Daddy's Cuntboy

badjujuboy

Hey guys. I've spent quite some time here enjoying the stories and decided to add one of my own.  It's based on my experiences and hope you like it.

I walked up to the door knowing what I was in store for. I had been messaging him for a few weeks now and telling him my darkest desires. Over that time, I told him about how I wanted to give myself over. How I needed it. I wanted to be controlled…become a cuntboy. Yeah that’s right…a cuntboy. I remember the first time I heard someone call himself a pussyboy. It stuck with me; but yet, it wasn’t what I felt until I heard someone refer to their hole as a cunt. Yeah, a cunt…that was what it was. I wanted to be a cuntboy. 

I have to admit, there have been quite a few guys that were turned off once I mentioned it. I would bring it while messaging with Daddies who were interested in getting together as a sort of litmus test and most of the time that ended it. But this Daddy didn’t blink, so to speak, when I mentioned it during the first round of messages. In fact, he seemed more interested in meeting me after that. I told him what I was into…verbal, piss, tit torture, flogging, roleplay, spit, leather, rubber and control among others. He asked me if I had experienced Tina. I had quite a few times. It allowed me to give over to the pig in me.  

We continued messaging, including pics, for a week or so. Then came the day that he asked me if I was ready to meet. I didn’t hesitate. I immediately replied with a “Yes! When?” The next thing he did was send me his phone number. I grabbed my phone. 

I heard his deep voice. “Hello.” 

I hesitated then drew a breath. “Hello Daddy. It’s me, cuntboy.” 

He chuckled and I heard him smile. “Hi cuntboy. How are you? Can you be at my place in three hours? I just sent you the address. But first, you need to shave yourself down.  I want your body smooth from the neck down. After that clean yourself out a couple of times and lube your cunt. I want you jock-strapped and ready to service me.” 

“Yes, Daddy.” I answered. I had always kept myself trimmed so it wouldn’t be too much to completely shave myself down. 

“Good boy,” I’ll see you then. 

I was hesitant as I walked up to the door three hours later and knocked. I had prepared just as he ordered. I had shaved my cunt smooth and had cleaned myself out several times in preparation for his cum. As he opened the door, I saw him...my Daddy. As he stepped back, he stood with his legs spread apart and arms crossed. He was in his 40’s, 6’1”, 210 lbs. with black hair, piercing blue eyes and a dark scruff on his face. I took in the sight of my Daddy...booted, wearing a leather harness and jockstrap. The four straps of his harness, two over his shoulders and two around his ribs were tightly wrapped around his muscular chest joined with a shiny metal ring in between his pecs. I noticed the straps around his ribs seem to push up his chest a bit showing off his pierced tits. His leather jockstrap was bursting at the seams from his cock and balls. His polished boots gleamed as the hallway light fell on them. 

The first words out of his mouth were, “Strip cuntboy. From now on, you’ll be ready for my cock at all times. Fold those clothes and put them next to the door on top of your shoes.”  

I kicked off my shoes and shivered as I pulled my t-shirt off. I didn’t know why; but I was nervous. As I undid my belt and pulled my jeans down, he came up to me and held me tight. 

“It’s ok cuntboy, Daddy’s here. Now put those away. You won’t be needing them anytime soon.” 

I neatly folded my jeans and t-shirt, grabbed my sneakers and placed them in the corner of the entryway. As I turned around, I saw Daddy smile. A black leather collar was in his right hand.  

“Remember what you told me cuntboy?” 

“Yes, Daddy. I told you I loved the feeling of a tight collar around my neck.” 

As he walked toward me, I fell to my knees ready to accept what that collar meant. 

“You will be collared and jock-strapped while you are here. Understand boy? Every time you enter this house, you will strip down the minute you enter. I want your cunt ready to take my cock at all times. You will then kneel and wait for me to place this collar around your neck.” 

As he neared me, I saw a shiny metal tag on the collar. Daddy noticed my look. “That’s for you cuntboy. A tag so everyone will know what you are.” He held the tag in his left hand to show me. “It says cuntboy. I had it made after the first chat we had.” Then I felt it. The leather collar going against my neck, tightened and locked. 

“Daddy…I’m your fucking cuntboy,” I moaned.  

Daddy chuckled, “Now let me see my cuntboy. Stand up.” 

There I stood…legs apart, hands behind my back and my eyes down…32 years old, standing at 5’11”, 165 lbs. with short brown hair and green eyes awaiting his approval. My tits were pierced with silver rings that shone against my pecs. I wanted this so much but my cock stayed limp in my yellow SafeTGard jockstrap due to my nervousness.  

“Yellow huh? Good boy. Turn around and show me your cunt. Are you smooth?” 

I turned, bent over and spread my ass cheeks. I heard him approach. Suddenly, I felt his hands begin to inspect my cunt. His fingers neared my cunt lips as I began to get hard. I could feel my cock come alive as my cunt lips became sensitized to my Daddy’s touch. His fingers went lower and I felt him grab the two guiche rings and pull on them. I moaned again. Then he let go. 

“Good boy, you did a good job. And I see you’re getting relaxed. Your cock is growing. Very nice. But you know that you are to concentrate on my cock, right cuntboy? Your cock doesn’t matter.” 

“Yes, Daddy.” I responded as he smacked my ass cheeks and told me to stand straight. Daddy then attached a leash to my collar and pulled. “Come on boy. It’s time you service your Daddy.” 

There I was...a cuntboy collard and jock-strapped being led into the house by a leash. We walked through the house passing the living room and down the hall. As we walked, down the hallway, I shivered again for some unknown reason.  

“It’s ok cuntboy. Breathe deep. You’ll be fine. Trust me.” Daddy reassured me. I felt my leash tighten as pulled me to him. Again, I felt his strong arms around me as his hands moved down to my cunt. As his fingers moved to my cunt lips and gently massaged them, I relaxed.  

“You’re doing fine boy. We’re almost there.” 

As we reached the door, Daddy stopped and looked at me. “Cuntboy, in this room you will always be safe. I will push your limits and there will be things that you may never have thought you’d do. In time, you will discover parts of yourself that you haven’t imagined.” 

Daddy opened the door and led me in. A red tinged light shown throughout a room painted a matte black on the walls and ceiling. The black vinyl flooring completed the color scheme of the room. The scent of leather, piss and cum from previous encounters filled the air as I took in the sights. Off to one corner I could see a black tile open shower unit with two shower heads. The glistening metal of the attached shower shots sparkled as they contrasted against the black tiles. Opposite that, lengths of chain shone from a leather sling hanging from the ceiling beams. Mirrors were placed on the walls and ceiling forming the sling’s corner of the to ensure both participants would see each other’s view as they fucked.  Off to the side, play toys were lined up on shelves…whips, plugs, floggers, tit clamps, masks and such. Then there was the bed. A large black metal four poster bed covered in black rubber sheets. From the frame and posts hung chains and cuffs ready to restrain at Daddy’s desire. A large flat-screen tv was mounted on the wall visible from every angle of the dungeon. Scenes of leather clad men fucking, sucking, pissing and fisting were playing…all reflecting what had gone on in this room.  

