Thanks Dad

• 4 weeks later...

Jesse didn't get my ass at the theatrer that day.. We did some more stroking and sucking before we got up and left.

It would be about a week later that Jesse, Dad and I would get together again.

But before that, dad and I played one more time.

It wasn't always easy finding time alone, with mom being around.

But I guess Dad was so horny one night, he just couldnt take it anymore

I was up late watching tv - down in the living room on the couch.  Laying naked under a blanket, I played with my cock slowly as  I watched tv.

I heard Dad walking down the stairs, and knew he was heading down to use the bathroom ( the only bathroom in the house)

I caught a glimpse of  Dad as he came down stairs and walked through the living room. He was wearing only  briefs,  and just the thought of seeing his cock again was making me rock hard. He quickly went to  pee and  came back into the living room.. He walked over to me, and I figured he was just checking to see if I was still up and watching tv ( he hated to have the tv on and  no body watching it !!)

When he saw I was awake,  he said quickly, " I'm so horny" and  he pulled out a rock hard cock from his briefs.  I sat up and put it in my mouth.  With my other hand, I  pushed off my blanket and stroked my hard boy cock.

Dad didn't make much noise as he didn't want to wake up mom, but I could tell he was enjoying it as much as I did.  I took Dad's cock as deep as I could, wanting my reward for my efforts.. It didn't take long til I was rewarded.. I could tell he was close by his breathing,  and as his balls released a  large load of cum into my mouth,  my own cum shot out of my dick,  covering my chest and stomach  with my jizz.. 

Dad stepped away , put his dick back in his briefs. Then leaned forward and licked the cum off my body.

"I'll give mom a good nite kiss from you when I get back to bed"  .... "Don't stay up too late"

And as he turned  and walked away, I watched his tight ass fill those briefs.... and thought  damn... next time  .. I want his ass  again.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6

I was in my teens and my parents sent me down south to visit for several weeks with my Cousin and his Father for the summer .

My Cousin was older ( 20 yrs old )  and their house was very small - 2 bedrooms - shared a bed with my cousin .

That night went to a party by the lake : Drinking , smoking weed and music - girls showing their tits - guys showing their dicks - some guys wacking off .

Think I really drink too much and my cousin helping me back to the house .

Finally gotten to the bedroom and my cousin offered me a aspirin ( I thought ) and gotten undressed for bed .

Next morning my body felt worn out - they had a hot tub - his father fixing breakfast - laughing about we had too much fun coming in the house .

I sat in the hot tube relaxing - my body needed it - drinking orange  juice / spiked - smoking a joint - starting early .

After several days party and sucking dicks - relaxing in the hot tub - my uncle came out - naked - huge dick - thick as a beer bottle - rolling a joint .

Sat on the edge of the hot tub - lighting up the joint - drinking - told me to cum over take a hit - while taking a hit - he slapping me with his huge dick - told me to lick and sucking him off .

His son was behind me - feeling is hard dick up my butt almost - forcing me - guiding me - I started to know the routine - enjoying it !

I noticed more and more males came to used the Hot tub - so many swing dicks and cum !

Went home and unpacking - my Dad came up - asking me questions - trying to hide things from him then he asked if I was at my Uncle Hot tub party' - saying Yes !

Did I get to see his Large Dick - I said Yes !

My Dad pulled out his Big Dick - asking me what I think of his dick - 1 thing or another - now I have a Huge dick to play with - at Home !

• Like 12

So one day I am hanging outside and Jesse comes over from across the street. We talked... not about sex at first.. but of course soon made its way there. Told me to stop over tonite around 430. And I did.

I knocked  and I heard Jesse say come in.. When  I saw him he was already totally naked and semi hard. His thick cock made my mouth water.

Walked up to him and he planted his mouth on mine. Tongue going deep and I kissed him back. Then he looked at me and told me to get naked. I didn't hesitate.

took my hand and let me to his bedroom and when we walked into his room, there was my dad butt naked, and laying face down on the bed.

"I want to watch you fuck your dad again" Jesse said

I didn't hesitate. I got on top of the bed, felt up dads ass, spread his cheeks some to see that  beautiful pink hole and pushed my already hard boy cock up to it. Then pushing in and down I carefully put it in.. slowly at first and then collapsing my entire body on dads as it entered him completely. Jesse stood at the top of the bed looking down at my dad. Recalling some of the verbal commands he gave, still excites me to this day.. You like your sons dick fucking you?You want your son to cum in that ass don't you?  Always making sure he used the word son.. or dad when he addressed me.. Fuck your dad harder!! You like dad's ass don't you.. 

