Discovering a new fetish

• 7 months later...

I wake up. Martins gone. I’m still holding Ryan. The back of his neck smells like Martins spit. As I rub his stomach, his body hair and skin are sticky with drying cum. It’s all intoxicating. My phone buzzes. It’s Martin “I want to make sure I get your boy pregnant. Come to my hotel tomorrow at 8pm.” I flash back to seeing his low hangers unload into Ryan. My dick twitches. I snap back to the present moment. It takes me a minute to process. I start to feel the guilt of knowing Martins poz. If I tell Ryan, it will all be on me. He has to see Martins tattoo for himself. It’s my only choice. I reply “Sure, see you then.”

The next morning I ask Ryan if he wants to hang with Martin again. He blushes, avoids eye contact, and sheepishly replies “Sure, if you want too.” “8pm tonight we’ll go to his hotel.” - “cool.” I can tell Ryan is trying to hide his excitement.

The day flies by and the next thing I know we’re knocking the hotel door. My heart’s pounding. I suddenly feel being here is a massive mistake. Right as I turn to Ryan to tell him I’ve changed my mind, Martin opens the door wearing only his loose black sweat pants. The room is dimly lit with one lamp on. This lighting exposes more shadows on Martins body and face and he looks more thin, sickly, and dangerous. I wonder how high his viral load is? My dick disobeys reason and starts to inflate. He pulls both of us both in for a hug. My arms wrap around him and Ryan. Ryans left hand goes straight into the front of Martins sweats to grab his meat. Martins puts each of his hands down the back of our pants, straight for our holes. He’s doing his best to scratch his fingers in both of us. He whispers into Ryans ear “You ready for more?” Ryan flinches and gasps. Ryan whispers back “ah, yes, sir.”

Martin shuffles Ryan around to enter into the room first. I trail behind Martin. His tattoo is staring at me as we make it to the bed. Ryan still has no idea. God damnit.

Martin pushes Ryan onto the bed face first and immediately pulls off his pants and boxer briefs, exposing his muscular furry ass and legs. Every time I see Ryans ass it drives me nuts; his pale skin with thick dark hair always reminds me how the fur feels gripping and milking my dick. Martin steps out of his sweats to get naked. I’m standing behind them, slowly undressing. My dick is already rock hard and throbbing. Martin commands Ryan “spread ur cheeks.” Ryan is a little spooked by how forceful Martin is but is trying to play cool. He reaches back with both hands and does his best to spread them. I’m now standing right next to Martin fisting my own dick. Ryans ass is still red and sore from yesterday. Martin puts his hands on top of Ryans and spreads his cheeks further, drips a wad of spit onto the tender skin and dives in with his face. I glance back at Martin manly hairy ass and huge balls. With my left hand, I caress his balls and I feel them flex each time his tongue laps into Ryan. Ryan starts to moan and I look up, Martin is working two fingers into him. I hear a knock at the door. “Tom, go let him in.” Let him in? WTF?

I hide my body behind the door as I open it a little. It’s a middle eastern guy probably in his 50s. He’s about 5’9” 180 with a handsome face, buzzed hair, and facial hair. “You must be Tom? I’m Nic. I’m just dropping something off.” What. The. Fuck. Before I can say or do anything he pushes his way through the door.  Upon entering, he grabs my dick with one hand the back of my neck with the other and forces his tongue into my mouth. The door shuts. Although I’m stunned, he’s a surprisingly good kisser. His giant soft wet tongue fills and twirls in my mouth and reaches to the back of my throat. I put my hands under his shirt and feel up his back and down into his pants. He’s fit, has some back hair and a very furry ass. After a moment, we make our way into the room. Martin now has three fingers working in and out of his ass while he’s slowly jerking himself with his other hand. So much venomous precum is pooling on Martins dickhead foreskin and hand. He looks at me, takes his fingers out and smears the precum onto the tips of his fingers and jams them back in. Ryan moans loudly in pain and pleasure.

Martin looks at his friend “did you remember it?” Nic pulls a small water bottle out of his back pocket. It has a little liquid in it. He shakes it a bit and hands it to Martin “8 in there.” “Mmm woof” Martin replies.

Martin takes off the lid and pauses. “Tom, come help me.” I’m not sure what he means, but I crawl onto the bed. Martin pulls me by the arm onto Ryans back so we face each other and our dicks hang over Ryans beefy ass and exposed hole. I get a closer look at how tender and puffy his hole is. My stomach tells me to call this off.. but the musky smell in the room and Martins dominant grip on my arm makes my dick throb so hard. He leans forward and drips a long string of spit onto my dick and begins to softly stroke it. I feel my balls begin to boil and I grab his furry forearm to stop so I don’t cum. He pinches a pearl of my precum and tastes it. With his right hand he hands me the bottle. I look at its liquid contents - partially clear and white with a hint of yellow. It’s cum or something? On the side written in sharpie is “Unmed + only”. Martin makes eye contact with me and gives me an evil smile. It’s a bottle with 8 poz loads?! WTF. Martin notices my shock and strokes my dick again a few times with his left hand while guiding my right hand and bottle over Ryans hole. My heart is pounding. This is point of no return. What am I doing? Martin then jams and twists two fingers knuckle deep into Ryan and pulls out quickly, creating a loose hole and commands “Ryan, push out.” Ryan pushes out his stretched open sphincter to expose more of the raw inside. Martin tilts the bottle in my hand. Time slows.. a large drops of thick unmedicated poz sperm land on the exposed interior skin and start to drain into him. Ryan sighs at the feeling of the liquid and involuntarily flexes his sphincter, all of it gets pulled inside his ass. I gasp and feel my balls boiling. Martin stops stroking me and grips my dick hard to stop the cum. A few spurts come out. Martin growls “Good but don’t lose it yet.”

• Like 17
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...