Daddy's Cuntboy

badjujuboy

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 6:26 PM, PunkBiker said:

Thanks for a well written story with an ending.  Great time jerking off while reading.

Thanks punkbiker.  Honestly, I was planning on ending it at that point.  The fact is that I wanted to see what happened next.  So with a little push from a friend, I've got a new chapter....

• Like 1

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 19 – A continuation 

“Fuck yeah, CUNT”!” boy cried out.  “Mother fucker! Yes!”  My hungry cunt mouth enveloped the thick wet, swollen cockhead and it slid in.  Closing my lips, I began to suck, to worship the cock on what I realized was to be another member of Daddy’s stable.  “Take my cock, fucking cunt freak!” he continued.  Reaching down and taking hold of my hard tits, he worked them... pinching and pulling them.  “Fucking tits!” Feeling the pain intensify, I began moaning... the vibrations increasing the sensations on boy’s cock.  “You fucking like my creation boy?”  Daddy chuckled, offering boy another hit.  Blowing the thick white chem cloud down on me, “FUUUCCCCK YYEEEAAAHHH!” boy exhaled and took another hit.  Daddy took boy’s right tit in his hand and smiled.  “Yes!” puppy growled, acknowledging what I thought... boy would be joining us!  I continued sucking boy... wondering what Daddy had in mind for boy as puppy crawled to Daddy’s cock and took it into his hungry mouth.   

I heard the sound of the torch being lit. Daddy laughed as he nudged boy and held the pipe, motioning him to take another hit off the repacked pipe. My cunt lips pulsed... knowing I’d be whored out to keep boy spun. “MMMMM” boy inhaled and held his breath for a bit and then released it.  Feeling the cloud surround my face, I instinctively tried take it in, but boy wouldn’t have it. His hands reached out, holding the back of my head tightly, and pulled me until his thick cut shaft was deep down my throat.  “Fucking keep that cunt mouth on my cock, cunt!” he yelled, pushing my face deeper into his smooth crotch.  I obeyed and continued to service boy’s shaft.  My hands moved to his low hanging ball sac and felt the egg-sized balls held within it and increased the pressure on his cock.  Grabbing his sac with my fist, I pulled down on it, wanting to see if he matched my pre-transformation sac.  “Cunt!” he repeatedly growled, feeling the pressure on his sac stretch as I continued pulling on it.  “Fucking twisted cunt!” Daddy laughed with an evil grin, “you like that boy?”  Moaning loudly, boy responded.  “Fuck yeah, Daddy! Stretch my sac, cunt! Fucking pull it!”  I went crazy... I had found someone whose ball sac could stretch further than mine ever did!  I continued working his sac as my mouth serviced his cock.  Suddenly, I felt a hand slap my fist away.  “Fucking tweaked cunt! You’re fucking gonna rip that sac off boy. Plenty of time for that later!” and I released it. 

After exploring boy’s sac and imagining loads to come, my hands reached out and settled on his smooth, muscled thighs.  My fingers moved slowly over boy’s pale flawless skin, examining the way his skin surrounded his powerful thighs... this was a boy in a man’s body.  I continued to service his cock as a torrent of pre-cum continued to escape from boy’s massive piss slit, fueling my hunger even more.  “Fuck yeah!” Take it cunt!” boy urged me on...  I felt his cock begin to stiffen even more inside my mouth as I kept up the pace and intensity of my cock sucking.  “FUCK YEAH! FUCKING CUNT MOUTH!” boy let out, releasing a torrent of cum from his piss slit into the back of my mouth and filling my throat.  I began to swallow, feeling boy’s first load being deposited inside me.  Wanting to take every drop of cum, I closed my lips around his cock as he pulled out.  “Fucking chemwhore,” boy growled.  I licked the last drops from his piss slit and he pushed me off... He was taking control... my engorged cunt lips throbbed. I was the fucking omega chemwhore cunt. 

We separated, the last drops of cum dribbling from my panting open mouth.  My body craved the chems.  I looked up at Daddy.  “Please.”  Daddy smiled, handing boy the pipe and torch.  “He’s yours now.  The alpha is puppy, you are beta.”  Growling, boy nodded and lit the torch.  Taking a long hit, he motioned me to approach and he passed them back to Daddy.  I quickly crawled back between boy’s legs and moved my mouth to his.  Smiling, he grasped my head and pulled me to him and released a thick cloud.  I quickly took it in.  Exhaling the thick cloud, I sighed, and thanked him.  Holding my nametag, he stressed my new name and offered me a hit off the pipe. “You’re welcome... CUNT.” 

“My boy, you’re going to a perfect addition,” Daddy grunted, releasing a load of cum into puppy’s mouth.  “Now puppy, I think cunt needs a slam,” he said, seeing the deep hunger emanating from my dilated eyes.  “Yessss, please Daddy,” the rush from the clouds running through my body.  Immediately, puppy released Daddy’s softening cock and prepared a rig for me.  “This cunt is a true chemwhore, boy,” puppy laughed, holding the syringe up to show boy the large amount contained within it.  “This is all paid for by cunt’s services.  We have a deal with Mike and Eric, don’t we, cunt?”  Nodding, I began to moan, wishing he would hurry.  I needed that slam.    

“Watch boy,” Daddy commanded, “and see cunt’s reactions.  We’ve talked about slamming.”  Boy let out a guttural moan... moving closer to watch the process for the first time... My beta was being trained to slam. “Fucking chemwhore,” puppy growled, holding the syringe and walking towards me, the rubber strap wrapped around his wrist.  “Let’s do it!”  I fell back on my haunches and presented my arm to my alpha, “Fucking do it, puppy! Slam your cunt!”  I begged.  “Hold it!” puppy ordered.  Taking the chem-filled syringe between my teeth, puppy wrapped the strap around my bicep.  “Fucking cunt,” puppy snarled, pulling the syringe out of my mouth, leaving me holding the orange tip.  He plunged the needle into my vein and drew the register.  “Fuck yeah!” boy cried out as puppy plunged the crimson filled meth into my vein.  “Fuck yes!” I cried... The needle slid out and puppy unstrapped my bicep, running his tongue over the injection site.  Seeing this, boy went crazy.  “Fuck yes! Daddy!”   Boy had just sealed his fate... he would be Daddy’s.   

The chems began to flow through my body.  “Shit! Yes!” I moaned, feeling my cunt take over my body.  I was cunt...  I crawled to the mirror.  My body was on fire... my hands moved across my body.  It was like I was feeling and seeing my new body for the first time...  Daddy nodded in silence, he had what he wanted... a cunt to whore out for his supply.  My body had permanently been modified into Daddy’s ideal cunt.  I had been kept shaven from the first night that I met Daddy, my buzzed head and eyebrows being the only hair permitted now.  The red marks crisscrossing my torso reflected the ecstatic pleasure I had learned to derive from the pain inflicted on me.  Hard, now ever-erect tits emerged from the muscular pecs I had worked on daily.  I grabbed my tits and pulled... feeling the hard, thick flesh they had become by the hours of pumping.  Releasing them, they retracted slightly and resumed their position.  They pointed down towards my bloated ball sac that hung below my crystal dick like a ripe melon ready to burst from the bag it was carried home in.  My cunt lips, ah my cunt lips, were the envy of my alpha... erupting and surrounding my cunt, begging to be invaded by cock or fist.  I was a vessel for the pleasure of men.  Despite the first reaction from boy at seeing me like this, I was happy.  Daddy, somehow, had been able to manifest all my desires and deepest fantasies and put them out for all to see.  The slam rush continued flowing through me and I looked to boy.  

Boy’s reflection in the mirror satisfied my doubts... my beta was turned on by what Daddy had created.  I glanced as his stiffening cock and growled, happy that his youth allowed such quick refractory periods.  Slowly, I bent over, spread my now chemmed-up cunt lips with both hands and showed him my wet dripping cunt.  "Please fuck my cunt, boy," I said, looking directly into his green eyes reflected in the mirror.  I wanted his load inside my cunt, marking me as his property.  Moaning, boy looked up at Daddy.  “Go on, boy” Daddy smiled, “take him.”   

“Cunt,” boy sighed and began to crawl to me.  “NO!” Daddy roared.  “You are his beta, you must take your position in the stable.  Get up! Show this cunt you are beta!”   He rose... “Good boy,”  I continued watching boy in the mirror as he walked to me... a bit unsteady from the chems... his cock ready to fuck.  Reaching me, he leaned in to study my wrecked cunt.  “You like that boy,” Daddy asked, motioning puppy to his side.  “Fucking cunt,” boy responded in a chem-filled daze and began to explore my bloated cunt lips.  “Fucking freak,” he said under his breath, his fingers moving around my erupted cunt lips... I moaned, willing my cunt to release and produce a rosebud.  “Concentrate, cunt.” I heard puppy encourage me. “Release that cunt.”  I continued concentrating, the large slam now taking its full effect.  I steadied myself and pushed.  Taking a deep breath, I felt my cunt lips expand and my cunt escaped.  “Fuck yeah!” I sighed, feeling my cunt lips surround my now exposed rosebud, holding it in place.  “You did it!” puppy yelled.  “Fucking rosebud on demand!”  I looked at puppy and smiled.  I had done it.  I mouthed, “Thank you” at my alpha and he nodded, taking Daddy’s cock back in his mouth. 

Suddenly, I felt boy’s hands surround my rosebud and hold it.  “Shit!” he groaned, his fingers exploring the moist wet folds of my deep crimson cunt.  Pushing back, I encouraged him.  “Fucking cunt.” I moaned.  I pulled my rosebud back inside my body.  “Yeah...” boy sighed, moving closer to me as my plump meaty cunt lips attempted to pull his fingers into my body.  He leaned into me... his thick wet lips grazed my ass cheeks, his hand moved down to my mesh covered ball sac and held it tight.  “Go on, feel it.” Daddy urged, wanting to see boy’s reaction.  Sliding his hands under the tight sweat soaked yellow mesh, he felt the tightness of my skin surrounding the immenseness of its size.  “Yeah fucker,” Daddy growled, “his ball sac hung lower than yours before I had that done.  That is, when your sac isn’t stretched.” he laughed.  Boy squeezed the bloated sac tighter and moved up to my cock, and stopped.   He began to manipulated it...  “MMMM,” I moaned.  “Fucking crystal dick now.  I’m your fucking omega... I service with my cunt and cunt mouth.”  Daddy added, “You will service not only your Daddy’s cock but your alpha’s uncut cock.”  Releasing my cock with dismissive flick of the wrist, boy moaned and moved to concentrate on my cunt.  Feeling his tongue lapping at cunt lips, I let out a cry.  His tongue continued probing me until I felt him drilling into my cunt.  As boy’s tongue continued deeper into my cunt, I could hear puppy’s moans at the sight of boy at my cunt.  I knew what was on his mind... even while boy was eating me out, his back was arched... presenting cunt.  He would be taking boy’s cunt to secure his alpha status. 

Boy exhaled a deep breath into my now open gape and then let loose with a large ball of spit into my cunt.  “Gotta fuck that cunt!” boy babbled.  “Fuck yeah!” I begged.  “Fuck this cunt.”  Grabbing hold of my harness with both hands, he shoved his cock past my cunt lips and pushed his cock deep into me.  “AH fuck!” boy moaned in pleasure, my cunt walls surrounding his shaft, holding it tight.  Slowly, boy began to pump my cunt with his hard cock.  My body began to shiver at the thought of servicing the cock that was deep inside me.  I felt boy’s cock move across my prostate and I forcefully moved back onto his cock.  His fucking began to quicken and I moaned, wanting his cum.  Then, it stopped... The fucking ceased.  I looked up into the mirror and saw the reason.  Daddy held boy by the shoulders, forcing him to stop while his cock still in me.  I groaned, “please,” and began milking boy’s cock with my cunt.  My pleading was ignored. 

Daddy then motioned to puppy.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my alpha crawling to our Daddy with a now familiar orange-tipped syringe in his teeth and the rubber strap held by his harness.  My cunt pulsed and held boy’s cock tight, knowing this was to be boy’s first slam.  “Continue cunt.” Daddy ordered.  Grabbing a hold of boy’s right arm, he held it up.  I studied the look on boy’s face while milking his cock... wanting the pleasure of his cock in my cunt to be associated with the feeling of his first slam.  Grabbing the rubber strap, Daddy wrapped boy’s bicep and proceeded to prep his vein.  Taking the syringe from puppy’s mouth, he held it.  Nodding, puppy grabbed hold of the orange tip with his teeth and pulled, exposing the needle that would deliver boy’s first slam.  Boy moaned at the sight of the silver glimmer of the needle against his now bulging vein.  “Yes! Please slam me, Daddy.”  Daddy nodded.  Smiling, he inserted the needle and pulled, allowing my beta’s blood to mix with the chems.  “Your fucking first register, boy.” Daddy chuckled and pushed the plunger down, releasing the contents back into boy’s body.  Still holding boy’s arm, Daddy motioned to puppy to release the tourniquet.  Happily, puppy moved forward and released the strap.  The chems began to rush through boy’s body and a round of coughing now hit boy.  “Fuck yeah,” puppy growled as he began to work on boy’s tits, sending him into a chem-filled daze.  “Fuck!” boy coughed... his body reeling from the slam.  “Ya feel that, boy?” puppy chuckled as his fingers moved to boy’s cunt.  “Fuck yeah, puppy!” boy moaned.  “Fucking boy cunt.” puppy laughed and inserted one finger into boy.  Feeling the effects of the slam, boy repeated automatically, “boy cunt.”  Taking hold of the outer wall of boy’s cunt, puppy held the section between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed... “boy cunt lips.” puppy growled.   Immediately, boy reacted with a hunger from the slam.  “Fuck yeah! Fucking boy cunt lips!”    