My cock had never been as hard as it rose above my jockstrap’s waistband and began to leak. I was in heaven. Daddy laughed as he noticed my pre-cum leaking and soaking my jock. He wiped his finger against my cockhead and brought it to his lips as he looked me in the eyes.  

I watched him wipe it on his lips as he said, “Go ahead cuntboy, taste yourself.”  

He wrapped his strong arms around me and I felt his harness against my chest as our tit rings hit. My tongue went wild…licking and consuming the pre-cum mixed with my Daddy’s spit until it was gone.  

“OK boy. Let’s get started.” he laughed. 

Daddy led me by my leash over to the table next to the bed. On the table I could see a cut straw and some six white lines lined up.  

“I like it old school to begin,” he chuckled. “You first, cuntboy. I want you flying. I want your cunt to take over. We’ll have those to start with.”  

“Yes, Daddy,” I responded. I bent down, grabbed the straw, and snorted a line. As I straightened up, I felt the initial sting of the crystals hit my nasal membrane.  

“Another cuntboy,” Daddy ordered, “Now.” 

The second was a snap. I could feel my skin begin to tingle. All these feeling came rushing in. Suddenly, I could feel the warm hunger begin deep inside me as I watched my Daddy do a couple of lines.  

“How you feeling cuntboy?” he asked.  

The ache took over. “Fucking hot Daddy. I need cock!” I begged as my cunt began to ache.  

Daddy pulled down on my leash and forced me to my knees. “Ok, cuntboy. Enough for now. The night is young. Down on your knees. It’s time to service Daddy.”  

He pushed my face to his engorged jockstrap as I dropped to my knees. “Lick it cuntboy. Show me how much you need my cock.” 

I began licking the leather, feeling his cock pulse within the enclosed pouch as I took in the scent of piss and cum soaked leather. I moaned as the craving intensified in my cunt. I wanted to feel his cock inside me stretching out my cunt lips as he fucked me. I needed it…more than anything at the moment. I needed to feel his cum feeding my cunt. 

“That’s it cuntboy. Show me how much you want this. A cuntboy belongs between a man’s legs.” 

“Fuck yeah, Daddy! I’m your fucking cuntboy. Fucking cum hungry cuntboy.” I moaned as I continued worshipping his leather clad cock as the Tina took over my body.  

“You ready for my cock, cuntboy?” he laughed. “Tell me. You want my cock?” 

“Yes, Daddy. Please!” I moaned as I continued feeling the outline of his cock through the leather with my tongue. 

Suddenly, I felt Daddy’s hand on my shoulders and he pushed me back until my leash pulled tightly on my collar. I began to panic. I needed him. I needed his cock. Daddy saw the look in my eyes. 

“Don’t worry cuntboy.” He smiled as he pulled me up by my leash and led me back to the table, “You’’ll be servicing my cock but first let’s do another line. I want my cuntboy flying.”   

I quickly inhaled the line into me. As I was about to release the straw, an urge overcame me and I took the other one. 

Daddy laughed as he opened the drawer, pulled out a metal container.  He removed a small bag and placed another line on the table. “Ah, my cuntboy is getting there. Good thing there’s more.” 

Daddy grabbed his leather clad bulge and squeezed...slowly removing the codpiece from his jock with both hands as I heard the snaps give way as he threw it aside. There it was…my Daddy’s thick cock jutting out. I stared at it as it pulsed…his PA rising and falling to the rhythm of his heartbeat as my mouth watered and my cunt ached…the thick veins on his shaft promising that my cunt lips would feel it as his cock entered my cunt. Then there were his balls…large and full of the cum I craved. 

“There it is cuntboy. Worship it. Show me you’re worthy of Daddy’s cock.” He demanded. 

I groaned loudly staring at my Daddy’s cock as I prepared for it to enter my mouth. I licked my lips and opened wide. I felt the metal ring, warm from my Daddy’s body, slide over my tongue as the shaft invaded my mouth and hit the back of my throat. I gagged slightly. As it continued down my throat, I willed my throat to expand and take it all.  

“Look at me cuntboy. I want to see your eyes as you take my cock.” Daddy ordered. “Blink twice to let me know you understand me and will obey.”  

I blinked twice knowing that I wanted to obey and serve my Daddy. His shaft continued entering as I began to breathe through my nose so I wouldn’t choke and be able to keep his cock in me. I felt his hands holding my collar as I felt the root of his cock on my lips. I had my Daddy’s complete cock in me. I was Daddy’s cuntboy servicing his cock and surrounding it with my spit and slime. I was in heaven as my Daddy’s cock was pulsing down my throat.  

We stayed like that for a while…Daddy stroking my face and chin encouraging me.  

“Good cuntboy. Hold it. That’s a good boy. Breathe. Breathe. You can do it. Don’t suck...just keep it there. I’m gonna train you to keep my cock warm in your mouth all night long. In the morning, you’ll take my piss before releasing my cock. You’d like that wouldn’t you cuntboy?” 

My eyes were fixed at his face. I wanted to let him know that I needed his fluids, his cum and piss in me. All the while, my cunt was radiating a desire and hunger. As I held his cock in my mouth, I could feel the hunger getting stronger and stronger…the need to be fed.  

“Now suck Daddy’s cock, boy. I know you want it.”   

I instinctively began to suck as I moaned. My tongue explored every inch of the cock I was allowed to worship...from the root...up past the pulsing veins...to the warm metal ring that topped his cock and back down.  He moaned loudly as my lips closed around the thick root while my throat constricted around his cock. My spit worked to coat it for my hungry cunt. I pulled back and gently scraped my teeth along the shaft all the way to the head before grasping the ring with a tug and diving back down to repeat the worship of my Daddy’s cock. 

Suddenly, I felt his hands firmly grab both sides of my head and I felt him forcibly push himself in and out of my mouth again and again. He began to fuck my face. 

“Relax that throat, cuntboy. That’s it.”  

I relaxed my throat and eagerly accepted my place as his cuntboy...an instrument to satisfy my Daddy’s lust.  He gripped my head harder as he began to slow the thrusts but the intensity of them remained.  I knew what was coming. I was craving it...his cum....his fluids. 

“Getting close boy. Don’t worry. I’ll be feeding that cunt of yours too. This is only the first feeding you’ll get tonight.” 

