Daddy's Cuntboy

badjujuboy

Fucking hot. I chugged some of my chem piss and booty bumped the rest while reading this. Now I’m riding a dildo about to offer up my ass to ANY load. 

Keep inching closer to begging for a first slam..., fuck I need raped

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 6 

I struggled to respond coherently.  “Awww fuck yeah Daddy!  Work my hungry cunt!”  I mumbled as another of Daddy’s fingers went in my mouth.  “Please Daddy!” I begged as my face turned to puppy, remembering the first time I saw the swollen cunt lips between puppy’s legs pulsing at me.   

“Good answer cuntboy.  I knew that slammed up cunt would take control once you saw puppy’s cunt for yourself.” Daddy chuckled and gave my cheeks a gentle slap.  “Go on cuntboy...climb back on that sling...puppy, jock that cock of yours and chain him up while I grab some more rigs.  Cuntboy’s gonna need to be ready for his first fist.” and he wandered off.   

Bending over, puppy grabbed his jockstrap and hesitated for a few seconds...giving me a view of those swollen cunt lips.  “Shit...” I thought, "how the fuck long has Daddy been working those cunt lips to get them to that point?”  Puppy turned around, pulling the pouch over his cock and balls, reading my thoughts.  “I met Daddy when I was 22, I’m 26 now.”  Helping me up to my feet, puppy cupped my ass cheek and led me to the sling.  Then I saw myself in the mirrored corner wall.  I couldn’t believe how totally hot I looked. I took in my sweat slicked pecs now fully presenting themselves in the yellow piped harness and I grabbed my tits.  My yellow jock pouch strained and I moaned seeing puppy’s reflection as he stood behind me, hands moving down my waist to my pouch, he growled and bit my neck.  “Fuck yeah, cuntboy...we gotta get you a yellow swimmer jock and we’ll be a perfect pair...piss and fist for Daddy.”   

“Awww Man!” I eagerly agreed.  “Fuck yeah cuntboy...climb on...” puppy directed.  “Slide that cunt down a bit more. That’s it.”  Puppy bound my ankles making sure my legs were spread wide open and moved on up and did my wrists.  Strapping my bicep, puppy whistled, “That my cuntboy...is a beautiful sight.”  and licked it. 

“Here puppy, slam your cuntboy with this.” Daddy laughed, handing it to puppy. “Fuck yeah Daddy, my fucking pleasure!”  Puppy prepped and expertly guided the rig into my vein and slammed me.  I felt the chems rush into me...but this time it was more intense...I panicked.  Daddy leaned forward.  Rubbing my pecs gently, Daddy tried to calm me down.  “It’s ok boy, I gave you a bit more than what we’re gonna do.  You’ll need it to take my fist the first time.”   Before I knew it, the panic was replaced with the familiar deep hunger emanating from my cunt overtaking my body.  “Good cuntboy...take my cock.”  My head moved to the side and took Daddy’s cock in.  “MMMMM....”   I began to suckle, feeling the metal ring hit roof of my mouth as my tongue lapped the bottom of his shaft.  “OK puppy, give me a slam and then do yourself.” commanded Daddy.   “Cuntboy...concentrate on my cock for now.”   I continued worshipping cock.  “AWWWW FUCK!” Daddy exclaimed, his cock jerking in my mouth from the rush of chems now coursing through his veins.  I continued on his cock...anticipating the coming session.  Hearing the sounds of puppy slamming himself, Daddy pulled out.   

"I want to hear you ask for it, cuntboy,"    

“Please Daddy, I want it!”  

"You want what?  I didn't hear you, cuntboy."  

“YOUR FIST, DADDY!  I NEED YOUR FIST!  

"Where do you want it, cuntboy?"  

"IN MY CUNT, DADDY!  PLEASE, DADDY!"  

At the sight of my begging for fist, puppy howled..”FUUCK! YEAH CUNTBOY!”  and sank his knees.  With a wicked look in his eyes, Daddy winked at me and headed over to the toy shelf.  Grabbing a large black butt plug, he walked over to puppy.  “Puppy, present cunt!” Daddy loudly commanded.  Puppy fell to his knees...his slammed-up cunt shot up as the swollen cunt lips bloomed and Daddy shoved the plug in, making sure the cunt lips securely held it tight.  “FUUUCK!” puppy moaned with pleasure.  Daddy leashed puppy’s collar and led him to the sling, securing it to the chain holding a bottom corner of the sling.  “Get comfortable puppy, you’re in for a treat.  You’re gonna watch cuntboy take a fist for the first time.” 

Daddy grabbed a stool.  Placing it between my legs, he sat and proceeded put on another pair black rubber gloves.  Sinking his hand in the tub of Elbow Grease, Daddy looked up, “Are you sure, cuntboy”  “Yes, Daddy, I’m sure” I reassured him. “I want this...I need this.”  Daddy began sliding the lube over his hands, “Do you trust me, cuntboy? I need to know.”  Lying there, I looked at my Daddy and I knew I did even if we had only just met in person.  I knew I wanted to give myself over to him.  “Yes Daddy, I trust you.”  He smiled, his right hand caressing my ass cheek with his fingers spread across it.   

