Bottoms, would you be in a relationship with another faggot or cumdump if both of you hunt for dick together?

hornycumslut91

im total bottom, i would like to get a room at heart o chicago with another neg bottom. we would pick up a top or one on web, it would be exciting laying on the bed next to the other bottom when he is being fucked bare back by a poz top. then later i get mine.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm...I’m no longer the relationship type, but I luv my total bottom friends/buddies, but I don’t think a relationship would work for me. We do go out and hunt for tops, share tops and talk about tops, but we’re not in a relationship. Two of my bottom buddies are in long-term open relationships and we go (used to pre Covid) out to bathhouses together...luv my bottom boys!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 6:39 PM, bihairy said:

I'd want a bottom high sex drive slut like me. I'm a top and never get enough ass. I'd be fucking my bottom, having other tops, bottoms and vers guys join us.  Groups, 3 ways and sex club fucking.  There is nothing better than a wet hole to fuck and breed and it would turn me on to know my bottom has loads inside.  We could go to sex clubs and bookstores and resorts together for me to find asses to fuck and breed and for him to get dick.  I have also thought about 3 in a relationship. Me as the top, a bottom and a totally vers guy.  All of us over sexed fuckers that never get enough. 

I’m a sissy faggot cum dump bottom slut and have a have a perverted [banned word] daddy with a ridiculously thick 10” cock who encourages my sinful filthy whore ways. He loves watching me get passed around and my hole flooded, then go to him a leaking hot mess. As I straddle him with all those loads leaking out of me onto his cock I ask him if he liked what he saw and if it turned him on, then proceed to beg for his fat cock to wreck my hole and violate me. He bends me over calling me a dirty faggot slut as he fucks me deep and hard spilling his seed inside me

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MusclepigcunT

I’m not sure I’m relationship material any longer.  I like the hunt.  I like spreading my legs and getting fucked by as many men as possible.  

Ideally, I would be with another cumdump if I stumbled on a relationship as he would understand me.  

I was with one that was a cumdump like me. We never really had sex, we played separately and it was a free for all.  The exception to sex was eating each other out after we’d been fisted and flooded separately. 

Another bf was another bottom, though he did fuck me.  It seemed like he resented it.  I think we both wanted our freedom without having to answer to each other.  We did group sex, but he would get insanely jealous.  I could get fucked rough and hard and by huge cocks easily.  He was a size queen too, but hated sharing his old fuck buddies.  

We were both messing around on the side, but neither one wanted to admit it. There were the telltale signs - like a neighbor complaining of him being up all night until 4 am when I wasn’t there. LOL. I would have been okay.  I loved hearing stories from before me or seeing him get fucked in orgies, but we liked different types of men. 

Rather than be honest, he picked stupid fights.  He believed in a sort of monogamy in a conservative area and I was used to a more open environment.  Appearances were important.  Me on the other hand, I didn’t give a damn. 

So, I could; however, dealing with insane jealousy was a turn off.  It would have to be open and it would have to be with someone that was as promiscuous as I so there wasn’t a feeling of being left out.  

Honestly, another cumdump that was honest about whoring would be preferable over a top.  Tops are in demand and like it or not, they have choices - so I’m not sure I would buy a monogamy story from him.