As he pulled out, he held my head firmly with his cockhead on my tongue. I felt his cock spasm and I began to milk his cock for all it was worth.   

“Fuck cuntboy! Take my cum!” Daddy yelled as the cum gushed into my mouth as I tried not to spill a drop.  “Don’t swallow it boy!” he ordered, “Just hold it there for now.” 

I hesitated. I could taste the delicious cum. I wanted his cum and have it become a part of me.  

“Show me boy. Show Daddy how much cum you milked from his cock.” 

I began to open my mouth but felt the cum begin to spill out.  I paused but then lifted my chin and I opened my mouth presenting the load of cum that I had received as I looked dutifully into his eyes. 

“Beautiful cuntboy...Now swallow. Taste your Daddy’s cum. Look at me.” 

Our eyes remained fixed as I swallowed.  I felt the cum as it slid down my throat and I opened my mouth to show Daddy that I had taken all of it into me. 

“Good boy,” he laughed.  “That was a great start. How’s that cunt of yours doing? Is it getting hungry?” 

My backside began to move rhythmically as he gently held my head. I couldn’t control it. My instincts had kicked in. 

“I see your cunt needs feeding.” Daddy laughed. “It won’t take long to get me ready to fuck you. But before that happens, I need my cuntboy to take my piss. I want you even more fucked up when you take my cock. But first, you need to clean my cock.” 

My mouth eagerly reached for his cock to devour the remains of his cum. My tongue worked his cock as he made encouraging sounds. Once he was satisfied that I had completed my duties, he released my head. As he pulled out, an emptiness overtook me. I longed to feel his entire shaft in my warm mouth and down my throat again.  

“Yeah cuntpig, time to feed on Daddy’s piss, but don’t swallow all of it boy.”  

Daddy’s veined cock glistened with my spit and throat slime as I kept my mouth open for his piss. I looked up into his eyes with a hunger as my mouth filled with the taste of his chemmed up piss and I swallowed but making sure I left some in my mouth at all times.  

When Daddy finished pissing, he pulled me up by my leash. “Give me some of that chem piss, boy.” Placing his lips to mine, I fed him the remaining chem piss.  

“How was that?” he asked, “You like my piss, cuntboy?”  

“Fuck yeah! Daddy!” I smiled as I wiped the remaining drops of his piss and spit from my lips with my hand and greedily licked it up. 

“Good, cause I’ll be feeding it to you every day. You’ll be my urinal from now on cuntboy. Now it’s time to see how hungry that cunt is.” 

• Like 34
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 5

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 2 

I was in fucking heaven at this point...flying high with my stomach full of Daddy’s piss and cum.  I felt my collar’s constant pressure from the pull of my leash as he led me to the sling. He removed my leash and suddenly I felt a slight disconnect from him. Seeing this, he held my chin.  “Get on the sling cuntboy.” 

I climbed on the sling feeling the leather straps against my ass cheeks and back.   As I took in the sight of my Daddy’s strong muscular ass framed in leather straps, he moved to the shelves and gathered up a set of wrist and ankle restraints. He turned and came towards me...his cock seemingly leading him towards his prize.  He quickly fastened my wrists to the sling exposing my shaved pits.  I groaned as I felt his tongue roughly explored my right pit as his hands grabbed my tit ring and pulled.  

“Fuck yeah! Harder!” I begged as the sensation of my tit being manhandled went directly to my cock.   

He smiled and moved down to my legs and pulled me forward exposing my strapped cunt as he pulled my legs apart and fastened the ankle restraints and securing them to the sling.  I felt his rough hands examine my body. At that moment I was an object for Daddy’s pleasure... nothing more.  My body bucked as both his hands worked their way up my calves and thighs towards my cunt.  I wanted this man....my Daddy. Then I felt it...fingers gently teasing my cunt lips. I moaned and my body rose offering itself.  

“Fucking hungry cunt,” he growled.  He smiled devilishly as he inserted two fingers in me and explored, “Tell Daddy what you want.” 

“Fuck Daddy! I need your cock! Feed my cunt!” I begged as his fingers stretched my cunt to prepare me for his cock. 

“Good answer boy.”  “but first I’ve got something more for you.”   

He removed his fingers and stuck them greedily in his mouth as he headed to the table where the metal container surrounded by the dust of the lines sat.  Daddy grabbed the container, walked back and placed it on my stomach.  I shivered as the cold metal hit me skin.  

“Fucking beautiful cuntboy,”   

Reaching up to one of the chains holding the sling, he pulled off a rubber strap that had been wrapped around the chain.   

I knew what was coming next.  I had never slammed before but we had discussed it.  We had agreed that it would be my decision when the time came and he would honor that.  

He placed his cock in near my mouth.  “Boy, we discussed this.  It’s your decision. What do you want? Take your time and decide.” 

I opened my mouth and took his cock as I looked into his eyes.  There I was...his hard cock throbbing in my mouth.  What could I do?!  At this point all I felt was the hunger emanating from my cunt. 

As he pulled out of my mouth, I moaned, “Please...” 

Daddy grabbed my restrained arm and wrapped the strap around my bicep. “Relax boy...” 

Reaching down, he opened the metal box now warm from my body heat and pulled out an alcohol prep packet.  With his teeth, he tore it open and spit out the packet’s edge, He then proceeded to gently swab my arm with the alcohol pad. 

“Cuntboy...” He said reassuringly.  “I know this is something new. Daddy’s here and will make sure you will be transformed into the cuntboy you were born to be. I knew from the first time we chatted that this is what you were.” 

He then reached into the metal box and pulled out an orange capped syringe.  Pulling off the cap with his teeth, our eyes locked.  I could hear the taps as he worked to remove any air bubbles.   

“Ready cuntboy? There’s no turning back once this goes in.  Look at me boy.  I want you to see everything.” 

I groaned... acknowledging and accepting my fate. 

“Good boy.  Here it goes.”  

I felt the prick of the needle go in... yet another surrender of my body. I saw him pull back the plunger as the syringe filled with the red tinge of my blood. 

“That my boy, is your first register.” Daddy laughed as he quickly pushed the plunger with all its contents into my vein and undid the strap. 

Suddenly I felt it.  Everything that I heard about...the scratching throat...uncontrollable coughing and rapid heartbeat. My thoughts clouded as I felt Daddy holding the entry point.  My arms, still restrained over my head, allowed the chem filled blood to move quickly down and rush through the rest of my body.  Suddenly any panic disappeared and my body was engulfed in hungry ecstasy.   

Daddy stepped back holding the now empty syringe and tossed it into a bucket and I began to gently buck as the chems intensified the cravings deep in my cunt.  

