Daddy's Cuntboy

badjujuboy

Hello - Extremely HOT and Great times !  My Father and Mother sent me to my Uncle / his Son place for a 5 day vacation . I did not know my Father was bi and his brother / son were gay !

I was in my late teens and somewhat curious of dicks .

First night there  - I went to a party with my cousin - drinking , music , smoking weed - fantastic with guys and girls .

I got smashed - helped back at the house - cousin offered me a aspirin for a hang over ( or I believed ) - took off my clothes went to bed . 

Woke up - felt sore - my Uncle cooking breakfast - mentioned we must had a Good time last night - eggs and bacon - orange juice being spiked - relaxing me .

Relaxing in the Hot tub - naked with my cousin - chatting - another party planned again but guys .

Drinking and Smoking weed - having j.o. sessions - love seeing the dicks - guys sucking dicks - guy sucking my dick - my cousin putting his dick in my mouth - more - started enjoying it !

Then back at the house and in the hot tub naked - smoking weed - my cousin hugging me - putting his dick up my crack - then started fucking me .

We were busy in bed that night .

Next day in the Hot tub naked - drink orange juice spiked - smoking weed - becoming a normal there - my Uncle came out , sat on the side of the Hot tube naked - he having a Huge Dick like a beer bottle - smoking a huge joint .

Told me to cum over take a hit on the joint - I did so - he pulled my hand on his dick - telling me to stroke it - suck it - I did so !

My cousin came up behind me - hugging - fucking me - helping sucking his dads dick .

His Dad friends showed up - then naked - the weed must of been laced - fucking going on - Good times .

Then , 2 days later found myself home - mom going to the grocery store - alone with my dad - he was asking questions and asked me questions like the Hot tube !

Then , he dropped his pants and showing me his Huge Dick , and asked me ," Is my Dick bigger than my brother Dick ? " I said ," Oh Yes !  "

He grabbed my hand putting on his huge dick - started to sucking him off !  Now I am Dad cunt boy - ready to have a direct pipe line of fresh cum loads !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest takingdeepanal
On 12/3/2019 at 5:39 AM, ronnie4u said:

Hello - Extremely HOT and Great times !  My Father and Mother sent me to my Uncle / his Son place for a 5 day vacation . I did not know my Father was bi and his brother / son were gay !

Did your Mother suspect what your Father and his brother and nephew had planned for you?

Guest Wanting
  • 2 weeks later...

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 11 

Later that night... or was it morning by then?  I didn’t even know what fucking day it was by this point... I opened my eyes and found myself entwined with puppy on the bed... our wet sweaty jockstraps off and tied to the bed posts.  No longer spinning, I felt the dull throb of my right tit and I reached for it.  “Fuck” I slowly moaned... the beginnings of a scab had begun to form.  “Shit!” I smiled, suddenly remembering what had happened... being whored out, fucked and fisted.  Then the sensation between my legs registered... my fucking engorged ball sack!  Slowly reaching down I remembered my transformation... the heft and size of them hit me.  It had happened... my fantasy.  Somehow, my Daddy knew what I wanted and made it a reality.  I knew the saline would be reabsorbed into my body, but for now, my balls were huge.  Part of me wanted this to be permanent... a fucking bull sack so large that I would never be able to wear anything but a jockstrap.  Then I felt puppy stir. 

“MMMM,” puppy moaned as he checked out the nape of my neck.  “Fucking beautiful hickey there cuntboy,” puppy smiled as he leaned down, kissed it and began chewing on it.  “Fuck yeah!” I growled, remembering the cunting puppy gave me when he went into his chem fucked headspace... wishing that I could feel his knot inside me.  Then I heard a deep familiar voice... 

“Hey cuntboy, looks like you’re coming down” Daddy chuckled standing next to us holding two rigs.  “Give me that arm... this’ll get you flying again.”   I sat up.  “Daddy,” I whimpered, reaching out to him... “Please.”  I just wanted to be a fucking cuntboy and serve him and puppy.  My cunt was insatiable.  Daddy, looking into my eyes, took my outstretched arm, prepped it and slammed me holding the second rig in his teeth.  “Fuck!” I groaned... the chems rush flowed through my body reigniting the hunger in my cunt.  “Shit!” puppy growled.  Seeing the blood tinged liquid pushed into my vein, puppy pleaded.  “Slam your puppy Daddy!”  Daddy smiled taking puppy’s arm, wrapping the tourniquet around his bicep and guided the needle into his vein.  “Here you go puppy.“ Daddy groaned and began pushing its contents into my alpha.  “Fuuuck!” I yelled as puppy took hold of my neck again and clamped down hard from the chems flooding his body.   

“Boys,” he said sternly, tossing the chemmed filled lube at us. “Lube up.” With a start, puppy and I separated ourselves and began exploring each other’s cunts with a handful of lube.  Taking the lube, my fingers stroked puppy’s engorged cunt lips.  I moaned... knowing how much work Daddy had done to get them to that level.  Noticing my excitement, puppy laughed “A rosebud for my cuntboy...”  and presented me with his beautiful rosebud.  “Shit yeah!” I growled, lapping at the cunt juices dripping from dark wet folds of his cunt until puppy pulled it back inside.  I sat back on my haunches with a disappointed look on my face.  Grabbing the lube and positioning me, puppy winked at me and took charge. “Now turn around cuntboy, gotta get your cunt ready.”  I grinned and presented... cunt first.  With one hand, puppy held my ball sack. “Fucking beautiful cuntboy, we gotta keep this up.” I shook my hips... agreeing as he began working his lubed hand past my cunt lips.   

"AHHHH!” I gasped...his knuckles slowly moving past my cunt lips.  The lube chems hit me and I pushed back... wanting to feel his fist inside of me. Seeing what I wanted, Daddy gave permission.  “Lube up that wrist, puppy. Give cuntboy your fist.”  I fucking began to beg as the thought of taking my alpha’s fist hit me.  “Please puppy, fist my cunt!” I begged.  “Fist your cuntboy!”  I began pushing back as I felt puppy slathering his wrist.  Suddenly, I felt my cunt lips slip past his knuckles and his thumb invaded my cunt.  “YESSS!” I yelled as my cunt lips slid down his hand and rested on his wrist.  “How’s it feel, cuntboy?” puppy questioned as his fist experienced my cunt for the first time.  “Fucking warm wet and tight cunt.” he laughed... his fingers explored my cunt walls.  “Fuck puppy! I love it! Thank you, Daddy!” I continued to repeat as the chems took over.  I was now a chemmed up cunt.  Standing over us, Daddy nodded approvingly. “Yeah cuntboy, take your alpha’s fist.”  My cunt throbbed as puppy continued to rhythmically drum on the inside of my cunt.  At some point, I felt puppy’s movements stop.  “More!” I pleaded. I looked back over my shoulders and I stopped moving.  Daddy was climbing on the bed behind puppy... his right hand fully covered in the lube.  Daddy held his hand up to show me as puppy stared directly into my eyes.  He knew instinctively what was going to happen... he had been trained on Daddy’s fist.  Daddy began to work those enormous cunt lips of puppy.  His hand slipped along my alpha’s protruding cunt lips invading the cunt.  I couldn’t take my eyes off of puppy as he kept his dilated pupils fixed on me... nodding and quietly mumbling “yes...yes...yes...” Daddy worked his way inside puppy’s cunt.  As soon as Daddy’s wrist passed through those cunt lips, puppy began moaning and working my cunt.  “FUCK YEAH!” I growled.  I looked up at the ceiling and saw the image of puppy fisting me and being fisted at the same time.  My alpha was in his element... a fist pig that serves both his Daddy and dominates his cuntboy.  “Please!” I moaned... keeping my eyes on the sight of us reflected back from the ceiling.   

