Bottoms, would you be in a relationship with another faggot or cumdump if both of you hunt for dick together?

hornycumslut91

8 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

I absolutely love being a cumdump alongside another bottom buddy, both being tag-teamed and spit-roasted.  Total turnon for me.  Oink!

11 minutes ago, stevelovesfucking said:

I love it when I find two generous bottoms who work together to delight a cock, I can move my hard throbbing member between their respective bum holes and their mouths, knowing that they will happily suck me to keep me hard for their bf's hole and vice-versa

Exactly..^^^^

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, littleK said:

This sounds awesome. I would love to move to a big city and get like a bottom roommate/boyfriend/fwb/whatever to help afford rent and egg each other on in slutting it up

I'd certainly love to have you here with me just now, and invite mates around to try you out

1 minute ago, stevelovesfucking said:

I'd certainly love to have you here with me just now, and invite mates around to try you out

That is hot and sweet steve, thanks but australia is sadly not where I am looking for the future

Guest POZitiveBoyZ

I'm sure of in the 1 million percent this will be a really good relationship where is both partners is a Bottoms. Cuz they are both totally well knowing about what each of them loving and appreciates. Also they may have a really trusty and kind and mutual partnership which based on the total trusts and respects to each other

7CD7D9E3-AA2E-4FA1-B3FE-0158138DE3C6.jpeg

I’m not really relationship material, but even if I were, I don’t think I would find it good with another bottom. I am absolutely not one of those jealous or competitive bottoms, and it would be fantastic any time to welcome another bottom to a tandem fucking. But I have my personal basis for service and a personal style of seeking out men to serve that I don’t think lends itself to the kind of sport-fucking best played as a team.