This story is inspired by @swytch360

My Boy Stops PrEP

My boy and I had an old fuckbuddy over for some fun a few weeks ago. Donnie had been POZ and undetectable for some time. I loved watching my boy take his big raw cock and cum over the years. We had seen him less and less in the past months and Donnie asked why. My boy said, honestly, that his sex drive was just waning. I’d noticed that too when fucking him myself or watching other buddies breed him. 

Donnie suggested it was actual risk that turned him on, reminding him that we’d started fucking together knowing he was POZ and undetectable long before we started PrEP. Now, it was like there were two safety barriers there. My boy nodded and agreed it wasn’t as hot taking his juicy loads as it used to be. 

My boy got an evil grin and suggested he try going off PrEP for a while. Donnie smiled back and told him he’d be honored to breed his unprotected ass. My boy led me and Donnie to the bathroom. He got the pill bottle and poured it into the toilet. He bent over and Donnie fucked him hard and flushed the john just as he bred my boy’s hole. 

We knew it would take 7-10 days for the protective meds to be flushed out of of my boy’s system. 11 days after his last pill, Donnie was back. We had a hot threeway. I ate my boy’s ass and sucked Donnie’s POZ cock, leaving it slick with spit. I even guided it into my boy’s hungry hole as he begged for POZ cum. Lately he’d been soft even getting pounded, but now his cock was rock solid, throbbing against his tight abs. My boy shot a big load all over the floor as Donnie filled his newly-unprotected boy pussy with fresh POZ cum. 

I got up to take a piss and came back to see them conspiratorially whispering to each other. After Donnie left, my boy asked me if it turned me on to see him off PrEP taking undetectable seed. I said YES! He asked me if I’d be ok seeing him take detectable seed. Even if I’d wanted to have said no, my boy could see I was rock-hard just thinking about it. 

A week later, Donnie arrived for our next newly-risky fuck session. He pulled up and honked his horn. My boy grabbed my hand and led us out to the car. We hopped in. Donnie and my boy knew where we were headed, but I was in the dark. A while later, we pulled up to a seedy bathhouse, the kind with gloryholes and private booths. 

Donnie signed us in as guests. He was a member, and by all appearances, a popular one. We went to his room and undressed. Donnie closed the door behind us for a little privacy even though anyone walking by would have heard what was about to happen. Again, I ate my boy’s ass and got it good and slick before guiding Donnie’s raw POZ cock into it. Once he was balls deep, Donnie turned to me and told me that he’d stopped his meds. While it would take a while to have potent POZ cum, he wouldn’t stop fucking my boy until he was no longer firing blanks. That got me so hard, knowing I was willingly participating in very risky behavior. Donnie could see I was about to cum just jerking myself off. He pulled back and let me breed my boy’s vulnerable unprotected hole. 

I caught my breath and pulled out as Donnie took my place. I loved seeing my NEG seed slosh out of my boy’s ass and all over Donnie’s POZ cock. Donnie shot off his dangerous POZ cum deep into my boy’s guts. When he pulled out, I saw a stranger tap his shoulder. While I had been fucking my slutty boy, Donnie had opened the door. 

Now, a gaunt guy with a saggy ass, round belly and sunken cheeks had shuffled in and was jerking a very impressive long cock sprouting out of a nest of silver pubes. Donnie laid down on the narrow mattress next to my boy and told him that a POZ daddy was going to fuck him too now. My boy just moaned and reached back, spreading his cummy cheeks apart for the toxic stranger to have his turn. 

That night, my boy took at least six POZ cocks in his raw boy pussy. We usually have a rule that no one sleeps over, but we made an exception for Donnie. 

When the three of us climbed into bed as the sun came up, my boy just held me and said, ‘thank you’ over and over. I held him as Donnie lined up his cock and pushed all of that toxic seed deeper and deeper inside my boy. 

Raw.jpg

• Like 46
  • Upvote 19
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...