Then it was over.  Daddy pulled out of puppy causing him to whelp the sudden exit of the fist.  Wiping his hands on one of the towels, Daddy announced it was time to concentrate on him.  “OK fuckers... Daddy needs to be serviced.”  Even though my cunt ached for puppy’s fist, Daddy was our first priority. Puppy immediately released my cunt and began to clean up.  Feeling the emptiness of my cunt, I quickly crawled to Daddy and took his cock into my mouth.  Realizing that I had taken Daddy’s cock to the root, puppy began worshiping his balls.  “Fuck yeah... fucking service your Daddy!” Daddy moaned as he held us by the nape of our necks.  I was where I belonged... servicing cock alongside my alpha.  I began moaning on the hard shaft...  knowing my place... the beta in our relationship.  I felt puppy begin to explore my cunt lips with his hand and I knew then that my cunt would be feeling his fist in me again.  Puppy had claimed another part of me. 

Suddenly, Daddy pulled his cock from my mouth and stepped back.  “Fucking urinals,” he smirked as he held his cock, aimed it at our open mouths and let out a torrent of dark acrid chem piss.  Puppy and I huddled together trying to swallow every drop of Daddy’s piss.  “Fucking pigs!” Daddy yelled showering our bodies with his golden nectar.  Once the stream ended, puppy and I immediately looked at each other.  I knew he was thinking the same thing I was... this was our Daddy’s piss... we needed it.  We began wallowing in the warm chem filled puddle... covering ourselves in it and lapping it off each other.  We were two chemmed up piss pigs.  I began licking puppy’s hard massive pecs as he fed on my piss-soaked back.  I moved down past his rock-hard abs tracing his deep Adonis belt with my tongue and made my way to his inner thighs.  At this point, I was torn... I felt his hard-uncut cock hitting the side of my face but the craving for piss was too much.  I moaned as I moved down... I needed that piss and began lapping it up from the rubber tiled floor.  “Fucking cuntboy... fucking piss pig!” Daddy congratulated me.  I took a long slurp of piss and looked up at him... the piss dripping from my chin and smiled.  It was true.  I would always need piss.   

Seeing me in this position... slurping piss from the floor on my hands and knees... puppy immediately pounced on me and began giving me a hard-rutting fuck.  Puppy’s hands slid forward from my hips and gripped the straps of my harness pulling me to him.  “Fuck me, puppy!” I yelled, feeling his fat uncut cock hit my prostate.  My cunt instinctively began to milk his cock... wanting him to feed and satisfy the chem induced hunger inside me.  I was in heaven.   

I have to admit that all I could concentrate on were the sensations in my cunt created by my alpha’s cock.  I came back to reality feeling Daddy’s hands caressing the harness clad muscles of my back. Moving behind us, his hands cupped my swollen ball sack giving an approving groan. The hunger in my cunt intensified and I pushed back on puppy’s cock wanting it to go to the deepest depth of my cunt. “Oh Daddy!” I moaned as I felt Daddy’s cock pressing against my ass cheeks as he crouched over puppy and me.  “Fucking hungry cuntboy... gonna feed it two cocks.” Daddy growled... his cock head sliding against puppy’s shaft... and began to push past my swollen cunt lips.  My cunt lips throbbed, imagining both of their cocks inside my cunt as puppy continued to fuck me.  “Relax cuntboy and take it.” Daddy encouraged me.  “Fucking surrender to your hungry cunt.”  I begged, “Do it! Please! Fucking feed my cunt with both your cocks!”  I felt puppy slow his fucking allowing me to concentrate on taking Daddy’s cock.    Although I had just taken puppy’s fist, taking both Daddy and puppy at the same time was something I had never done before.  Taking a deep breath, I began to relax as Daddy’s cock began to push past my cunt lips.  “Fuck!” I hissed realizing that Daddy was now inside me with puppy.  Daddy continued on, sliding his entire cock along puppy’s shaft into my cunt. Feeling Daddy’s invading cock, puppy stopped his fucking until my cunt lips met the root of Daddy’s cock.  There were were... Daddy and puppy both inside me... cocks together... Daddy’s above puppy’s, both held by my throbbing cunt lips.  I marveled at the thought of being shared by both of them at once.  My hungry cunt ached and I instinctively moved forward to begin fucking myself on their cocks. Moaning loudly, Daddy and puppy took control of my cunt as I surrendered to them and they began fucking me in unison.  With every thrust, I grunted in delight.  The room filled with the sounds of our rutting... loud moans, grunts, pleas and wet slapping bodies.  My entire body was on fire... the two men I serve were using me to fulfill their desires. I felt the deep throb in my cunt as every nerve in my body screamed from the double fucking.  My body trembled and it hit me... “FUCK!” I yelled.  The ecstasy of an anal orgasm overcame me and my mind shut down, experiencing nothing but the feeling in my cunt.  It seemed to go on forever... my heart pounded.  Coming back into focus, I realized that their thrusts began to slow and intensify.  I was now familiar with their fucking and knew it wouldn’t be too long for them to fill my cunt.  “Feed my cunt!” I begged feeling their simultaneous torrents of hot cum fill my cunt.  They continued their fucking thrusting in and out... causing the huge amount of seed to leak out onto my inner thighs and my bull sack... until they completely emptied their balls inside me. Emptied, they rested on top of me.  “Fuck yes!” I sighed feeling their weight.   I heard Daddy laugh as he saw the gush of cum released when he pulled out of my cunt.  Presenting his cock to me, he simply ordered, “Clean.”  I immediately took it and began taking the mixture of their cum, my cunt juices and chem lube into me.   Satisfied, Daddy walked away.   

Remaining inside me, puppy pulled me up and sat back, holding me in his arms... my cunt lips holding tight to his cock.  His hands explored my body.  “Fucking bull balls,” he growled.  “Daddy wants to see how much more you can take.”  I let out a deep animalistic growl.  “Yeah?” I thought so.” puppy chuckled.  Taking hold of my right tit, puppy lovingly massaged it.  “That was fucking hot cuntboy.  First time I’ve ever tasted another’s blood.  Thank you.”  I groaned holding his hand against my tit and gently gripped his cock with my cunt lips.  “Fuck... it was wasn’t it?” I chuckled.   

We stayed like that for a while... taking in our reflection in the wall mirror admiring.  “Do you smell that?” puppy asked as he held me tight.  “That’s our smell.... leather, sweat, piss and cum.”  I took in the scent of the room.  “Yeah... fucking best smell in the world.” I smiled. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 12 

I couldn’t believe it.  Here I was, a fucking cuntboy to two men... my Daddy and my alpha.  I wanted to stay like this forever...  a spun out chem whore cuntboy bent on nothing but servicing cock and taking fist.  Holding the heft of my now enlarged ball sac in both hands, I moaned as I saw the metal tag attached to my collar glint, remembering when Daddy first presented it to me.  Puppy continued holding me tight and began to circle my right tit with a finger.  “MMMMMM,” he groaned, remembering the taste of my chemmed blood.   “Fucking pigs,” we heard Daddy comment as he came up behind us.  We both met his dilated eyes reflecting in the mirror.  “Puppy, take the other ring out of cuntboy’s tit.”  With a deep moan puppy obeyed and removed it.  I winced.  Seeing my reaction Daddy explained, “I’ve got plans for those tits cuntboy. I want your right tit healed before then. Now release that cock.” Daddy ordered, “I got something for that cunt of yours.”   

Lifting myself from puppy’s cock, I presented my cunt.  “Fucking sloppy cunt!” puppy growled.  “That’s my cuntboy,” Daddy smiled.  “I want that cunt of yours open, cuntboy,” Daddy said as he presented a silicone tunnel plug.  “You’re gonna be nothing but a gaping cunt.  I fucking told you I’m going to transform you into what I want.”  My cunt lips immediately began to pulse.  Daddy, presenting the plug to us, began coating the chemmed up lube both inside and out.  “Stretch my cunt, Daddy!” I begged.  “Fucking cuntpig!” puppy growled as Daddy worked the plug into my cunt.  “FUCKING CUNT!” I yelled, as felt my cunt walls expand, and take hold of the plug... my cunt was now nothing more than a gaping fuck hole.  Stepping back, Daddy took it in.  “That cuntboy, is how you will present yourself to me.”  I began growling as the feeling of my open cunt overwhelmed me... I realized that I needed to be a cuntboy... nothing else mattered.  I looked up at Daddy’s reflection, “PLEASE DADDY!” I begged.  No other words came out of me, yet it conveyed all I wanted.  “Yes, cuntboy,” Daddy responded...   