Feeling his cunt being worked, boy began to fuck me again as he and puppy began to devour each other in an intense kiss.  “Shit yeah!” I pushed back, wanting every inch of my beta’s cock inside me.  Sitting down in his chair to watch the scene in front of him, Daddy laughed, “Fucking animals.”  He spread his legs and he took a hit from the pipe.  Boy’s thrusting continued, deeper and deeper.  The sounds of my alpha and beta increased and I could feel boy’s cock begin to twitch in my cunt.  “Feed my cunt!” I begged, pushing backwards just as his cock released a stream of hot cum inside me.  “Cunt!” boy yelled into puppy’s mouth as the hot torrent of his chemmed up cum flowed over my prostate, producing an intense anal orgasm in me that spasmed around boy’s cock.  “Shit!” boy exclaimed, reeling from his first slam orgasm.  “Fucking freak cunt!  Fucking chomping on my cock!”  Taking deep breaths, he remained inside of me... enjoying the heat of my cunt walls around his shaft. 

“Gotta fucking piss, cunt.” boy said after a bit and began pulling out.  “NO!” Daddy roared and puppy held him tight.  “What the fuck do you think that yellow gear he’s wearing means?!”   Boy stared at my yellow jock, taking in the yellow piping on my harness and collar.  A sudden realization kicked in.  “Yeah,” puppy nodded, motioning to boy to take in his own red gear.  “Aw fuck!” boy growled, and let loose the best piss of his life deep inside my cunt.  I pushed back and moaned... his first load of slam piss filled my body.  “Take my fucking piss, cunt.” boy growled, releasing what must have been a gallon of chem piss into my expanding cunt.  “Fuck yeah!” puppy groaned, moving to my side and held my expanding abdomen.  Satisfied, boy pulled out as my cunt lips engulfed his shaft, trying to take in the remaining droplets escaping from his piss slit.  “Fucking piss,” I murmured, holding the slam piss inside me.  Seeing my distended belly, boy moved to my side and held it.  “That all my piss?” he asked, incredulously.  “Yeah,” I smiled, straining to hold it in.   

Coming to boy’s side, puppy hinted at what was next.  “You ever taste piss?”  Hearing this, Daddy sat up.  “Naw,” boy answered dismissively.  “Hmmm,” puppy answered, studying’s boy current body posture... the fact that he got off on pissing in my cunt.   Seeming to drop the subject, puppy glanced at Daddy and winked. “Ok,” puppy shrugged and moved behind me.  “Do it, cunt... give me a taste.” he ordered and placed his lips against my cunt lips.  “Fuck yes!” I growled and released the flow of boy’s slam piss, feeling puppy’s lips hungrily drinking from my cunt.  “Aww fuck!” boy gasped as he watched puppy’s throat spasm from the piss flowing down his throat.  “Fuck yeah!” I growled.  “Taste my cunt juices mixed with boy’s cum and slam piss.”   That did it!  He took the bait...  “Shit yeah, puppy!” boy growled, saliva drooling from the corner of his now open mouth.  “I want some piss!” 

"You ready to take your slam piss, boy?" puppy growled.  "Fuck yeah! Please, puppy!" boy begged as he dropped to all fours and crawled to him.  "Fucking thirsty, piss boy!” puppy yelled and shoved boy’s face into my ass, his lips smashing against my wet slimy cunt lips.  “Ok, boy now drink your fucking chem piss!” puppy yelled, “fucking taste your cum mixed in with those cunt juices.”  Boy moaned... I let out a dribble of hot piss into his mouth.  “Yeah, drink up, boy!” Daddy snarled, acknowledging the teamwork that had brought boy to this point.   Lapping up the slow stream, he began to chew on my cunt lips.  “AWWW FUCK!” I groaned, not being able to hold it back any longer and released the contents of my bowels.  “AWWWW FUCK!” boy yelled as he continued at my cunt, the flow of piss washing over his face onto his body and pooling around him.  My cunt continued emptying its content until a slow trickle dripped out.  I took a deep breath and pushed...  “Fuck!” boy moaned as my rosebud emerged, pushing out the final remnants of his piss.  Now empty, I turned around to see what would happen next.  I smiled... “Fucking piss!” boy growled as he wallowed in the pool of his slam piss on the rubber floor.  I let out a moan and crawled to boy.  “Fucking cunt,” boy moaned as he took hold of me and forced my face onto his cock... “Shit! I got your fucking cunt juices all over me.”  He laughed, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. 

“Fucking slammed-up pig boy,” puppy snarled and moved in, scooping a handful of piss in his hand and putting it to boy’s mouth.  “Fucking drink, boy.”   Greedily, boy began slurping his piss from puppy’s cupped hands...   “Yeah boy!” puppy encouraged... his fingers now inside boy’s mouth...  “Get on your fucking hands and knees boy!” puppy ordered, “Time to give your cunt up to your alpha.”  Obediently, boy released me and turned over, his back arched.  “Fucking good boy, arch that back more.... good boy.” puppy moaned and began to explore boy’s cunt.  “I told you he had a nice fresh cunt.” Daddy chimed in.  “MMMMM,” puppy smiled and nudged boy’s knees further apart, exposing his cunt.   “Shit yeah!” boy growled, feeling his slammed-up cunt opened up by puppy’s probing finger, and pushed back.  Pressing further, puppy inserted a second finger.  “Ah shit!” yeah! Fuck my cunt!” boy cried.  Hearing boy beg to have his cunt fucked, puppy laughed.  “Say that again... tell your alpha what you want.”  Pushing back, boy begged again, “Please! Fuck my cunt, puppy! I need your cock!”  Satisfied, puppy leaned in and slowly began to lick boy’s tight shaved cunt, then gently began to move lower.  “Fuck!” boy squealed when puppy’s tongue reached his balls.  Taking the both balls into his mouth, puppy again began to play with boy’s cunt.  “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” boy babbled... “Please!”  Easing off his balls, puppy slowly worked his way back to boy’s now throbbing cunt.  With boy’s cunt ready, puppy released his uncut cock from its red mesh confinement.   Feeling the pressure of our alpha’s cockhead against his cunt lips, boy increased his arch to open himself to the veined shaft.  “AWWW FUCK!” boy exclaimed, feeling puppy sink into his body.  He stopped for a minute, letting boy adjust to his cock.  “Shit yeah!” I growled at the sight of my alpha taking boy’s cunt from behind.  I crawled forward and moved under boy’s body.  I wanted to see puppy’s cock take his cunt.  “Fucking cuntpig!” puppy sneered at the sight of me under boy, wallowing in a pool of piss.  Pulling back, puppy began to thrust.  His arms went around boy’s waist and he began to pound into boy’s cunt.  I moaned, seeing puppy’s cock sliding in and out of boy’s cunt, his now stretched cunt lips sliding along the thick shaft.   I could hear boy’s groans of pleasure as he clamped his cunt each time puppy pulled out, releasing as his thrusts repeated.  My senses went into overdrive as the smell of piss mixed with the smell of sex and sweat.  The sweat off their bodies trickled down on me and I struggled to take it in my mouth as kept my eyes firmly on puppy’s cock.  The fucking became more urgent... “Fuck me!” boy begged puppy, “Harder!”  He took it all... every hard thrust was a moment his cunt welcomed.  Their gasping grew louder and faster... puppy began to breath harder.  “Take... my...cuummm,” puppy grunted and gave one final thrust, forcing his cock deep within boy.  “Yes!” boy yelled out, feeling puppy’s cock swell and explode deep within his cunt.  “MMMM,” puppy sighed and fell atop boy’s back, his cock still buried inside.  Gently, puppy eased out of boy.  I grew excited... this was what I was waiting for...  As puppy’s cockhead completely withdrew, a trail of cum escaped from boy’s cunt.  I immediately moved to feed off of that beautiful cunt.  “Mother....” boy gasped as he felt my mouth latch onto his cunt lips and take in my alpha’s cum...  I moaned... tasting the familiar saltiness of puppy’s cum now mixed with a new flavor... boy’s cunt juices.   Finishing my feeding, the three of us collapsed together and onto the slimed pool of piss... happy.   

Seeing the sight of us covered in slimy piss, Daddy stood and nodded to puppy.  He had been watching us closely.  Without a word, he walked to the shelves, took down a box and returned to his chair.  I sat there, drenched in piss, watching as puppy turned to boy and removed the plain black collar that had been placed on him by Daddy at the start of the night.  “What?” boy, nervously asked.  “Shhh,” puppy tried to calm my beta.  “Go on,” puppy urged boy.  Taking a long look at puppy and me, he smiled and crawled to Daddy.  Sitting on his haunches, boy lowered his head at Daddy’s feet.  “I’ve been studying you, boy.” Daddy coldly announced as he grabbed a set of wrist restraints from box.  Holding the restraints up to puppy, he ordered boy to turn around and face us.  Taking hold of boy’s right wrist, puppy secured the restraint tightly. Repeating the process on the left, he fastened them together behind his back.  Behind boy’s back, Daddy handed puppy a pair of clippers.  Grinning, puppy took the clippers.  Not knowing what was happening, boy looked to me as a buzzing sound filled the dungeon.  I nodded, my eyes staring directly into his dilated green eyes to keep him steady as the clippers approached his head.  “Steady... don’t move!” puppy commanded as he made contact and his already short red hairs began to fall.  The feeling of the cold metal vibrations against his scalp, boy began to moan loudly.  The buzzing continued until the last of remnants of boy’s red hair were gone.  Feeling the air now surround his buzzed head, boy closed his eyes and took a deep breath as the feeling of warm shaving cream was applied.   “Fuck!” I growled as I saw puppy begin to move a razor across boy’s skull.  I looked back at boy, his eyes still closed... I smiled, seeing his throbbing cock again jutting from his shaved crotch... this boy was willing...  Finishing, puppy grabbed a wet towel and wiped the residue off boy’s now shaved scalp.    

Releasing his restraints, puppy turned boy to face Daddy who reached into the box.  “This gear will reflect your beta position in this stable.  This is your collar.”  Looking up, boy saw the yellow piping surrounding the rubber collar.  He smiled and looked back at me.  Both puppy and I gasped at the significance of the shiny rubber collar, not readily noticing the color of the accent.  Holding the tag, Daddy read the inscription, “boy.”    Bowing his head, Daddy tightly secured the collar.  Next, Daddy produced a rubber bull-dog harness, again with the yellow piping.   I let out a low growl at the sight of the piping... it suddenly hit me.  Raising his arms, boy let out a deep growl and Daddy secured it tightly.  Grabbing hold of his pecs, he pulled them up and felt their heft.  He continued, examining boy’s tits... the way they were positioned.  “Hmmm,” Daddy chuckled.  My cunt lips began to throb at the last item Daddy held.  “Aww fuck!” boy growled at the sight of the double striped yellow rubber jock before him.  “Get up,” Daddy ordered boy and he quickly obeyed.   “Puppy,” Daddy sternly called and my alpha quickly crawled to him and took the rubber jock.  Moving to boy, puppy held the jock and motioned boy to step into it.  Slowly, puppy easily pulled the rubber jock up boy’s sweat covered muscular calves and moved effortlessly past his thick thighs.  On reaching his cock and balls, puppy pulled the rubber pouch out.  Chuckling, boy grabbed his sac and placed it in the pouch.  “MMMM,” puppy moaned as boy tried to adjust his rigid cock...  Releasing the waistband, boy looked down and grinned at the purple leaking cockhead sticking completely out of the top of the yellow edged rubber strip. 