"Now you're gonna feel what it's like to be your Daddy's hot little cunttoy."  Slowly sliding toward my hungry cunt, “Uhhh...” I moaned as my ass involuntarily rose to meet Daddy’s hand.  Daddy’s fingers began to circle my cunt lips...teasing them.   I felt my cunt lips spread as Daddy’s fingers began their entry into my cunt...first one, then another two quickly followed.  Before I could protest, his four cupped fingers were at the entrance of stretched cunt.  “How you doing, cuntboy?” Daddy asked as he teased my cunt lips with his thumb and he slid in to the knuckles.  I could feel my stretched-out cunt but there was no pain.  The chems had taking care of that. 

“Shit yeah!” puppy growled, “You’re gonna love Daddy’s fist, cuntboy.”  

“Yes, Daddy, do it!” I begged. 

"Oh yeah, CUNTBOY!" Daddy growled, "open your cunt for DADDY! Take a deep breath, here it comes."  I inhaled and Daddy pushed...  ”Fuck!!!” I exhaled as I felt his knuckles sliding over my cunt lips.  I was in ecstasy, feeling my cunt being ultimately fucked and filled.  I was out of control knowing that I had just given my body over to Daddy...  At the same time, I had never felt so connected to someone as I did at that moment to Daddy.  As my cunt lips pulsed on his wrist, Daddy looked at my cunt and smiled, “ Cuntboy, that is one fucking beautiful cunt.” Daddy praised.  Spreading his fingers open his hand moved in... my cunt spasmed. I was in heat.  “OH GOD! PLEASE!” I yelled, my head rolling back. 

Daddy balling his fist, pushed a bit deeper opening my cunt like never before.  “Deep breath cuntboy,” and Daddy started slowly pulling it out bit.  I exhaled and his hand pushed it back inside my cunt.  I grunted as his hand moved a bit faster now, pulling back and forth with a twisting motion.  I didn’t want it to end.  We continued like this for a while...Daddy exploring my slammed-up cunt with his fist as my plugged alpha looked on.  Satisfied on my first go at his fist, Daddy pulled out, grabbed a towel and cleaned up his hands.   He stood up, and walked up to and placed his fist at my lips.  “You did good cuntboy.  We’ve got lots of time to work on that cunt. Now look up.”  

Kissing his hand, I looked up ...and saw my sweat slick body splayed open presenting my cunt.... Taking a closer look, I sighed...my cunt lips were puffy and slightly extended...I was complete. 

• Like 24
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2

I’ll always remember mine too.  Took (and gave) my first fist MAL weekend 1997 during a 36-hour pnp marathon with my then bf at the Crew Club.  That weekend he also gifted me my first harness.   Still get boned every time I think about it.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, oinker said:

Never been fisted , but you sure do make it very tempting OINK

The first time you have taken a first, you will want more. You see that hand disappear into your hole and the full feeling you will experience a high no drug can give you. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, boy4you said:

The first time you have taken a first, you will want more. You see that hand disappear into your hole and the full feeling you will experience a high no drug can give you. 

I totally agree with you @boy4you, you can even have tried with huge dildos but Fisting (as Top or as Bottom) is completely an other experience.

Edited by Fistcumslut
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 7  

Soon after that first session, the three of us settled into a routine...Daddy and his two boys.  About a month or so later, I had another day of firsts.  I’ll never forget that day...  

Daddy had called me at work telling me to come over straight from work, “You can clean up here, cuntboy.”  Luckily, he called about 30 minutes before I was leaving so I dropped everything and left work.  I entered Daddy’s house stripping down to a yellow jockstrap which I now wore at all times.  Daddy had ordered me to throw all my other underwear away after our first session and only wear yellow jockstraps.  I noticed a note taped to the mirror: “Cuntboy, we’re in the dungeon.”  I checked myself in the hallway mirror after putting on my harness and collar.  Grabbing my pecs and pulling my tits I groaned, knowing this was the gear that I would be wearing when I was at Daddy’s house.  My cunt would always be available for Daddy and my alpha’s use.  

I walked down the hallway into the dungeon and saw them...Daddy and puppy on the bed.  Daddy, harnessed as usual, sat back on the bed watching tv as puppy, down between his legs, serviced his hard cock.  Seeing me, Daddy waved me in, “Strip cuntboy. Since you’re coming straight from work, puppy’s gonna clean you out and get you ready.”  On hearing this, puppy released Daddy’s cock and came to me with a huge grin.  “You ever have anyone clean you out cuntboy?”  I hadn’t... 

“MMMM...” puppy moaned as he grabbed my pecs massaging them while I took off my harness.  “The jockstrap, cuntboy. Show me your cunt,” puppy commanded.  Turning around, I pulled down my jockstrap and bent over showing my cunt.  “Fuck yeah, cuntboy nice and smooth,” puppy said approvingly as he inspected me. I had begun to keep my body shaved.  “Your cunt lips are looking a little puffy.”  He took a quick bite of them.  “It’ll take a lot of work to get them to where they’ll be like mine. That's if Daddy decides,” puppy laughed.  Imagining having those obscene cunt lips, my cunt lips pulsed, and I let out a sigh.  

