Discovering a new fetish

I wake and barely open my eyes. It's still dark in my room. My naked body is pressed up against my boyfriend. I'm 34, 6'2, 220 lbs, white, brown hair, dark blue eyes moderately hairy upper body, hairy underside, thick 7.5" cut dick and muscular. He's 36, 5'11, 200 lbs, white pale skin, brown eyes, black hair, medium body hair up top, very furry legs and ass and muscular as well. I'm the big spoon. My arms are wrapped around him tightly, and his are holding mine in place. In my sleepy fog I feel my dick flex; it's rock hard, throbbing, and nestled up against his furry ass that's still slick with cum and lube from me breeding him before we passed out. Almost involuntarily, I gently push my hips forward and feel his muscular ass and and coarse hair gripping my dick. My dick is so sensitive right now, I must've been having a sex dream. My balls ache letting me know they have more cum ready. He's dead asleep still. I slowly push in a little deeper. I inhale his smell and start to feel the tingling in my nuts. I slowly rock my hips and feel my dick head start to breach his hole. I'm careful not to go in too deep to wake him. It seems like I can feel every one his hair has hairs pulling on the sides of my dicks shaft, like they're trying to milk out my cum. I feel his sphincter wrap all the way around the neck of my dick and cinch. It's now open and welcoming my precum. I stay inserted and flex my dick in there to lube it with more precum. The animal in me starts to take over and I can't help but thrust a little more. Fucckk my dick begins to flex and pump my cum directly into his open hole. I push in the deepest yet to make sure it all goes in him. Although I stopped thrusting, my dick pumps out its last few ropes deep inside his rectum. I'm careful to not breath too hard. He's still sleep; success. My dick deflates and falls out of him. I drift back off to sleep.

I wake again to the sound of my phone buzzing. I roll away from my man, Ryan, to reach my phone located on my nightstand. "Hey handsome, do you still live in Chicago?" My stomach drops a bit.. it's Martin one of my old fuck buddies. He's a 48 year old 6'1 200lbs furry latino muscle daddy with a hot thick uc 8" dick with big heavy balls and all top. Although I rarely bottom, and am exclusively a top with my boyfriend, I enjoy bottoming for muscle daddies like Martin. 

Edited by drscorpio
Updated text as per original poster
  • Like 22
  • Upvote 4

On 10/6/2019 at 11:13 PM, kckinkybtm said:

I love being fucked in my sleep, but I always wake up. Other than being drugged (that's a different fantasy), I would love to wake up one morning with an ass full of cum and not remember getting fucked.

Can't help ya there, I'm pretty sure you'd remember it.😈

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Can't help ya there, I'm pretty sure you'd remember it.😈