Then he put his big black cock in my dads face, and told him to suck it. Was too much for me to handle seeing that and i busted a nut inside dads ass.  When i Pulled out,  Jesse took my place and fucked dad. He told me to let my dad clean my cock, so i stood where Jesse had and fed Dad my cock.

Jesse fucked dad hard, harder than I had and let out a crazy groan when he  was pumping that load inside dad.  AFter pulling out, Jesse  showed me Dads ass, stretched it open and showed me the cum dripping out.. He  told me to clean dads ass out.  Tasting both my own cum and Jesses cum mixed together was incredible. 

Jesse  came over to me and kissed me.. Dad was standing right there now. Jesse leaned in and kissed Dad. then  dad leaned over to me and kissed me, tongues exploring. My cock was rock hard again,  and dad dropped to his knees and started sucking me.. He deep throated his sons  cock  until I  shot off load number two  . And immediately after he kissed Jesse swapping out my  cum from his mouth for Jesses's spit. Dad then leaned in for another deep kiss.

I remember walking out of jesses house together that day, and walking into the kitchen together, where mom had already almost finished making dinner.

Where have you guys been and what have you been up to she asked?  Dad calmly replied, "just shooting the breeze with Jesse.. "And he handed her some  eggs, which he smartly picked up from Jesse's chicken coop before we left..

Then we washed up for dinner, and sat down to eat, with dad's ass still dripping from the two loads he took that day.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It seemed like a long time before dad and I had another adventure.  Finding time when both dad and I were alone with mom not around was never easy.   But then one night after dinner, she decided to go visit her mother. I remember Dad very vividly that night as he sat at the dinner table. He sorta picked at his food, claiming he wasn't very hungry but in reality, he just knew he didn't want to get fucked on a full stomach.

She was out of the house by six, and though we didn't know how long she would be gone exactly, we figured we had around two hours at best.  Dad took me by the hand and said let's go. He walked up the bedroom stairs towards my room and i followed.  First , he kicked off his shoes. He turned to me and pulled off his t shirt. I just watched. It was still new and exciting to me and just watching him strip out of his clothes was exciting. Then he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them down, his white fruit of the looms coming down in one pull. Stepping out of them until he was totally naked, standing in front of me. Take you clothes off he said to me.

I was out of my shorts and t shirt in seconds and after looking me over from head to toe, he stepped closer and hugged our bodies together. Skin touching skin... dick touching dick.....He brushed my hair out of my eyes, and kissed me deep.  Chills raced thru my body and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.  I just can't control myself he said .

He dropped to my knees and put my hard cock in his mouth. He took it deep... then alternating from sucking to licking.... all the way down to my balls  He knew my cock wouldnt last long so without too much time going by, he told me he wanted me inside him again. He quickly laid down on my bed. face down. He took some of his own spit and placed it on his fingers and then into his hole.   I gave him some more spit with a direct spit from my mouth to his hole. Then rubbed it in with the head of my dick. I pushed my dick and weight into dad until i was laying on top of him.  It felt so good, so right to be exploring his body with mine.  It didn't take long as predicted and I was soon pumping my load into his ass once again.

I rolled over and next to him, I sat quietly.  Then I asked him something.. So dad... I never thought you would ... you know.. be like me...I thought I was really the only one that liked guys and cock and cum........So many more than you realize he replied.

You interested in going to the xxx theater again son? he asked

I nodded.

Let's see if we can sneak away again one day next week.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2019 at 1:48 PM, twoguyssssss4fun said:

And then Dad didnt need to ask any more. He  knew I was 18, with out many friends, and horny as fuck. He leaned over and placed his mouth on  his my  cock,  his sons cock..

It was the most intense feeling I had had up to the point in my life.. Better than my hand, better than me sticking my cock in a fuzzy slipper lined with tissues,  OMG  it was good.. and it didnt last long.

This is a really hot story - but I particularly liked that you had his first real sexual experience resulting in  rapid cumming  - which is probably true of most people's first experience......