After wrapping the rubber strap around his bicep, he grabbed the metal box, removed it from my stomach and placed it on the table.  I could see his back muscles flex as he prepped his arm.     

Turning around, he smiled as he walked back to me with the capped syringe in his hand and stood between my legs.   

“CUNTBOY! LOOK AT ME!  Daddy’s gonna be there with you soon.”   

Daddy stared intently at my cunt as he pulled off the orange cap with his teeth and spit it out hitting my chest as it bounced to the floor.  He tapped and inserted the needle.  As he continued examining my cunt, he pulled the plunger back.   

“Boy...look...Daddy’s blood.”  I moaned as I saw the syringe’s contents mix with my Daddy’s blood. 

Before I knew it, the plunger went in and he tossed it into the bucket joining mine. There stood my Daddy....arm up with his finger over the entry point.  He growled. “FUCK YEAH! SLAMMED UP CUNTBOY!” 

My body’s involuntary bucking continued as my cunt took over.  It needed that cock.  “Please Daddy! Fuck my cunt!” 

Daddy stood there holding his throbbing cock looking intensely at my cunt.  

“FUCK ME Daddy!” I begged over and over.  I was now just his chemmed up cuntboy begging for cock. 

Suddenly he moved forward and I felt his metal tipped cock pressing against my cunt.  Slowly he pushed as my cunt lips opened to accept him.   

“OH God!” I moaned as the pain of his invasion turned into a pleasure I had never felt before. At this point I looked up at the mirrored ceiling and saw myself opened and exposed.  With the combination of Daddy’s cock filling my cunt and chems rushing through my body, I lost it. I was now nothing more than a cunt... a fucking receptacle for cock...nothing fucking more! 

As Daddy’s cock continued its course, his hands moved up past my jock encased leaking cock and took hold of my ringed tits.  His hands tugged and pinched as my moans grew louder. 

“Fuck Daddy! Please!” 

Then...he was completely in and I felt a pressure deep inside against my prostate causing my cock to jump.   

“Oh, Fuck Daddy!” 

Then it began. I felt his cock pull out.  Before I could protest at the emptiness in me, a deep growl came out of Daddy as he thrust filling my cunt again. He was a madman making sure his cock took ownership of my cunt.  I felt his cock’s rhythmic movement as it hit my prostate with every thrust causing my cock to continue leaking until a large pool gathered on my stomach and began to drip down my side. 

Seeing the precum, Daddy stopped his thrusts, smiled and gathered it up with his hand putting it to his nose and inhaled deeply.    

“Mmmmmm...good boy...”  His tongue flickered and took up a bit of my fluids. 

An evil grin overtook him as he reached down and began rubbing my precum all over my face. I instinctively began to lap at his offering and tasting the product of the sexual excitement that he had created. 

“PLEASE DADDY...FUCK ME! FEED MY CUNT!” I begged as he began to thrust into me again.  The sound of his sweaty thighs slapping again my inner thighs filled the room as it mixed with the slurping sound of my cunt trying to hold onto his cock. 

His thrusts continued hitting my prostrate until I couldn’t hold back.  I yelled, “OH FUUUUCK! I’M CUMMING! FUUUUCK!” as my orgasm washed over my body and I collapsed back onto the sling. 

Daddy continued his fucking...nothing could stop him now from achieving his own release.  “Fucking slammed up cuntboy.  How’s it feel to be nothing but a cunt...fucking slammed up cunt for cock?!” 

“Fuck yeah Daddy!” I eagerly responded. “That’s what I am....fucking cuntboy ready to service cock!” 

As his cock engorged even more than it had been before and filled my cunt, I felt Daddy quicken his thrusting.  His breathing grew deeper...Daddy roared, “LOOK AT ME BOY! DADDY’S GONNA FEED YOU!” as he erupted deep in my cunt.  I could feel the cum pulsing from his cock as my cunt lips began to milk his cock for every last drop.   

Staying in to the root, Daddy stood between my legs.  I took in the sight of him... my fucking sweat covered Daddy.  Daddy slowly removed his cock from inside me leaving only the pierced head inside.  I groaned...knowing that I would be without his cock but knowing that his cum was now in me and would be absorbed into my cunt making him a part of me always. 

Then I was empty.  I lay there...marveling at his cock...trying to remember how it felt in me.  Daddy quickly freed my ankles and moved to the shelf grabbing a mason jar.  Returning, he pulled down my jock and freed my now soft cock. I shivered as I felt his hand on my cock placing in the jar. 

“Now boy.  Give me your slam piss.”  Groaning, I let loose of my bladder and exhaled. I heard the sound of the piss rapidly filling the jar until I felt the piss reach my cock head.   

Daddy pulled the piss filled jar away and placed it on the table.  Licking his lips as he returned... he gathered up my cock and balls in both his hands.  He smiled... “Like I said before boy...your cock doesn’t matter...but damn!” and took my cockhead in his mouth tasting the remains of my piss. I bucked.  Daddy held my balls tightly as my cock began to grow in his mouth,” Oh, fuck!”   

After cleaning off my cock, Daddy walked around the sling and moved toward my face.  As he unchained my wrists, he chuckled, “Time to clean my cock boy.  Taste your cunt juices mixed with Daddy’s cum.” 

I opened my mouth and took him in.  The taste of his cum and my juices drove me wild.  I began slurping and consuming the remains.  He had become a part of me and I was now tasting what I had become... a cum filled cunt. 

Then I heard it...a groan coming from the doorway... “Fuck Yeah!”  

• Like 34
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 3 

Hearing the unexpected exclamation, I hesitated.  Daddy grabbed my head and pushed it down until I felt my lips completely engulf his cock to the root holding me there. 

“Just in time boy,” laughing at the direction of the voice.  “I’ve got to piss.” 

Daddy released the pressure... I hesitantly pulled off his cock and looked up to my Daddy’s face.  He was staring intently towards the doorway and my gaze went immediately to the spot and saw him.  My cunt quivered as the stranger’s dark eyes stared back at me.   

“Cuntboy, this is puppy... puppy, this is cuntboy.”    

I took in all of puppy.  No older than mid 20s, 6’, solid 180 lbs. his shaved body glistened as the contours of his muscles took in the red light...highlighting his deeply formed Adonis belt.  His hands roughly grasped the pouch of a red swimmer jockstrap pouch barely containing his dripping cut cock.  Straps of a red piped bulldog harness accentuated his hard pecs as his ringed tits pointed down from the mass of muscle.   

With a twist of his neck, I saw the glint of a tag on his leather collar.  Noticing my curiosity, he reached up holding it proudly.  ” Yeah cuntboy...I’m puppy.”   