I'm fairly certain that the only way it could happen and not remember is with the assistance of drugs (pills? G?....?) It's rare that I sleep so deep that I won't wake up from any sort of play. Fucking or bj...always wake up (I may fake being asleep though.)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It's 8am on Saturday. I reply "Hey there, yep. You coming to town?" I remember the last time we fucked. He kissed passionately, throat fucked me until my throat was raw, sat of my face while edging me, slowly stretched my hole around his fat dick, and then bred me so deep I felt his jets in stomach. I didn't even shower after the last time we fucked because his sweat on me and cum in me kept me turned on throughout the day. As my thoughts raced, he replied "Arrived yesterday. Let's hang. It's been too long." We stopped hanging when I started dating Ryan about a year ago. Ryan and I are monogamous and decided to go off prep because we feel so secure. As I thought about what I should say, Ryan shifted and it snapped me back to the present moment. I replied "Although hanging like old times would be fun, I am dating someone. I'm happy to show you around and or hang if you're cool with keeping it non-sexual?" "Congrats. Sure! How about coffee this morning?" As I rolled back over and wrapped back around Ryan and can tell he's waking up. "You interested in getting a coffee with one of my friends visiting from NYC?" "Nope. Go. I'm gonna to sleep in." I respond to Martin "Coffee it is. Let meet at the MCA coffee shop in 15 min." My heart races as I quickly clean up, throw sweats on and dash out the door. As I walk I keep thinking about how his spit, uncut dick, and precum tastes and feel the blood pumping to my dick. It dawns on me that I never tasted his cum, because it was always injected so deep in my ass.. I laugh to myself and am now fully hard and tuck my dick up. He's already there when I walk in. He looks nearly the same, very muscular, but maybe lost a little weight. He still has a bushy black beard, buzzed hair, and caramel skin. He's stands up to greet me, he's wearing black sweatpants and it looks like he's sporting a little wood also. We bear hug. He grabs and rubs my muscular back as he grinds his fat bulge against my throbbing tucked hard on. I rub his back as well. Through his shirt I feel his defined back muscles covered in fur. He chuckles as we embrace and grind for an awkwardly long time. It's clear we want to fuck. His first question "Have you and your BF had a third yet?" We both laugh. I reply "It honestly hasn't come up yet. We've been fucking like rabbits.. I am all top. But I would be game to double team him if he's into it." As we make small talk, I pat his thigh when commenting on how good he looks. He quickly grabs my wrist and holds my hand there. I don't protest. My heart thumps and my dick fills with blood as I rub up into his crotch. Right before I touch his dick, he grabs my hand and guides it behind the top of his sweatpants and down past the bottom of his balls to his hole, knowing I'll take my time on the way back up. He's fully hard also. I forgot how hairy and big his balls and dick are. He guides my hand to slowly rub up and down a bit. I grip his shaft as his strong hand around mine. He squeezes it up to the top of his slick dick head. I'm melting and light-headed from my heart pounding. He guides my hand to pinch off a pool of precum and raises it up to my mouth. So much precum. I lick it off. He shoves my fingers in my mouth and I taste his sweaty man funk along with the salty fluid. My dick is now throbbing. "Good boy.. Now let's find a good place for this load."

• Like 25
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

As we get up from the table, we both tuck our hard dicks under our waistbands. Although I want his load, I am not prepared to bottom and would never put myself in a position to bottom unprepared. Then a vision of Ryan being pinned down while Martin injects a thick load into him flashes in my mind. I’ve always been uneasy about the idea of having a threesome but for some reason this idea is turning me on. “Let’s go back to my place and see if Ryan wants to get naked.” “Do you have any pictures of him?” As we walk show him a few pictures and surprise myself by showing him his nudes and hole pic. He deeply growls “Mmm yes. I’m looking forward to meeting him.”

We enter the my apartments front door. “Hey babe, I brought Martin over. As we kick off our shoes, Ryan comes to greet us. I see his eyes widen in surprise at how sexy Martin is. Ryan scans his body and takes a moment longer on his crock and I think notices the wet spot from his precum. Ryan goes in for handshake and Martin pulls him in for a strong hug. Ryan hugs back. Martin pulls his lower back into his waist. I can tell Ryan is a bit freaked out and breaks away. He looks at blushing me and nervously and says “good hug.” I can see Martins budge is already growing again. All three of us don’t wear much deodorant and it seems both the temperature in our entryway and our body orders fill the room. “Yeah, he does. You can hug him again is you want.” Ryan gives me a small smile. I can tell he’s in heaven. “Mmm, sure.” As he turns back to Martin. Martin grabs the back of his neck with his right hand and pulls him in for a kiss. His left hand immediately goes into the back of Ryans shorts, straight for his hole. Ryan gives in completely. I go up behind Ryan and start to kiss the back of his neck. I wrap by hands around both of them and pull us all closer. Martin pulls down Ryans shorts, exposing his ass, and then brings his left hand up to my mouth and jams his index, middle and ring finger to the back of my tongue. I suck and cover them in spit. He goes back to Ryan’s hole. Ryan flinches a bit and moans into Martin’s mouth. I know his fingers have breached his sphincter. I can’t believe how much this all turns me on. My dick is rock hard and won’t stop flexing. I reach around Ryan and feel his dick. It’s also rock hard and leaking precum. As I slowly jack him, I can feel that Ryan is jacking Martin. “Lets take this to the bedroom” I suggest.