Daddy smiled and held out his hand.  Taking it in my own, he lifted me to my feet. “MMMM” Daddy sniffed, “Rinse yourself off, cuntboy.  No soap... keep those pits ripe.”  "Yes, Daddy," I said as puppy carefully removed my gear.    We stepped into the shower area and he began rinse away the remnants of our session... piss, sweat, lube and cum.  Carefully, he wiped my face and neck moving to my shoulders and down my back before beginning on my pecs.  Turning off the water, puppy wrapped a towel around my shoulders.  “Fucking beautiful cuntboy,” I heard my alpha tell me.  Tenderly, puppy began to rub the soft towel across my shoulders and down my back before beginning on my upper chest.  As he dried my body, I could feel the chems flowing through me... the cravings emanating from my cunt.  My eye’s lowered to puppy’s hands and I took in my pecs.  The training that puppy was giving me was working.  I was definitely larger... more defined.  I had worked on my pecs until my tits pointed down at a sharp angle like his.  Seeing me, puppy smiled, “Now those are tits...”  and took my right tit in his mouth... chewing it.  “Fuck yeah!” I moaned.  I grabbed his head and pulled it harder into my pec.  My cock strained against puppy’s torso... my tits were always connected to my cock... Releasing my tit, puppy held my pecs in his hands... feeling the heft that he had helped develop.  Slowly his hands moved down and his fingers moved along the ridges of my abdomen.  “Fucking six pack,” he chuckled.  Next, I felt his strong hands take hold of my ball sac.  “MMMMMM” he growled, feeling the heaviness of my now engorged balls.  “Fucking bull sac, cuntboy... " he smirked.   He grabbed the towel again and continued to dry me.  Grabbing my hips, puppy positioned me.  “Turn around cuntboy.”   I moaned as I felt the softness of the towel moving across my hairless body.   

After I was dry, puppy helped me back into my gear.  He fastened my collar around my neck... then buckled the harness over my shoulders and across my pecs.  I smiled, taking in the feeling of them gripping my hard body.  Going to his knees, puppy held a yellow jock and I stepped into it.  He rose and pulled up the waistband and I felt it go over my balls... the yellow pouch barely containing them.  Puppy smiled as he saw the root sticking out from the waistband of the jock.   “Cunt...” puppy then simply stated.  I fell to my hands and knees.  I felt the burning of the chemmed laced lube enter my cunt.  “AWWW FUCK!” I moaned as puppy pushed the tunnel plug past my cunt lips and my pulsing cunt walls expanded... This was what I was... a gaping cunt.  Puppy slapped my ass cheeks and fastened my leash to my collar, “Fucking cunt...” and he led me out of the shower area. 

Approaching Daddy, I mumbled in awe. “Fuck me,” Daddy sat in his leather chair with his legs spread open presenting us with his beautiful cock... the cock I now served.   We stood there, staring for a long moment, his eyes observing us. Then reaching to the table beside him, he lifted a shiny steel object and lifted his nuts, inserting first one and then the other through the steel ring.  He then fed the length of his cock through it and pulled until it rested against his groin and lifted them up. “Get the fuck over here now, puppy!” Daddy ordered.  Daddy smiled as puppy approached, stood next to him and dropped his jockstrap to the floor.  He took another cockring and leaned into puppy, taking his sack in his hand and pulled large nuts through the ring.  With a little bit of effort, Daddy managed to push puppy’s semi-hard cock through the ring and pushed it into position against his shaved crotched.  I moaned taking in the sight of the gleaming metal against their cocks, lifting their cum filled balls. My mouth began to water. 

Satisfied, Daddy motioned puppy the floor with a slight movement of his hand.  Puppy dropped to the floor.  Crawling between Daddy’s legs, my alpha began to rub his hands up and down our Daddy’s legs.  I watched puppy reach for and engulf Daddy’s cock in his mouth. I moaned, “Please” wanting to join him and worship our Daddy’s cock until I took in puppy’s ass... those fucking protruding cunt lips!!  I still wondered if Daddy wanted my cunt lips to be like that... four years I thought... that’s how long Daddy has been working on them.  Here I stood... my ball sac engorged with saline... but was it enough for him?  What would my sac look like in four years?!...  I looked down and held it in my hands contemplating, feeling the immense pleasure that I now was feeling... I wanted to find out... I had to.  At that moment, I felt Daddy staring at me and I looked up with a pleading look... he simply nodded, acknowledging my desire. 

Daddy’s moans of pleasure grew as puppy started to worship that fat cock.  Daddy reached to rub puppy’s back with one hand while the other rested comfortably on the back of his neck and began exploring puppy’s muscular torso as his other hand fondled puppy’s ringed tits.  Daddy glanced at me as I took in the sight of my alpha pleasuring our Daddy.  Puppy continued to service Daddy... my hand moved to my cock and slowly began to stroke.  Daddy gave me a little smile as he looked down at puppy.  I could hear puppy’s moaning as he continued to suck Daddy’s cock.  Daddy grabbed the back of puppy’s head with both hands pulling puppy’s mouth up and down on his cock faster.  “Hands off cuntboy!” Daddy yelled, thrusting his hips upward as he shot his load into puppy’s eager mouth.  I immediately let go of my cock.  Daddy nodded approvingly at me as puppy remained on his cock sucking the last drops of cum from the cock.  Releasing puppy’s head, Daddy motioned to puppy to rise.  Smiling, puppy came to me, wiped the remains of Daddy’s cum from his lips and gathered my leash.  “Cunt...” 

Leading me to the sling, puppy silently signaled me to get on, grabbed my left wrist and secured me to the chain.  He quickly did the right wrist and proceeded to continue with my ankles.  He signaled Daddy with his hand motioning up and I felt the bottom of the sling rise.  Walking to the table, Daddy grabbed a syringe, only this one looked to have a larger dose.  I shivered, knowing what was about to happen.  He grabbed my arm and prepped it and sniffed at my armpits, taking several long deep breaths.  "Good cuntboy," he whispered to me... "Fucking rank...”  Staring directly into my eyes, he gave me the slam and leaned into me.  My head rose to meet his lips and our tongues began to explore each other’s mouth.   Backing off, Daddy proceeded to slam himself.   

“Fuck yeah!” I moaned knowing that the we were nowhere near ending this session as he went back to the table grabbing a short metal chain with two clamps on it.  Walking between my legs, he rubbed his fat cock against my cunt lips as he grabbed my left tit roughly in his hand and placed one of the clips directly on it.   "SHIT YEAH!!" I screamed feeling like it was being torn from my body for a second time... my tit was on fire.  Daddy then reached to my right tit completing the connection. Seeing my reaction, he grabbed my hips and plunged his leaking cock into my gaping cunt. “FUCK YOUR CUNT!” I begged as I felt his cock raping my open cunt. “Take it, cunt!” he grunted as the intense pain in my tits developed into pleasure. Seeing this, Daddy responded by intensifying the assault on my cunt and grabbed the chains attached to my tits and tugged at them. “Fuck yeah, Daddy!” I begged, “Fucking harder! Fucking cunt for Daddy!” I growled encouraging him to continue the onslaught. On and on he went pounding my cunt until finally, after losing sense of time, he roared and began to shoot a torrent of cum deeply inside my cunt. As Daddy pulled his slick cock out of my cunt, I could feel the cum seeping out. I immediately felt puppy’s mouth begin feeding off of my dripping cunt.  “Fucking feed on my cunt, puppy!” I begged, pushing my body onto his hungry mouth.  Daddy came around behind me and placed his half hard cock in my open mouth and inserted it straight into my throat. I wrapped my lips and tongue around his cock, savoring in the tastes of his cum and my own cunt juices. In only seconds, though, he began pissing in my mouth, flooding it quickly. The torrent continued and it soon started flowing out of my mouth and onto my neck.  Daddy pulled out and let his piss splash out over my chest and down onto my cock and ball sac.  I could hear puppy’s moans as the stream of chem piss covered my body. Seeing this, puppy went wild and began licking my torso, lapping up Daddy's piss.  “Fuck yeah, puppy!” I laughed, “Feed off of me!” 