“Go on, take a look.” Daddy pointed to the mirror.  Slowly, boy turned, walked past me and moved to the mirror.  “Fuck yes!” he let out, feeling his freshly shaved scalp.  He continued... taking in the reflection of the yellow-accented rubber tightly hugging his body, highlighting every contour of his muscled pecs.  His balls produced a prominent bulge highlighted by the double yellow stripes running up and down the rubber pouch.   Taking hold of it, he traced the shaft’s impression up past the waistband and began to finger his open piss slit.  He moaned and inhaled deeply, taking in the acrid chem piss scent filling the room.  “Fuck...” he sighed...   I watched a look a doubt appeared... “Shit,” I mumbled, wondering if all this was a result of the slam.  I then knew the slam was losing its effects. He began studying the figure in the mirror, moving side to side and observing every aspect of the geared-up boy before him.  He glanced at my reflection...  seeing nothing but a piss-soaked cunt looking back at him.  With a look of resignation, he nodded, turned and fell to his knees.  Crawling, he looked for Daddy’s and puppy’s reaction.  Slowly he moved... with a slight hesitation in his movements, until he reached me with a questioning gaze coming from his eyes.  We remained there... face-to-face... I understood.  “It’s ok...” I simply said.  My cravings heightened, I moved down to feed on the chem-piss pooled around us.  He growled... watching me suck the piss... wet slurping sounds emanating from my cunt mouth.  “FFFF...UUU...CCCC...KKK!” boy moaned, trying to control his desire, and he joined me in feeding from the pool of his first load of slam piss.   “Damn fucking piss pigs!” puppy roared.  “Fucking drink!”  Hearing our alpha’s order, boy and I took a mouthful of the slimy piss from the floor and began to sloppily feed each other... the piss spilling out and running down our chins.  Still hungry, our tongues began to explore each other’s bodies... Greedily, we lapped at the ridges of our muscled flesh and moved on to the sweaty crevices, familiarizing ourselves with the piss musk now escaping from our pores.  “Fucking piss beta,” I groaned, and boy’s wet face began to chew on my cunt lips.... 

Daddy rose from his chair and stood over us...  “Fucking rubber skin piss boy,” and he let loose a torrent of piss on his piss beta and cunt.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Daddy’s Cuntboy – A continuation Part 20 

Feeling Daddy’s piss drenching us, boy released my cunt lips.  “Awww Fuck...” he growled and moved to take on the torrent coming from Daddy.  “Fuck yeah! Take Daddy’s piss!” I yelled, seeing his complete acceptance of his need for piss now fulfilled.  “Fucking piss skin!” I moaned as the piss splashed against boy’s now shaven scalp and realizing it would remain that way, his transformation had begun.  Eagerly, he moved to Daddy’s cock. Taking the cock in his mouth, boy held the ring with his teeth.  His lips quickly surrounded the meaty cockhead and closed in around the glans.  My own throat began to spasm watching boy’s throat take the golden piss down.  “Take it! Take it!” Daddy repeated until the torrent of chem piss trickled out of his shaft and stopped.  With the piss craving now firmly imprinted in him, boy turned to our alpha.   “Fucking feed me, puppy!”  Crawling to puppy, boy’s mouth remained open... indicating his thirst was nowhere satiated.  “GRRRRRR!” puppy growled.  Going into alpha dog mode, puppy raised his right leg and indicated boy to feed.  “Take that fucking dog chem piss,” Daddy commanded as the piss began to escape puppy’s cock with an increasing force.  “Fucking feed me,” boy begged, reaching with his mouth to the stream of piss escaping the folds of skin surrounding puppy’s cock.  With the piss splashing my piss beta’s face, I began to cry out.  “Fucking taste that piss!  Fucking feel your body being filled with it. You’re gonna fucking sweat piss now!” I yelled, remembering the first time I fed on my alpha’s piss and I felt my cunt juices start to trickle from my cunt and down over my ball sac. 

Raising his head to meet the stream of piss, boy moved to take every last drop.  “Fucking piss pig!” puppy barked out as he moved his cock side-to-side in a teasing motion.  Following the stream, boy began to slip and fall on the piss slick floor.  “That’s it! Fucking work for it pig!” Daddy snarled.  Like a parched animal in the desert, boy continued, desperately trying to keep upright while taking every drop released from puppy’s uncut cock.  Seeing boy’s true nature finally revealed, puppy allowed him full access and boy took him into his mouth.  “Taste your alpha’s piss.”  The feeding continued until the last of his bladder’s contents exited.  Removing his cock from boy’s hungry mouth, he shook the final beads of piss over boy’s open mouth.  “There’s a couple of drops left.” puppy sneered, holding his cock before boy’s mouth.  Without hesitation, boy took puppy’s cock into his mouth and began to wipe the final remains with his tongue.   Giving me a wink, puppy laughed down at boy, “Yeah... you’re hooked.” as he slapped boy’s cheek and withdrew his cock.   

Suddenly, I felt my Daddy’s slick cock at my cunt, pushing into me.  “Please! Daddy!” I begged, feeling my cunt expand and welcome the ringed shaft.  My head swam as the feeling of Daddy pumping in my cunt increased.  Grabbing the back of my harness and pulling me up, Daddy growled.  “Fucking cunt... nothing but a fucking cunt now.”  Feeling my back now on resting on his pecs, I moaned.  “Fuck yes! Daddy’s cunt!”  I could feel his lips biting my neck and shoulders.  “Fucking cunt!” I continued, the force of his cock sending waves through the walls of my cunt.  “My fucking cunt!” he continued, reaching around and stroking my limp cock.  “Fucking useless crystal dick,” he laughed and moved down to my engorged sac.  “Yeah cunt. I knew you’d like this.  Fucking beautiful freak.” he said, before he pushed me back down on all fours.   

I closed my eyes and lost myself in the moment as the fucking continued until I felt a tongue worm its way into my mouth.  I responded, grasping it with my lips and opened my eyes.  Releasing the tongue, I took in boy’s beautiful green eyes as he sat back.  I reached out, my hands moving up his thighs, holding myself steady as pounding of my cunt continued.  My right hand moved to his leaking cock and I began to jack the beautiful shaft.  “Aww, Fuck! Work my cock!” I heard him yell.  Grasping it tightly, I moved my hand up and down in a twisting motion.  “Fucking cock,” I repeated... “I need cock!” until his shaft began to pulse and my hands overflowed with the hot cum streaming out his piss slit.  Gathering it in my cupped hand, I reached behind his ball sac, smeared it over his cunt lips and began work the hot cum into his cunt.  “Fucking cunt freak!” boy growled, feeling my fingers invading his cunt.  “Fucking feel my cunt!”  My hand continued...  “Shit!” I thought... wanting to feel the inside of boy’s cunt.  Before I knew it, he quickly turned and presented his cunt and I pushed my tongue in to feed on his cunt juices now mixed with his own load.  “Fuck!” boy pushed harder, my mouth now chewing on his slightly distended cunt lips.  “Eat my cunt!”  Then, with a sudden jerk, he was pulled back, his cunt juices smeared over my face and running down my chin.  I looked up and saw puppy hold boy by the collar and connect a leash.  “On the sling, boy!” puppy yelled, pulling him to the sling on all fours. 

Moaning, boy obediently obeyed and followed behind until they reached the leather sling. “Up,” puppy ordered and boy awkwardly attempted to get on the sling. “On your back, boy... lay back.” Nodding, boy turned and settled onto the sling, his cunt prominently displayed on the edge. Silently, puppy grabbed his right wrist and secured it to the chain. Restraining the remaining wrist, he signaled Daddy that boy was ready. Daddy walked between his legs, rubbing his massive cock against boy’s cunt lips.  “Fucking piss boy...” Daddy snarled, his hand reaching for boy’s left tit.  “Ahhhh!” boy screamed in shock from the intense pain inflicted by Daddy’s fingernails gripping the sensitive soft flesh.  “Show him your tits, cunt!” Daddy ordered as his other hand grasped boy’s right tit and boy’s screaming intensified.  I rushed to boy’s side.  Pushing my pecs up, my hard... thick tits were now prominently displayed in front of me.  “Yeah fucking cunt freak... that what you called him, boy?!”  Increasing the pressure, boy screamed from the pain, Daddy continued... “Look at them!! Open your fucking eyes and look!”   Turning, boy struggled to open his eyes until he was able to focus on my tits.  “That was my decision... boy and I will decide what happens to you.  Remember that.” Daddy grunted, shoving his cock deep into boy’s cunt in one thrust.    “UUUUUUHHHH!!” boy grunted at the sudden assault.  “Take it! Take your Daddy’s cock up your cunt!” Daddy yelled as he pulled completely out and rammed himself back into boy.  With every thrust, boy’s grunts grew deeper in tone... his desire for cock overcoming everything.  I stood there watching as the copious amounts of precum oozed out of boy’s piss slit and coated the cockhead.  “Go on cunt! Feed.” Daddy sneered, seeing my eyes fixed on the thick pale cock releasing the clear fluids and I gulped down boy’s cock to the hilt.  An involuntary moan of pleasure escaped boy’s mouth as my mouth cunt began to feed.  Daddy’s hard thrusts continued as I steadied myself against the jerking motions by holding onto boy as best I could, my hands slipping from the wet sheen of piss sweat emanating from his body.  “Whadda think, boy.  You ready for another slam?” Daddy grunted, his crotch slamming against boy’s cunt lips as my wet cunt mouth completely held boy’s cock.  “Fuck yeah!” boy yelled...  I continued working on the cock.   

Daddy smiled, “Yeah?  Fucking insatiable pig” he leered.  “Get a good one ready, cunt” he ordered me.  Reluctantly releasing boy’s still leaking cock, I moved to the table and prepared a large hit.  Walking back, boy stared at me as I held the syringe.  “Fuck yeah! Gonna have you flying now!” I growled and I placed the rig down and strapped his bicep.  Prepping his vein, I grabbed the rig and inserted.  Pulling the register, I growled and shoved the meth in, “Fucking piss pig...”  The coughing began as Daddy’s cock slammed against boy’s cunt.  “OH FUCK!” boy yelled, the chems now flowing through his body and taking over.  “Yeah, fucker...” Daddy continued pounding... “Fucking hungry cunt...  Tell me what you need, boy!”  A rush of images flashed though boy’s mind.... the moment he met Daddy in person... the first time he felt Daddy’s cock in his mouth.  “OH FUCK!” boy moaned; the images continued until they focused on me.  “YES!” boy yelled out as the sight of my wrecked cunt lips emerged.   “FIST!” boy yelled... “I NEED FIST!”  Daddy laughed, intensifying his assault.  “PLEASE!” boy continued as his cunt took the continued pummeling until Daddy released a roar as his cock released a torrent of hot spunk deep within boy’s cunt.  Pulling out his slimy cock out, Daddy signaled to me as boy stared at the dripping cock that had just been inside his cunt... covered in cum and cunt juices.  I immediately fell to my knees and crawled to him.  Taking his cock in my mouth cunt, I took it in and tasted his cum mixed with boy’s cunt juices.  “FUCK YES!” Daddy roared as I began to worship his cock.  “FIST!” boy pleaded and I released Daddy’s cock... knowing the ecstasy that boy would experience. 

Spread eagled, boy continued to beg for Daddy’s fist.  I watched as Daddy grabbed the tub of laced lube and began to cover his hand with a thick layer.  “Get over here cunt.” Daddy snarled as he held out the tub to me.  “Shove some of this inside.”   I hesitated for a second.  “Yeah cunt.  I know.” Daddy said, acknowledging that he had seen the look on my face when I was fingering boy’s cunt.   “Fucking cunt... you deserve this... but remember... you’re the fucking omega here... fucking cunt freak,” and he winked.  Groaning, I took a handful of the chemmed lubed and began to cover boy’s cunt lips.   My slippery fingers continued to work their way past his cunt lips, shoving the lube deeper into his cunt.  “OH FUCK!” boy moaned as his cunt began to burn form the heavily laced lube. The feeling was incredible!   All I wanted was to cover myself in the lube and crawl inside boy... to feel his cunt walls surround my body.   “Ok cunt, that’s enough.” Daddy said, pulling my hand away from the now slick cunt.  The hunger in boy increased...   “Please give me your fist, Daddy.”  boy pleaded as Daddy’s fingers began to work boy’s cunt lips.  Slowly, Daddy slipped two fingers up boy’s cunt.  “More, Daddy, please,” boy moaned.  Smiling, Daddy nodded and began invading his boy’s cunt with the remaining digits in a steady, slow push.  “AAAHHH!” boy groaned; the intense feeling of his cunt being stretched and overtaking him.  His knuckles surrounded by boy’s cunt lips and Daddy steadied himself at the entrance.  “You ready, boy?” he asked.  Nodding, boy surrendered, letting out a scream as Daddy’s hand forced it way into his cunt.  "OH FUUUCCCKK!" My beta yelled as his cunt lips wrapped around our Daddy’s wrist.  “YEAH, PIG!” TAKE YOUR FUCKING DADDY’S FIST!” he shouted.  My alpha and I watched, as our Daddy took total control of boy...  “I fucking own you now, pig,” he snarled as he began to gently push more of the chem lube around his wrist and into boy’s cunt.   HIs hands moved slowly moved forward and back inside the hungry cunt, preparing boy for the intense sessions that were to come.  “You like that, boy?” he asked.  “Ah fuck, yes! Fist my cunt!” boy responded, squirming against the fist.  Daddy’s fist continued to explore boy’s cunt in a slow steady movement, consuming boy as the fingertips made their way around the hot moist walls of his cunt.  “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” boy continued to babble uncontrollably, as the nerve endings embedded in his cunt walls sparked with stimulation.   