“OK boys, get in the shower,” Daddy laughed, “Puppy, time enough for that later.”  

Pulling me up to face him, puppy obeyed.  “OK cuntboy, help me out of my gear.”  Puppy lifted his arms and his muscled pecs rose.  My nose quickly took in the familiar testosterone laden scent his pits emitted.  I couldn’t resist and I dove into those shaved pits.  “Fuck yeah cuntboy, fucking gonna mark my cuntboy with my scent. Clean my pits!” puppy ordered.  I began devouring his scent...making sure my lapping tongue explored every gland of my alpha’s pits.  Puppy reached over around with his right hand and held my head firmly, “Fuck yeah, cuntboy!  Taste my scent!”  After a bit of pit worshipping, puppy pushed me back.  “Let’s check you out, cuntboy.” Grabbing my head, he began sniffing my face.  “Aww fuck yeah, Daddy! Fucking cuntboy’s got my fucking scent on him,” puppy laughed.   

Satisfied that I had been marked, puppy took me by the shoulders, pushed me down to my knees and pulled my face into his red jock. “OK cuntboy, take off my jock.”  I was now in my element...a cuntboy on his knees between his alpha’s legs.  I greedily took in scent of puppy’s crotch as I began to chew on the pouch knowing what was contained within...a fat uncut cock.  Pulling the jockstrap down, his beautiful cock struck my face.  I moaned as my cunt lips pulsed with the memory of puppy’s cock fucking me.  Grabbing his smooth balls...feeling the fullness that I knew they contained...I took his cock into my mouth.  Suckling his cock, I felt puppy hesitate.  “OK cuntboy, we gotta stop and get you clean,” puppy chuckled and pulled me up.  I was disappointed at having to release puppy’s cock but I knew I’d be servicing it again soon.  “Cuntboy, you’re lubed right?” puppy asked as he checked my cunt with his right hand, verifying what we knew to be Daddy’s order whenever we were over.  Since I hadn’t cleaned out, I had been unsure if I should but I had snuck into the mens room at work and lubed my cunt.  I arched my back presenting my cunt acknowledging my training. 

Now that we both had stripped, puppy led me to the black tiled shower area.  Daddy had thought of everything when he designed the dungeon.  Puppy motioned to the ledge on one side of the shower area, “OK cuntboy, hop get up there on all fours.“  Puppy slapped my ass and I obeyed.  Climbing onto the ledge, I dropped to my hands and knees feeling the cool tiles on my skin as puppy reached up to the shower head.  Turning on the water, puppy adjusted the temp as the water ran through the shower head.  Once satisfied that the water was the right temperature, puppy grabbed the attached shower shot.  “OK cuntboy, arch your back.  Present that cunt to your alpha,” puppy commanded placing his hand on my lower back and inserting the shower shot into my cunt...I moaned...as my cunt lips spread open to accept the nozzle.  “OK here it comes, cuntboy,” puppy announced as he switched the water to the nozzle.”  I felt the warm water fill my cunt.  “Fucking beautiful cuntboy.” puppy calmly said as he rubbed my back.  “Let me know when you’ve had enough.”  I could feel my stomach extend a bit and I nodded when I had reached my limit.  Puppy switched the nozzle off and removed it from my cunt.  “OK cuntboy, hold it,” puppy directed me as he began to rub my stomach.  After a few minutes, it was time to empty.  “OK cuntboy, get over to the drain in the corner.”  Holding the contents of my cunt, I got off the ledge and went over to the drain and emptied out.  “We’re almost there cuntboy...back on the ledge,” puppy smiled.  

As I climbed back on the ledge, I heard a single ring.  It was the front door intercom.  At the sound, both of us looked at Daddy as he rose to check who was at the door since the dungeon also had access to the system.  A few seconds later, there were two rings.  On the third, Daddy answered.  “Yup, be right there,” Daddy responded.  

“OK boys, continue.  We got a delivery,” Daddy smiled, gave puppy a wink and walked out of the dungeon.    

Puppy and I continued the process making until we were sure I was clean.  “Ok cuntboy, we gotta get geared up," puppy smiled as he threw me a towel and we dried off.  After putting on my collar and harness, I looked for my jockstrap but I couldn’t find it.  I continued searching the dungeon floor looking for it as puppy geared up.  “What’s the matter cuntboy?” puppy asked as he adjusted his cock and balls in his red jock.  Fuck, I loved the sight of his straining bulge barely covered by the red pouch.  “I can’t find my jock, puppy.” I answered.  Puppy smiled and walked over to the shelves and pulled something off the top shelf.  “That’s cause Daddy took it.  I got you a swimmer jock, like mine.  I told you I’d get you one.” Puppy walked over to me and knelt, “Step in cuntboy, you earned it.”  I stepped into the jock as puppy held it.  As puppy pulled the jock up over my thighs, he took my cock in his mouth.  “Aw fuck, puppy!” I gasped feeling his warm mouth engulf my cock, “Thank you!”  Puppy released my cock, kissed the head and pulled up my new yellow jock covering my now engorged cock. “Fist and Piss for Daddy,” puppy smiled. 