“OK pigs, time to switch,” Daddy said, releasing my wrists.  “Release those,” motioning to my ankles and puppy released me and lowered the sling.  Standing there, I got my bearings.  I could feel the fluids begin to pool around my feet... sweat, piss and cum flowing from my body including my cunt.  Taking in their scent, I moaned, dropped to my knees and began to take it in.  “Fucking cuntpig!” puppy exclaimed at the sight of my lapping it up off the floor.  I couldn’t help it... I wanted that piss and cum back inside me where it belonged!  Grabbing my leash, Daddy pulled me up, wiped the dripping fluids from my lips and fed them to me.  “Don’t worry cuntboy, there’s more... they’ll always be more,” he said and led me to the cross again and strapped me on.   

“YES!” I yelled... knowing what it meant.  Securing my wrists, he removed my jockstrap and proceeded to spread my legs and chain my ankles to the lower posts.  Daddy proceeded to explore my cunt lips, wiping more of the chemmed-up lube inside me.  Then I felt it, the tunnel plug moving past my cunt lips.  “Fucking gape!” I growled as I felt it spread my cunt open.  “Fuck!” I yelled... realizing that this plug was larger than the other.  “Yep,” Daddy chuckled, noticing my surprise.  “Fucking gape.”  Feeling my cunt expanding, I quickly drew in breaths.  “Good cuntboy... relax...relax..” Daddy ordered, continuing to push the plug deeper inside my body.  “Now cunt... one last push and it’s done.”  Feeling the last push, I held my breath and it was done.  “Gape!” I sighed as my cunt lips took hold of the plug exposing my cunt to Daddy.  My cunt was open!  “Thank you, Daddy!” was all I could say.  Rising, Daddy kissed my forehead.  “Be right back,” he smiled and moved to prepare another bag of saline.  Moaning, I watched him hang the bag of clear fluid and gather the materials needed to inflate my sac to an even larger size.  Walking the stand to me, he silently stared and nodded.  Placing the stand to my side, he began.  “Another 250 ml...” was all he said and inserted the needle.  “Yes, Daddy! Bigger!” I begged, feeling the sting of the saline begin flowing into my sac. 

Satisfied with his work, Daddy moved towards puppy.  “On the sling, pup” he ordered, “Cunt here will be out of service for a bit.  Smiling, puppy moved to the sling and Daddy secured my alpha in.  Once puppy was immobile, Daddy raised the sling giving him open access to puppy’s cunt.  Smiling, Daddy prepped his arm, gave him a slam equal to the dose he gave me and puppy howled, “FIST!”  Snapping on the gloves and lubing his hands, “Fucking pig,” Daddy snarled, “Tell cuntboy how much you need fist!” He reached forward and worked those swollen cunt lips.  “Yes Daddy! Fist me!” puppy groaned.  “I need it, cuntboy... just like you need piss! Fucking crave a man’s fist inside me!” he proclaimed as Daddy invaded his cunt.  "Please Daddy... please fist me,” he continued.  Obliging, Daddy shoved his entire fist into puppy’s cunt and proceeded to fuck him. "Take it, puppy!  Take your Daddy's fist up your faggot cunt.  This what you want, puppy?”” Moving his head side to side, puppy shouted, "Oh YES, DADDY!  PLEASE GIVE ME MORE! I NEED THIS!"   Daddy continued the onslaught... going deeper with every insertion.  “YES!” puppy moaned as he moved to take it deeper into his cunt.  Seeing puppy’s reaction, I immediately began moaning as my cunt lips instinctively began to throb around the tunnel plug.  My cunt was insatiable... wanting to be full.  “Take it puppy! Take Daddy’s fist!” I encouraged my alpha as he surrendered to Daddy.  I began craving that fist.  Daddy’s movements slowed down, no longer pummeling him, and patiently inched forward... puppy’s cunt lips slowly enveloping Daddy’s arm.  “HOLY SHIT!” I yelled, seeing Daddy’s arm move up his forearm and past the elbow.  "He's one talented cuntpig, isn't he, cuntboy?" Daddy laughed.  “You think you could ever to this?”  I moaned... my cunt was throbbing at the image of puppy riding that muscular arm and the thought of me on his other arm.  Feeling Daddy’s fist starting to pull out, puppy pushed back encouraging him to go deeper.  “Please, Daddy, deeper,” he begged, groaning loudly.  “Don’t stop.”   His fist slowly pulling out of puppy’s sloppy cunt, Daddy laughed, motioning to me and taking hold of his cunt lips. “You think we’re gonna stop anytime soon?  We got that hungry slammed up cunt over there.”   

With a devilish grin, Daddy moved towards me and ordered me not to look down.  With an approving glance, he took in my crotch.  Suddenly, I remembered what he had done.  I had been so caught up in puppy’s fisting that I forgot about the saline!  My sac began to throb... I felt it... the fucking heaviness... the stretching of the skin.  I was so fucking spun that I had ignored it.  “Beautiful!” Daddy whispered in my ear as he released my wrist restraints and moved down to my ankles.  “Close your eyes, he ordered and led me to the mirror.  “Open,” he commanded.  I opened and let out a loud groan, taking a look at my massive sac.  “OH FUUUUUUCK!” There was no way I’d be able to go anywhere like this even if I wanted to.  I was a freak!  “Go ahead cuntboy, feel them. You’ve earned it.”  I took them in my hands and began to explore.  “Shit yeah!” I moaned feeling the skin of my shaved sac stretched out to hold the contents of the saline.  I held my breath feeling the sensation of my exploring fingers move through my body.  “Thank you, Daddy! Fucking bull sac!” I gasped.  “That’s my cuntboy,” Daddy said, placing his hands on my shoulders and pushing me to my knees.  Feeling the immense size of my sac, I spread my legs as I dropped to my knees.  Daddy took his cock in his hand. “OK cuntboy, work on this.” Slapping his cock on my cheeks with his heavy cock, he placed it in my waiting mouth.    Looking up at Daddy’s face, I felt it begin to swell...  the warmth and pulsing of his cock releasing the salty bitter pre-cum down my throat.  Thrusting into my mouth, Daddy reached down and pulled on my tit chains and I began moaning... stimulating his cock with the vibrations.  “Yes cunt.... work it.” Daddy moaned.  His cock continued to expand and entered my throat.  Taking him down to the root, my throat constricted around the thick veined shaft as I took in the musky scent of my Daddy’s crotch.  I stayed there whimpering and moaning with each thrust of his cock.  “Suck my cock, cunt.  Take it all down, cuntboy.”  The now constant verbal abuse from Daddy and puppy only increased my desire to be dominated.  I begged Daddy to fuck my mouth and fill me with his seed but I could only groan and whimper.  Daddy felt himself approaching the edge and pulled himself back.  Pulling out of my mouth, I moved forward to the withdrawing cock with a plea.  “Please Daddy. Please,” I moaned.  I wanted Daddy’s load. “Not yet cuntboy,” he said, “This is puppy’s load.”  Seeing the disappointed look on my face, Daddy scowled, “Cuntboy,  you are the omega... you are here for our pleasure.”  Looking down, I acknowledged that I was and always will be the last in the pecking order and followed him to puppy’s side and knelt as Daddy moved between his legs. 