Keeping his eyes on boy, Daddy held out his other hand and puppy smiled.  Quickly, he went to the toy shelf.  Grabbing a short metal chain connecting two tit clamps, he placed it in his mouth and crawled back to Daddy’s side.  “Fucking pup,” Daddy growled, taking the chain by one of the clamps.  While opening his hand within boy’s cunt, Daddy grabbed boy’s right tit and placed the clamp roughly on the tit.  “SHIT YES!” boy screamed as he felt Daddy release the clamp and clip the other on his left tit.  “YES!” I yelled, hearing boy’s reaction to the intense torture being inflicted on his tits.  I then knew boy’s tits would be part of this transformation.  Slowly Daddy continued, his fist refusing to release boy’s cunt as he pulled on the chain now painfully gripping his tits.   

As boy’s surrender to fist continued, I felt puppy’s hand move to grab my bicep and tightly wrap a strap around it.  “Fucking, crystal whore.” he snarled in my ear and slammed me as I kept my eyes on the scene in front of us.  “Motherfucker!” I yelled, feeling the slam suddenly rush through me.  “Yeah, fucker!” puppy, snarled as he pushed me down on all fours and shoved his cock into my cunt.  My body was on fire now... the slam still growing in intensity and I surrendered to puppy’s pounding.  As a low guttural moan escaped my mouth cunt, an animalistic hunger took over and I couldn’t voice the pleasures my body was feeling... my body was in sensory overload.  The onslaught continued... Then, I felt puppy cock begin to spasm and twitch.  “CUNT!” puppy howled as he pulled out and shoved his cock into my mouth cunt.  A stream of cum erupted from his cock and I swallowed and swallowed, taking it down my gullet without taking a breath.  With the last spurt down my throat, I took a breath and fell to the floor exhausted. 

After a while, Daddy slowly began to withdraw.  “NO!” boy pleaded, working the sling forward to again impale himself on the first fist his cunt had taken.  Cleaning boy’s cunt slime off his hand, Daddy laughed, “Fucking pig, begging for fist!  Don’t worry, boy. You’ll be getting Daddy’s fist again.”  Holding the slimed towel, he tossed it on boy’s head.  “Don’t even think it!” he ordered as he wiped the slime over boy’s face, covering it in a slick sheen.  “I got a nice load of chem piss,” Daddy chuckled and pushed boy onto his cock and started to piss.  Surprised, boy started choking on the piss until he came to his senses and began moaning as he attempted to take it all down his throat.  Soon, the piss started flowing around his mouth and Daddy pulled out and let the chem piss shoot over boy’s pecs and onto his cock and balls.  “Fuck yes!” I growled, seeing the stream of piss wash over boy’s body, creating a wet sheen that permeated the room with an acrid salty stench.   

With the last few drops of piss coming from his cock, Daddy smiled as boy reveled in his degradation.  “Good boy,” he nodded, releasing boy’s ankles from their restraints.  “Let’s begin.”  Not knowing what Daddy was referring to, boy remained quiet... a quizzical look on his face.  Pulling the rubber jock down boy’s legs, Daddy simply stated, “I told you I decide.” and walked over to the shelf, pulled down a small wooden box and placed it on boy’s abdomen.  Opening the box, he pulled out a magnetic stainless-steel oval ball stretcher and held it up as he separated it into two pieces.  I gasped... knowing.  Placing them on back in the box, Daddy took hold of boy’s ball sac and pulled... boy groaned from the pressure.  “Fucking low hangers, boy.” Daddy chuckled, placing a rubber ring above his balls with a snap.  “ARGH!” boy grunted as Daddy then pulled the sac further and placed the skin of his sac into the larger ring section and secured the other half with a metallic clank.  “This is 18 ounces. It should be good to start.”  Daddy laughed and released the weight, causing boy to grunt from the increased weight now pulling on his sac. 

Motioning to puppy and me, we crawled to Daddy’s side.  “This is boy.” he simply stated and we took in the sight of our new member.   Not the naïve boy who first entered the dungeon, but now a rubbered-up piss craving skin who was spread-eagled with his ball sac stretched to its limit, tits red from the tightly gripping clamps and a newly fisted cunt.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Daddy’s Cuntboy – A Continuation Part 21 

Hours later... the four of us fell asleep on the bed exhausted.  It had been a session!  My new body had been revealed and boy was on his way to being inducted into the pack.  I was the first to come out of it... I have to admit the craving for meth woke me.  I sat up shaking and saw Daddy tightly embracing boy and puppy, their mouths suckling on his tits.  I growled and went directly to his cock... needing to feed on the concentrated chem piss his bladder would be releasing.  “Fucking cunt!” Daddy laughed as he awoke to my mouth cunt working his cock and released the dark golden stream down my throat.  Seeing me feed on the concentrated chem piss, boy quickly released Daddy’s tit and moved to join me on the cock... “Please!” he begged.  Holding Daddy’s cock, I pulled it out of my mouth cunt and quickly placed it into boy’s.  “Take Daddy’s morning piss,” I growled as boy greedily took to the acrid piss like a pro and drank the last remnants of chem piss. I smiled... Daddy handed me the freshly packed pipe and lit the torch. 

Taking hold of boy, Daddy unbuckled the rubber harness and handed it to puppy.  “Ok... time we wind down.” Daddy said, getting off the bed. “Boy, don’t you need head home?” Reluctantly, boy nodded and moved his feet off the bed... the shifting weight of his body causing his weighted ball sac to shift in his rubbered pouch. “Fuck!” he groaned, standing nervously as he realized he had left his clothes in the entryway. “What are you waiting for?” Daddy joked as he moved to the shelf, grabbed a duffle bag and held it out to boy. “The clothes you came in are gone. This is for you.” Without a second thought, boy answered and took the bag. “Thank you, Daddy.” Smiling, boy began to examine the contents and pulled out a pair of bleached button-fly 501s. “Go on...” Daddy said, sitting down for the show. Putting the bag down, boy slipped his feet into the jeans and pulled the jeans up to his rubbered jock pouch.  Grabbing hold of the pouch, he grunted as he forced his balls against his crotch and pushed his rigid cock to the side and shoved them in... “Nice,” Daddy smiled.  Securing his jewels in the jeans, boy’s trapped cock strained for release, presenting a fucking beautiful bulge.  “Help your beta,” Daddy then directed me.  Eagerly, I jumped off the bed and went for the bag of gear.  “MMMM,” I moaned as I removed a pair of yellow football socks, crawled to boy’s feet and kissed them.  “Lift,” I said to boy and proceeded to slip them on his feet.  “Boots!” Daddy then yelled to puppy.  Quickly, puppy gathered a pair of black 10-hole steel toed rangers with no laces and placed them at my side.  “Shit yeah!” boy growled, bending down and picking one up.  Holding it close, he began to take in the scent of piss and cum soaked leather. Satisfied, he handed the boot to me and I held it as his yellow socked foot slipped in... a perfect fit.  Repeating the ritual with the other boot, “Fucking piss skin,” I mumbled as I rolled the jeans up to meet the top of the boots and exposed the top of the yellow socks.  I went to the bag and took out a pair of yellow laces I had seen earlier and showed boy how to properly lace on the right boot.  On finishing, I held the other up to him and got on all fours... becoming a foot stool for my beta.  Feeling his weight firmly on my back, I groaned as he struggled to repeat the lesson.  "Straight up the inside... straight across the outside... don’t forget to skip a pair,” I reminded him when he stumbled on a step and would grow impatient.  Finally, he removed his laced boot from my back and stood.  “Good boy!” Daddy chuckled as he motioned to the bag... I grinned.  “One more thing...”  Slowly, boy moved... Taking in the feeling of his jeans tightly encasing his body, his crotch aching from the pressure of his rubber encased genitals against the denim.  “Fuck me!” boy growled as he pulled out a black rubber polo and held it up, taking in the yellow trim on the collar and sleeves. ‘Will it fit?” he wondered.  Immediately, boy slid his sweat slicked arms into the sleeves and pulled the rubber down...his head through the neck, the polo stretched as it went over his shoulders.  Stretching and straightening the rubber, boy rolled the rubber down his pecs and over his tight abs.  “The final piece,” I smiled, holding a pair of yellow braces and proceed to finish kitting him up.  I guided boy to the mirror where he stood, speechless... admiring his geared up body, his hands grazing his pecs as explored his rubbered torso... his erect tits prominently showing.  Seeing us, puppy came up behind.  Turning us towards him, he reached out, took hold of our collars and pulled our faces to him...  “Fucking piss pigs...” and began to explore our open mouth cunts with his tongue.   

His cock nestled prominently on his balls in front of him, Daddy rose and removed boy’s collar.  “Alright pigs... time for boy’s exit.”   He walked to the door of the dungeon and opened it.  “Just so you know boy, you will remove that gear before entering here.  You’ll be collared, harnessed and wearing that jockstrap when you enter this place unless I decide otherwise.  Understood?”  Acknowledging, boy nodded and left the dungeon as Daddy said, “I’ll let you know when I want you here.” 

It didn’t take long for Daddy’s order for boy to return.  Ever since that day, boy’s cock seemed to be constantly hard... remembering what had happened to him and his new found hunger for piss.  The next week, boy received a text:  Get ready... I’ll be there in an hour to pick you up.  Moaning, boy responded enthusiastically... he had been wanting to return since he left... and rushed to clean his cunt and shave down the little stubble he had on his body.  Standing at the bathroom mirror, boy smiled at his smooth body and placed the ball weight back on his sac.  “Fuck!” he gasped, still amazed at the sight of his elongated sac hanging mid-thigh.  “Gotta hurry up.” he thought and began to gear up for the session.  As he finished lacing his boots, boy received Daddy’s text and took one last look in the hall mirror, smiling at the sight of the skin piss pig in front of him.  He hurried down and out of the building.  “Fuck me,” he said, seeing Daddy sitting in his truck, his torso bare but for the leather harness framing his pecs.  A smile appeared on Daddy’s face and he took off his sunglasses, “Nice boy... present.”  Opening the door, boy stood back and fell to his knees... arms behind his arched back and head down.  Grabbing boy’s collar from the seat, Daddy ordered him in and secured the collar around boy’s neck.  “I want everyone to see what you are... a fucking skin piss pig.”  Daddy took hold of boy’s hand and placed it on the hard mound between his legs and drove home.  Along the way, boy noticed the looks and stares but didn’t care... he was where he belonged.   Finally, they arrived at the front of the house.  With the engine still running, Daddy told boy to get out and wait at the front door.  “Make sure that anyone walking by sees you.” Daddy laughed and took the truck into the back.  Waiting for a while, boy began to get nervous... “What if he changed his mind?”   A bit later, the door opened and there stood Daddy... “Yesss,” boy moaned as he took the sight of the leather god.  Daddy stood in his boots... his cock encased in a black leather jock; his heavy pecs framed in the wide leather harness. Motioning boy in, he ordered boy to strip down to his rubber jock.  Obediently, boy unlaced his boots and removed his yellow socks and placed them neatly beside the bench in the entryway... the socks sticking out of the top of them.  Next, boy struggled to remove the tight bleached jeans... a moan came out as his rubber bulge was released from the confines of the crotch. Lastly, boy pulled at the waist of the rubber polo and removed it with a snap. Bending down to place the jeans and polo next to his boots, boy felt Daddy’s rough hands begin to explore his cunt and check for any hair.  “Good boy,” Daddy said and placed the rubber harness on boy and secured it tightly.“  Handing boy a packed pipe and torch, he walked into the living room as boy lit the pipe began to greedily inhale the thick white clouds.  “When you think you’ve had enough, take another hit then head into the dungeon and climb on the sling.”   

Taking the extra hit, boy placed the pipe and torch on the side table and made his way to the dungeon. Reaching the door, boy held his breath and entered the dungeon lit in a red glow... He began to get excited... his body now reacting to the meth and the memories.  He made his way to the sling.  Before climbing in, his hands caressed the well-worn leather.  He bent to examine it closer... the scent of the sweat, piss and cum permanently imbedded in the leather overtook him and be took a long lick... hoping to taste a part of himself in it.  Then, he remembered his orders... he climbed on the sling and waited for what was to happen.    