Puppy grabbed a couple of leashes and placed one on my collar and one on his.  Grabbing the lube, puppy reminded me, “Bend over cuntboy...lube time.”  Puppy began teasing my cunt lips with two lube covered fingers and prepped my cunt.  “Let’s go cuntboy,” he commanded and pulled my leash.  I groaned, knowing my alpha was now in charge.  I followed puppy out of the dungeon and down the hall into the living room. At the entrance, I heard several voices and hesitated.  Noticing my hesitation, puppy simply stated, “Cuntboy, you’re in Daddy’s house.  You know the rules. You’re a cuntboy and will always present yourself like that in his house.”  I nodded and followed. 

Entering the room, I noticed two guys on the sofa having a beer.  The younger was in his late 20s, blond, 5’10”, 165 lbs and the other was taller, 6’, black hair, 200 lbs of muscle and a couple of years older.  Part of me expected them to be geared up in leather but both were dressed casually...tshirt, jeans and sneakers.  In front of them on the coffee table were four lines, a couple of straws and a bag of T.  

Then I noticed Daddy sipping a beer in his chair across from them wearing nothing but his harness and boots.  I moaned as I saw his cock nestled between his balls between his outstretched legs.  I shouldn’t have been surprised, Daddy was home so he dressed as he wanted no matter who came over...same as puppy and I had our gear on while at Daddy’s house.  Noticing that I was now wearing a yellow swimmer jock, Daddy smiled, “I see puppy gave you your present cuntboy.  There’s more of them.  You can toss the others.” I proudly stood, “Yes, Daddy.”  

Come here boys,” Daddy ordered.  “Guys, you know puppy.  This here’s cuntboy.”   

“Cuntboy?” said the blond perking up.  

“Yup, cuntboy,” Daddy chuckled.  “He’s got a beautiful deep cunt.  That right cuntboy?”  

“Yeah Daddy,” I quickly responded, “my cunt‘s always ready for cock.”  

“Cuntboy, this is MIke.  He’s my go to for our party favors.  That’s Chris, he’s with Mike,” Daddy matter-of-factly stated.  

Mike, noticing that puppy and I wore similar gear...collar, piped bulldog harness and swimmer jock...puppy in red and me in yellow...laughed, “So you got yourself another one?”  

“Yup, cuntboy’s my piss pig,” Daddy proudly stated as he motioned us to his side.  We dropped to our knees, crawled over to each side of Daddy and sat back on our knees.   “He takes my and puppy’s piss.  A fucking urinal.”  Daddy proudly announced as he grabbed our leashes and held them. I growled.  

Releasing our leashes, Daddy offered us the lines, “Ok boys, Mike brought us some replenishments.  There’s two for each of you to try.  We’ve already sampled it.  Let me know what you think.”  Puppy and I crawled over, took a straw and inhaled our lines.  Giving his approval, puppy nodded, “Fucking good shit, Daddy...”  I instantly felt it hit my cunt and could only smile as my cunt lips throbbed.  

Satisfied, Daddy called us back to his side.  Grabbing the back of my neck, Daddy pulled me towards him and whispered in my ear, ”Cuntboy, Mike’s straight but I think he could use a blowjob.  He brought us some good shit.  What do you think?”  I moaned as the combination of the T radiating in my cunt and knowing that I was being whored out by my Daddy kicked me into high gear.  “Why don’t you ask him if he’d like Daddy’s cuntboy to blow him. Go on.”   

I looked over at Mike who was smiling by this time. I knew what I had to do, but more so, what I wanted to do.  I crawled over to Mike, “Mike, thanks.  I want to suck your cock to thank you.  Please let me suck it,” I pleaded.  Mike spread his legs and I could see his growing bulge in his crotch, “Yeah cuntboy...sounds good.  I got a two-day load. But I have to know that you want it...not just cause you’ve been told to blow me.  I got some ethics,” he laughed.  “Show me how much you want my cock, cuntboy.”  I growled and began chewing on Mike’s crotch as I took in the scent of sweat and piss from the denim.  Finding the zipper with my tongue, I took hold of it with my teeth and pulled down.  Mike quickly undid his jeans and pushed it down to his ankles.  “Go on cuntboy, suck my cock,” he ordered slapping his hardening cut cock against my face.  I had to have his cock...I didn’t need Mike ordering me to do it.  The knowledge that I needed cock and that I was being whored out by my Daddy was all that mattered...I took in his cock.  Tasting the slight saltiness from his last piss, I moaned.  My new piss addiction was triggered.  Since our first time, I had been taking all of Daddy and puppy’s piss during our sessions.  I craved it now to the point I’d even sometimes piss into my hand in the mens room at work and lick it up.  Mike’s hands grabbed my head and plunged his cock into my throat as I began to stroke the underside of his leaking cock with my tongue.  “Shit...fucking good cocksucker,” Mike gasped and began to face fuck me.    