“Fuck me, Daddy!” puppy begged, feeling Daddy’s cock begin the invasion of his cunt.  Slowly at first, he pushed past puppy’s cunt lips... teasing my alpha then withdrawing.  With each movement, Daddy increased the depth of his assault.  “Deeper!” puppy pleaded, feeling the thrusts increase with intensity.   Daddy, gripping puppy’s harness, rammed his massive cock into his cunt... plunging it deeper with every thrust.  I was in awe... puppy rode Daddy’s cock, his cunt refusing to release the cock from its grip.  For what seemed like hours, the fucking continued... their bodies glistening with sweat.  I saw the ecstasy on puppy’s face as his balls contracted and a load of cum erupted from his cock onto his scuplted torso.  “Motherfucker!” puppy yelled.    Seeing the cum pool on his pup’s abs, Daddy slammed himself on more time into puppy’s cunt and spasmed...  “Take it!” Daddy roared, releasing his hot cum into the hungry cunt.  As the cum flowed off puppy, Daddy moved forward, their lips meeting as puppy’s cunt gripped cock, refusing to release it.   

Daddy grunted, “Take it...” and thrust one more time. That's when I realized he was pissing up puppy’s cunt.  "Yeah, puppy..." he groaned, "take your Daddy's hot chem piss all the way up your fucking cunt." Puppy moaned as the hot stream of piss filled his cunt.  “Thank you, Daddy,” he groaned as he wriggled against Daddy’s thick cock.  “You’re fucking welcome, pup.” Daddy responded, remaining inside puppy’s cunt, keeping it plugged. “HOLD IT,” Daddy commanded.  Pulling out, he ordered me to come closer. "Get over here, cuntboy.”  He took hold of my shoulders and looked me over, taking in my massive ball sac hanging between my legs and sighed.  “You are such a fucking beautiful cuntpig!”   He positioned me between him and puppy with my head level with his cock.  I couldn't help but put it in my mouth, hoping I'd get some of his piss. He didn’t disappoint.  He still had some left as he pissed his final streams deep into my gulping throat.   “Now get on that cunt,” he smirked.  I was surprised... did he say what I thought he said?  “Kneel, cuntboy,” he ordered and I let out a loud moan as I felt my mouth come into contact with those swollen cunt lips and began exploring.  The hunger for piss overcame me.  Pressing my mouth deeper in his cunt, I let out another moan signaling puppy what I wanted.  The flow of piss, cum and cunt juices began slowly but it was obvious that he wouldn’t be able to hold it.  I eagerly began to suck at his cunt as he continued to release the fluids taking them down my gullet.   I was insatiable... I was a cunt dying of thirst and the only thing I needed to survive was the mixture of puppy’s cunt juices and our Daddy’s cum.  The wet slurping sounds filled the room as I fed on their precious fluids. I was so fucking high at this point.  I just wanted to feed.  If there had been any doubts about piss before this, they were gone.   

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Daddy's Cuntboy 13

I never really left Daddy after that session.  Luckily, my apartment lease was coming up and I gave notice, though, I would have paid any price to break it.  To the outside world, nothing changed but my address.  But the minute I walked into our home, I’d stripped down to my yellow jock and be cuntboy.  Here, I was not allowed any “outside” clothes... my collar, harness always waiting in the entryway when I returned home to be ready to service them.  Friday mornings at work were the worst... knowing the weekend was coming up and if Daddy had made plans.  I’d try to concentrate on finishing up my work for the week; at the same time, never knowing if I would get that text ordering me to come home early.  That’s why I avoided any meetings that day.   

Yet, there were times when my work and personal lives collided.  That day I had a last-minute meeting scheduled at 1:00 pm with a client.  As my client entered my office, the familiar text notification rang.  “Fuck!” I thought, knowing who it was.  “Sorry about that,” I said as I grabbed my phone and quickly glanced at it.   Yup... it was Daddy ordering me home by 2:00 pm... meaning that I had 30 minutes to get this meeting over with.  “Yes Daddy,” I responded. I was fucked.  I quickly rushed through the details we needed to go over as I tried to casually watch the clock... trying to gauge how much time I had left.  Then another text came through.  Giving an apologetic look, I grabbed the phone and glanced at the message.  Stifling a moan, I held my breath and stared at the video... puppy’s open mouth being filled with a torrent of golden piss!   I couldn’t look away.  The piss continued to flow as puppy gulped it down.  My mouth began to water.  As the flow slowed, puppy moved to engulf Daddy’s cock... totally engulfing it, he gave me a fucking wink.  FUCK!!  I sat back in my chair and tried to relax.  Pulling the camera to his face, Daddy mouthed “Now,” and hung up.  “Everything ok,” my client asked.  “Yyyeah,” I responded and rushed through a few more details and promised I’d email him with more details next week.  I quickly left for home. 

Walking in just in time, I stripped down and geared up.   “Good cuntboy. We’re in the dungeon.” I heard Daddy say over the intercom, realizing that he was monitoring the door from the dungeon.  Noticing the rig and gear on the side table, I moaned.  I took the strap, tied it around my bicep and prepped my vein.  “Fucking cunt,” I growled the needle hit the vein and I drew my blood into the syringe... “Daddy’s cuntboy...”  I emptied it into my bloodstream.  “Shit!” I yelled as I took off the strap and let the chems flow through me.  The familiar feeling overcame me... the rush of desire in my cunt overwhelmed me.  Cock... that was what I needed... all I wanted was cock... in my cunt... in my mouth... I wanted to service... I needed to service and the cocks were in the dungeon. 

I walked into the dungeon and there was Daddy pumping puppy’s cunt lips.  “Fuck...” I mumbled.  Taking in the sight of those sloppy cunt lips extending inches along the inside of the clear cylinder, I dropped to my knees and crawled over to them.  As I neared, I saw it... a mason jar filled with piss on the floor beside the sling.  “That’s for you, cuntboy.” Daddy said.  Quickly grabbing the jar with both hands, I swallowed the precious liquid I craved making sure I took in every drop.  Daddy smiled, “Fucking piss boy... go clean up.”  I wiped the chem piss from my lips and worked my way over to the shower area as I removed my harness and lowered my jockstrap... feeling my cock and balls escape the confines of the yellow mesh as the sound of puppy’s moans increased with the pumping action.  Slowly removing the tunnel plug, I groaned as I felt the gape of my cunt remain open and began to clean my cunt out.  I knew that I needed to be ready for anything.  The fact that Daddy had left a rig for me in the entryway was the tell.   Taking the nozzle, I noticed that it had been smeared with chem lube.  Smiling, I slipped it into my cunt.  Feeling the chems react with my cunt walls, I fucked myself with it... my cunt was hungry.  “Hurry up cuntboy,” he ordered.  “Yes, Daddy,” I responded and proceeded to clean out my cunt several times.  Completely clean, I toweled off and pulled my jockstrap on.  “Shit...” I groaned...feeling the mesh fabric cradling my cock and heavy balls... Daddy always kept my balls slightly engorged now... as the tight straps spread my ass cheeks, allowing complete access to my cunt.   

After getting my harness on, I grabbed the tunnel plug; but before I could insert it into my cunt, Daddy called me over. “Over here cuntboy.”   I dropped to my knees and crawled to him.  “Good cuntboy,” Daddy growled, releasing the cylinder from puppy’s cunt with a loud pop.  I stopped.  ”Fuck yeah! Fucking beautiful cunt lips!” I moaned as my mouth began to salivate at the sight of puppy’s huge throbbing cunt lips surrounding a beautiful dripping pink rosebud.  Seeing my reaction, Daddy chuckled.  “Go on cuntboy, have at it.”  I quickly crawled over, shoved my face into those swollen mounds of flesh and began to feast on the slimy rosebud.  Feeling the puppy’s cunt slime cover my face, I dove deeper into the folds of his cunt.  I then tasted that familiar tang of piss.  I went crazy... wanting to crawl into his cunt to feed on it as my body absorbed his fluids.  Puppy began to moan, “YESSS! EAT MY CUNT CUNTBOY! FUCKING FEED ON MY IT!”  I continued feeding, not wanting to stop.  “OK cuntboy, off.” Daddy ordered but I continued like the hungry cunt I was.  “Enough!” Daddy yelled grabbing me by the collar and pulled me off puppy’s cunt.  I sank back and watched as Daddy, with a scowl on his face, released puppy from the sling.   