Daddy walked into the living room and poured himself a drink.  “Give him about fifteen minutes cunt and then head in.”  I moaned... seeing him fix some rigs.  Finishing the first one, he turned to me.  “Fucking chemwhore..”  I dropped to me knees and crawled to my Daddy.  “Please Daddy, slam your cunt.”  As I crawled, puppy began to follow me... encouraging me to let go.  “Fucking chemwhore... You’ll do anything for that slam rush... won’t you, cunt?” he growled, seeing me fixate on the large dose.  “Fuck yeah, puppy!” I growled, you had a hand in it... you fucking got me to where I am.”  I continued on until I reached the feet of our Daddy and held out my arm.  “Yep, fucking chempig.” Daddy said, prepping my arm and shoving the chems into my arm.  Immediately, I felt the rush go through me... my body coming alive again from the meth invading every part of my body.  “Shit yes!” I growled, knowing what I had to do to keep the chems flowing into me.  Relishing the feeling, I began crawling to the dungeon.  “Fucking, cunt.” I heard puppy growl as I left the living room and made my way to the dungeon. 

Down the hallway I crawled, my bloated ball sac pushing against my muscular inner thighs.  I had now been totally accustomed to my new body and loved the feeling of the straining yellow mesh of my jock rubbing against my shaved skin as I crawled.  I knew what the next steps for boy would be.  I began to imagine puppy entering the dungeon that first time as he joined in Daddy’s project... the total transformation of me into cunt.  When I reached the door, I stood... knowing this would be the last time I would be entering upright.  As I took hold of the door knob, I held my breath and entered the red tinged room.  There he was... my beta.  Walking up to him, our eyes locked on each other... “Fucking piss craving skin...”  I immediately began to secure him to the sling.  Grabbing his right wrist, I held it out and began to lick his shaved pit taking in the dripping beads of sweat.  “MMMM” boy groaned... my tongue working its way to his bicep as I buckled the leather cuff and repeated the pit worship.  I moved between his legs... I moaned seeing the full black rubber pouch with the double yellow stripes straining against his erect cock.  I slowly pulled the jock down and moaned as his hard-dripping cock escaped it rubbered confines... his weighted ball sac quickly dropped... causing him to let out a hard grunt.  I held it to my face and began to lick the musky sweat from the rubber.  All I wanted to do was worship the cock that produced this but I continued with my job and secured his ankles.  Then I began to explore his body... wanting to know every inch of the manboy I was now serving.  His body shivered at my touch as my fingertips traced the contours of his muscled torso towards his pecs.  “Fuck yeah,” I growled, taking hold of his tits.  Feeling the thickening flesh, I smiled... I grabbed the tit clamps hanging from the sling chain and held the clamp up for him to see.   “Fucking pig tits, for my beta.”  Quickly, I placed the clamp against his left tit and released it.  “AWWW FUUUCK!” he growled, his body bucking in the sling from the pressure of the clamp’s teeth biting into his sensitive tit.  Before he could grow accustomed to the pain, I quickly released the other clamp onto the bare right tit and stood back.  “FUCK!  FUCK! FUCK!” he started... trying to deal with the immense pain on his tits.  Standing there, I began to stroke his muscled abdomen... “Fucking pig tits...“ I repeated, encouraging him to accept what was happening.  After a bit boy calmed down somewhat as the meth flowing through his veins over road his pain receptors, turning it into pleasure.   

Moving between boy’s legs, I stood back and took hold of the ball weight.  “Yeah, fucking balls to your knees...” I smiled, continuing to hold it, feeling the warm weight of the metal as I examined the taught skin of the sac.  “You’re ready.”  I moved to the table and grabbed the rig Daddy had prepared earlier.  Holding it up to see the full contents, I moaned... wanting to slam it all for myself... the craving was there, but I knew I what I had to do and moved to his arm.  “Fucking gonna have you flying, boy.”  I smiled and wrapped the tourniquet around his bicep and began licking the inside of his bicep.  “Fuck yeah!... Slam me, cunt!” boy begged as he moaned from the increasing pull on his swinging ball sac.   Releasing the register into boy, I growled... “You’re Daddy’s now!” and licked the blood from the injection site.  “AWW FUCK!” boy cried out as the large dose flowed throughout my beta pig’s body.  I stood there watching as boy’s hips began to undulate from the chem’s reaction in the sling.  I was in awe... “Fuck yes! Yes! YES!” boy began to babble, his body losing control.  “Gotta piss! Piss! PISS!” he exclaimed as his cock exploded in a torrent that shot over his body, drenching it in a sheen of chem piss. “FUCK ME!” I exclaimed, never expecting my beta’s reaction to the slam.  The stream continued... drenching boy and sending rivulets of piss down on the floor to pool.  “Yes!” I moaned as I dropped to the floor and began slurping up the chem piss released by my beta.  I continued feeding on boy’s piss as the fluids released slowed from boy’s cock and pooled on his abs.  “Fucking piss pig,” I said, seeing the smile on boy and I knew he was ready.  I left boy relishing in his piss and crawled out of the dungeon to let Daddy and puppy know it was on... 

Daddy chuckled softly to himself as we all looked at boy.  This one was a natural, he thought.  Daddy’s cock rose as he watched boy’s piss covered pecs continue to heave. “Fucking beautiful.” puppy commented, a wave of desire overcoming him.  “Go on puppy, examine your beta.” Daddy encouraged as he grabbed me by my collar and shoved his cock into my mouth cunt.  “Yeah, cunt... Take care of Daddy’s cock.” he growled.  My mouth cunt began work Daddy’s cock... sucking and worshipping it like I had been trained.  Daddy thrust deeply in and pulled back, relishing in the warmth of my mouth cunt.  I needed his cock and all it represented.   I continued... pushing him closer to the edge with every movement as I remained... my back arched on all fours... my bloated cunt lips throbbing above my permanently engorged ball sac.  Reaching down, he grabbed my hard, swollen tits and shoved his cock deep down my throat, yelling a string of obscenities as he filled my gullet with his chem laden spunk.  Pulling out, my lips surrounded the shaft to savor the salty-bitter musk of my cunt. 

Asserting his position, puppy had risen with a snarl and moved to boy.  “Fuck yeah,” he growled, peering into boy’s dilated green eyes.  “Fucking tweaked out piss skin...” he said, running his hands over the piss slick shaven scalp and down to boy’s strong shoulders.  “Mmmmm,” boy moaned as hands moved to his smooth pits and down to his piss slicked pecs. Grabbing the tit chain, puppy pulled and twisted... Shuddering, boy gasped as the clamps pulled on the now reddened tits sending an electrifying rush through his cunt.  “Yes,” I murmured to my alpha, seeing the pulse of boy’s cunt lips reacting.  He continued his exploring of boy, running his hands down the side of boy’s muscular torso.  Fingers traced the six pack abs and moved down to the slightly extended navel and flicked it.  “Fuck!” boy inhaled sharply as boy moved between boy’s legs and took hold of boy’s cock with one hand and held the weighted sac in the other.  “MMMM,” puppy licked his lips, as the stream of drool from boy’s thick shaft hit his hand.  “Please, puppy!” boy began to plead, acknowledging the power that his alpha held over him.  “Soon,” puppy grinned, as a bead of precum escaped the red mesh pouch holding puppy’s cock and balls which fell to the piss covered floor.  Enjoying the feel of boy’s weighted sac in his hand, puppy gripped the leaking cock tighter and began milking it.  “Nice,” he said, positioning his tongue over the cock.  He began to pull and twist on the weighted sac, pulling it down even further causing boy to groan... boy’s cock throbbed in response to the pain. 

“On with it, puppy!” ordered Daddy and he rose, taking a final lick of the cock and released the weight.  Walking to the gear shelf, puppy grabbed the vac pump...  “Motherfuuuckerrrr...” I exclaimed as puppy grabbed a long clear vacuum tube and ordered me to his side.   Instinctively, I remained on all fours and crawled to him, opening my mouth as he held out two smaller suction tubes attached by a connector tube.  “Good cunt,” puppy smiled and placed the tube in my mouth.  “Come,” he ordered and I obediently followed behind him.  With his face directly over boy’s, puppy sucked in a deep breath and let out a large ball of spit that fell into boy’s open mouth.  “Swallow.” our alpha warned him.  Obediently, boy swallowed the viscous spit, further accepting his position in the pack.  With a wicked smile, puppy removed the clamps from his tits, causing boy to cry out in pain as the blood rushed back into the flesh.   

Grabbing a bit of lube, he slathered it around boy’s now reddened tits, causing boy to let out a sharp moan and placed them on the tortured tits... “Pump, cunt.” he ordered.  Letting out a deep sigh, boy’s tits expanded out from his pecs as the pumping began.  “Keep pumping.”  I continued the pumping action as puppy held the long cylinder up for boy to see.  Seeing boy’s tits finally expanding, he smirked.  “Daddy decides.”  As his lube slicked finger ran the edge of the cylinder, he ordered me to release.  Seeing what was to happen, I let out a deep growl as puppy took hold of boy’s cock and lowered the clear tube until it rested on his sac.   I disconnected the connecting tube from tit cylinders.  “Fuck yes,” I moaned, seeing the beginning of a tit pig like myself and smiled.  “Yup,” puppy said as he turned on the electric pump connected to the cock cylinder.  “AH FUCK!” boy growled, feeling the blood rushing into his swollen cock as it darkened and expanded.  He lay there, looking up at our alpha as his tits and cock swelled in their confines.  The red mesh pouch strained at puppy’s engorged cock as he stared into boy’s green eyes.  “Tell me what you need, boy” he asked, slowly pulling down the red jock.  “I want...” boy began.  Interrupting, puppy continued.  “Not what you fucking want, but what you need.”  His eyes fastened on puppy’s dark eyes.  He hesitated... “Your cock... I need your cock.”   Nodding, puppy began to lower his jockstrap... the thick root of his cock now showing above the waistband.   Catching his breath, boy let out a deep growl as the shaft was slowly revealed while his tits and cock extended even more.  “Please!” he begged as the waistband continued its path down the shaft until only the large cockhead remained under the red elastic material.  “Why, boy?” puppy taunted him.  “Why do you need this?”  His mouth watering, boy realized the intent of his question.  “Because, I am beta.”  he said, lowering his eyes.  Satisfied boy had accepted his status, puppy smiled, “Good boy.”   

My beta lay there reveling in the sensations coming from his tits and cock, his body enveloped in sexual arousal from the vacuuming... or was it from the submission?  With a sudden snap, puppy’s cock was released and stood rigid.  “Fucking beta...” he snarled and moved in, slapping the rigid shaft against boy’s enveloped cock.  Startled, boy groaned from the sudden sensation against his engorged cock.  The slapping continued, increasing the level of arousal as the pump worked his cock.  His breath grew rapid... as the combination of the slapping and pumping went on.  Then with a deep moan, boy’s pleasure revealed itself... “FUUUUUUUUCK!” he screamed as a massive shudder went up and down his spine.  His hips thrusting, the stretched balls released a torrent of white spunk through his cock into the tube.  As his arched back relaxed, boy sank back into the sling.  “Very good, boy.” puppy smiled as he released the tube from boy’s now blood engorged cock.  “Fucking fat cock!”  puppy complemented.   Looking down, boy gasped at the sight of his cock now even thicker and longer.   Then with a look of horror, he glanced at me, his eyes moving down from my thick tits to my swollen sac barely contained in the yellow mesh pouch.  Seeing his reaction, Daddy laughed.  “Don’t fucking worry boy...” as boy flinched when puppy took hold of the engorged cock and gathered the dripping cum back into the tube.  Holding the tube, puppy motioned me over.  On reaching my alpha, I opened his mouth in the expectation of being fed.  Eyebrow raised, “Fucker,” puppy shook his head and looked to my stretched out yellow pouch.  Acknowledging, I took hold of the cum-filled tube and filled it with a load of my chem piss.  “That’s right,” puppy growled, taking the load of piss and cum.   “Drink,” puppy ordered and began to pour it contents down boy’s throat.  Greedily, boy happily took every fucking drop down.  “YUP,” puppy enthusiastically said, confirming boy’s craving for piss had been firmly imprinted and walked back to the shelf and grabbed an Elastrator.   

"Shit yes!” I yelled as puppy removed the clear tubes on his now expanded tits.  Moaning, boy felt the tines from the tool release the rubber band and slide over his tit.  “AWWWW FUCK!” He yelled as puppy repeated the action on his other tit.  Admiring the now distended tits, puppy brushed them with his fingers... causing boy to shiver from the pressure of the bands and his alpha’s fingers now surrounding his blood flushed areolas.  “Fucking piss skin,” puppy grunted.  “You’re loving this aren’t you?”   Groaning, boy agreed, reveling in the degradation.  “Fuck yes!  Fucking love this shit!”  Unfastening boy’s wrists, puppy moved to release his ankles.  “Go on,” puppy motioned to the mirror and moved aside. 