“Cuntboy, this is your alpha,” Daddy announced.  I felt my pulse quicken as my cock began to rise.   

Moving towards us, puppy rubbed his hands across his full pecs and pulled on his tits. “Fuck yeah cuntboy, Daddy told me tonight’s the night you’d be here.”   

Standing next to me across from Daddy, his hand examined my upper torso moving on to my tits.  I moaned realizing that I was to service this puppy.  “Oh, fuck yeah!” 

Picking up my leash and grabbing another, Daddy reminded us that we were there to service him. “Ok you two, there’ll be time for that.  Puppy, time to feed on Daddy’s chem piss. Cuntboy, climb off the sling and put that jockstrap back on.”   

Obeying Daddy’s command, I quickly went for my jockstrap. 

Puppy, smiling at the sight of the yellow jockstrap on the floor, moved to Daddy’s feet...instantly falling to his knees he presented his open mouth.   

I pulled up my jockstrap and adjusted my cock and balls.  Daddy saw this and nodded to me, indicating I was to join puppy between his legs. I sank to my knees...shoulder to shoulder with puppy.  There we were...waiting to service our Daddy.  My cunt now aching...fully knowing my new place.   

Daddy placed the leashes on our collars and held them.  “Cuntboy, this piss is for puppy here. I’ve trained him to be a fucking urinal like you will be soon. Watch and learn.”  Opening his mouth wider, puppy took Daddy’s cock down to the root in one fell swoop.   

“Fuck!” I exclaimed reacting to the sight of puppy feeding on Daddy’s chem piss... imagining him tasting my cunt juices after Daddy shot a load in me during future sessions.   

“Yeah puppy, drink up. Fucking chem pup! Watch his throat cuntboy.  See him taking it all down his gullet.” 

I was in awe... Puppy’s throat muscles spasmed as he took our Daddy’s piss.  My mouth opened slightly, reliving the feeling of Daddy’s piss going down my own throat.   

As suddenly as puppy took the cock down, he released it.  There he was, mouth open smiling with a look of satisfaction.  Daddy held puppy’s head and bent down releasing a long string of spit into his mouth.  Keeping his gaze on Daddy, puppy swallowed. 

“Good puppy...stay right there.  Cuntboy, bring that jar over you just filled.  Puppy needs more piss.” 

Standing and turning to grab the jar of my piss, Daddy released my leash.  I went for the table, I ffeeling the metal chain on my back as my ass cheeks took in the handle and seemingly attempting to feed it to my cunt. 

Holding the jar in both hands, I turned and walked back to them.  What a fucking sight...Daddy towering behind puppy... as puppy, on his knees, faced me.  My eyes locked with puppy’s and I went down on my knees.   

“Fuck!” puppy groaned as he took the jar and drank.   

“Good puppy...it’s cuntboy’s first load of slam piss,” Daddy, holding onto his shoulders, proudly announced. 

Grabbing our collars, Daddy forcefully pulled us closer ‘til our faces met. Tongues clashing, we devoured each other.  

“Fuck yeah! ...boys...give Daddy a show!” 

Puppy wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled us closer.  I began humping his leg feeling his sweat covered pecs slipping over mine.  Feeling his other hand moving down my back towards my cunt, I arched...offering myself to him. 

Daddy began to laugh, “Yeah cuntboy...looks like puppy wants your cunt.”   

I growled.... 

“Ok...enough,” Daddy commanded, pulling puppy up to his feet. “Puppy, in the sling,” he ordered. 

I sat back on my knees watching puppy eagerly climbing into the sling.  Daddy secured his ankles and wrists.  My cock pulsed.  Grabbing the rubber strap, Daddy wrapped it around puppy’s bicep. 

“On all fours cuntboy,” Daddy ordered...leading me to the foot of the sling, he pulled me back up to my knees with a full view of puppy and released my leash.  “Stay there for now cuntboy.”   

I gasped.  There was puppy, his shackled legs spread open exposing a pair of swollen cunt lips.  I couldn’t look away as it hit me... red jockstrap...red piped harness... 

Looking down, puppy laughed pushing out those engorged cunt lips... “Daddy’s been working my cunt for a while cuntboy. Whaddaya think?” 

“FUCKING HELL!” I groaned.... 

Holding another rig...walking to puppy, Daddy chuckled, “Think about it. No rush.”    

Imagining Daddy working my cunt lips, I let out a guttural moan from deep inside me. 

Daddy put the orange tip in puppy’s mouth.  Grinning, puppy bit down grasping it with his teeth.  Daddy pulled the syringe leaving the tip between puppy’s teeth.  Puppy spit it out in my direction and begged, “Slam your puppy Daddy!” 

I watched Daddy prep and guide the needle into puppy’s vein.  Puppy gasped as the register emerged.  

“AWWW FUCK!” puppy exhaled on the intake.  “Fuck yeah! Two slammed up boys servicing Daddy!”   

Puppy bucked... his ass lifting off the sling offering up his swollen cunt.  

Seeing puppy’s slammed state, my cunt reacted.  I fell forward on my hands and raised my ass up allowing my cunt lips room to fully pulse from the hunger emanating from deep inside me.   

“Crawl the fuck over here cuntboy,” Daddy ordered.  “Time for another slam.” 

• Like 27
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 4

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 4 

I quickly scurried over to Daddy.  Remaining on all fours, I looked down at the red tinged spit shine of his black leather boots.  I couldn’t resist...  Moaning, I began tonguing and worshipping the top of the right boot spreading my spit over it.  “Yeah cuntboy...arch that back.  I want to see your cunt while you worship Daddy’s boots.”  Moving on to the other boot, I heard Daddy hock spit as it fell on top of my head but I continued.  “Face up cuntboy...take it,” he ordered.  My face turned up and was hit by more spit on my forehead.  Opening my mouth wide, the next one hit my tongue.  Feeling the mucous slide down my throat I swallowed. I moaned. 

“Ok cuntboy, give me your arm,” Daddy ordered.  I sat back...raising my arm, Daddy wrapped my bicep with the now sweat slicked strap.  This time I knew what to expect.  After Daddy released the strap, keeping my arm up...my finger went to the entry point.  The chems rushed to my brain and cunt.  Then I saw it...Daddy’s thick ringed cock in front of me.   

“Fuck yeah...how you feeling cuntboy?” Daddy asked knowing full well I was totally spun out by now.  “Get on my cock boy.  I want your mouth sucking on my cock while I slam.”  I was so fucking hot...  I took his cock all the way down with ease.  Daddy patted my head... “Good cuntboy...breathe through your nose...keep it there.”  Staring into Daddy’s crotch, I felt his cock spasm as he prepped and slammed.  “FUUUUCK!” Daddy howled. 