Noticing Chris’ bulge, Daddy smiled, “Puppy, why don’t you help out Chris there?  I don’t want him to feel left out.”  “Aww fuck yeah,” Chris moaned as he undid his jeans and pushed them down to give puppy quick access to his hard cock.  Puppy eagerly crawled over to service Chris’s cock and took it right down.  It was obvious that puppy had serviced Chris before.  “Fuck yeah, puppy...fucking good cocksucker. Take my cock!”  

Daddy, cradling his balls, sat there watching his two boys being whored out.  “Good boys.  Take care of them.  We got some good product.”  

There we were, puppy and I, servicing Daddy’s dealer and muscleman.  The room filled with the sound of cocksucking...slurping, moaning.  I kept sucking...getting hotter as the chems continued streaming through my body.  Mike’s hands pressed my head forcing his hard cock deeper down my throat until his balls were hard against my chin...I groaned.  Feeling his entire cock engulfed, Mike grabbed hold of my leash and began humping my face.  Suddenly, I felt Mike’s body tense and I pulled back a bit off his cock...I wanted to taste his cum.  “AWWW FUCK!” Mike exclaimed as he shot his load into my mouth, “TAKE MY FUCKING LOAD CUNTBOY!”  I moaned feeling Mike’s cum shoot into my mouth and fill it.  Savoring the taste, I closed my lips tighter around Mike’s cock as he pulled it out making sure I took every drop in as I swallowed.   

Knowing my job was done, I backed away from Mike and returned to Daddy’s side and took in the sight of puppy.  There was my alpha, kneeling in front of Chris...his beautiful engorged cunt lips exposed.  I watched puppy’s hands rubbing up and down Chris’ legs as puppy’s head boobed up and down Chris’ cock.  “Fuck yeah, Daddy!” I moaned as I saw puppy engulf Chris’s entire cock to the root and hold it there.  Here was my alpha...the man I serviced...sucking another man’s cock.  I knew my place...cuntboy.  Chris began to rub puppy’s back with one hand as his other hand rested on the back of puppy’s neck.  I couldn’t look away.  Chris grabbed the back of puppy’s head with both hands and began to quickly fuck his face.  “AW FUUUCK!” Chris moaned as his hips thrust upwards with a sudden jerk and shot into puppy’s mouth.  As Chris sat back, puppy noisily licked the last drops of cum from Chris’ cock.  Satisfied, puppy turned.  Opening his mouth showing me a wad of cum, he gave me a wink, swallowed and returned to Daddy’s side. 

Grabbing me by the collar, Daddy chuckled. “So, what do you think of my cuntboy, Mike?”   

“Fuck yeah. You got a good one there,” Mike readily complemented me.  Grabbing his cock, Mike smiled, “So... about the piss...that part of today’s deal?”   

Daddy laughed, “Of course, cuntboy’s always up for piss....aren’t you?” 

“Fuck yeah! Daddy,” I growled.  Daddy released me.  I quickly crawled back between Mike’s legs and opened my mouth...I had a taste of Mike’s stale piss and I wanted more...I needed more.  “Fuck yeah...fucking urinal,” Pointing his cock into my open mouth, Mike moaned and let go of his beer and chemmed up piss.  The warm piss began filling my mouth and I started the measured swallowing to prevent any spillage that Daddy and puppy had trained me on.  I was a urinal...trained to take it all.  “Fuck, cuntboy,” puppy urged me on, “Hot from the tap!”  The piss kept coming...it seemed like an eternity as I kept guzzling it down.  As the flow finally started to subside...I opened my throat wide and took the last of Mike’s piss down.  “Keep that mouth open cuntboy,” Mike ordered as he shook his cock and the last drops hit my face. 

Rubbing his cock, “Fuck man...I gotta piss soon!” Chris moaned.  Without a second thought, I moved over to Chris...getting my first close-up look of Chris’s enormous cock.  “Good cuntboy,” Daddy nodded approvingly.  I had to have a taste of this cock.  Moving closer to my waiting mouth, Chris placed his cock on my outstretched tongue.  Feeling the weight and girth, I engulfed the massive head.  “Shit yeah!” Chris moaned as I began working it.  After a bit, Chris pulled out as the first yellow drops exited his piss slit.  “Drink boy!” Chris commanded.  As the piss poured from his cock, I began to swallow.  “Yeah! Take it all cuntboy!” puppy encouraged me as he watched me take the piss.  Chris moved back a bit on the sofa and the stream of piss arched into my willing mouth.  Sensing Chris’s bladder was emptying, I moved forward and took his cock back in my mouth sucking the last drops out of his piss slit.  “FUUUUCK!” Chris moaned...holding my head on his cock.  After a bit, he released my head...I sat back on my haunches in front of him...wiped the piss from my lips with the back of my hand and licked it clean.  Returning to Daddy’s side, I moaned...thanking them for the piss. 

Laughing, Daddy clapped, “What a fucking good show boys! Why don’t you head back to the dungeon. Mike and I gotta finish our business.“   

Grabbing my leash, puppy stood up.  I started to rise but puppy gave me a stern look and I lowered myself.  “Stay down cuntboy,” my alpha ordered as he led me crawling out of the room.  At the door of the dungeon, puppy stopped and lowered himself.  “Fuck yeah...cuntboy...your first time being whored out for T,” puppy announced as he his lips met mine.  