As we walk to the bedroom we all disrobe. Martin makes it onto the bed first, and lays down on his back. Ryan follows his, crawling on all fours, and begins to suck on his dick. I’m last and presented with my boyfriends spit wet hole. I dive in with my mouth and tongue. Martin is grabbing the sides of Ryan’s head with both hands and trying to jam as much of his massive uncut meat into Ryans mouth. I can feel Ryans sphincter with my tongue tighten each time Martin thrusts. “Ryan, don't move. Tom, let’s swap spots.” He commands. We shuffle around. My boy starts to suck my dick harder that he has in ages. He licks my thighs and massages my aching balls with his tongue. Martin is upright on his knees aiming his slick, wet dickhead at my boys hole. He drips a huge wad of spit right on to my boys hole. The room is filled with smell of spit and our BO. Martin rubs up and down my boys hole and begins to rock forward. His dick is big enough to ruin my boys hole for ever. Ryan moans in pain but arches his back harder. As Martin slowly starting to rock deeper I watch his furry abs flexing. Again I notice that he’s lost height, his ribs at more visible. His cheeks are a bit more boney. I snap back to reality, thinking about how unsafe this is.. Then my boy deep throats my dick, down to my balls and my eyes uncontrollably roll back into my head. I open and watch Martin starting to rock deeper, bottoming out inside my boys ass. I can only imagine how stretched out his hole is. It’s surly ripping. Martin deeply moans “mmmI’m getting close.. you want my load?” My boy just moans and reaches back to pulls Martins leg into him. I feel my balls tense as well. “I’m about to cum also.” Martin growls, gripping Ryans waist hard, and thrusts into my boy. He’s injecting him as deeper than I can image. He keeps growling and thrusting. I erupt as well and pull my boys head all the way down onto my dick. My cum jets down his throat. Ryans starts to moan as well as both of our dicks are fully impaired. He’s cumming onto the bed without touching his dick. Martin slowly pulls out and flops on the bed and says to me “I hadn’t cum in the last 4 days. Your boy is definitely be pregnant.” My boyfriend responds “I’m happy to carry your babies.” We chuckle and all lay down on the bed, spooning. I am the big spoon, my boy is in the middle, and Martin is laying on his back. As my boy pushes his ass to my crotch, I reach down and feel his hole. It's still gaping and so wet. I can feel the jizz leaking out. We all drift off to sleep covered in sweat and spit, and my boy fully loaded.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I wake up feeling the bed rustle and hear heavy breathing. I’m no longer wrapped around my boy, but hugging a pillow. It’s right in my face, blocking any view. It’s still daytime, though, and our room is well lit. I remain still as I become coherent. My dick is rock hard, as always when I wake up. I begin to make sense of what’s going on - Martin is no doubt trying to fuck my boy again. My stomach drops. Jealously starts to kick in.. thinking about Martin owning Ryan, stretching his hole to the point of no return, and filling his guts. We’re not even on prep. Ryan’s being so risky. My jealous anxious pit in my stomach makes my dick flex harder. Why the hell is it turning me on? It’s silent in the room aside from their breathing and the soft rustling of sheets.

I slowly push the pillow down to get a peak. Ryan is face down with Martin laying fully on his back. Martins right arm is around Ryans neck. Martin is kissing the back of Ryans neck and ear. Ryan strains to breath and lightly moans. Martin is slowly thrusting while flexing his arm thats around Ryans neck, to hold him in place as he sinks deeper into his ass. Martin whispers into my boys ear “you want more of my cum? The entirety of my 4 day load?” Ryan whispers back “yes, I want all of it.” I can’t believe what I’m hearing. This is too much. Then Martin turns his head and looks at me right in the eyes. An evil smirk comes across his face and he thrusts more violently and deeper. Ryan moans “aahh” in mixed pain and pleasure. Ryan surely feels Martins dick deep in his stomach and his hole ripping. I behind to fist my dick and jack off. I can’t help but stroke.