At this point, puppy was losing it.  The sling chains rattled as puppy’s cunt took over seeing Daddy slam while I took his cock.  His hard body, now dripping with sweat, began to undulate as if his cunt was being invaded by a cock or in his case...a fist. 

“OK cuntboy...time for puppy’s cunt to get some of Daddy’s attention.  Get down between his legs now.”  Releasing Daddy’s cock, I moved over and sank to my knees taking in puppy’s pulsing cunt lips. “You ever seen cunt lips like that boy?” Daddy jokingly asked.  “You ever taste em?  Go ahead...”   

I moaned...puppy pushed out his dripping cunt lips and I went for it.  My tongue reached out feeling the slime oozing from them.  Without a thought, I jammed my whole face into them and began lapping up his cunt juices.  Puppy howled.... ”Fucking cuntboy...eat my cunt!” as he pushed it further onto my face.  By this time, my face, dripping with his cunt juices, sloppily slid over his cunt lips.   

“Good cuntboy,” Daddy encouraged me.  “Check out that cunt...think that could be you? Fucking obscene cunt lips on my cuntboy?”  I moaned into puppy’s cunt...filling it with my breath as more of his cunt juices dripped down my chin.  “FUCK YEAH!” puppy yelled. 

“Back up now cuntboy,” Daddy ordered.  “Time for Daddy to work puppy’s cunt.”  I retreated from puppy and sat back on my knees.  Daddy walked over to the shelf...grabbed a tub of Elbow Grease and a pair of black latex gloves.  Handing me the lube, Daddy smiled.  “Hold this cuntboy.”  Knowing their destination, I winced on hearing the gloves’ sharp snap on Daddy’s wrists.  Pointing to a spot nearer to puppy’s cunt, Daddy commanded, “Right there cuntboy.  I want you front and center for this.” 

Reaching up, Daddy began to pull on the chains suspending the lower end of the sling and cranked...raising it a foot or so allowing better access to puppy’s cunt.  “Yeah Daddy! Give me your fist. Please!” puppy moaned as Daddy began caressing his ass cheeks.  “OK cuntboy, hold that tub up.”   Smiling wickedly at me, Daddy sank his hand into the tub...his fingers spreading to envelop in the thick viscous cream.  Raising his hands, he caressed his hands spreading the lube making sure his gloved hands were completely prepared for their journey into puppy.  He paused...presenting his hands to me. 

“Aww fuuuck!” I growled.  I had never been witness to fisting before...only watching porn.  I have to admit when I was younger it wasn’t my thing.  But as I began to accept that my ass was a cunt, it slowly began to intrigue me...after all, a cunt was there to service... wasn’t it?  Still, I wasn’t sure I could take it...but, I was so spun...I began accepting that I needed Daddy’s fist in me to satisfy my cunt’s hunger.  I looked up at Daddy with pleading eyes. 

“I know cuntboy.  Like I said before, just think about it.  It’s your decision...no rush,” Daddy softly reassured me.  “Watch and let your cunt decide.” 

Slowly cupping his four fingers, Daddy’s right hand moved to puppy’s cunt....  I watched as Daddy slid them past puppy’s cunt lips pausing at the knuckles.  Puppy went wild.  “FUCK YEAH DADDY!  FUCKIN FILL MY CUNT!“  Daddy, winking at me, placed his thumb at the edge of puppy’s now flushed cunt lips and inserted it.   “AWWWW  FUUCK!” puppy and I both simultaneously yelled.  The sounds of desire, escaping both of us as Puppy’s cunt lips stretched and my own cunt spasmed, filled the room.  Daddy laughed, “Fucking slammed up pigs...” and pushed.  Puppy’s cunt lips stretched and sucked in Daddy’s hand past the knuckles, enveloping it completely to Daddy’s thick wrist.  They both let out grunts of pleasure.  ‘YESSSS!” Puppy yelled.  “FUUUCK YESSS!”   

Looking up to puppy’s face seeing the look of ecstasy displayed, I felt my cock ache as the blood rushed into my shaft and felt it stretched to the bursting point.  Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath and visualized my cunt accepting Daddy’s hand and my entire body spasmed.  “Oh yeah, PUPPY!” Daddy proudly growled, “Take Daddy’s fist! Show cuntboy how much you love Daddy’s fist feeding your cunt!”  I could see puppy’s cunt lips begin to pulse around Daddy’s wrist as it rested at the entrance to puppy’s cunt.  “AWWW FUUCKING FIST!” puppy yelled feeling Daddy’s fingers expanding and exploring the walls of his cunt.  “Deeper! Please!” 

Daddy smiled as his left hand wrapped itself around his right wrist.  Feeling the increased pressure on his cunt lips, the level of puppy’s pleads increased.  I watched as the left-hand fingers slowly wandered up into puppy’s cunt covering Daddy’s right hand as it pulled back.  In it went...replacing his right hand.  Daddy began the rhythmic fucking pattern...switching hands and fucking puppy’s cunt with both his fists...  

I couldn’t keep my eyes off the sight of my first live fisting session, “Fuck yeah! Take it puppy! Fucking take Daddy’s fists in your cunt!”  I yelled as my cunt pulsed.  Daddy picked up the pace and began rapidly slamming his hands in and out of puppy’s cunt.  Seeing Daddy punch fuck puppy’s cunt, I reacted... “GODDAMN!!!” I exclaimed watching puppy taking Daddy’s fists.  It was wild... both Daddy and puppy were drenched in sweat.  There I was...fucking excited at the sight but, at the same time, feeling ignored by both my Daddy and my alpha.  Daddy, noticing this, gave me a look.  “Get over here boy, I want you to see this close up. Get under puppy’s cunt” 

Happily, I crawled over...cunt exposed behind me.  Reaching the spot under puppy’s cunt, I felt his cunt juices mixed with the lube under my knees.  I was in heaven. “OK cuntboy.  On your back...Watch.”  Down I went...feeling the slime ooze across my back.  I moaned...wanting my skin to absorb it all...I wanted puppy’s fluids in me.  He was my alpha now.  Daddy resumed working puppy’s cunt with both his fists...in and out.  There I was...on my back...watching puppy’s submission to our Daddy.  I couldn’t get enough.  My ass bucked with every drop of slime hitting me as I grabbed my tits and worked them.  The slam induced fisting session continued and I began rubbing the dripping slime, mixing it was my sweat, into my skin.   

“Fucking cuntpig!” Daddy laughed looking down at me.  “Fucking pig’s gonna reek! Everyone’s gonna know what the fuck you are!”  I moaned...rubbing it all in at an increased rate.  “Yeah Daddy! Your cuntpig!”  I didn’t care anymore.  I was what I was...a cuntboy...Daddy and puppy’s cuntboy. 