His body still under stress from all the action, boy raised his head and tried to get out of the sling.  Unable to balance, he dropped his head back on the sling with a look of defeat.  “It’s ok. Help him, cunt.” puppy said reassuringly.  Rising, I moved between my beta’s legs.  Smiling at the sight of his body, I moaned.  Motioning him to reach for my hands, I took hold of them and held them tight.  “Come on,” I encouraged as I pulled him up and out of the sling.  With a tight grip, I steadied him and we walked towards the mirror... his gaze on me the whole time.  Giving him a nod, “Look, beta...” I said.  He turned, and focused on the sight in front of him.  With his head cocked to the side, his hands held the rubber harness framing his pecs.  He glanced at the distended tits now tightly gripped by the rubber rings and moved to feel them.  “Fuck yeah,” I groaned... wanting to take them in my mouth.  His eyes moved down to the thick cock flush from the blood now filling it to the point he almost didn’t recognize it.  A look of introspection came over boy’s face...  What was it Daddy said?  Don’t worry? He did worry, not knowing what was to happen... Then, he smiled...  Daddy now owned him.  Daddy would be making all the decisions.  His gaze then moved to the heavy ring surrounding his ball sac... “Fuck!” he moaned, the weight of ring finally sinking in.  He continued looking at it... the taught skin stretched down almost to mid-thigh.  His hips moved slightly and his pendulous balls swung, hitting his inner thighs... causing him to almost buckle from the sensation.  I gripped him tightly and held him up.  “Fucking beautiful!” I said, moving in and kissing him passionately.  “UHHH...” he moaned taking me in his arms and devouring me with his mouth.  His hands moved to my hard tits... examining them... feeling the thick tissue that had formed.  I nodded, taking his hands and placing them on his banded tits.  “AWWW FUCK YES!” he groaned...  Taking hold of my right tit as he held his own, his fingernails began to bite into them.  “Shit yes!” I hissed, nodding... “Pig tits.”   Releasing our tits, boy’s hands moved to my jock pouch and reached in.  His hands explored the swollen mound... his fingertips feeling the smooth taught skin.  Holding the sac with one hand, his other hand moved to my limp cock and held it... trying to feel any increase in blood flow.  With a smirk, he let go of my cock and turned me around and bent me over.   “Fucking cunt freak.” he said softly... an apology for the harshness of his words before.  His hands moved over my bloated cunt lips and took a handful of my leaking cunt juices.  “Yeah?” I smiled, moving my hips slightly to accept...   

Falling to his knees, “Yeah...” he nodded and covered my cunt lips in the slime with his fingertips... he began to lightly chew on them.   “Shit yeah,” I sighed, and begged for his engorged cock.  “Please...”   Blowing a bit of air into my cunt as he laughed, boy took hold of his cock and shoved it in.  “SHIT!” I moaned, feeling the tube of flesh open my cunt and enter.  I clenched hard, trying to feel every inch move past my cunt lips.  “OH FUCK!” boy growled, “Even better...”  The fucking grew hard and quick, my cunt massaging the bloated shaft.   “Fucking cunt freak,” he grunted with a laugh.  I pushed back, “Uh...Uh...”  the ball weight moving up and striking my ball sac with every thrust.   “Fucking love it...” I moaned in delight at being used.    He continued, "You need cock don’t you?”  Pushing back, I agreed, “Fuck yeah! I do.”  Laughing, boy thrust his cock down to the root and shot his cum, “Fuck yeah! So do I!”   He fell onto my back and wrapped his arm around me.   

We stayed like that for a bit... a true connection between us now established.  Feeling puppy’s hand take hold of his cunt, boy groaned.  “Good boy.” he said, and pulled boy off me by his collar.  “Fuck,” I grunted, feeling my empty cunt as boy lifted my head and looked into my eyes.  “Good cunt,” he smiled, slapping my ass cheeks.  “Now go to Daddy.”  I smiled, and looked to my Daddy.  He sat at his chair, taking it all in, and spread his legs.  Crawling to him, I kept my eyes on his fat ringed cock nestled above his full ball sac.  My mouth watered but I managed to ignore them and went down to his leather boots.  I began lick...  Laughing, he raised his right foot.  “I want to feel your tongue, cunt.”  My tongue went directly to the sole... tasting the cum, sweat and piss that permeated the room.  Satisfied, he lowered it and presented the other.  He clicked his teeth, “Fucking cuntpig.” and I repeated my act of submission as my tongue lapped at the left sole of my Daddy’s boot.  His hands moved to his cock and held it... “Drink, cunt.”  and my mouth cunt moved over the ringed helmet of his cock and took it down my throat.  “That’s my cunt,” he smiled as his slam piss filled my belly.   

His piss now dripping out his cock, Daddy pulled out and I sat back on my haunches licking my lips... taking in the last drops.  His eyes sparkled as he sat back with a grin and reached for a rig.  “Fucking whore...”  I moaned at the sight of the contents of the syringe.  “Please,” I begged as I took his cock back in my mouth.  “Stay there,” Daddy ordered, prepping me for the slam.  “Ready” he asked and I nodded.  A deep groan filled my mouth, the vibrations enveloping the thick cock as the slam rushed through my body.  Suddenly... I felt the hard thrust of puppy’s cock invade my cunt.  “Fucking meth whore!” puppy howled as he pummeled my cunt with his cock.  Surrendering to the passion, I took hold of Daddy’s thighs as my cunt lips clenched around the shaft... and I begged him to feed my meth-fueled hungry cunt.  With one hand pulling me onto his cock by my harness, his other hand reached forward and twisted my tit, sending a spasm of wonderful pain through my pec. I felt complete as my alpha and Daddy used my body.  The sexual pleasure of both my cunts overwhelmed me.  His cock thrusting deeper into my cunt, puppy’s body seemed to merge into mine.  Faster and faster, he plunged his cock into me... With each thrust, I clenched and pushed the uncut shaft deeper as our fucking synched.  The sound of his sweaty thighs, slapped against my ass cheeks causing boy to push himself under me.... My heavy pouch now resting on boy's lips, he began to chew and suck the wet mesh fabric encasing my engorged ball sac.  My alpha’s cock continued fucking me... Grunting, puppy’s breath grew ragged as the pounding continued until he could no longer control it.... “TAAAAKE ITTTT!” he yelled as he tensed and buried his cock in my cunt and exploded deep inside.   Collapsing on me, puppy sighed as our slick bodies absorbed each other’s sweat.  I felt him withdraw and moaned.  Indicating that I wanting him inside me with a clench of my cunt lips, he kissed my neck.  “Fucking cock hungry cunt,” he laughed as my both my cunts remained full of cock.  Feeling puppy’s cock soften, I knew what was to follow.  I began moaning on Daddy’s cock as my cunt began to fill with chem piss.  “Yeah, fucker...” he growled, my belly extending from the huge load of piss filling my cunt.   Feeling my belly against his shoulder, boy let out a loud growl and moved to place his lips against puppy’s shaft... his tongue working its way past my cunt lips and began to dig into the walls of my cunt.  “Fucking hungry piss boy!” puppy roared as he pulled his cock out... boy’s mouth firmly placed against my cunt.   Feeling the pressure of my piss filled cunt, I let out a moan as the chem laden fluids rushed out and filled boy’s mouth.   

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Hey guys.  It's been a while and I wanted to make sure the story was finished... for real this time.  This last chapter is dedicated to a friend and his boy who inspired the session in this story and to my bf who, thanks to this story, has been inspired by puppy & boy. 

Daddy’s Cuntboy – A Continuation 22 - Finale 

The rush of my cunt’s contents continued and boy struggled to take it all in.  “Fucking chempig bastard!!” puppy yelled.   Reaching a new level of depravity, boy continued to repeat the words, “Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Yes!” … as he wallowed on the black rubber tiled floor and slurped up my cunt’s discharge.  “Holy Fuck...” I mumbled, seeing him succumbing to his desires.  I crawled to him and began to scoop up the remnants of my cunt and fed him.  His completely dilated pupils signaling his loss of control, boy pushed his face into my palms... lapping and slurping to take every last drop as his growls grew in intensity.  I sat there on my haunches watching boy’s final break and I looked at Daddy.  Daddy sat back in the chair and nodded.  The drug fueled hunger in boy continued as I flashed to the beginnings of my own craving for the meth.  I knew his body still hungered and I pulled down my jock pouch.  Releasing my impotent cock, I held it up to boy.  “Feed,” I said gently to him, knowing that he needed the chempiss filling my bladder.  Quickly, he let out a loud groan and began suckling my limp cock and fingering my cunt lips.    

“Fucking cunt piss for my beta,” I growled... opening my cunt to take his hand... as I fell onto the floor and boy settled in between my legs and rested his head on my bloated ball sac.  I began to slowly release a load of chempiss into his mouth as I gently held his head.  “That’s it... fucking feed,” I encouraged him, realizing that I would now be a source of his nourishment.   Finally satiated, boy finished and released my cock.  “Fuck!”   

Pulling out of my cunt, he took a long lick of his fingers and held his hand up to me and gave me a wicked smile.  I grabbed his hand and completely cleaned it with my tongue.  “Fucking spun-out chempigs,” puppy growled approaching us.  Smelling his piss soaked and rank jock pouch, I began to salivate.  I looked up into his dark eyes as he smiled down at us.  “Fucking alpha,” I chuckled and began to chew on the full red pouch.  Suddenly, boy spread my ass cheeks apart to inspect my cunt lips.  “Oh fuck!” he moaned, his body shaking and his fingers began to feel the permanently thickened flesh surrounding my cunt.  “Fuck!” He continued. HIs fingers moved inward to feel the depth of my cunt lips.  My cunt was on fire... my cunt lips began to throb from the exploration until a soft moan escaped from boy’s lips... “yeah...”  His exploration continued... “Yeah...” a more determined plea came out.  “Shit yeah!” I thought and egged boy on, my cunt lips pulsing and grabbing his fingers.  “Yeah boy?  Yeah what?”   Hesitating, boy continued to his manipulation of my cunt until he could no longer resist.  “Please!” he said, turning to Daddy.  “Fucking do it to me!”  Daddy smiled and nodded as the doorbell rang and he picked up the phone.  “I’d already decided, boy.”  

“Yeah... be right there.” Daddy said brusquely and hung up. “Come,” snapping his fingers, he growled at puppy and our alpha dropped on all fours and went to him. Snapping on a leash and leading puppy out the door, Daddy turned to me. “Get some rigs ready and pack the pipe. We got guests.” I gave a questioning look to puppy, he snapped at my hesitation. “You heard Daddy, get them ready.  They left the dungeon and I smiled as I saw puppy’s moist cunt lips leaving a trail of slime behind him. 

I moved to the metal box on the gear shelf and began to prepare for the upcoming session.  Taking hold of the box, I held my breath for second and opened it.  “Fuck...” I exhaled, seeing the manifestation of what I had become.  Daddy no longer paid for the white crystals filling it the box, my body was now the currency he used.  This was part I played in our twisted foursome.  Yet, this was what I craved.  My transformed body... what boy once called a freak... needed this.  Fixing the rigs, I proceeded to heavily pack a few pipes.  I was Daddy’s chemwhore and fucking proud of it.  Noticing boy was coming down, I handed him a pipe but then thought twice.  “Fucker...” I smiled and grabbed a couple of rigs.  “Shit yes!” boy groaned as I slammed myself... the craving had begun in him.  “Yeah?” I asked... “Fuck yes! Please!” boy repeated.  “Hop on the sling.” I told boy and he quickly climbed on, spreading his legs to reveal his cunt.  Grabbing his arm, I proceeded to slam the fucker.  “AH FUCK!” boy coughed as the slam rushed through his veins and I dropped to my knees between his legs and began chewing on his cunt lips.  “Fucking bloated cunt lips on my beta.” I growled into his cunt... waiting for the day his cunt lips would match mine.   

Walking to the front door, Daddy hesitated as he held the door knob. “Get ready puppy, Jay is bringing his boy with him."  Smiling, puppy growled.   “Hey, come on in,” Daddy greeted Jay, motioning him and the boy in.  From his position, puppy took them in.  Jay was in his mid-30's with a touch of gray about 6’ and about 180lbs... built but not muscular with a medium dusting of body hair.  Smiling at puppy, Jay walked past Daddy and motioned for his boy to follow.  “Come on, slut.”  The boy nervously stood there for a minute, seeing our Daddy’s ringed cock begin to rise as he held the leash connecting to puppy’s collared sweaty shaved muscular body.  “It’s ok, boy.” Daddy laughed, “He won’t bite... right puppy?”  and began to pet the alpha pup. “Grrr,...Arff!” puppy joked.  The boy looked to Jay for direction.  “It’s ok, slut,” and he motioned him to Daddy’s side.  “Nice...” Daddy commented at the blond-haired, blue-eyed boy. “How old are you, slut?” Daddy questioned him.  “26... Sir,” he nervously responded and looked to Jay.  “Still young enough to begin your training,” Daddy snickered as he led everyone back to the dungeon.  Reaching the dungeon door, “OK,” Daddy said getting down to business, “You both know the rules of the dungeon... no street clothes.”  Jay nodded to slut and they removed their shoes and socks.  Placing both pairs next to the door, slut again stood next to Jay.  Acknowledging slut’s subservience to him, Jay handed his shirt and jeans to slut who laid them on top of the shoes.  Jay stood there revealing a fat cock filling his white jockstrap.  Come on, slut... You said you wanted this...” Jay said, ordering slut to strip.  Slowly, slut pulled up his shirt and held it.  Taking in the sight of slut, puppy growled at the boy... 5’ 10” and 170lbs with a smooth muscular build, puppy wondered if it was natural or if he shaved.  “No matter,” puppy thought, either way he’d be smooth after his training was complete.  “Come-on boy... let’s get this on...” Daddy said, losing patience.  “Yes, Sir.” slut nodded, accepting Daddy’s commands.  Quickly, he unbuckled and slid his jeans down to reveal a trimmed crotch with a nice uncut cock with a pair of full balls.   He folded his jeans and bent down to place them on his sneakers, providing the first look at his shaved cunt, “GRRR,” puppy growled knowing that the boy shaved and went commando.  