Upon release, puppy climbed off the sling and immediately went down on all fours and crawled to me as an alpha dog would approach a beta.  I remained motionless, waiting to see what he would do.  I looked up at Daddy, his face remained stern.  I watched my alpha as he grew nearer.  Part of me was worried but my chemmed up cunt began to take over.  I saw his muscled pecs framed in his harness coming towards me with his huge red bulge hanging between his legs and my cunt lips began to throb.  I began to moan.  Closer he came until I felt his breath on my face and stared into my dilated black eyes not saying a word.  Knowing my place, my eyes lowered and prepared for the worst.  Suddenly, I felt his tongue begin to fondly lap at my face.  Feeling this show of tenderness, I looked into his eyes began to whimper like a puppy.  I didn’t know what came over me... but it felt right.  Seeing my reaction, puppy nipped at my neck and moved behind me growling.   Looking up at Daddy, I saw his mood change.  He was smiling and gave a nod.  Feeling puppy’s tongue on my cunt lips, I arched my back and presented my cunt.   

“Looks like we may have a cuntpup here, puppy,” Daddy laughed.  “WOOF!” puppy responded as he took a swipe at my cunt lips with his tongue and began sniffing at my cunt.  Feeling that tongue, I immediate pushed back and began to whimper, begging for more than his tongue...  “Arff Arff” I begged.  I didn’t know what was happening... the barking just came out.   Seeing the confused look on my face, Daddy reassured me as he walked behind me to puppy’s side and petted him.  “Go with it.  You are discovering your true self... cuntboy, cuntpup, or maybe something else. Your alpha here wasn’t always puppy.  He was just a fist sub when we first met until the first time he barked.”   

“WOOF!” puppy laughed as Daddy moved to pull the red jock off him.  Freeing his cock, Daddy moved back to my face and presented his throbbing cock.  “Cuntboy or cuntpup, you will be servicing me.”  I let out a woof...  No... that wasn’t right... “Arff!” I smiled as I took in his cock to the hilt as it rested on my tongue with his cockhead nestled down my throat.  Suddenly, I felt puppy’s paws on my back as his breath hit my neck and I felt his fat uncut cock move past my cunt lips and into my cunt.  I started grunting and moaning feeling puppy’s cock hit my prostate.   With each thrust, I pushed back wanting him to fuck me harder, deeper, faster as I held onto Daddy’s cock with my lips.  I was in heat... I needed cock.   With one deep thrust, puppy sank his cock into me and held onto my shoulders.  I could feel the heat of his body against my back as his erect tits hit my shoulder blades.  “How’s that feel cuntpup? You want puppy’s knot?” I did... at this point all I could think about was being knotted to my alpha... I wanted to feel puppy’s cock locked in my cunt!  “ARFF! Fuck your cuntpup!” I begged.  “Fucking knot your cuntpup and fill me with your cum!”    Daddy laughed and began to face fuck me.  I moaned as puppy, with one last thrust, sent a torrent of cum into my cunt with a howl and held me with his cock plugging my cunt.  With my cunt full of puppy’s cum, I began to work on Daddy’s cock...  “Good boy, feed on Daddy’s cock.”   I felt his swollen cock withdraw from my slick mouth.  “Daddy’s ball’s...suck on em, cuntpup.”  I moved down to Daddy’s crotch and took in the aroma of musk filling my nostrils.  Growling, I lapped his ball sac as the salty taste of sweat filled my mouth.  Feeling his sac contract, I immediately moved to take the cock in my mouth.  “Good cuntpup!” Daddy moaned as he shot his load down my throat.   

We remained like that for a bit... Daddy’s cock down my throat and puppy cock inside my cunt.  With his cock in my mouth, I looked up at Daddy and he smiled.  “Good cuntpup. Release...” and he pulled out.  At the same time, I felt puppy climb off of me.  Moving around to puppy’s cunt, I instinctively growled and started sniffing.  Chuckling, puppy positioned himself to give me better access to his swollen cunt lips.  I did the same and he began to feed on the cum dripping from my cunt.  Seeing his two pups, Daddy smiled.  “Here cuntpup.”  Feeling puppy stop his feeding, I whimpered a bit until I saw what was in Daddy’s hand.  I quickly got up and crawled over to him.  “For now, cuntpup,” Daddy said as he held a silicone puppy tail in each of his hands.  “We’ll see what happens. You too puppy.  Both of you, present cunts!”   I turned around presenting my cunt as I felt puppy move quickly next to me.   Grabbing a handful of the chem lube, he prepared the plugs and stuffed our cunts.   “Grrrrr,” I growled working my new tail.  Clenching my cunt lips, I felt my tail swinging as the plug worked my cunt.  I fucking loved it!  Seeing my enthusiasm, puppy pounced on me and we playfully began to roll around filling the room with the sounds of happy pups.   

“Good boys,” Daddy laughed as he pulled us apart and connected our leashes.  “Come.” he ordered, pulling us the other side of the room with puppy slightly in front of me.  Reaching the other side, I smiled as I saw Daddy had placed two dog bowls on the floor and piss.    ‘Arff! Arff!” I barked... seeing the metal bowls fill with Daddy’s warm piss.  Finished pissing, Daddy stepped back and we crawled to the bowls and immediately began to lap it up.  I went crazy... my tongue slurping up the piss as it dripped down my chin and back into the bowl.  I wanted to sink my entire face into it.  Seeing this, puppy grabbed my head with his paws and held it close to the piss.  “Use your tongue, cuntpup.” puppy encouraged, “curl your tongue... take in the piss.”  I began whimpering...wanting the piss.  “Listen to your alpha, cuntpup.” Daddy commanded.  On hearing my Daddy’s voice, I relaxed and began to take in the piss as directed by my alpha.  “Woof!” puppy barked as I followed his directions.  Somehow, the rhythm of my tongue lapping at the piss, began to calm me but I continued whimpering.  For now, I was a newborn cuntpup and still trying to make sense of it.  I sensed Daddy approach and our leashes tighten.  Daddy clicked his teeth, pulling us towards the bed.  “Up,” he motioned and we climbed on the bed and Daddy tossed puppy one of his red jockstraps.  After waiting for puppy to put it on, I moved next to puppy as he gathered me in his forelimbs... his paws gently stroking my tits as I positioned my cunt against the red mesh pouch holding his uncut cock and balls.  I whimpered as puppy pushed his crotch against my ass cheeks and began chewing on my neck.  “Ok cuntpup, relax.  I’ve got that surprise for you coming in a bit.” Daddy smiled and walked out of the dungeon.  I let out a soft bark and sank deeper into puppy.  “Grrrr,” he growled and he held me tighter. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 14 