After more time...Daddy began slow his pace until puppy’s cunt lips grasped Daddy’s right wrist.  Daddy, fondly gazing down at his boy, asked “How you doing puppy?”   Puppy responded, “Fuck yeah Daddy. So good! Thank you!”  Daddy slowly pulled out...pausing as his knuckles stretched puppy’s cunt, removed his thumb leaving his fingers inside.  Teasing the swollen cunt lips with his thumb, Daddy began bringing puppy down.  Catching his breath, puppy relaxed.   

“Both of you stay there,” Daddy ordered. Daddy grabbed a towel and slowing began wiping puppy’s cunt removing the viscous slime with slow tender movements.  Daddy tossed the towel down to me and landed on my slimed-up pecs.  “Clean yourself up a bit cuntboy.”  I grabbed the towel and obeyed but still keeping my eyes on the sight above me.  Bending down, Daddy smiled and winked at me and slowly kissed puppy’s cunt.  Daddy’s lips were on puppy’s swollen cunt lips as his tongue slid slowly inside puppy.  Puppy’s moans grew as Daddy devoured the feast that puppy’s cunt offered.   

We continued like this for a good while as we lost track of time.  Eventually, Daddy stopped.  “Okay, I think it’s time for a break," he said, fingering puppy’s cunt.  “On the bed you two.”  Daddy undid my leash from my collar and I stood.  As Daddy released puppy’s binds, I moved to the bed...my now slick body sliding over the black rubber sheets making sure to leave room for Daddy and puppy.  Watching them approach...I smiled.  I felt his weight as Daddy climbed onto the bed.  Daddy took me in his arm...holding me tight and motioned for puppy to join us.  “Get on puppy...join Daddy and cuntboy...our cuntboy.”  Hearing this, I instinctively went for Daddy’s tit and suckled.  Puppy pounced on the bed and Daddy wrapped his other arm around puppy.  “My boys...” he proudly announced as puppy joined in suckling on Daddy’s other tit.  

• Like 26
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Each chapter gets hotter and hotter.    I enjoy how cuntboy starts out nervous but gives into his true calling as he experiences a number of first and gets more comfortable accepting his place as daddy's cuntboy.

• Thanks 1

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 5 

There we were...two slammed up boys worshipping their Daddy’s tits...humping Daddy as our legs entwined around his.  “Fuck yeah boys...my fucking chemmed up pigs.” Daddy sighed.  Holding both of us up tight to his strong pecs, we continued writhing as puppy’s hand moved down my back.  Raising my ass, I gave him access to my cunt...puppy began exploring my cunt lips.  “GRRRRRR!” puppy growled. “Fuuck! Yeah!” I responded.  “Fuck me puppy. Feed my hungry cunt!” I begged. 

“Go ahead puppy, take it.  You earned it.” Daddy laughed.  “That cunt is fucking tight and deep.  Go on! It’s yours now.”  My eyes went to puppy and saw the look of authority wash over him.  He was my alpha and I was about to find out just what he was capable of.  Daddy disengaged and got off the bed.  Both of us, acknowledging that Daddy was our superior, watched from the bed as he went and grabbed a black leather upholstered chair from against the wall and placed it at the side of the bed making sure he could see everything.  “OK boys...continue.  Give your Daddy a fucking show.”  Daddy sat back and spread his legs wide...giving us full view of his hard cock. 

Puppy growled...rolling on top of me, he took my neck into the crook of his left arm...holding me there.  “Fucking cuntboy...you’re gonna service your alpha...fucking give up that cunt to me?”   

“Fuck yeah puppy! Fucking take my cunt...it’s yours!” I yelled as my ass rose feeling his packed red jock pouch pushing into my ass cheeks.  “AWW! FUUCK!!!” I moaned.  Still holding me like this, puppy grabbed a chain hanging from one of the front bed posts with his other hand and attached it to my collar as I felt his breath on my face.  “My cuntboy...” he exhaled, kissing my neck tenderly.  Releasing my neck, puppy grabbed the chain from the other post and connected it to my collar and rolled off me.  Puppy proceeded to shackle my ankles to the lower bedposts...leaving me on my hand and knees...cunt exposed.   

Moving to the side at the head of the bed, puppy stood arms crossed.  “Fuck yeah...slammed up cuntboy,” he stated as he admired his cuntboy.  Puppy climbed on the bed moving between the chains connecting my collar to the bed posts and sank to his knees and presented his bursting jock pouch.  My mouth began to water...  Puppy smiled, slowly pulling down his jock exposing the thick root of his cock.  “Yeah cuntboy? You want puppy’s cock?” he teased.  “AWWW FUCK … YEAH PLEASE PUPPY!  I WANT YOUR COCK!” I begged as puppy gyrated his hips in front of me.  I knew my place...and my place was to service.  

“Come on cuntboy...show puppy how much you want this cock,” puppy goaded me on.  “Ya think that I’d waste my cock on someone who’d just lie there and take it?  SHOW YOUR ALPHA. CUNTBOY!” he ordered.  My slammed up cunt, now possessed with nothing but thoughts of puppy’s cock, took over.  My back arched and my ass began rotating...offering my cunt to puppy’s fat cock as my throat let out low rasping pleadings.  “Please puppy...I need your cock!” I moved forward and began sniffing the red pouch now leaking precum...I took in puppy's scent, recognizing the familiar scent all men emit in their crotches. 

Finally, satisfied that I proven myself, puppy pushed down his jockstrap releasing his hard uncut cock.  I gasped...taking in the thick sheathed cock suspended above a set of huge balls.  My mouth watered...imagining the amount of cum held inside.  Puppy grabbed the base of his cock and slapped it across my lips sending the stringy leaking precum onto my face.  “Fucking cock’s gonna fill your cunt...but first, service it...service your alpha’s cock cuntboy!”   

I quickly moved to explore the thick foreskin covering the cock.  “AWWW, Fuck cuntboy...”  Puppy shivered as my tongue moved under the flap and began circling the cockhead tasting the sharpness of his cock.  Pushing forward, my lips drew back the skin...my tongue invading puppy’s cock slit...determined to take in the leaking precum.  Puppy held my head tightly as he shoved his cock back down my throat...but I resisted and pulled back, holding onto the foreskin with my teeth, I began to chew.  “AWWWW FUUUUCK!” Puppy yelled as he released my head.  “AWWW FUCK YEAH CUNTBOY! FUCKING SERVICE MY COCK!” puppy yelled as he arched his back presenting his uncut cock.  Pushing back the skin, my lips moved over his pulsing cockhead and I sucked it in as puppy jammed it down to his smooth crotch.   “Fucking cuntboy...take it!” puppy ordered and began the face-fucking.  His rapid movements wouldn’t allow me to get a rhythm...I couldn’t breathe.  I began gagging... 