• Like 22
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 8 

I groaned after puppy’s telling me my new truth...I was now Daddy’s property and would be whored out if that was what Daddy wanted.  What struck me more was knowing that puppy was also Daddy’s tina whore and I existed to serve puppy’s cock too.  It was what I truly wanted. 

“OK cuntboy, let’s go,” puppy rose and pulled me as I crawled back into the dungeon, “Daddy will be joining us soon.”  Entering the dungeon, I moaned...knowing I was home again as the chems continued to work its way through me...my cunt took over my body.   

“Aww fuck puppy,” I pleaded, “My cunt needs feeding! Please!” 

“Good cuntboy,” puppy held my face as he bent down to me, “Daddy has plans for you tonight.  Let’s get you ready. Up cuntboy.”   

I rose and stood before my alpha.  After our first session, puppy and I began to work out together.  I wasn’t out of shape but could bulk up a bit.  I gazed at his hard body knowing that he was my ideal.  I wanted to present myself as the perfect cuntboy for Daddy and puppy.  Pulling my tits, puppy approvingly smiled, “Fuck yeah cuntboy, your pecs are puffing out. Your tits are beginning to point down like mine.”  

“Fuck yeah, puppy!” I gasped as he pulled harder, “I fucking love your body.  Make me the perfect cuntboy for Daddy!”  I reached for puppy and began massaging his pecs. “Shit cuntboy!” puppy exclaimed as I went for his right tit and bit it, “Harder!”  I continued the pressure... ”HARDER!” puppy yelled as he reached back and fingered my cunt lips.   

I couldn’t take it anymore.  Pulling down puppy’s red jockstrap, I sank to my knees.  That fucking perfect uncut cock hit my face as I tried to take it in my mouth.  “SHIT YEAH!” puppy yelled as he felt my lips around his cockhead.  Quickly, I took that now familiar cock down to the root.  His hard cock, resting on my tongue, throbbed as my throat enveloped his leaking cockhead allowing his pre-cum to slowly drip down my throat.  We stayed like that for a bit...puppy’s cock resting in my warm slick mouth until he pulled out.  “Fuck cuntboy, I so want to fucking feed you my cum right now but Daddy’s on his way. Let's get ready.”  I released puppy’s cock and he walked over to the shelves and grabbed the ankle and wrist restraints and held them in front of me. He smiled, “Like I said...Daddy has plans.”  After my restraints were secured, puppy led me to the sling, “Climb on cuntboy,” puppy ordered and secured me tightly.  “Now we wait for Daddy.” 

“Well done boys,” Daddy said as he walked in.  Approaching us he held my chin, “Now on to the rest of the night and my plans for you cuntboy.”   Placing his hand on the back of my neck, Daddy spread his legs and guided my mouth to his hard cock.  Seeing this, puppy moaned and began worshipping Daddy’s pecs, licking and biting his tits.  Daddy stood there smiling...relishing in the worship of his two boys.  After a bit, Daddy pulled his cock out of my mouth.  “Cuntboy,” Daddy announced, “I have decided on the next steps for you.  Puppy here, as you know, is my fist boy. You are my piss boy, but more so, you are my cuntboy...our cuntboy.”  I nodded...knowing my gear represented the piss...yellow piped harness and jockstrap to puppy’s red.  “You’ve seen puppy’s cunt lips.  They represent four years of service to me.  Now it’s time for you to manifest your service to me.  You are my cuntboy...your cunt lips will also reflect this.  But as my cuntboy, you will have additional modifications to show your position. Some may be temporary but others will be permanent. You will be forever marked as the cuntboy you are.”  I don’t know if it was the chems or the fact that I was being drawn deeper into my role as a cuntboy, but I readily agreed.  “Yes Daddy! I’m your cuntboy, mark me!” 

Daddy chuckled as he held up the bag of T, “OK boys, now that we’ve been replenished, let’s get this session started.” Both puppy and I moaned knowing it was going to be a long session since we all had a few days off and we’d call in sick if we wanted to extend it.  Daddy went to the shelf and grabbed a glass pipe.  “I don’t want to deal with getting the rigs ready so we’re gonna smoke it tonight,” Daddy announced as he packed the bowl with some of the shards.  Walking over to me, Daddy smiled, “There you go cuntboy.  I’ll light it.” I wrapped my lips around the pipe’s mouthpiece and inhaled.  “Good boy. There ya go,” Daddy nodded as I let out a cloud of white smoke.  “Again, cuntboy,” Daddy ordered and I obeyed.  “Again cuntboy!” After seeing me inhaling the white smoke, puppy’s hunger for chems took over and he begged, “Please Daddy! Let me smoke!”  Daddy laughed, “Of course, boy,” and placed the pipe against puppy’s lips and fed him a series of hits.  “Go on puppy, suck on that pipe like the meth whore you are,” Daddy nodded as puppy sucked in the smoke until Daddy took the pipe and lit it for himself, blowing the thick white smoke into puppy’s mouth and kissing him.  

