Football guy and Gym Dad

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

Ive sucked off a closeted football player a couple times.  After a party where he struck out, a couple times after football practice behind the field house or under bleacher.  It was a struggle to get his cock out of those super tight football pants and his sweat dripping cup.  If youve've never tried those pants are made to be supper hard to pull down and super tight so thiers nothing for the other player to grab. a couple times at his house under the pretense of coming over top play video games.  he always freaks out and gets dressed lightning quick after and i dont hear from him for a month.  The last time he pulled out of my mouth as he was cumming n shot all over my shirt. he felt bad that id have to walk home like that so he gave me one of the football t shirts out of his bag .  i was supposed to give it back , but it still smells like him, and has his number on it so everytime i put it on i imagine railing his rock hard ass .  

I went to the gym after school today and i saw football boys dad at the gym. i have a college t shirt on from my older brother.  i can see hes got a pretty decent package in his gym shorts .  im free balling in mine with litle crack showing. whern i see him head for the locker room i follow him to try and get a better look in the shower.  i throw my gym clothes in my locker and put on a jock strap, and follow daddy into the sauna.  i catch him looking my way a few times and so i start rubing my bulge,n wait for him to play with his semi hard cock.  i get hard super fast n its impossible to hide. soon hes motioning for me to sit on his lap.  i do and he starts grinding his cock against my hole. i push back onto it.  he wraps his arm around my waist n pulls my ass onto his cock.  I feels his big hairy pecs press against my back. my ass is on fire from the sudden stretching and only having spit and pre cum for lube. i can feel him throbbing inside me. he wraps his other arm around my chest , Hes bouncing my smaller swimmer frame on his lap as he thrusts his phat daddy cock in to the hilt. pulling my hips into him with each stroke.  I cum twice in the pouch of my jock strap just from having him inside me.  I start moaning so load he covers my mouth which makes me cum again. i hear his breathing change and he starts grunting as he starts to unload into me. it takes him a couple minutes to finish filling me up.   just like jr after he cums, he freaks  and bolts to shower n dress.

before i leave the locker room i pull the the football t shirt with his sons number on it from my gym bag and put it on and make sure he sees me wearing it out of the gym.  I biked him with his daddy cum leaking out into my shorts leaving s sizable wet spot.  usually it stays in but biking seems to make it drip out. 

Guest tristian

Quick update I sucked off jr before football practice today and then went straight to the gym.   I found football dad again and followed him into the locker room. He saw me sand skipped the sauna and went right to the shower. When he went into his shower stall i jumped in right behind him, and pressed him up against the wall with my body. my cock was already hard n dripping, i could help it. i was grinding my crotch against him, my boner in his crack.  he was  like "what the fuck are you doing", by now i guess he figured out where i go to school. i just keep grinding on his hole until he pushes back into me n gives up his hole.  with a lot of spit, i manged to get in all the way, his ass grabbing my cock, i didnt last long before i unloded into him, still hard i kept going till i came again.  seconds after i pulled out he bolted out of there.  before i rinsed off he had already left.