The Other Motel Guest

RhodyCumhole

I have got to tell you about what happened yesterday morning.

So, I went to Bear Day at the bathhouse yesterday..  Kinda a disappointing turnout compared to other months. I only got four loads shot into me. As a bathhouse load count, that's low for me, but with bears and daddies?  I have always felt like those type of guys took special care of me, making sure I get every drop of cum buried far enough that it won't drip out, and that I was bred as many times with as many loads as they could give me. Bottom (hehe) line, I was not going to get what I needed if I stayed there.  Of course I didn't want to give up completely either and just go home. So I got a hotel room.

Now what I was especially hoping for was that my ex's brother would be there.  He works 3rd shift front desk, and I am fairly sure I'm close to getting him to fuck me.  At the very least he has snuck up to my room on a few occasions to play camera man while some guy breeds my ass, so he is definitely more comfortable with bareback man-sex than your average straight guy.  So great!  Whether he fucked me or not, I'd still get some new video clips to enjoy with hot encounters to re-live later on.

Of course it was his night off.  This entire cum-hunt just keeps declining.

So before I got the room I texted a few people to see if there was enough interest among my regular fuckbuddies that the cost of the hotel room would be worth it - that I'd get a decent number of breedings tonight. Two guys in particular were all over it!  And these weren't some random internet hookups either, I've known each of them longer than I have known my husband. Texting back and forth... They are both on their way over! They have all the info, the room number, how to get here...

Never fucking showed up. No responses to any messages sent to them.

All night long:  Grindr, Scruff, Growlr, BBRT, A4A, even Manhunt.  Nothing. I dozed here and there, but my need to have my furry fuckhole filled kept me going.

So, the sun comes up and I go outside for a cigarette.

There's a guy there smoking a joint.  I comment, "Well there's one of the best ways to start the day" He laughs I casually gesture with my phone "I'm working on the other one."

He doesn't understand.  I showed him the phone.  Scruff was on the screen and I commented that it was a "dating app."  Took him a second, and I was able to watch the moment when it registered in his mind that it was all guys.  Understandably it took him a little by surprise - the guy was not expecting that - but he was cool about it. Seemed to genuinely not give a shit.

Told him about last night, how I was supposed to get laid and they both stood me up and that all of it was the reason I was spending the morning jumping back and forth between the fuckbuddy apps. He was impressed that there was supposed to be two guys coming over last night.  I was impressed that out of all of that, that was the detail that stood out most to him.  He asked what we would have done if they had shown up, and I very boldly and confidently said, "I dunno, they'd probably both have just ended up breeding me a few times and then gone home.

He goes, "Breed you?"

I wondered if he was being a smart-ass at first, because apparently I believed it to be a more commonly used term than it actually is. 

I said, "Well yeah, you know, cum in my ass" again with more confidence than I had ever earned in my life.  Seriously where the fuck was this even coming from?

So he asked what Scruff had to do with all that.  I told him I was trying to get someone to come over and breed my ass before checkout time, and that maybe then I'd feel a little better about the night before. He leans in a bit and quietly says, "I'll do it"

I had a feeling we were headed there.  

I was not giving him time to talk himself out of it.  I put my cigarette out.  "Awesome, let's go!"

He just had to run back to his room first to tell his wife he was going out for a walk.Great.  Guess I won't bee seeing him again anytime soon.  He started toward his room, stopped, hesitated, turned toward me and said, "Nah, fuck it. Let's just go to your room. 

Went upstairs to my room, stripped.  Didn't suck him long, since he was already hard when the pants came off.  This dick wad going to be a challenge.  I mean we're not talking over-the-top too big, but it sure as hell was not a "starter cock" either.He suggested I lube up my ass a little.  Trust me pal, there was never a time where that wasn't in the plan.  I lubed my hole up nicely and I handed him lube. Never once even looked  like he would ask for a rubber - didn't enter his mind.  Jackpot.  

I turned around and this total stranger I had just met outside on the sidewalk and never asked his name,  slid his raw cock slowly into my ass. I won't lie, it fucking hurt.  He definitely pushed into my ass faster than I can handle, but I was determined to deal with as much pain as I could, only slowing or stopping him when it became unbearable.  I wanted this to be as easy and enjoyable for him as it could be - because there was no fucking way I was about to give him any reason to leave. 

He pulled out for a moment and I attacked a bottle of poppers (which he kindly tossed to me without my even thinking of it).  As I felt the skin of his cock inching its way back into my hole, it not only felt better, it felt fucking amazing.  What the fuck kind of poppers did I buy again?  A few second later, I realized that it was not the poppers which had made the feeling of his bare cock inside of me so intense.  It was the fact that since he had re-entered me, he had been cumming the entire time.  And this man shot buckets.  

He came a little quicker than I would have liked, but I don't care because it was massive. And even though I didn't realize it until a bit later, that is how I took my 200th load of 2019

• Like 14
  • Upvote 7