My head was spinning... my cock was fucking hard and my cunt...it was aching as I took in the sight of Daddy and my alpha devouring each other.  Looking down at me, Daddy growled, “How’s my cuntboy?” as his hand moved down between my legs and spread my cunt lips.  I arched my back to give him more access and he smiled, “Hungry cunt on you, huh?” I nodded, my body demonstrated the deep hunger in my cunt the chems had stirred in me.  His eyes still locked on mine, Daddy took another hit from the pipe and bent down to my face.  He exhaled and let out a large white cloud into me.   

Seeing me spun, Daddy smiled, “OK cuntboy, let’s begin. Puppy, bring me the toys.”  “Fuck yeah!” puppy growled and moved towards the shelves.  Seeing his hard glutes framed in the red straps as he walked away from us, my cunt lips throbbed.  Daddy said that my cunt lips would reflect my position.  If puppy’s cunt lips were obscenely engorged, what would mine be ultimately?!  I began bucking as puppy bent down...exposing his cunt lips.  Seeing my body’s reaction, puppy smiled as he grabbed a clear cylinder, hose and pump from the bottom shelf.  As puppy walked back to us, Daddy explained what was to happen.  “That cuntboy is a rosebud pumper.  It’s got a rod running down the center that extends outside the cylinder.  I’m going to slide the rod into your cunt until the cylinder presses against your ass cheeks and envelopes your cunt lips and I’ll be pumping until your cunt is blooming.”  On hearing this, I moaned loudly and raised my ass.  

Seeing my reaction, puppy growled, “MMM cuntboy...fucking gonna have a rosebud.”  Handing the equipment to Daddy, puppy dropped to his knees between my legs.  “Go on puppy, have at that cunt,” Daddy encouraged.  “AWWW FUUUCK!” I yelled as I felt puppy begin chewing on my puffy cunt lips.  “Fuck puppy, eat my cunt!” I begged as I felt puppy slobber as he worked on my cunt lips.  “Ok puppy, back off,” Daddy laughed, “Let’s get to work on that rosebud.  Grab some lube so we can get a good seal.”  As puppy rose, I could see the intense look on his face.  His pupils were pitch black from the chems and his face was covered in my cunt juices. “Fucking cuntboy’s gonna have a rosebud!” puppy growled as he spit in the tub of lube and handed it to Daddy.  Grabbing the lube, Daddy began spreading it around my cunt lips. “Good cuntboy,” Daddy reassured me as his fingers entered my cunt, “You’re gonna have a beautiful rosebud.”  I was now totally in, chems be damned, “Fuck Daddy! Do it! Give me a rosebud!”  I begged. 

Then I felt it.  Daddy angled the cylinder rod into my cunt and slowly inserted it until the cylinder’s edges were flush against my ass and I moaned.  I was used to Daddy and puppy’s thick cocks...I had even taken my first fist...Daddy’s fist that first session.  The rod was only 1 inch thick but, somehow, I knew that I would never have this feeling again... the first time entering my cunt.  As Daddy pressed the cylinder against my flesh, puppy connected the hose and the pump. In a show of unity...both my Daddy and alpha were to be part of my transformation.  “It’s ready Daddy,” puppy proudly announced as he handed the pump to Daddy as he took hold of the cylinder.  “Ready cuntboy...” Daddy stated, not questioning me as he started to pump.  The sensation was incredible, my cunt felt as if it was being completely sucked out of my body.   “FUUUCK!” I yelled as I was being turned inside out.  “Please Daddy! Fucking rosebud!”   

Seeing the cylinder was securely sealed to me, puppy released it.  “Fuck yeah cuntboy...gotta piss!” he smiled as he held his cock.  “Fucking piss boy...” puppy growled as he slipped his cock into my mouth and released a torrent of warm acrid chem piss.  I grasped his cock with my mouth and sucked.  I needed my alpha’s piss.  I craved the warmth of it filling my mouth... And the taste! Fuck, I couldn’t get enough of it now!  I’d come to mix my own piss into most of my drinks and now carried breath mints to mask any smell on my breath during working hours.  I fantasized about my male coworkers walking in and seeing me fill up my coffee mug with my piss...my yellow jockstrap fully showing.  So many times, I wanted to just drop to my knees and be their urinal.   

“Fucking urinal!” puppy chuckled as he pulled out.  I didn’t let go...I couldn’t let go of his cock.  I took his foreskin between my teeth and held his cock.  Looking up into puppy’s eyes, I sucked his cock back in my mouth to the root.  “AWWW FUUUCK!!! Cuntboy!” puppy laughed as he began to fuck my face.  “Take it!”  All the while, Daddy was slowly pumping my cunt...my cunt lips were extending against the cylinder’s edges. “Fuck yeah cuntboy...it’s blooming,” Daddy proudly announced.  On hearing my cunt was blooming, I felt puppy’s cock throb and he released a torrent of cum into my mouth.  “Shit yeah...fucking bloom on my cuntboy!” puppy said as he bent down and kissed me.  My tongue entered his mouth...offering him a taste of his own cum. 

