Bottoms, would you be in a relationship with another faggot or cumdump if both of you hunt for dick together?

hornycumslut91

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My partner is an equally slutty verse bottom and we love getting fucked together. The first time we did it, we spent all night looking for cock and inviting guys over to fuck us. It was so hot and extremely bonding. We’re closer than ever now ❤️  There’s nothing like sharing a cock with your partner hehe. We get a little pouty if one of us gets more loads than the other, but it’s all in good fun. Hoping to get fucked at the same time one of these days so we can make out while getting fucked. 

One night while we were fucking, he called me a cumdump and told me it takes one to know one. So true hehe 

• Piggy 1

This is a really interesting thread with some very good responses!

It’s also a complicated one for me. Like some of the guys here, I’ve begun to realise in recent years that I’m not “relationship material.” I value my space and independence (bear with me here) too much.

So I think if I were to be in a successful relationship, it would have to be of the Dom/sub variety. If I were to tolerate having another man around the whole time, he’d have to absolutely own me and ensure my entire focus in the relationship (sexually at least) was on meeting his needs. Without that natural hierarchy I’d get too independent and get fed up of having someone there the whole time. I don’t think I even want that sort of dynamic to be a romantic one for me though.

Also, as an erstwhile admirer of the “cute” type of guy (twinks, basically), I’ve had some extended encounters (not relationships really) with “vers” bottoms. It’s been a disaster. They want to be fucked. I want to be fucked. We’ve gone to the sauna, spread our legs, and chewed the faces off each other while we each take a Cock in our cunts. It was hot. But I don’t honestly think it could sustain a relationship, for me anyway. It’s not even very sustainable when you’re just after sex. Thankfully I’ve now learned how to admire “proper” men 😈🐷🍆💦

Now, I do enjoy playing in groups with other bottoms. I love having bottom friends to talk about bottom stuff with, chase Cock with, spur each other on to every sluttier heights, hell even to help with the messy pre-fuck preparation. That’s a lot of fun. But this isn’t a relationship, for me.

• Like 2

I'd want a bottom high sex drive slut like me. I'm a top and never get enough ass. I'd be fucking my bottom, having other tops, bottoms and vers guys join us.  Groups, 3 ways and sex club fucking.  There is nothing better than a wet hole to fuck and breed and it would turn me on to know my bottom has loads inside.  We could go to sex clubs and bookstores and resorts together for me to find asses to fuck and breed and for him to get dick.  I have also thought about 3 in a relationship. Me as the top, a bottom and a totally vers guy.  All of us over sexed fuckers that never get enough. 

• Like 8

This is actually an interesting question! In general I love it when I meet or chat with someone just as slutty and has a similar vibe as me, it's very exciting when you can share and 'hunt' and whore together. share tricks, tips and other stuff. I've had some great convos with fellow sluts and it's so great to not be judged, but rather cheered on by others!

But I've never really considered a relationship with another bottom. As some others have said, I tend to like my independence in general and haven't really felt the need for a commitment yet. But then again, I wouldn't say I'm not a relationship type of person. But every time I even remotely pictured a domestic situation, I always tended to imagine a top or dom kind of person I can share a deep and loyal connection with. I think the dynamic is very alluring.

Having another slutty bottom as a partner could be quite fun though if I think about it now. Provided the arrangement is balanced. The top/dom dynamic might be lost but you gain another one. You'd never have to justify anything in terms of your sex drive, fewer hiearchy or jealousy issues, you would be on equal terms so to say. You always have someone you can share your perspective with and do stuff together like whoring. Very freeing honestly, it would feed into my independence streak.

But if I just read what I wrote, it sounds to me more like a...deep and close friendship rather than a true bondmate? Idk, maybe I'm just a bit stuck in that thing but if I think bondmate for life, I tend to think about dom top dynamic and maybe a bit of wishful thinking. The rawness, animalistic possession, the hierarchy, loyalty, hierarchy, lifelong mating. It's a different intense vibe. It would feel very different but also not bad when a potential bondmate would whore me out at his pleasure.

Idk, I'm just rambling at this point but interesting question

Wouldn't bother me if we work as partners in the other ways, however what would be ideal is a top who wants to go to sex clubs and parties and fuck me everywhere and have others fuck me everywhere we go as well as get some other ass himself too.

• Upvote 3

I would love it.  I just think another cumdump would be able to truly understand my sexual desires and encourage me to explore things that would make me happy.  Having someone to come home and cuddle with after a night of taking loads is my new fantasy lol.