Fuck! I was confused!  The cuntpup in me savored the feel of puppy holding me... but it was so new.  Sure, he had held me in his arms like this before... but... I consciously felt my 12-inch tail against his hard abs... the plug pushing deeper into my cunt.  Pulsing, my cunt grasped the large plug tighter until it began to move, sliding against his hard sweat soaked six pack.  Taking a hard bite on the nape of my neck, puppy growled.  “Fuck cuntpup... I like it!”  I began to whimper as his paws moved my head down to his crotch, positioning me in front of him.  “Arff! Arff!” I barked... my tail now wagging wildly... not wanting to leave this mindset.   “Good cuntpup!” puppy laughed as I began sniffing his sweat soaked jock.  I growled... his cock hardening in my mouth as I chewed on the red mesh fabric.  He pushed up... signaling me to take his uncut cock to the hilt.  I wanted to tell him that I wanted my alpha’s cock to feed me his piss... but all that came out was a whimper.  Pushing my head back, he released his hard cock.  I continued whimpering... seeing his pulsating thick shaft... his cockhead escaping the confines of his foreskin.  “Feed cuntpup,” puppy tenderly ordered.  “Feed on your alpha’s piss.”  With a loud moan, I took his cock into my mouth until my lips met his smooth crotch.  “Fucking piss pup!” puppy groaned as he let loose a torrent of golden piss down my throat.  Fuck!  I was where I wanted to be... the stream of warm chem piss continued down my throat and I worked my throat muscles to milk it all from my alpha’s cock.  “Hold that last part cuntpup,”  puppy smiled, pulling out of my throat and filling my mouth.  “Good boy,” he said, moving to kiss me.  It was a deep piss filled kiss... the piss moving back and forth between our mouths as our tongues clashed until puppy sucked it all into his mouth.  Seeing him holding in his mouth... I began lapping at his face... like a starving piss pup... feeding on the piss and spit that had escaped our mouths and covered our skin.   Suddenly, puppy pushed me down with his paws and jumped on top of me.   Opening my mouth, he released the piss.  A load moan escaped my throat as the hot chem piss flowed from his mouth into mine spilling over my face.  “Fucking cuntpup...” puppy smiled and moved into me.  With our lips locked, puppy slowly moved his paws down my shaved chest, over my harness... taking hold of my hard pecs, he moved down to my yellow jock and gently massaged my engorged cock and balls sliding it down.  Releasing his kiss, puppy glaced down at my sac, “Fucking beautiful,” he sighed and took hold of it.  Looking deep into my eyes, “Fucking cuntpup... ” he kissed me.   I whimpered... I was so happy. 

Out of the blue, we heard the dungeon door open... we stopped, hearing the sounds of conversation... Daddy had returned and he wasn’t alone.  “Fucking pups!  Can’t leave them alone for a minute.” Daddy laughed.  “Pups... come!” he ordered and we instantly dropped on the floor and crawled over to them.  “Hey puppy,” Daddy’s friend smiled as he moved to puppy and began exploring my alpha’s body with his hands.  “Good boy!” he continued as puppy began to playfully nip at his hand.  I instinctively cowered at this stranger.  I was in awe of this 6’4” silver-haired tatted up muscle god in front of me.  He wore his hair in a military buzz.  He stood there shirtless, booted in tight leather chaps surrounding his muscular legs.  The tats were incredible... seemingly flowing up and down his arms onto his back and torso. My mouth began to salivate... His thick pierced cock... nestled against a pair of swollen cum-filled balls surrounded by a massive metal cock ring... dangled between his legs.   Thick tit rings shone against his silver dusted rock-hard torso.   He smiled...  

“Eric, this is cuntboy... ” Daddy corrected himself chuckling... “Seems like that may change... he’s cuntpup for now.”  Hearing this... Eric smiled and held out his hand to me.  "Damn, cuntpup, I'm gonna have fun with you, tonight," he grinned.  I crawled over to him, sniffed the back of his hand and began sucking on his fingers.  I gasped as I watched Eric’s cock rise and expand... my cunt lips began to throb... wanting to feel that thick metal ring invading my cunt.   “Good boy,” Daddy nodded approvingly motioning me to the fuck bench.  Releasing Eric’s fingers, I jumped on the bench... positioning myself on all fours, I offered my cunt.  Grunting, Eric began to examine me with his strong hands... running them over my shaved body.  “Fucking beautiful skin... no blemishes.” he commented as he continued.  “A couple of days of fasting will give him a sleek look.  You ever consider showing him?”  I didn’t understand and looked at Daddy.  Smiling, Daddy chuckled as puppy jealously growled.  “I’ve thought about it... but wasn’t sure if he’d pup.”    

Pulling the pouch of my jock to the side Eric nodded, he took hold of my ball sac and grabbed hold of the guiche rings.  “Nice...  how often do you infuse?” he asked, feeling the heft of my sac.  I spread my legs allowing my sac to hang loosely between my thighs.  Grabbing a glass pipe and filling it with shards of Tina, Daddy laughed, “Every couple of days to keep it noticeable... unless I decide he’s not going anywhere.”   Daddy placed the pipe against Eric’s lips and lit the torch, feeding him a series of hits.  “MMMMM, I’d like to see that.” Eric sighed, as the billowing clouds escaped his mouth.  Feeling the effects of the chems, he approached my face and stood, spreading his legs.  I stared at Eric’s thick cock... the shining silver ring jutting out of his piss slit bobbed up and down to the beat of his heart.  It began to thicken...  With my eyes locked on the cock, Daddy gently guided my salivating mouth towards the object of my desire.   “Fucking whore,” puppy snarled.  Acknowledging my Daddy, I licked my lips and opened my mouth.  Closing my eyes, I slid my lips over the head... feeling the warm metal ring hit my tongue and I played with the ring, pulling and pushing it with my tongue.  I continued devouring the massive cock down to the root. I swallowed, allowing my throat to expand as the cock arched at the back of my throat and settled in deep.  Feeling Daddy’s hand against my neck, I stroked the underside of the shaft with my tongue... covering it with spit... I felt his pre-cum dripping down my throat.  Feeling me worshipping his cock, Eric began to slowly face fuck me and I opened my eyes to the long, thick shaft moving in and out of my mouth.  I struggled to feed.   I whimpered...  I wanted it, needed it...  “Fuck yeah, fucking hot mouth on this one.  Maybe even better than puppy’s” he laughed as puppy growled.  He grabbed my head and continued thrusting...  “Take it cunt... fuck yeah!”  I struggled... I wasn’t used to the ring hitting the back of my throat.  After a series of hard thrusts, I felt his cock convulse as he released a torrent of cum the slit of his pierced cock exploded in the back of my mouth and streamed down my throat.  I swallowed his cum and moaned happily as it filled my stomach and closed my lips around his fat cock as he pulled out.  I wanted every drop of this man’s cum in me.   

Daddy handed Eric the pipe and he took another hit.  Leaning into me, he blew a thick cloud into my mouth and I inhaled.  Going in for a kiss, I moaned and we began devouring each other as the thick cloud escaped from my nose.  I moaned... feeling his tongue explore my mouth with hard pointed thrusts.  Retreating, Eric bit my lips and I went wild with the combination of the cloud and the masculinity of this god.  I began barking loudly until he slipped his cock back down my throat and I settled down... I knew what was coming...  My throat muscles contracted, surrounding his thick shaft as I felt the warm acrid piss flow from his cock into my belly.  The flow continued... I started to hesitate... I didn’t know if I could take it all!  Laughing, Eric grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock to the root and held my nose.  “Fucking cunt! You’re not getting off of it until you take every last drop!”  For a minute, I thought I was going to drown in this muscle god’s piss until I felt puppy’s paws on my shoulders.   “Drink cuntpup.  It’s what you need.” he said tenderly as I felt my stomach extending from the massive flow.  Feeling the last drops of piss exit his cock, Eric released my nose allowing me to breathe, and pulled out as my lips lapped the last drops of piss.   

Satisfied, Eric took hold of the pipe and took another hit.  At the same time, puppy left my side and crawled to him and sat up on his haunches.  “Please,” puppy begged... the hunger took over.  “Fucking crystal pup,” Eric smirked, placing the pipe against puppy’s lips, feeding him a long series of hits.  Grabbing puppy’s collar, Eric led him Daddy’s chair and he sat down... positioning puppy between his legs.  Grabbing his cock, Eric teased puppy, motioning my alpha to service.   “Good puppy, let’s relax a bit... get my cock ready for cuntpup.”  Moaning, puppy began servicing the cock that was going into my cunt. 

