Bear Saturday at the ABS

bbbugfkrme

I'm almost ready to resign my pastorate and divorce my wife and become a full time whore. I wish i had figured this out when I was young and hot. Anyway, back to the ABS this weekend. Saturday was bear day. Woof! 

First one was classic teddy bear. Big belly, stubby fat (really fat) cock. I loved it. I ran my hands all over his body, sucked and bit his nips while he growled. Really growled. Such a turn on. He pushed me down to his cock and I went to work on it right away. All the while he had three fingers shoved up his own ass and spewing filth I can't even repeat. His cock was a precum fireplug opened up. I could suck it out and taste it.  So hot. Even hotter was his cock tasted like lube and cum. I stopped and asked him if he had fucked already today.

"Yea," he said, "I fucked my husband before he went to work this morning. Why? You taste his ass on my dirty dick?"

I didn't reply; I just went back down on it with a vengeance and worked that stub hard. Licking. Tonguing. Soon he was facefucking me hard and growling louder and louder til he went dead silent and hard as a rock. Sperm flooded my tongue like drinking from a squirt bottle. it was all I could do to keep up. Shit. Then he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me up so he could share the load.  He kissed me deep and long, swirling his tongue around my mouth. Swapping a last gob of spermy spit with me. He leaned back against the wall. Took a deep breath. Dressed and before he left, he slapped me across the face and said, "You're a hot faggot. I'm gonna have to use you again sometime." With that he was gone.

I sat back and relaxed for a few, enjoying the lingering taste of his jizz when another bear looked into my booth. I smiled at him and waved him in. He was kinda tentative. Hot as fuck. Huge muscled chest and gorgeous firm round belly. A seven inch bone popped from his fly. I didn't need an invitation. I went down on it right away. I rubbed my hands up under his t-shirt running my hands through a mat of soft fur. 

"Take off your shirt," I said. He complied. So beautiful. Soft furry chest. Muscled like a man who does manual labor. Inked. Nordic designs, Tribal tats. "Love your ink." I whispered. I think he blushed but it was too dark to tell for sure. I went back down on him. Worked him slow and easy. Lots of tongue action. He gently took the back of my head and slowly facefucked me for a couple of minutes. A he let go a soft moan and I felt my mouth filling with his seed. It tasted sweet and fluid. I sucked his cock gently. Held it in my mouth as he spasmed a couple of times. I cleaned him up.

He smiled shyly as he packed his cock back into his jeans. He seemed really sweet. "Thanks." he said and left the booth. I followed a couple minutes later. No load up my ass but that much bear was pretty satisfying. Woof!

• Like 4