Bottoms, would you be in a relationship with another faggot or cumdump if both of you hunt for dick together?

hornycumslut91

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:03 PM, littleK said:

This sounds awesome. I would love to move to a big city and get like a bottom roommate/boyfriend/fwb/whatever to help afford rent and egg each other on in slutting it up

I actually think this is the perfect situation for me.  I not looking for a relationship persay, but a super close friend in a situation like what you described is absolutely awesome

• Like 1

I’m beginning to think that this might be my preferred pairing as well. It means never having to explain your slutty tendencies, cruising with a partner is fun, and you’ve got double the bait. ;) I’ve been to the bathhouse with a fb and it was so hot, both of us getting fucked side by side and then taking turns on a cumdump’s ass. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ottpoz said:

I’m beginning to think that this might be my preferred pairing as well. It means never having to explain your slutty tendencies, cruising with a partner is fun, and you’ve got double the bait. ;) I’ve been to the bathhouse with a fb and it was so hot, both of us getting fucked side by side and then taking turns on a cumdump’s ass. 

I have way more fun hunting and playing with another bottom.  We are patient and enjoy pleasuring each other until tops show up.  And i love to be hunting with hot young bottoms...they are definitely great cock bait.  I love it when one of my hot FB turns to a top stud and looks at him and says “fuck my daddy”!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Yes. With the right bottom. I have a great bottom friend and we often work together for private sex parties at my apartment. It is great, we understand each other, enjoy being tactile and kissing each other while we are taking cock, slurp on the same rod and snowball cum. Working with another bottom is hot. 

I personally love sharing tops or hosting a fuck group with a fellow bottom guy, but I have a couple of pals who were in relationships where both were bottoms and always scouting for dick... one of the two tended to get a lot more dick action than the other and over time jealousy and a breakup ended things. Same thing happened to a two-top couple who were both ex military -- they were fine tag-teaming, but when they began to play separately there was little reason to come back home they said... so definitely takes a solid relationship that is grounded in more than sex.

Guest BritBottom

Relationship - No it wouldn't wok for me.

Friendship - Yes definitely, have been cruising with fellow bottoms and we used to look out for each other because of the risks of 'bashing' and because there were always risks associated with some guys that would seem fine but flip when they'd cum and try & beat the shit out of you from shame or whatever.  There is also the camaraderie factor where you get tipped off about who was worth the effort or not.  Other than that just sharing adventures to while away the time.

I can relate to what @atlfukbud and @BritBottom say. I have been thinking about it although I am not really relationship material. I am a bit of a loner but a bottom as 'best mate' could work, not a lover or a husband I think. Being in a relationship jealousy or frustration could develop if one gets a lot more dick and action than the other. Even though you could do tag teams or go to sex parties together. But the camaderie would be nice.

But in the end you want someone sexually compatible in bed. 

• Like 2

When I was younger I don't think my mind understood the possibilities. I always thought because I'm a bottom, then I had to be with a top.

Now I think that being in a relationship with another faggot cumdump would be amazing! Working each other's holes and helping each other get our holes used and loaded up -what could be better?

• Like 1

Guest CuriousDallas

The guy I’m kinda seeing is just like me...a fuck slut who just can’t get enough sex and he Barebacks like I do, takes anon seed, and soon. We’re not remotely jealous of each other doing that and we’ve played together lining up tops to join. Our last group was this hot black guy he’d picked up...nice dick and knew how to use it. He was dying having two white boys all over his dick and body, begging for his dick and cum. He loved that we wanted him raw and that we fought over who got his first load (Jesse won), but he made it clear he’d load both of us. I love nothing more than watching another guy load his ass, hearing him moan and beg for cum. He joined my buds and me at Spa Castle Friday and was hot to watch him take an anon load in the hot tub. We all went back to the sauna to frantically jerk off after that.

this can be fun now and then if there are a lot of tops.plus the men love watching the cumdumps make out with each other and eat cum from each others pussies but im way too much of a greedy bottom to share cocks. I want them all no matter how many and I really want every single load I can get dumped inside me. im such a slut I will steal tops at the bathhouse from other bottoms.i almost feel guilty but then I get another load fucked into me and im over it

No.

i dearly love me some faggots and fellow bottoms. i can easily feel romantically towards another bottom. But i'm practical too. i won't compete with another bottom, i'll wink and smile and let my sweet brother have the Top. i know that is not sustainable for me in a romantic relationship setting, i'd be afraid my own needs would not be met, i'd get hurt and start feeling resentment.  i hate resentment so i am purposeful to not put myself in a position that might foster it.  

If i were to have a ltr of a romantic nature, one of the pre qualifiers is that it be with my polar opposite (i.e., a Top). i'm convinced that working with nature (opposites attract and bond) offers the best chance for a successful relationship of that kind.

I'll hug, kiss, sleep with and dearly love another bottom, but it is naturally different from what i can have with a Top.  i don't see it as a matter of choice, just reality.