Videos of clothed golden showers?

FilThFiendFtM

I love seeing a guy getting soaked in piss, but think it’s especially hot and degrading when his clothes get ruined too. I like seeing the fabric getting more and more saturated, and knowing the smell will be hard to get out- it just seems extra humiliating and messy. Anyone else prefer seeing a bottom get pissed on while clothed? Any good videos showing golden showers like this?

FCA95F51-71A9-431F-9066-4ADFEE8AA45A.jpeg

E184228F-6FB3-4F5E-836E-310D285DBE2A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I will gladly and yes please may I make a video for your viewing pleasure. My last on included the other guy pissing all over me, then cutting off all my clothes except for the t shirt and underwear that he left on shredded almost to nothing. I get hard just thinking about it, dying to do it again :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

To me, this speaks of our need to be connected to each other... or maybe more accurately, to find ways to demonstrate our connectedness?  i love being at the extreme end of the spectrum of Top/bottom, D/s, because when i find my opposite/s, the connection is just that much more intense and strong (i.e., opposites attract and bond).  A Top wanting (needing?) to piss on His bottom is like Him putting HIs collar on the bottom, there is no hiding it and it leaves both the Top and bottom with a feeling of connectedness and completeness on so many levels. i particularly love the emotional element of the Tops pride and the bottoms humiliation, especially when it's done with love and affection. The "mess" to me is more of an expression of honesty and reality than the unmarked clothes and bottom are... to me, being unmarked is like hiding or disguising what really is. 

16 hours ago, GREGPLUS7 said:

I will gladly and yes please may I make a video for your viewing pleasure. My last on included the other guy pissing all over me, then cutting off all my clothes except for the t shirt and underwear that he left on shredded almost to nothing. I get hard just thinking about it, dying to do it again :)

I love it when this happens, knowing you'll have to figure out how to get home after that...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/9/2019 at 9:09 AM, Trash said:

I love it when this happens, knowing you'll have to figure out how to get home after that...

I think that might be my favorite part. I experienced it once after a fetish party where I got pissed on, and even though I had a change of clothes and tried to wash up in the sink, the smell of stale piss clung to me for the rest of the night. I remember overhearing people saying “why do I keep smelling piss?” and hoping they wouldn’t figure out it was me, totally unable to conceal that I’m just a walking, talking, dirty urinal. I fantasize about guys spraying me down with hot piss while I’m hiking in the park, public restrooms at a crowded mall, a dirty alleyway, or a video booth. A bonus would be if they jacked some thick ropes of cum all over my face, hair, and piss-splattered clothes, to make sure everyone I pass knows what a piece of filth I am.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I happen to love getting pissed on in clothes, but have a hard time finding other guys who feel the same. I don't feel degraded by it, though. I just feel piggy and it makes me even hornier!

I would happily let men take videos of me getting pissed on while fully clothed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2019 at 8:38 AM, FilThFiendFtM said:

I fantasize about guys spraying me down with hot piss while I’m hiking in the park, public restrooms at a crowded mall, a dirty alleyway, or a video booth. A bonus would be if they jacked some thick ropes of cum all over my face, hair, and piss-splattered clothes, to make sure everyone I pass knows what a piece of filth I am.

I love this too, to be grabbed just on a regular day by someone who decided I'm a fag to be pissed on, even more if they see him do it and know that I'm just taking/loving it. Better again if he wrecks more than my clothes, like pissing on my phone in my pocket and destroying it, getting my backpack soaked or even just taking my stuff. Now that I read this, it looks like I just want to be mugged or fag bashed but they also piss on me, lol. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...