After a bit, Daddy opened the door and ushered Jay and slut into the dungeon.  “Fuck!” slut let out... seeing me between boy’s legs, chewing on his cunt lips, my legs stretched wide exhibiting my thick throbbing cunt lips... my stretched-out ball sac hanging low.   Hearing the strangers enter, I stopped and turned around and remained on my haunches... my legs spread from the immense size of my ball sac sitting between my thighs.  Wiping boy’s cunt juices from my face, I remained still.  “What the fuck?!” slut gasped as he took in the sight of my swollen pig tits and bloated ball sac stretching my yellow jock.  “That is cunt, my chemwhore.” Daddy laughed, remembering the reaction boy had that first night to seeing me.  It was the same night I saw for myself what Daddy had transformed me into... what he had wanted for me since the first night I arrived and he took me into the dungeon.  Daddy took hold of slut’s cock.  “Come on, let’s get cunt working on you.”  Unsure, slut looked to Jay but Daddy’s authoritarian manner quickly caused him to follow.  Remaining in my position, my mouth cunt drooled at the cock now before me.  Opening my mouth cunt, my tongue stretched to take the droplet of pre-cum oozing from the cock slit.  My tongue darted around the cockhead and captured his essence.  Taking a long deep breath, the musky smell of his groin drew me in.  Resisting the urge to take his cock down my throat, I ran my tongue along the length of his semi-hard shaft and down to his full sac.  I felt his now erect, dripping cock drag across my face, my tongue reached for one of his heavy balls, trying to gauge the amount of cum it contained.  “Fuck...” slut trembled as I moved to the soft silky skin of his inner thighs and began to lick and taste the beads of sweat now slowly dripping down his legs.  Feeling the hard flesh against my face, I sat back and looked up to the sight of the pink helmet of his cock sitting on the pulsing shaft arching out over my face.  “Shit...” he moaned with pleasure. I leaned in and felt my mouth cunt envelop him when it finally came within range of my grasping lips.  The feel of slut’s now hard flesh filling me caused him to gasp wildly as the vibrations on his shaft increased.  Slurping loudly on his shaft, my hands moved to grip his ass cheeks and pulled him deeper in... my forefingers crept inward and fingered his cunt, causing it to throb.  “You like my cunt’s mouth, boy?” Daddy asked, watching him squirm and thrust as he became more aroused.  “Fucking love it, Sir!” slut responded with increasing thrusts.  Finally, when his stiff shaft was hitting the back of my throat, I knelt up and positioned myself to take it down to the root.  “AH SHIT!” slut cried out, feeling my throat muscles begin to milk his cock.  “Fucking feed that cunt!” puppy growled, “Fucking give him your load!”   Without a second thought, I pulled out of his cunt and grabbed my pecs to work my hard-thickened pig tits.  “Fuck yes,” I moaned, taking hold of my tits with my fingernails and increased the pressure.  Grasping my head, slut held on tight, moaning in ecstasy until he lost control.  “Take it!” slut yelled, his hands moving to my shoulders to steady himself as he exploded.  Wanting every last drop, my throat constricted to pull the creamy load out.  Satisfied, I released his spent cock and sucked his ball sac into my mouth cunt.  “Shit!” he groaned feeling my rigid tongue wriggle around them, pushing them from one stretched out cheek to the other.  His moaning continued...  

“Clean him up and get him ready.” Daddy interrupted and pulled me off him.  I nodded and stood.  Grasping his hand in mine, I led him to the showers and grabbed the manacles hanging from the ceiling and quickly restrained him.  “GRRRR,” puppy growled at the sight of slut standing there, totally exposed.  I smiled and hurriedly took the shower hose, turned on the water and adjusted the water temperature and hosed him down.  Hurriedly, I pulled the shaving foam and razor from the shelf.  I then took a handful of lather and began to cover his crotch while familiarizing myself with the feel of his cock and ball sac.  Squatting down, “Hold still,” I said and took the razor and carefully shaved his cock and sac.  Then I went after his trimmed pubes making sure to remove every single dark blond hair.  Finishing his crotch, I moved to the back of his balls and worked my way up his taint to concentrate on his puckered cunt lips as he groaned at the sensation of being completely shaved by someone else.  Grabbing more lather, I stood and began to cover his body from the neck down.  I then proceeded to shave his body, making sure every last strand of hair was removed.  Satisfied I had completed my task, I rinsed him off and toweled off the freshly shaved boy.  Releasing slut from the restraints, his arms dropped in relief and he began to shake them, allowing the blood to flow back into his hands.  Quickly, I pushed him forward onto all fours, exposing his cunt.  “Gonna clean you out now,” I said, warning him as I inserted the enema nozzle.  “Hold it... Hold it...” I continued to repeat as the warm water entered his cunt and I massaged his distended belly.  “Hold tight,” I instructed, removing the nozzle and guiding him to the drain.  His cunt now directly over the drain, I nodded and he let out a loud groan as the contents of his cunt rushed out.  “Again,” I smiled leading him to the shower area and we continued to repeat the ritual until the water ran clear.  When we finished, I pulled him up and reattached his restraints hanging from the ceiling.    

Daddy then walked over to admire my handiwork, running his hands over slut’s shaved body... his fingers dug into flesh as slut groaned from the painful erection caused by the shaving and enemas, he had just experienced.  Noticing slut’s now throbbing cock and rising ball sac, Daddy grabbed his sac and grabbed it tightly.  “Fuck!” slut gasped as Daddy took a ball-stretcher and closed it around his balls, forcing them down.  “Better...” Daddy growled and turned him to face the mirrored wall opposite the shower area.  Catching his breath, slut looked into the mirror and caught the first glimpse of his shaved pits and completely denuded body.  I remained at Daddy’s side, entranced by the dark pink leaking cock and stretched out ball sac.  Seeing the dripping pre-cum pool on the black tiled floor, I impulsively moved to it and lapped it up.  “Fucking pig,” boy laughed... seeing me in my element, but at the same time craving to join me in the moment.  “Go on boy...” Daddy smiled and my beta joined me between slut’s legs.  He began to wipe the clear fluid onto the dark pink head causing slut to shiver with excitement.  I moved back to watch boy’s eyes fixate on the throbbing cock as he licked his lips and his mouth fell open to take it in his mouth.  “AHH SHIT!” slut exhaled as his knees nearly gave way, moaning with pleasure from the movement of boy’s mouth and tongue.    

Then I heard it... the sound of the torch being lit and I immediately let out a moan, turned to Daddy.  “Back off cunt.  This is for our guest.” Daddy snarled, putting the pipe stem to slut’s lips and their eyes locked.  I grew tense, wanting the precious smoke.      

“Inhale...”  Daddy ordered.  “Deeper...”  Watching slut smoking the crystal, I began to growl... the craving overtaking me.  “Please Daddy!” I begged, the hunger for the chems taking over my body.  “Fucking chemwhore,” Daddy growled as he held the pipe to slut’s lips with one hand and released the wrist restraints with the other.  “Take it,” he ordered slut who quickly took it and applied the torch to the bowl and resumed filling his lungs with more of the crystal as his pupils darkened.   “Restrain that fucking chemwhore!” Daddy yelled at puppy.  Quickly, puppy grabbed me, lifted me to my feet and fastened my wrists to the chains that had just held slut.    

Moaning from the pleasure boy’s mouth and the chems now flooding through his veins, slut lifted boy’s head away from his cock and dropped to his knees in front of boy as Daddy took the pipe.  “Fuck yeah... fucking skin,” slut growled as both his hands went to boy’s tits and held them tightly by the thumb and forefinger.  “Fucking hard tits,” he growled, examining them more closely.  Then remembering, he looked directly at me... my arms held up... pushing my pecs out to expose my pig tits.  “Fuck yeah...” I smirked at the spun-out slut and motioned to boy’s swollen tits... “Pig tits.”   With a groan, slut’s mouth moved to boy’s tits, biting and sucking at the swollen tips of flesh.  “Shit yes!” boy encouraged as slut licked his way down boy’s sweaty torso taking in the scent of boy’s chem sweat.  Continuing down across boy’s washboard abs, he came to the throbbing jock pouch and began to tongue the rubbered outline of the hard shaft and weighted ball sac.  “Cock!”  grunted and began to tongue the stretched outline of boy’s cock.  Growling, slut quickly covered the rubbered pouch in a sheen of saliva.  “Fuck yeah! Fucking tweaked out slut! How you feeling fucking tweaked out fag.” boy taunted.    

Continuing, slut’s hands moved up boy’s strong thighs and grasped the waistband to free the straining cock and took it all the way down to the root, the weighted ball sac striking slut’s chin with every thrust.  “Fucking hungry fag,” Jay sneered in the background as Daddy held a point to his vein. “Do it!” Jay begged Daddy.  “Fucking slam me!”  With a chuckle, Daddy inserted the tip of the needle and pulled the register.  “Ready fucker?  Gonna give you a fucking large one and have you begging for cock.  Fucking slam that part of you to the surface I know is there.”   With a grunt, Daddy shoved the plunger down and released the tourniquet.  “AHHHH! YES!!! Fuck!” Jay loudly sighed as the slam ran through his veins and he fell to his knees.  “Shit! Yeh!” he growled, taking in the sight of his slut slobbering on boy’s cock.  With a wild look in his eyes, jay crawled to slut’s cock and took it in.  “See slut,” Daddy yelled, “I knew with a large enough dose, that the pussypig in him would come out.   Surprised at the turn of events, slut tensed but continued on worshipping the cock in his mouth.  “UHHH!” slut muffled groans reverberated on boy’s cock as he felt Jay’s mouth devouring his cock.  

“Boy! Back off!” Daddy yelled.  “This is between them now.”  Not understanding, boy reluctantly pushed slut’s hungry mouth away from his crotch and crawled to Daddy’s side.  Patting his head, Daddy smiled down and motioned him to puppy.  “Gone on boy...feed.”  Quickly, he moved to puppy’s cock and began to feed on another load of chempiss.  

Not having boy’s cock in his mouth, slut began to concentrate on the feeling on his cock.  “Shit yes,” he smiled, grabbing jay’s head and forcefully shoving his cock down on the hungry mouth.  “Yeah, fucker... you want some cock?” slut taunted him.  “Fucking pussypig needs to be fed?  You a fucking pussypig now aren’t ya?”  Suddenly, the tina took complete hold of jay and he let out another moan as he released the thick hard cock.  “Fuck yeh! Fucking feed my pussy, slut.” he begged, turning around and spreading his ass cheeks to expose his pussy.  “Fuck yeah...” slut grunted, shoving his cock into the unlubricated pussy.  “AH FUCK!” jay yelled out; his pussy now stretched to the hilt by slut’s cock.  “Take it, pussypig!” slut grunted and his thrusts intensified.  The rhythmic sounds of slut’s balls slapping against the conspicuously shaved ass cheeks filled the room. “See that shaved pussy on him?” Daddy laughed, “Fucking advertising for cock.” 

The three of us remained quiet at the sudden turn of events.  The boy we had prepared to be trained as a chemfag was now dominating...  “What do ya think, slut?” Daddy laughed.  “How’s that pussy feel on your cock?”   The sound of hard grunts coming from slut stopped as his body began to spasm... releasing a torrent of now chemmed up spunk into the pussypig.  “Fucking love it!” slut smiled and slammed himself against pussypig’s shaved ass.  “Better than my fucking girlfriend’s pussy.”  Pulling out, “definitely tighter,” he laughed as he moved to pussypig’s open mouth.  “Fucking clean it, pussypig,” he ordered. “Shit, yeh!” pussypig licked his lips and swallowed it in one move, tasting his own pussy for the first time.   

With his eyes closed, slut began to take in the sensation on his softening cock until he felt Daddy’s hard body behind him. Grasping slut tightly against his pecs, Daddy slipped his hard cock between slut’s ass cheeks and spoke into his ear. “Fucking spun-out slut... what do you think of your first time in the clouds?"  Feeling the thick pulsing ringed cock, slut began to submit again.  “Ah fuck! Yes! I never felt anything like this,” he babbled... pushing himself against the shaft.    

