Anyone plan on being at Flex or Tokyo Valentino this weekend for Pride? Reply or DM me. I'm definitly going but i haven't decided which days/nights for each... would love to find a top or two that like to go. Always wanted to get tied to a public fuckbench or sling and left for a while but would need someone to come let me out... and hoping to find a fisting top for the end of the weekend when I'm nice and open. 

20 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

Pride last year was very hot at 3am at Manifest.  This year I was at Heretic but guys were just standing, staring and getting in the way, like I was tripping on some 6ft guy's legs as he knelt sucking off guys.

Possibly was me. I got stepped on a few times last year! 

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2019 at 3:53 PM, LthrCubCumPig said:

Anyone plan on being at Flex or Tokyo Valentino this weekend for Pride? Reply or DM me. I'm definitly going but i haven't decided which days/nights for each... would love to find a top or two that like to go. Always wanted to get tied to a public fuckbench or sling and left for a while but would need someone to come let me out... and hoping to find a fisting top for the end of the weekend when I'm nice and open. 

Did you find the action?! Never been to Tokyo Valentino but when I move I'm considering.

Atlanta is great for sex and  by March our city's sex club Manifest4u should be open in its new location. That's the place for the sling and cross and fuk bench use. They host CumUnion monthly sex parties and several times a year also have Ft. Troff Maneuvers parties. I have also enjoyed solid use at Flex and at Tokyo's

• Like 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:22 AM, pigpozdad said:

Flex is a bathhouse,  TV is a multi storied fuck site, which can be dead or very active (like at 5am after other bars close).

I wanna welcome you to ATL in March,  after you move here.

What’s my best bet between 3&11p this Friday

On 10/18/2019 at 7:22 AM, pigpozdad said:

Flex is a bathhouse,  TV is a multi storied fuck site, which can be dead or very active (like at 5am after other bars close).

I wanna welcome you to ATL in March,  after you move here.

Definently appreciate the welcome,  but would love a pounding...