After a bit more pumping, Daddy stopped and removed the hose.  “Look up cuntboy...see the beginnings of your new self.”  I looked up at the mirror on the ceiling.  There I was...splayed out with my yellow jock pouch now resting on the clear cylinder between my legs... “AWWW SHIT!!” I moaned.  “Thank you Daddy!”  Daddy chuckled, “You’re welcome.  Let’s keep it like that for a bit.  But for now, Daddy needs to use his urinal.”  Walking over to me, Daddy motioned puppy to move between my legs.  “Go on puppy, I know how much you love rosebuds.  Check out our cuntboy.”  I arched my back trying to expose my cunt even more as puppy knelt.  “Fucking beautiful! Daddy,” puppy said approvingly.   

Holding his cock, Daddy placed it in my open mouth and pissed.  I instinctively began to swallow knowing Daddy liked pissing directly down my throat.  I quickly swallowed trying to keep up with the stream but this time, it was stronger.  I couldn’t keep up.  His chem piss began to pool in my mouth and soon began to overflow.  I looked up at Daddy...my eyes apologizing for not being able to complete my role.  “It’s ok cuntboy,” Daddy said, “I was holding it in.  Swallow cuntboy...if you can’t get it all, enjoy the feel of my piss on your face...You’re a piss boy after all...aren’t you?”  I nodded as his warm piss began to flow out of my mouth...accepting Daddy’s words.   

Once Daddy finished pissing, I cleaned his cock. “OK boys, let’s see how cuntboy’s cunt is coming along,” Motioning for puppy to move aside, Daddy walked between my legs.  I watched in the mirror as Daddy grabbed the cylinder and released the pressure and a loud slurping sound erupted from it.  My cunt lips felt different...I could feel the pressure surrounding them.  “YEESSS!” puppy exclaimed at the sight.  Daddy smiled and grabbed a mirror...showing me the state of my cunt.  “Fucking beautiful beginning of a rosebud cuntboy!” he pronounced.  I couldn’t believe it!  My cunt lips were moist and engorged...not as much as puppy’s but definitely swollen.  I marveled at the sight of the lube and my cunt juices dripping from them.  “Thank you, Daddy!” was the only thing I could say.  “Now cuntboy, I want you to concentrate on your cunt...push boy...push your cunt out.  Show me more of that rose bud.”  I pushed...puppy had cleaned me out so I knew I was clean... but I felt like I was going to shit.  I felt the pressure build.  “Go on cuntboy,” puppy encouraged, “push!”  I pushed again...suddenly, I felt it...a sudden release as my cunt escaped my cunt lips.  “Fuck!” they both exclaimed.  There it was, a rosebud surrounded by my engorged cunt lips!  I could feel pressure my cunt lips put on my rosebud...a totally new experience.    

“Dammit cuntboy, that is beautiful.  We’ll work on it and get you to present that rosebud on demand.” Daddy said as he stroked it.  “Don’t worry puppy, no need to be jealous.  Your cunt lips were the first I created.  You are my masterpiece.”  Puppy growled and crawled over to Daddy and took his cock.  “Good boy,” Daddy sighed, “Suck my cock.”  I felt Daddy massage my rosebud as he began fucking puppy’s mouth.  I was in awe as I watched my totally spun out alpha being face fucked...Suddenly, Daddy held firm and spasmed.  ”Don’t swallow puppy! ” Daddy ordered as he pushed puppy’s face away from his crotch leaving only his cockhead engulfed in his mouth.  Daddy let out a grunt as he came.  Sitting on his haunches, puppy presented the load of cum in his open mouth.  “Good boy. Now feed it to cuntboy.”  Puppy rose and walked over to me and smiled.  Lifting my head, I opened my mouth as puppy leaned down and the cum began to spill from his lips into me.  I greedily swallowed...knowing that my alpha was feeding me the cum he had milked from our Daddy.  As the last drops escaped puppy’s mouth, his lips met mine and our tongues wrestled.  I struggled to take any last remnants of Daddy’s cum from his mouth. 

“Fuck yeah...my boys.” Daddy sighed at the sight of us sharing his cum.  “I’m gonna get the pipe ready. Cuntboy, relax and take in your body.  Puppy, you know what’s next.”   Puppy nodded.  Giving me a quick kiss and wink, puppy moved over to one of the cabinets.  I relaxed and admired my sweaty shaved body in the mirror.  Working out with puppy had given me more definition.  My glutes were definitely more pronounced...the one area that now defined me.  I gazed at my now pumped up cunt lips as a I clenched and released them in a milking motion.  Part of me still couldn’t believe what had occurred in the last couple of months.  I was expecting a hookup with Daddy...now I was a cuntboy to him and puppy. 

Grinning, puppy returned carrying what looked like a lunch pail.  Grabbing a side table, he placed it on the table next to me and opened it.  From my angle, I couldn’t see what it contained.  Puppy looked at Daddy.  “Go on, show him,” Daddy smiled.  Puppy moaned and pulled out a small clear bag filled with liquid and presented it to me.  “That cuntboy, is 250 ml of saline,” Daddy chuckled.  “I’ve decided that I want to see your balls pumped up.  After a while, the saline will be absorbed by your body.  But in the meantime, you won’t be able to hide your bulge.  Are you ready cuntboy?”  I nodded as Daddy began preparing me for the next step. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2