“Please,” he begged, forgetting that he had just finished fucking the pussypig still on his cock as the feeling of Daddy’s cock caused his cunt to throb in hunger.  “Sure, but I think cunt is thirsty.” Daddy laughed.  “H’uuuh?” slut moaned, continuing to grasp at the hard cock with his ass cheeks.  “Look at cunt over there.  He needs your chempiss, slut,” Daddy softly murmured, “You’re gonna fucking have those chems coming out of your body.” Licking his sweaty neck... ”sweat.”  Taking hold of slut’s cock, “and most of all, piss,” Daddy chuckled and motioned to puppy to release me.  Opening his eyes, slut turned to me and I struggled.  Unrestrained, I dropped and crawled to them, ready to take slut’s first load of chempiss.   

“Boy,” Daddy suddenly broke the moment, “take this fucking pussypig and have at.  You deserve it.”  With a wicked smile, boy grabbed pussypig by the shoulders and pulled him off slut’s cock and shoved his own cock into the cum filled pussy.  “Shit yeh boy! Fuck me...” pussypig begged as boy brutally worked him over.  

With pussypig, now out of the way, I went directly to slut’s uncut cock and slowly worked my mouth cunt over the shaft while pushing the foreskin from the cock head.  “Good cunt,” Daddy said, looking down at me as he towered behind slut.  “Go on, feed cunt,” he encouraged.  Feeling slut begin to relax, I tightened my lips and waited to feel the first drops of chempiss.  It didn’t take long until the first stream filled my mouth and slut’s piss hit my taste buds.  “Fucking pig!” slut marveled as we locked our eyes on each other and I became his first human urinal.  My eyes reflected the intense pleasure I was feeling from the fluid coming from slut... the meth and piss mixed together.  The flow began to trickle until his bladder had emptied and I released his cock... leaving a sample of his chempiss in my mouth.  I rose and stood before slut.  Grabbing his head with my right hand, I pulled him to me.  “Fucker...” I mumbled, and placed my lips against his.  Forcing his lips open with my wet tongue, I released the mouthful of his first load of chempiss.  “Drink up, slut,” Daddy said, holding him tenderly and with a deep groan, slut had his first taste of chempiss... and by the looks of things...  it wouldn’t be his last. 

Then, in a quick motion, Daddy took hold of slut in his strong arms and took him to the sling.  “Fucking beautiful slut, you ready for a slam?” Daddy smiled down as he held him slightly above the sweat and piss infused leather.  Dropping him in the sling, Daddy quickly restrained him.  “Yeeahhh...” slut growled, relishing in the what was happening.  “Good...cunt, get a rig...” Daddy ordered, “I want slut feeling me splitting him open when you fill his veins for the first time” and smiled down at the splayed-out slut.  I grabbed the prepared rig and began to prep slut’s arm.  Pulling the register, I smiled at Daddy and nodded, his cock standing hard and rigid at slut’s cunt...  “Easy slut, this is gonna be a fucking rid.”  I felt puppy’s arms envelop me and shove his cock into me.  “Ahhh, fuuuuck! Fucking feed my hungry cunt, puppy!” I yelled, pushing the plunger down and saw the pink contents flow into the virgin vein. I leaned back against puppy and began to milk that precious cock my cunt craved as we stood.   

Then it happened, the initial coughing from the chems flowing throughout his body and hitting his lungs caused slut to buck as Daddy shoved his cock into the now well-worn cunt.  Holding on tightly to his hips, Daddy grunted, "I need a fuck, let’s see how fucking tight you are now slut," and the deep thrusts began.  “Oh, shit yeah, he found a good one in you, slut,” and he rammed his fat cock in and out of that cum-filled cunt causing the room to fill with the squelching sound now emanating from his cunt. 

We stood there, puppy slowly thrusting deep inside my cunt, watching the onslaught.  “How’s that feel slut?” I yelled at slut as puppy’s thrusts intensified.  “UUUU’hhhh,” slut moaned, feeling the combinations of the slam and Daddy’s cock.  “Fuuu’uh ckin love itttt!” he began to babble... his cunt taking completely over.  “Shit! Shit! Shit!” he continued, Daddy’s thrusts growing deeper and harder.  My alpha and I smiled, knowing the signs of his oncoming release.  “FUCKING TAKE IT! SLUT!” Daddy roared as he emptied his load inside slut and puppy pushed me down to the tiled floor and took out his lust on my cunt.  Pulling out of slut’s wrecked cunt, Daddy moved to slut’s open mouth.  Without being told, slut groaned and enthusiastically took it in and began to clean the off the remnants of the contents of his cunt.  “Good boy,” Daddy patted his cheek.   

Taking sight of all the action in the dungeon... he smiled... puppy continued fucking me... slut spun-out on the sling with the hunger still emanating from his cunt.  Daddy then looked over to boy... pussypig on his cock, milking the last of boy’s chempiss.  Daddy arching his neck, signaled to boy.  Understanding, boy pulled pussypig off his cock and turned him to face Daddy.  Piss dripping from his mouth, pussypig groaned at the sight of Daddy with slut’s mouth still on his cock.  “Go on... jay...“ Daddy winked, calling him by his name and motioned to slut’s cunt.”    

“YEH!” jay groaned as he crawled to the sling, seeing Daddy approach him with a packed pipe and torch.  “Go on, take a hit.” Daddy placed the stem in his mouth and lit the bowl.  Without a second thought, jay took hold of the pipe and took in a deep toke.  “One more for the road... jay...” Daddy sneered, emphasizing his name again.  Taking another, jay looked up with a wicked smile and blew the thick white cloud towards Daddy.  Daddy angrily grabbed the pipe and torch and handed them to me.  SLAP!  The sound of the heavy slap stopped us all and we turned to see.  “YOU FUCKING REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE! A FUCKING PUSSYPIG ONCE YOU GET ENOUGH OF THAT IN YOU!”  Daddy roared.  Grabbing the pipe, Daddy shoved him towards slut.  “Go on... jay...” Daddy mocked him.  “You will always be a pussypig to me... jay.”  Smiling, Daddy turned to the surprised slut... his mouth open and still dripping.  “Remember that slut.” he told him with a steely eyed glare and kicked jay to the edge of the sling.  “Get on with it... or I’ll fucking make sure that only pussypig leaves here.”   

Seeing the wrecked cunt in front of him, jay moved in and began to feed on slut’s dripping cunt.  “Ah shit!” slut, let out a whimper as he felt jay begin to chew on the his now slightly swollen cunt lips.  Rising, jay inspected his slut.  “Fuck yeh, finally” he growled, “Fucking spun-out slut with fucking a sloppy cunt already full of cum,” and rammed his cock into slut’s cunt and began a drug fueled rant full of obscenities as he rammed deep into the cunt.  The fucking continued... "Here it comes slut, you ready for more of that hot cum in that cunt of yours? " he grunted and shot a load of chemmed spunk inside slut’s cunt. “Ah man... more...” slut groaned as he began to buck and swing his cunt forward, a sign his cunt was still in charge. “Shit yeh,” jay smiled, “finally,” leaning in and fingering the sloppy cunt. “Please!” slut begged,” Feed my cunt,” he murmured, remembering my earlier pleas and finally realizing that was what he craved...  to have his cunt fed.  Groaning lustily, jay pushed his fingers in the throbbing cunt as slut’s shaved balls slipped over his hand.  He kept pushing and soon slut's cunt was filled with jay’s fingers.  “Ready slut?’ he said, his thumb playing with slut’s ball sac... not a question but a command and he clenched and pushed hard.  “SHIT YEAH!” slut yelled as his cunt opened up and took the entire hand.   “MAN! YES!” slut yelled as he felt jay’s hand expand against his cunt walls.  “Feed my hungry cunt!” slut begged, his eyes closed and head rolling back, enjoying the fullness of his cunt. I laughed, remembering the first time my cunt took a fist.  Slowly, jay began to manipulate his fingers, feeling the wet slippery cum engulfing his hand.  Little by little, jay began to pull in and out... watching slut’s expanded cunt lips slide against his wrist.   Open your fucking eyes slut,” I told him.  “Look up and see what you’ve become.”  With a shudder, he opened his eyes and let out a deep moan at the reflection in mirror above him.  “Ah man!” slut exclaimed seeing jay’s wrist surrounded by his cunt lips.  “You don’t know how fucking long I’ve wanted this, slut” jay continued, his hand slowly pulling out.  Exhaling, slut took the teasing sensations of his fingers in as jay began to fuck him with his hand.  Moving a bit faster now, slut’s cunt expanded. The fisting continued with slut letting out a deep groan with every inward stroke of jay’s hand.  On feeling jay’s hand pull out, slut moaned as he saw the now raised thickened cunt lips.  “You like that, slut?” and he shoved his hand back in and continued the fucking.  “Fucking fist!” slut babbled on from the slam and the fisting.  His body tensed and with a shudder, slut let out a yell as his cock rose and a load of cum oozed out of his piss slit.  “HOLY SHIT!” jay yelled, seeing slut’s first anal orgasm.  He gently pulled his hand out of slut’s cunt and massaged the newly expanded cunt lips.  “How you feeling, slut?” he asked.  “Oh, man,” slut moaned, “So fucking empty now.” and jay laughed.  “Yeah?” he laughed, holding his dripping hand up. What do ya think your girlfriend would think of you now, slut?“  Continuing to moan, “Fucking need this... need cock... fuck the bitch!”    

With everyone concentrating on jay and slut, I continued soaring into the clouds until I emptied the bowl.  My cunt was now throbbing to the beat of my heart as I saw jay’s hand dripping onto the floor.  “Fuck yes!” I growled and crawled forward and began to lap it up.  “Fucking cunt!” jay stared down at me and knelt.  “Go on, cunt.” jay held out his hand and I began to feed like a hungry pig... the grunts emanating deep inside my gut, surprising even myself.  Walking to me, Daddy laughed, “You never cease to amaze me, cunt!” Daddy laughed and wiped the last of slut’s cunt juices off my face and fed it to me with his fingers.   

Turning to slut on the sling, “That’s one fucking good slut.  if you get tired of him, just drop him off.  I could add him to my stable.” Daddy leered.  “Naw,” jay quickly answered, “That one’s mine.  Appreciate the help in training him.”  Nodding, Daddy walked to the gear shelf and grabbed a couple items and placed them on slut’s sweaty abs.  “I think he’s ready.”   Looking at the items, jay grabbed the thick black silicone plug and examined the heft.  “Ya think, he can take it?” he asked.  “You never know until you try it,” Daddy chuckled.  Placing it against slut’s cunt, he replied “Ya think he needs lube,” and shoved it in.  “Ugggh,” slut slurred, the combination of the chems still flowing thru him and the brutal fucking having taken its toll.  “Good to know!” jay laughed and picked up the chain collar... the lock unsecured.  “Once this is locked slut, you’re mine,” he coldly stared into slut’s eyes.  Nodding, slut’s cunt lips expanded as he heard the sound of the lock click.  “I own you.” jay growled.  “For now, pussypig,” Daddy piped in before ordering puppy and boy to release slut from the sling.  I watched as my sweat slicked alpha and beta held up slut to steady him.  “Fucking spun-out,” puppy laughed, shoving the plug deeper.  “Take him to the guest room boys, he’s in no shape to go anywhere.” Daddy ordered.  Turning to jay, “I got the guest room set up with rubber sheets and flooring.  You two can let yourselves out when you’re ready.” and they led slut out.  “Hold it!” Daddy ordered as they got to the door.  “Remember slut, how jay.... errr... PUSSYPIG... turns with a large enough slam in him...”  and they pulled him up a bit and exited with jay following.   

“Get the fuck over here, cunt!” Daddy snarled as he sat on the bed with a rig in his hand.  “Fuck yes Daddy!” I quickly answered crawling to him.  On reaching him, I placed my mouth cunt on his cock and presented my arm.  “Fucking chemwhore,” he laughed and gave me another slam.  “You fucking earned this, cunt.”  Grateful, I began to worship my Daddy’s cock. Rising, Daddy gathered me in his arms and pulled me onto the bed with him and held me tight. “Fuck cunt, you smell of piss, piss and cum. Fucking cunt.”  A bit later, puppy and boy returned and with a motion of his hands, Daddy ordered them to join us on either side of him as I remained between his legs.  With Daddy’s cock in my mouth cunt, I looked up and saw puppy and boy on his tits like two nursing pups.  I smiled and placed my hand on boy’s puffy cunt lips and fingered his cunt.  “Fuck boy, you happy with your life, now aren’t ya?” I questioned.  He looked down and studied me... a muscular shaved cunt with engorged cunt lips, pig tits and swollen ball sac that lived for meth, piss and cum.  He closed his eyes, remembering all that had happened up to this point and imagining what was to come.  “Yeah, cunt... I am.” 

The End 

• Like 1