back down on his cock and quickly finished in my throat. 

I think I may get a chance to do more with him next time. 

• Like 1

Guest NudeNative

- About an hour ago, I sucked a cock in my own door way and living room, and I was completely naked while squatting in front of my closeted top. I have always enjoyed his smaller, uncircumcised cock and trimmed pubic hair bush, with his hairless ball sack. I missed his copious amounts of pre-cum he makes too!  I sucked his cock before fucking me and breeding me. 

Was at rest stop last weekend to rest and get a nap.  1am I had to go to the restroom got out of my truck and one of the big rigs had his door cracked open and he was sitting  there totally  nude twirling his dick at my direction giving me eye contact.  He was very well endowed and I could not help  it stare at his size.  I walked off went to restroom and when I  came back out, his door was now fully open and everything he owned was hanging out.  

The next thing I remember was I was putting a rubber on him and got on top.  I still am very sore!  I gave him my number so he can call me the next time he is in town.

I usually edge myself while getting fucked and taking loads at a sex party. That and the fact that my prostate has been battered all night usually has me locked & loaded and ready to blow by the end of the night. So getting my cock sucked and shooting my load in a hot mouth is my favorite way to get off. At a NYE sex party last night, all the stars aligned for the most amazing blow job that I got. I’d tried a few cocksuckers yet nobody was doing it for me...until I met this one guy that kissed like a dream and worked my nips amazingly. He never let go of my nips as he moved me up against a wall, slid down and engulfed my cock with the sweetest, wettest, warmest mouth possible. Still working my nips, he kept edging me closer and closer until I was completely desperate to cum. I finally huffed some poppers, gently held onto his head and fed him my rock hard cock and told him he was going to eat my cum which only spurred on this amazing cocksucker. Just as I started rushing on the second hit of poppers, my entire being was focused on my painfully hard cock. I sank myself into his throat and he started to swallow my cock. That did it. I blew his head off with an long and explosive orgasm while he swallowed every drop of my huge load. And he didn’t stop there. For the next few minutes, he gently sucked my spent cock even after it lost all hardness. Truly an amazing blowjob...

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, BestCatcher said:

I usually edge myself while getting fucked and taking loads at a sex party. That and the fact that my prostate has been battered all night usually has me locked & loaded and ready to blow by the end of the night. So getting my cock sucked and shooting my load in a hot mouth is my favorite way to get off. At a NYE sex party last night, all the stars aligned for the most amazing blow job that I got. I’d tried a few cocksuckers yet nobody was doing it for me...until I met this one guy that kissed like a dream and worked my nips amazingly. He never let go of my nips as he moved me up against a wall, slid down and engulfed my cock with the sweetest, wettest, warmest mouth possible. Still working my nips, he kept edging me closer and closer until I was completely desperate to cum. I finally huffed some poppers, gently held onto his head and fed him my rock hard cock and told him he was going to eat my cum which only spurred on this amazing cocksucker. Just as I started rushing on the second hit of poppers, my entire being was focused on my painfully hard cock. I sank myself into his throat and he started to swallow my cock. That did it. I blew his head off with an long and explosive orgasm while he swallowed every drop of my huge load. And he didn’t stop there. For the next few minutes, he gently sucked my spent cock even after it lost all hardness. Truly an amazing blowjob...

Fucking hot!

• 2 weeks later...

Given - 4 in the same day. Started out a ABS getting plowed by my buddy as I blew another guy - no load. Moved around, started sucking buddy off, another big dick'd Daddy joined us, sucked him off - load # 1 - then sucked buddy off - load # 2. Left went to orgy, sucked on buddy some more, no load. Big cumshot shooter showed up, sucked him hard till he exploded a huge load down my throat - load # 3. Sucked on a trucker bear but he wanted fucked - I sucked the cum out of the condom used to fuck him, so I guess that's load # 4.

I really don't care to be blown - I'm never comfortable and the experience isn't that pleasurable. I'm always thinking okay let's move on.  I LOVE LOVE sucking dick though, I can spend hours on my knees servicing cock after cock swallowing loads till my stomach can't handle anymore.

Edited by truepig
Left something out

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Received.   Married bi nurse came over after his shift ended.    I was ready for him and we quickly got at it.    It was a rapid set of actions, I sucked him off, he topped me,  i gave him ass-to-mouth, ii put on a pegging harness and mounted him.  but it all ending in him giving me a wonderful blow job.   He, skillfully as always edged me into being primed and ready to explode.  He deep throated me some....then as he pulled back, i  unloaded in his mouth after being quite verbal.   Suddenly, he sat up and quickly kissed that load of my cum into my own mouth to swallow.     Nice ending to an enjoyable session