“Fucking spun out cuntpup,” Daddy snarled as he took hold of my head.  “I promised Eric your cunt, you want it?” he whispered in my ear.  “GRRRRR!” I enthusiastically responded.  “Thought so,” he chuckled and threw me over his shoulder and tossed me on the bed.  Grabbing the pipe, he lit it and took a hit... he stood before me with a questioning look.  I moaned...  Taking the pipe from Daddy, I took a couple of hits eagerly inhaling the white clouds.  Handing the pipe back to Daddy, he climbed onto the bed and took another hit as I slid between his legs and began nursing on his right tit.  “Fucking cunt!” he laughed.  I increased the pressure on his tit with my teeth.  “AWWW FUUUCK!” Daddy roared, grabbing my head and pulling me into his massive pec until I couldn’t breathe.  I was suffocating... I panicked and began to push away from my Daddy.  Seeing my reaction, he released me.  Dazed from the lack of oxygen and the crystal, I sat up and sucked at the pipe he was lighting for me.   I inhaled... basking in the rush of the chems now flowing in my veins, I felt his hand work its way down my back until I felt my plug roughly pulled out of my cunt... I yelped and immediately felt my exposed cunt lips throb with a hunger to be fed.  It needed to be fed... 

Feeling the intense quivering of my cunt, I felt two of Daddy’s fingers invade my cunt.  I moaned as he reached to the side table and grabbed the chem laced lube.  Slathering the lube over his fingers, he returned to my cunt and I felt his fingers slide past my cunt lips and extend... manipulating the walls of my cunt.  “You like Daddy inside you?” he snarled.  I growled... begging for him to continue.  My cunt was on fire and pleading for his hand.  He continued fucking me with his fingers.    Taking a deep breath, I nodded... I needed his fist in me.  My cunt opened up, inviting him to enter me.  I gasped as his entire hand entered my cunt and pushed it towards his hand, indicating the desire for his arm.  My cunt was insatiable...  Slowly the onslaught continued, pausing to let my cunt accept the depth of his arm.  “Yes!” I moaned, the first words out of my mouth since I felt the pup in me emerge.  “Fuck me! Fuck my cunt... fuck my hungry cunt with your arm!”  Pulling out quickly to his wrist, Daddy quickly plunged his arm back in... repeating this action, he began fucking me with his arm, inching his way deeper into my body.  Deeper he continued with every thrust...  “You want Daddy to give you more... can you take more? Fucking cunt...”  He continued.   “PLEASE!” was all I could manage to say as the rapid strokes of his arm rubbed against my prostate sending me over the edge.  “FUUUCK!  CUUUUUNTBOY!” I yelled as began shuddering and moaning from the anal orgasm his fisting had produced.  Grabbing my engorged jock pouch and slapping it with a dismissive grunt, Daddy laughed, “Fucking nothing but a cunt on you.”   

It was true... I wasn’t meant to be cuntpup... I was cuntboy.  Pausing, he made tiny movements in my cunt.  I continued moaning... feeling those fingers moving within my cunt until I felt him pull out and his fingers began caressing my bloated cunt lips allowing me to relax.  "Give me a hit," he instructed, "and then take another hit for yourself."   I passed him the pipe and heard him inhale for a few seconds.  Staring deeply into my eyes, he passed the pipe back to me and I did the same.  Holding in the clouds, he moved to my cunt... his lips barely touching my cunt lips.   I moaned... feeling the tip of his tongue slide against my cunt lips and he released the warm clouds into my cunt.  “Fuck!!!!” I yelled feeling the heat of his chemmed breath hit me.  Inserting his tongue... I began squirming as it went into my wet moist cunt.  Exploring my cunt with his tongue, Daddy moaned as he fed on my cunt juices.  He would occasionally pull out... teasing my bloated cunt lips with the tip of his tongue.  By this point, I was so open... my cunt dripped... offering its essence to my Daddy.  Eventually, Daddy rose and smiled.  “Fucking gape,” he groaned as I pulled my cunt lips apart feeling the slick folds of my rosebud slide out.  “That feel good, cuntboy?” he asked gently massaging the dark pink rosebud.  “Fuck yeah, Daddy.” I smiled, “Daddy’s cuntboy... Thank you, Daddy.”   Sitting back, I saw my reflection in the mirror.  I groaned as I spread my thighs... from the mirror I could see my cunt lips protruding more than ever before... Daddy smiled and I caught his gaze in the reflection.  “So, it’s cuntboy?” Daddy asked.  “Yes, Daddy.” I answered enthusiastically, fingering my sloppy cunt.  He nodded.   

“So... cuntboy...” Eric grunted, holding puppy’s mouth inches from his hard cock.  Pushing puppy aside, he rose from the leather chair and walked towards the bed smiling... his hard silver tipped cock leading him to my hungry cunt.  “Fuck me...” I begged, feeling his strong arms pick me up off the bed.  “Fucking cuntpig...” he growled.  Walking me to the sling, he laid me gently onto the sling and secured my ankles to the chains, exposing my wrecked cunt, and fastened my wrists.    

Seeing Eric taking control of me, Daddy motioned puppy to the bed and lifted his arm.  “Get the fuck over here puppy.”   Jumping on the bed, puppy moved to the offered pit, inhaling.  Lapping at the drops of sweat dripping from the hairy pit, puppy’s hunger intensified... swallowing all he could find.  Handing the pipe to puppy, Daddy lit the torch.  “Take some hits, puppy... like the greedy methpup you are.”  Happily, puppy sucked on the pipe.  Leaning into Daddy’s cock, he began blowing thick clouds of white smoke on the thick shaft before taking it down to the root. 

Totally consumed with Daddy and puppy, I gasped in shock, not expecting Eric’s sudden brutal attack on my cunt with his cock.  “Take it, cuntboy! Take my fucking cock up your sloppy cunt!” he grunted.  With the pain converted to pleasure, I pleaded for him to fuck me harder.  He responded, raising his assault to a higher level.  As the fucking grew more aggressive, the sounds of the clanking chains filled the room as a stream of degrading obscenities escaped his mouth.  The sweat began pouring off of him... covering his taught muscles.  I was in heat... I desperately wanted this man’s cum in me and I began bucking... forcing my cunt to take every thick inch of Eric’s cock in me.  “That feel good cuntboy?  Fucking fat cock feeding that sloppy cunt...” Eric growled.   “Fuck yes!” I yelled, feeling the thick metal cockring hit my cunt lips as his balls slapped against my ass cheeks.  “I’m gonna fucking fill you, cuntboy!” he yelled, “You want that?  You want my fucking cum in you?”  “YES!” FUCKING FILL ME!” I cried out, feeling  his cock expand even more.  Going over the edge, he snarled, “You fucking cunt!” and cried out as balls spewed a torrent white hot ropes of cum up my cunt.  "Fuck yes!!" I screamed, his cum filling my cunt, saturating it.   

“So, what do you think of my cuntboy, Eric?”  Daddy playfully asked as puppy continued to devour every inch of his swollen cock.  “Fuck yeah! How much for this cunt?” Eric grunted, as my cunt continued milking his cock.  “Not for sale,” Daddy replied holding the pipe up.  “But for this shit... you can use him anytime.”  Placing one of his hands on the back of puppy’s head while he sucked, Daddy took a hit of the pipe and blew the white clouds down onto puppy.  It suddenly hit me... I was being whored out... 

Removing his cock from my cunt, Eric nodded and walked around, positioning his dripping cock in front of my face.  Slapping his cock against my face, he laughed, “Still hungry cuntpig?”  I moaned, opening my mouth.  “Yeah, you want to taste my cum... want that don’t cha? Daddy’s fucking cunt whore...”   I was in heaven.  “Uh huh...” I babbled in a chemmed haze and took it in.  “That’s it... clean it off cuntboy... you taste your cunt juices covering my cock?” Eric continued.  “Uh huh,“  I mumbled, tasting the saltiness of his cum mixed with my chemmed up cunt juices.  With his cock now clean, he pulled out and kissed me.  “Thank you,” I smiled, licking my lips. 

I had reason to thank him several more times that night.  After all, I had to pay for the chems... I was Daddy’s chemwhore. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4