“Easy does it, puppy! Give cuntboy some air...we don’t want him passing out on that cock of yours,” Daddy joked.  Puppy eased up and I took a deep breath.  Then suddenly, puppy jerked me back down to the root and held me.  I finally met puppy’s rhythmic thrusting as he pulled his cock half way out.  Puppy spat and it landed on his shaft.  I instantly went forward catching his spit and took his entire cock back down my throat.  Puppy patted my cheeks and pulled out.  “Cunt time...” puppy laughed and moved off the bed. 

Daddy urged us on.  “Cuntboy, you’re about to be bred by your alpha!” 

I moaned as puppy climbed back on the bed between my legs.  “Fuck yeah cuntboy.  I’ve been waiting for this for a while. Daddy told me all about your conversations and what he was planning.  I've thought about you and how hot your cunt would feel swallowing my cock.“   My cunt went wild...  ”Yeah, slammed up cuntboy.”  puppy continued stroking his cock.  “MMMM fucking look at that cunt...full of Daddy’s cum.”   He began to lick and chew at my cunt lips as I begged for his cock.  ‘Fuck yeah puppy. Please!  I need it!”  I pleaded as puppy continued slurping my cunt. “Oh yeah. Fuck me puppy. Fuck my cunt and fill it with your cum.”   Puppy rose...placing his hard cock at my cunt, he pushed through my sloppy cunt lips.  “Here it is cuntboy.  I’ve waited a long time to do this.”  Shoving his cock in quickly, I let out a gasp.  Puppy laughed, “Fuck Daddy... This cunt is so hot and tight still. Fucking feeling your load inside!”  Puppy began his invasion of my cunt and we fell into a steady rhythm losing myself in the feelings in my cunt...until the spell was broken. 

Feeling someone grab my head, I snapped out of it.  It was Daddy.  “Yeah cuntboy. Suck my cock. Fucking two cunts on this one now.” He climbed back on the bed.  I hungrily swallowed Daddy’s cock as he settled in front of me.  “Oh fuck, cuntboy.  Service Daddy’s cock while puppy feeds your cunt.”  Daddy encouraged.  I was in heaven being filled by cock in both ends. My body was now a cunt.  Suddenly, I felt puppy quicken and start pounding me rapidly.  “Fuuck Daddy! This cuntboy is so good.  Thank you for giving him to me... I’m gonna fucking cum!”  Puppy's cock spasmed...filling my cunt with his seed.  The thrusts continued until Puppy let out a final grunt and fell on my back.  I sighed...it was done...my cunt was full of my Daddy and my alpha’s cum.  Puppy wrapped his arms around my chest and held me tightly as I held our Daddy’s cock in my mouth. 

We caught our breath and puppy pulled out...our sweaty bodies separating with a sucking pop.  Again, I felt the emptiness I always dreaded when my cunt no longer contained cock. Then I felt it...puppy’s breath on me as he spread my cunt lips with his fingers and started sucking and chewing my cunt lips.  His loud moans filled me... puppy was eating out my cunt!  "Fuck yeah puppy! Taste my cunt juices." I yelled releasing Daddy’s cock pushing puppy’s tongue deeper inside me.  Satiated with the fluids running out of me, he rose and moved to Daddy’s side.  "Fuck yeah cuntboy. Look at my face.  That's what your cunt is full of."   He then leaned in and gently said, "Taste it cuntboy. Taste your cunt."  I let out a moan and began licking puppy’s dripping face...my tongue feeling the slight stubble on his face.  I let out a sigh..."Aww Fuck. Tasting my cunt."  Seeing puppy and I bonding, Daddy removed himself and motioned puppy to replace him in front of me.  “Go on puppy...I know what comes next right after you cum.” Daddy joked as he grabbed the yellow waist band of my jockstrap and released it with a snap.  I jerked... 

Puppy positioned himself...presenting his slicked-up cock to me as Daddy moved behind me.  “How’s that slammed up cunt of yours cuntboy...still hungry?” Daddy asked feeling my exposed cunt lips.  My cunt spasmed.... “Go on puppy...feed him that recycled slam piss...cuntboy needs to get used to your piss mixed with mine.” Daddy ordered.  I opened my mouth greedily taking puppy’s cock down.  There I was...on my hands and knees chained to the bed...on display...  Feeling puppy take a deep breath, I relaxed my throat and prepared for the torrent of piss sure to come out of that cock.  Looking up into puppy’s eyes with a pleading look, puppy smiled releasing his slam piss.  I growled...knowing the piss that I was taking had once been in Daddy.  My throat pulsed as I swallowed. 

Puppy laughed and pulled his cock still shooting the hot yellow piss, out of my mouth leaving me surprised and wondering what I had done wrong.  He aimed the stream at my face...intentionally moving it away from my mouth as it tried to follow the flow.  He was gonna make me work for it!  Dripping off my face and upper chest, the piss began pooling into the indentation puppy’s hard body and my hands made on the bed.  I could feel the piss around my fingers as they wriggled in the wet warmth.  Sensing their movement and seeing the desire in my eyes, Puppy released my collar chains and my head went down.   My thoughts ceased...instinct now took my body over as I lost myself and fed.  My tongue lapped up the acrid piss that I was now so hungry for. 

“Yeah...cuntboy’s got the hunger for piss now puppy.” Daddy stated matter-of-factly as he released my ankles.  “Get up cuntboy...on the floor...on your knees.”  I growled into the slick rubber sheets taking one last taste of piss and climbed off the bed... “Puppy...he’s earned it...bring it.” Daddy ordered.  Not understanding what this was about...I watched puppy walk over to the shelves...leaving a trail of piss drops reflecting the red lights on the floor.  I heard the rattling of metal as he pulled a bundle of leather from the top shelf and he turned back to me...holding a bulldog harness between his outstretched hands... I looked closer assuming it would be a match for puppy’s...only it wasn’t piped in red it was yellow.  I moaned.   

“Yeah cuntboy...you earned it.  Fucking urinal cuntpig now aren’t you?” Daddy laughed.  “AWW FUCK YEAH DADDY! FUCKING PISS!” I groaned as puppy dropped to his knees and placed it on me.  Satisfied that the straps were secure...puppy grabbed my framed pecs and held them playing with my tits.  “Fuck...I’m gonna love feeding you piss cuntboy.”    

Daddy stood proudly looking down at us... Daddy held my head and I felt his finger go into my mouth.  I knew what was coming and I looked up at Daddy’s face and waited for the question.  “That cunt of yours make a decision yet, cuntboy?” 

• Like 21
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1