As Martin starts to pick up pace, he barks at me “Tom, come get a better view from behind me.” I quickly crawl off the bed and stand behind them. My gaze starts at Martins muscular furry ass cheeks flexing while he digs in, as he pulls back I see his dark pink ass hole through his thick black fur and his massive bull balls hanging below. He slows his thrusts and as he pulls back, I can see how taught Ryans hole is around his soda-can thick shaft. He continues to pull out, all the way out. Ryan exhales in relief. Ryans hole gapes and looks like it’s breathing. It’s more red than I’ve ever seen. Martins uncut meat is rock hard and is also red. It’s blood. As Martin thrusts a bit, poking his dick head around he smears Ryans ass blood around on Ryans inner thighs. “Tom, put me back in. Feel my dick fill Ryan.”

I’m fisting my dick with my left hand while I guide his blood and cum-slick dick back into Ryans raw hole. I watch the foreskin slowly roll back onto the Martins shaft as his bare dick head disappears into my boys guts. I caress Martins huge balls as they tighten. Ryan cries out again “uhhh oh fuck.” I feel Ryan push his ass up to swallow more of Martins dick. I’m so close to cumming, I have to stop jerking myself and look away from the hole. My gaze wanders up Martins beefy, animalistic back. Then I notice a dark red circular tattoo hidden under his fur, sprawling across his right shoulder blade. It’s a giant biohazard sign with what depicts blood dripping from the sharp points. Does this mean Martin positive? He’s already fucked one massive load in Ryan and about to another into his raw fertile ass. Martin says to me “How’s the view? You know my dna will always be with him.” Is this poz talk? Ryan has no idea. It’s already too late, I can’t stop them. Martin growls right into Ryans ear “You want my seed?” Ryan quietly responds “Yes, always.” Martin picks up his pace thrusting and moans “Ahhhh” I watch Martins asshole and balls flex and pump as they unload the venom. He whispers into his ear “Take it. It’s yours. Carry my dna.” Ryan pushes his ass hole back onto Martins dick, to squeeze ever drop out. Ryan cries out “ah fuck, ahh” and he cums without touching his own dick. I didn’t even realize that I was stroking this whole time, and am also set over the edge. My dick explodes harder than it ever has, jetting onto Martins ass cheek and then onto the floor. I feel my abs flexing to fully empty my balls.

I can’t believe how turned on I am. I start to realized what just transpired and stand there in shock. I stare at martins massive death stick slowly exit my boys hole. Ryans hole is destroyed and gaping. A stream of white cum and blood start to pour out of his wide-open hole. I can see directly inside him, and the massive pool of cum. Martin rolls off Ryan onto his back. Ryan reaches back to feel his broken hole. He fingers himself, first with one finger, then three fingers. Is he massaging the cum into his walls? Then he brings his finger up to his mouth and tastes it. My mouth hangs open, in awe. I look over at Martin. Martin gives me the same evil smirk and raises his finger to his mouth making the “shh” sign. Martin breaks the silence “I like Ryan being filled with me.” I lay down on the bed in between them. My dick seems to still be hard. Ryan scoots his ass into my crotch and my dick starts to enter him. Ryan doesn’t even flinch, it’s like he barely notices or feels it. Ryan says to me “Let’s sleep like this. Keep it in there.” He pushed back on my dick harder. I can tell hes trying to flex his hole, but nothing is hardly happening. Is Ryan using my dick as a plug? Martin scoots up behind me, to be the big spoon, and wraps his arms all the way around both Ryan and me. Ryan lets go of my hand and holds hands with Martin. My stomach drops in jealousy of them holding hands, but my dick remains rock hard.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

This is a pretty hot stealthing story. I only just read it all, but I’m already looking forward to the next chapter. Bet the narrator of this toxic tale just -LOVES- watching his boyfriend unknowingly take the top’s poz loads in his ass. Bet he loves sliding his own (almost-guaranteed-to-no-longer-be-neg) cock up inside his boyfriend’s hole that’s been loaded up with poz cum even more though. Sloppy seconds always get my dick hard and dripping~ 😈🍆🍆💦💦💦